A Place for Sharing Books etc

• 3 weeks later...

The Grail Cypher 

By Ralph Ellis

"Likely explanation.  ...Joseph(us) of Arimathaea was traitorous Saul-Joseph(us) Flavius who from his writings ".....opposed and wanted capture King Jesus -Izas. (ofGamala & Edessa) 

Josephus/ Saul Deflected blame onto Judas because as post Jewish Revolt top administrator and historian he  wrote it all 

Romans needed to remove idea of revolt especially as been Iceni and druids revolts too

Fascinating in that the biblical narrative and  later medieval classical Arthurian cycle 

crafted by knights Templar (Essenes like ),  then  by  (  Geof of Monmouth,  etc, Vulgate cycle etc 

same as  1st century real history  Astrological  precessional group Nazarene, round table,stone  ,12 astrological signs , disciples  @AD70   but  disguised ( names and times)  placed into dark ages 

Links to  Stonehenge/ Avalon possible final burial  of king Arthur -Jesus  too

Edited by Talorgan
  • Like 1

Title: The Moral Case For Fossil Fuels

Author: Alexander Epstein

Published: 2014

'Argh. Fossil fuels -- bad! Renewables -- g-o-o-o-o-d!,' is about the extent and intellectual level of the neo-troglodyte's argument, or at least among the tee-shirt messaging, twenty-something, useful idiot crowd. Along comes a rare find in print, more than up to the challenge in daring to question the parroted party line.

In an age where independent and critical thinkers are about as rare as a fossilized dinosaur, what we have in the positively heretical The Moral Case For Fossil Fuels is a book so taboo a read, as no doubt "The Satanic Bible" is to a practicing, non-inquisitive Christian. That is not to equate this book with evil and with darkness, by any means. On the contrary. No other book I know of does a better job of shining a light on the morality of hydrocarbons as this one does -- and I didn't even have to read it in an undertone and by candlelight, either.

Is my sniffer and mind high on gasoline? Any greenie reading this might think that to be the case, but I only use gasoline to power my automobile and wish to do the same for many years to come, as I believe that is in my right to do...were I living in a free society driven by consumer choice and not by asinine government mandates.

No gas-powered vehicles by 2050 is I think the stated goal of some parliamentary half-wits here in what feels like Schwab-controlled Canada. Every year, more impractical bicycle lanes appear every where you look; lanes that go largely unused (especially in winter); that only add to traffic congestion; and that have been causing numerous downtown mom-and-pop shops to lose business on account of no more curbside parking. Do these parliamentary policy-makers have hemorrhoids for brains, or what? My guess is a lot of them wouldn't know how to spell photosynthesis, or that fossil fuels are basically derived from precious plant life -- dead plants, mind you, but from plants, nonetheless.

Already, we're seeing a number of Canadians leaving or planning on leaving the country permanently, fed up as they are with Trudeau and the way the country is headed, and it makes me wonder if the phasing out of gas-powered autos has a lot to do with their decision to abandon the Great White North, perhaps for greener pastures where carbon dioxide emissions are not demonized as they are here.

Mr. Epstein reminds his learned readers of the Club of Rome's failed 1972 prediction that by 1992 there would be no oil left in the earth. Another false prophecy from the '70s predicted a time when urbanites would have to wear gas masks in order to survive. Once more, this hasn't proven to be the case, other than for perhaps one or two paranoiacs freely roaming the streets, overcome by an irrational fear of pedestrian flatulence. And on it goes, with the dire warnings of fanatical 1st-century Christian doomsayers proving no match compared to today's eco-alarmist fear-mongering -- those orally expelled emissions that have been increasing in both frequency and intensity with each passing year.

In chapter 4 there appears a list of newspaper headlines taken from the 1930s, that all read very much the same as today, with regard to erratic and severe weather patterns. Not much has changed in that regard, either. Tidal waves. Tornados. Hurricanes. You know, the same old tired news.

As an aside, as the ruling technocrats anticipate their New World Order, of digital currencies and smart cities, one can only hope that the inconvenience of a global climatological catastrophe doesn't interfere with their plans.

The Moral Case For Fossil Fuels is not really just another book out to deny anthropogenic climate change, as its title suggests. It's more than that. Mr. Epstein also realizes that no natural resource is perfect, and knows enough not to romanticize the concept of nature as somehow being a loving mother, protective of the human species, when she is nothing of the sort. Indeed, were it not for humans responsibly terraforming our earthly home, our species would very much not be around to reap the benefits obtained from utilizing hydrocarbons.

