Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

aha hahaha.... But it's the broadcasters which spread fake news.....and UN. I guess if you are a guilty one, point a finger at the other end.  

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Either way, what they come up with, it will be much easier for id theft criminals to manipulate & far more crime than we have already.

Like whats happened with Gates in India Aadhaar biometric system.

 

 

This is by design.  The govt has always had a partnerships with organized crime and mafias.  They often hire these people to do their dirty work.  It gives them plausible deniability.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Also with their whole cancel culture developing into the social credit system, you cross them & they will just  delete you from the system & you will be declared unmutual & left for the terminator drones to hunt you down.

All the stockholmed muppets who said I was tinfoil for talking this stuff, saying it was conditioning when they started introducing the green zones in London..well now its in your face. But they will still deny & try & gas light you.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, motleyhoo said:

 

This is by design.  The govt has always had a partnerships with organized crime and mafias.  They often hire these people to do their dirty work.  It gives them plausible deniability.

 

 

World economy wouldn't survive without drug industry & people wouldn't need big government to protect them from themselves.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, KillBill said:

Yep, technocracy. All these concurrent psyops are pushing us quickly into it. The Chinese model is what they'll be rinsing us with, fukn loons.

 

 

The technocracy is not running things, they're the enforcers, the muscle, the dudes that will come to you if you don't pay up and break your proverbial kneecaps (censor you).  It's our fault for letting them get as powerful as they are now.  We just have to find a way to counter them.  there is a way, we just haven't figured it out yet.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Velma said:

 

The 'second wave' will be worse!

 

They're going after the low hanging fruit right now, and after they keep going, by the time they're done the entire internet will look like a specialized site designed just for extreme left-wing Marxists.  All of those idiots will be walking around with their social scores proudly blinking on their smart watches.

 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/tech/2020/06/28/facebook-boycott-companies-pulling-social-media-advertising-over-hate-speech/3275328001/

 

Apparently it's the big businesses that are boycotting SM because of hate speech.

 

and because of these companies

Much of the activity stems from the #StopHateForProfit campaign, which includes the NAACP,  Anti-Defamation League, Sleeping Giants, Color of Change, Free Press and Common Sense

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

bh.jpg.4f43cd568422ada0f877ab04170ce02f.jpg

 

Ah ha .... or ha Ah.

 

Is it good if your neighbours are drunks or heroin addicts?
Is that what you want?
Just tell the truth ... of course it ain't.

Such people emanate low vibes, they'll hurt you and your family, and if they do that to themselves - what else will they do?
You'll find out.

 

So no, it's not okay for people to do "whatever the hell they want" as long as they aren't hurting anyone.

They are hurting someone.  They are.

 

Problem is that with all the hatred and violence and disgruntlement in our unfortunate species, people reach for the ultimates.
Utopia, total freedom, total this ... it's either total freedom or total control.

One extreme to the other.

Because the alternative to those cheap answers, with their cheap mantras, that alternative is to face life directly and deal with it.

To take care of business.

To be honest.

To say ... yeah it does matter if you lot are sodomizing each other or destroying yourself because yah it affects all of us.

 

Love Your Neighbour

One thing that twigged about the betrayal of Christianity is very clear to me.  For Jew to "love your neighbour" means you damn well tell him off to keep him on the straight and narrow.

You tell him off, and everybody keeps watch and pushes people back on the straight and narrow.

For a Jew it would never mean ... I don't see, I don't care.

Jews care about their community and family, the protect it stronger.

 

Oh .. .and turn the other cheek actually means (not I ignore) but I take it double ... which is an instruction for somebody who wants to do a lot of spiritual work on themselves.

 

So you can see how human beings degenerate spiritual teachings until they mean ... I see nothing, I care nothing, I have to do nothing but sit on my arse.  That is how humans undo all spiritual teaching.

They love to be told that everything is just grate and they have to do just nothing.

 

 

Edited by rideforever
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Fluke said:

YouTube have just banned Stefan Molyneux ? sorry @EnigmaticWorld just read your post. Really in the dirt now. Think it might have to do with trump election..

