Recommended podcasts/shows

Just wondering what podcasts/radio shows you guys all listen to online about politics/nwo/conspiracy matters.

At the moment, I only listen to Ritchie Allen on YouTube and was wondering what other useful things are about to listen to.

Thanks!

27 minutes ago, truther79 said:

Thanks guys. ? I know there are lots out there, but unsure which ones are worth listening to.☺️

What topics are you interested in at the moment? 

Anything really...

I am interested in anything to do with what's going on at the moment - be that NWO, politics, flat earth (don't judge me on that lol), general conspiracy theories...

Personally I'm very dubious about Q-Anon but could be convinced, and I'm very dubious about the deep space programme theories. 

I'd find the topic of the ruling elite interesting I think.

Hope this helps.

2 hours ago, truther79 said:

Anything really...

I am interested in anything to do with what's going on at the moment - be that NWO, politics, flat earth (don't judge me on that lol), general conspiracy theories...

Personally I'm very dubious about Q-Anon but could be convinced, and I'm very dubious about the deep space programme theories. 

I'd find the topic of the ruling elite interesting I think.

Hope this helps.

I think you would find The Corbett report the most interesting, he has some really good in-depth videos of all areas, he did a great expose of Bill gates, covered the wars, oil, banking system, propaganda etc.

He's not the flat earth type though

https://www.youtube.com/user/corbettreport

Edited by Jack

Check out velocity of now if you are into the more spiritual side of things and less political discection of current events. A new one came out saturday. 

I think Richie Allen is great and on top of his game, and i love the delingpod.

Spiked is sometimes okay but seems a bit mainstream lately. 

Triggernometry is another one i have listened to recently and they have some great guests. 

Edited by Fluke

I find Laura Eisenhower to be very switched on about current events and the cabal's agenda. She uploads videos to YouTube at the moment although she may inevitably get banned.

Jordan Maxwell is doing a LOT of interviews at the moment. 60 years of knowledge and he's not getting any younger. I've been archiving a lot of his stuff recently. Long may he live.

Simon Parkes is another. At 6:30 he mentions some of the usual credible researchers Gareth Icke and Laura Eisenhower:

Simon Parkes called out Covid before it went mainstream and in another video recently he called it out again (the 2nd wave) about a month ago saying mid-August/September.

• Like 1
Posted (edited)

I definitely recommend this one:

https://www.thehighersidechats.com/

Greg is a great host and has a great selection of guests covering everything from bread and butter conspiracies to alternative health. He does good research for each show and mainly let's the guests deliver their information without much interruption.

I  started with his free shows but after a few weeks signed up for the 'plus' account.....$8 for 5 two hour shows per month (as well as access to the full archive) is, in my mind, great value for money.

I am in no way affiliated to Greg or his show.....just have a lot of respect for him.

Hope this helps ?

Edited by zombie_assassin
Typo
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...