As the book highlights and emphasizes, fossil fuels have contributed greatly to the quality of human life, in countless ways; ways in which the far majority of earthlings are either simply unaware of or take for granted -- from powering machinery and other technologies leading to longer lifespans, to improving health, to helping to create environmentally friendly facilities, as with sanitation systems.

Nuclear power and hydro-electric energy are also given some attention to as being potential alternatives, with the author noting both their pros and their cons, whereas solar and wind energy are rightly and quickly dismissed as the least sensible energy solutions of them all.

Will a world teeming with EVs lead to a strain on the electric grid and to ever-ubiquitous blackouts? Is a new Dark Age fast approaching us? For plants' sake, maybe CO2 isn't that bad, after all. Ditto for oil sands, pipelines, and the internal combustion engine.

• 2 weeks later...

Breaking The Spell By Nicholas Kollerstrom 2014

"We here try to develop 

a conversation on this theme, concerning what has to be the deepest, most 
fervently held belief of our present-day civilization. I say there cannot be a happy future for humankind, so long as this nightmare delusion that people call “The Holocaust” remains in place. This sacred and holy belief, so fervently held and yet undiscussable – the only thing today taught in schools 
both in history and religion lessons – will hopefully soon exist only in the 
museum of yesterday’s superstitions"

"No-one speaks of a “holocaust” of Native Americans, though ninetenths of them were wiped out by the white man, nor of a holocaust of 
Russians and Slavs during World War II,25 nor of the Congo; or, if you 
wanted to, it would have a small “h.” “The Holocaust” is a triune concept, 
and you have to believe all three bits in order not to be a denier.

First, that an intentional, centrally planned program existed in Nazi 
Germany to exterminate one particular race, viz. the Jews. It is uncontroversial to state that no documents whatsoever exist or have to-date been 
found, demonstrating this. To believe, one has to accept that innocentsounding terms such as “special treatment” (“Sonderbehandlung”) carried 
fiendish meaning; and to ignore all of the evidence that the policy was a 
territorial one of expulsion. 

Second, that an especial and unique weapon of mass destruction was 
used: one which did not exist before the war, nor after the war, but only 
during it. This worked, you have to believe, in the manner that Auschwitz 
camp commandant Rudolf Höss described. After being tortured for three 
days and three nights by a British army hit-team, Höss finally confessed at 
Nuremberg as to how two thousand naked persons of both genders would 
be crushed into rooms about thirty feet long, and some granules of “Zyklon 
B” insecticide sprinkled on the floor. It takes a couple of hours for the cyanide gas to evaporate from these granules; however you have to believe 
that in twenty minutes everyone was dead. Did six million people die in 
this unheard-of manner? Or four million? Or none? 
Not a single diagnosis of death by cyanide poisoning has been ascertained in the German labour camps, nor has any residual cyanide been 
found in the walls of any of the chambers that are alleged to have been thus 
used, above normal background levels. 
Tons of Zyklon B were used in cyanide gas chambers in the German labour camps, from mid-1942 onwards, for delousing mattresses etc., a technology used since the 1920s. These rather small delousing chambers manu-factured by the firm Degesch are not normally the ones where human gassing is alleged to have happened. 

Third, that six million Jews died from this process; you can reduce that 
to, say, four million, but take it down to one million and you’re a “denier.”26 With the Iron Curtain descending and the vast diaspora of Jews from 
Eastern Europe, such a computation became extremely tricky. Over one 
million designated “Holo-Survivors” were apparently alive at the turn of 
the century,27 sixty years after the event, most receiving lucrative pay-outs 
from the German Government. From this it would follow, using computations of life-expectancy, that around five million of them were alive at the 
end of the War. So how many died?"

https://archive.org/details/breaking-the-spell-by-nicholas-kollerstrom-2014/page/3/mode/1up?utm_source=substack&utm_medium=email