 

Maybe it's ... great.

Now there will be a very large movement to get on alternative Youtube.

Then the liberal sub genre can live in their micro rainbow world on their own.

These people are truly gross have you seen what's on google.com today?  Sick bastards

 

There is always a counter movement to zero censorship.  But that is another part of the divide and conquer plan.  And it becomes degenerative.

We simply need to go back to rational limited censorship.

 

The big question is will Trump get in or not.

 

Edited by rideforever
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, rideforever said:

 

Maybe it's ... great.

Now there will be a very large movement to get on alternative Youtube.

Then the liberal sub genre can live in their micro rainbow world on their own.

These people are truly gross have you seen what's on google.com today?  Sick bastards

 

There is always a counter movement to zero censorship.  But that is another part of the divide and conquer plan.  And it becomes degenerative.

We simply need to go back to rational limited censorship.

 

 

Yes I saw it, the drag queen thing. It's disturbing how in our faces they are. As others here have mentioned, we are at 'war' and they seem to be on a full frontal assault. As Gareth icke said in one of the podcasts with David, you don't ask why someone's robbing your house, you notice they are and act accordingly. 

 

Molyneux was good, I bookmarked about 4 debates from him and 10 of his philosophy shows. I'm praying he has backed his work up. 

 

Fuming at this to be honest, but can't say I am surprised. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I feel for those who aren't awake. It must feel like a complete circus to them. 

 

Waking up and reading David's books is one thing but this forum and realising other people see it / get it has kept me sane.

 

I've got 'woke ' kids in the house fully intent on masks and blm.  I get ranted at when I say it's Marxist or that freedom of speech doesn't mean only allowing what YOU agree with.

 

I get censored in my own home. But it doesn't change the truth. 

 

 

Edited by kj35
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, rideforever said:

 

Ah ha .... or ha Ah.

 

Is it good if your neighbours are drunks or heroin addicts?

 

Of course not, but drugs do harm people and turn them into docile idiots.

 

Regarding that Hicks quote, it's tricky as some reading/viewing material does promote harmful ideas, but who gets to decide what is harmful? I don't think blatant degenerate crap should be on sale, but when it comes to historical and political material it's a tough one.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Regarding that Hicks quote, it's tricky as some reading/viewing material does promote harmful ideas, but who gets to decide what is harmful? I don't think blatant degenerate crap should be on sale, but when it comes to historical and political material it's a tough one.

 

Sure.  Problem is this ... society has upto recently been reasonably naturally organised with lots of freedom of speech but also boundaries of some sort.  With the current attack against free speech it is natural to jump to the other side and say everything is okay, but I'd say we need to go back to the natural situation.

Hopefully the Attorney General in the US can sort it out, these new media companies need democratic oversight they have too much power.

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, motleyhoo said:

 

They're going after the low hanging fruit right now, and after they keep going, by the time they're done the entire internet will look like a specialized site designed just for extreme left-wing Marxists.  All of those idiots will be walking around with their social scores proudly blinking on their smart watches.

 

 

So true !

 

" im a good little goy look at my social credit score " 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, rideforever said:

 

Sure.  Problem is this ... society has upto recently been reasonably naturally organised with lots of freedom of speech but also boundaries of some sort.  With the current attack against free speech it is natural to jump to the other side and say everything is okay, but I'd say we need to go back to the natural situation.

Hopefully the Attorney General in the US can sort it out, these new media companies need democratic oversight they have too much power.

 

 

I have an idea 

 

How about we ban one book and promise and swear to god almighty that it will be just that one book we ban 

 

Its called Das Kapital by Karl Marx

 

Just that one book and thats it

 

If we did ban that book , what you would witness is every single son of a ***** who wants to destroy the white race come crawling out of the woodwork screaming like banchees desperste for blood and mayhem 

 

Then we could also figure out how big of a helicopter we would need to fly them.to their Communist nation of choice 

Edited by MrA
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Basket Case changed the title to Censorship / Digital Book Burning
  • Basket Case pinned this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...