Edited by Azy
  • Like 2

my current to buy list

The Great Reset: And the War for the World                   
      Quantum Revelation: A Radical Synthesis of Science and Spirituality
     Book of the Damned: The Collected Works of Charles Fort
      david icke books   ,               https://shop.davidicke.com/ trap/dream
      anthony peake books/            https://www.anthonypeake.com/book-shop/
     tom  Montalk books
      my big toe trilogy                                   Ivan Antic
        Prometheus Rising
      Quantum of Conscience
      earths earliest ages
      talbot hologrpahic universe
      slave species of the gods
       the cosmic game       
       hamlets mill        
       Alien Information Theory: Psychedelic Drug Technologies
       lost technoliges of ancient egypt
      The Great Awakening vs the Great Reset   
       The Cosmic Pulse of Life: The Revolutionary Biological Power Behind UFOs                      
      BEHOLD A PALE HORSE
      Who Built the Moon?                
      Not in His Image: Gnostic Vision,
       Wetiko              
      Civilization One (A Sociological Conspiracy
      Time Travel: The Science and Science Fiction (The Real Unexplained
     World's Weirdest Place  by Nick Redfern
       The Stellar Man, Second Edition
       A Wanderer's Handbook  
       The Gods of Eden
      The Way to the Kingdom
       The Holotropic Mind

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

W .Y . Evans - Wentz 

The Tibetan Book of the Dead or the Bardo Thodol*

*( Liberation from hearing on the after death plane, implying yogic method of Nirvanic  liberation beyond cycle of life and death.

First published 1927

1960 reprint 1969 Oxford university press, Galaxy books

He also published interesting 

The Fairy Folk in Celtic Countries

Edited by Talorgan
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Talorgan said:

W .Y . Evans - Wentz 

The Tibetan Book of the Dead or the Bardo Thodol*

*( Liberation from hearing on the after death plane, implying yogic method of Nirvanic  liberation beyond cycle of life and death.

First published 1927

1960 reprint 1969 Oxford university press, Galaxy books

He also published interesting 

The Fairy Folk in Celtic Countries

I've heard of it but not read it, same with the Egyptian book of the dead. Do you think they exist to help us in the afterlife, or are they tools of the elites to keep us trapped? 

13 hours ago, Campion said:

I've heard of it but not read it, same with the Egyptian book of the dead. Do you think they exist to help us in the afterlife, or are they tools of the elites to keep us trapped? 

Perhaps the original intention and ongoing is for liberation but I imagine with all human endeavour gets clouded by other influences?

It's like the message here is to be the clear  light beyond the hallucinations  and not swoon but some perhaps  warn  avoid the white light as might be a mind wipe by Archons etc ,so I don't know really! If in position to be conscious enough at such an occasion.

Which is bit disconcerting but perhaps there is a clear light which is natural ( but could perhaps be experienced otherwise  ( perhaps dark ? Or All Knowingness ,being 

and also Perhaps there is a different light superimposed ? Or a cultural idea of such a thing

or perhaps it is a trap ?

I suppose if you are in Tibetan or north or southern Indian monk culture you would possibly have the answer to this( or shaman etc etc) ,as they have stories of remarkable occurrences such as sages who don't decompose etc or other pyschic phenomena lights ,or rebirths etc

Also avoiding swooning is difficult in western medical hospital system  where swooning  medicines are administered  etc and there is little preparation or any allowances for exploration by other methods

in life in general ,

perhaps that needs changing and will have affect on society too 

Edited by Talorgan
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Talorgan said:

Here the lama translates for each day    fear not The radiant dazzling light  or colours which appear depending on the day and  but not be drawn

instead of this   by the dull light / colours which also appear as well 

?

So is the brilliant , dazzling light or hue to be trusted as they advise or not as opposed to the dull light / hue which is what they are saying here? In spirit of this text it makes sense that brilliant  light is " truer" 

But why such need for choices 

Or maybe even perhaps neither or  not    ? 

Who knows 

Edited by Talorgan

1 hour ago, Talorgan said:

So is the brilliant , dazzling light or hue to be trusted as they advise or not as opposed to the dull light / hue which is what they are saying here? In spirit of this text it makes sense that brilliant  light is " truer" 

But why such need for choices 

Or maybe even perhaps neither or  not    ? 

Who knows 

could it be light as in energy
pure energy, white light, cosmic energy, atomic energy
like a nuclear blast, brighter than the sun

white light

15 minutes ago, shabbirss said:

could it be light as in energy
pure energy, white light, cosmic energy, atomic energy
like a nuclear blast, brighter than the sun

white light

Could be ,it is what they say one experiences in the Bardo state before reincarnation etc but their saying go to the brilliant light  towards nirvana rather than dull light for lower worlds like this one .

Edited by Talorgan

7 minutes ago, Talorgan said:

Could be ,it is what they say one experiences in the Bardo state before reincarnation etc but their saying go to the brilliant light  towards nirvana rather than dull light for lower worlds like this one .

ah the light. 😝

If you think like that you have no chance. How about undoing all the rituals you have accepted from the elites for a start?

Welcome to Montero.

9 minutes ago, DaleP said:

ah the light. 😝

If you think like that you have no chance. How about undoing all the rituals you have accepted from the elites for a start?

Welcome to Montero.

Well I don't do rituals always been suspicious slightly unnerved by such things ,but yes there is lot of deprogramming needed in our debased  culture

6 minutes ago, Talorgan said:

Well I don't do rituals always been suspicious slightly unnerved by such things ,but yes there is lot of deprogramming needed in our debased  culture

No you don't do of course but the elites have done it for you and you have participated if you've watched movies, sports event like Olympics ritual and books etc.

1 hour ago, DaleP said:

No you don't do of course but the elites have done it for you and you have participated if you've watched movies, sports event like Olympics ritual and books etc.

Yes recommend  2012 Olympics ,be interesting to see opening "ceremony" this time too

&all the predictive programming that goes on all time

Don't have TV etc so mainly detoxifying I think these days ,but of course books can be too and radio or even language 

And even in counter culture there's another angle on some of it 

https://ordoabchao.ca/articles/psychedelics-and-fascism-from-mk-ultra-to-esalen-and-silicon-valley

Edited by Talorgan

Everything you need to know but never been told,

David Icke

Loads in this book and the others like Perception Deception  , joining the dots ,definitely worth returning to etc

Edited by Talorgan
  • Thanks 3

9 hours ago, Talorgan said:

Everything you need to know but never been told,

David Icke

Loads in this book and the others like Perception Deception  , joining the dots ,definitely worth returning to etc

Excuse me not checking on this myself, (a small check I did only, soon gave up as I have enough to ponder) but I wonder is that one of his least or best known books by comparison to whichever others? I guess DI fans will like any pretty much but what about Mr or Mrs average?.... Well, at 750pages it's hardly a walk in the park anyway this EyntKbnK (=my acronym, should end "bhnbt")... Does the book feel as hot off the press for information now as back in 2018? Some of it will remain so of course because its probably full also of timeless fundamentals too naturally. (I have not read any of his books cover to cover though, maybe I am the type better suited to audio listening probably for me!)

To all bods, errm... first of all not that anyone should shop at Amazon Corp*, if you can avoid it* but Amazon has it down as published Feb 2018, so okay now I know... Among the images uploaded for it (or in connection with it?) I found this in a review person's image gallery... about 5G awareness & awakening>> 

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/81Ecggi3iBL.jpg

Edited by Certified Green of Heart

1 hour ago, Certified Green of Heart said:

Excuse me not checking on this myself, (a small check I did only, soon gave up as I have enough to ponder) but I wonder is that one of his least or best known books by comparison to whichever others? I guess DI fans will like any pretty much but what about Mr or Mrs average?.... Well, at 750pages it's hardly a walk in the park anyway this EyntKbnK (=my acronym, should end "bhnbt")... Does the book feel as hot off the press for information now as back in 2018? Some of it will remain so of course because its probably full also of timeless fundamentals too naturally. (I have not read any of his books cover to cover though, maybe I am the type better suited to audio listening probably for me!)

To all bods, errm... first of all not that anyone should shop at Amazon Corp*, if you can avoid it* but Amazon has it down as published Feb 2018, so okay now I know... Among the images uploaded for it (or in connection with it?) I found this in a review person's image gallery... about 5G awareness & awakening>> 

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/81Ecggi3iBL.jpg

Hi ,yes it covers a lot some more in detail variously  ,but so spot on ,the perception deception one is earlier 2013 I think ,you know I remember reading the Biggest Secret back in local library when they still had good books 

• Like 1

Phantom Self by

David Icke

Covers what is our true heart centered nature  which is  freedom  and the mind persona perception world that we get caught up in 

Edited by Talorgan
  • Like 1