Censorship / Digital Book Burning

https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.sky.com/story/amp/covid-19-health-workers-face-online-abuse-for-encouraging-vaccination-12372107

COVID-19: Health workers face online abuse for encouraging vaccination

Those representing doctors and nurses want solidarity in calling out the "aggressive and unreasonable behaviour of a small minority".

Wednesday 4 August 2021 08:04, UK

"Twitter should be a safe space for doctors to speak up about the importance of vaccination but all we have got back is a wall of abuse.

Why should it be. ?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Plenty more stories just like those --- always linking the "hate"  and the "conspiracy theories"  to YouTube above all other Internet sources. Now we can't have all those people running around doing hate crimes and believing that the Earth is flat now, can we? Ms. Wojcicki thus had her pretext to act -- and act she did. When it comes to alternative viewpoints, JewTube is now a shell of its former self -- it's biggest channels now belonging to MSM giants, who already had massive TV, radio & Internet platforms!

Picture

Picture

Picture

Susan Wojcicki's Bolshevik censorship of YouTube was enabled by a rash of false-flag vandalism at Jewish cemeteries and the sudden proliferation of manipulative "Flat Earth" psyop videos, mainly by the mysterious Eric Dubay.

• 3 months later...
On 1/13/2022 at 3:35 PM, Basket Case said:

Dave Cullen from the 'Computing Forever' channel has had his Paypal account closed  :O(
He has been speaking out against Convid for 2 years on Bitchute, since being thrown off Yewtube... 

PAYPAL HAVE TERMINATED MY ACCOUNT

https://www.bitchute.com/video/NOhglEhhBHuM/ 

daveC.jpg

Oh man. Thats a shame, they have really been targeting him. After the vandalisation of his stuff too. He's been doing great work. Ireland is already a tyranny.

On 1/15/2022 at 3:05 AM, RobinJ said:

most science is bullshit. Thats a fact.

I'm coming around to this conclusion - having recently asking myself the question what is science? Because it's being used currently to shut down conversation - "because it's the science" - what the hell is the science exactly? A theory? Ok thanks, great!

8 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

I left the following comment on the Birmingham Mail website for an article where some woman was complaining about badgers digging up her lawn:

image.png.3ab769b660c0fadb6883d33fed78213a.png

Apparently this comment 'violates their community guidelines'. How? 🙄

because you are no longer allowed to see the beauty of nature. ( Its probably a hate crime!)

On 1/18/2022 at 1:09 AM, Mr H said:

I'm coming around to this conclusion - having recently asking myself the question what is science? Because it's being used currently to shut down conversation - "because it's the science" - what the hell is the science exactly? A theory? Ok thanks, great!

Well thats right- most science is just theory- unproven ones taken as fact, paid for by the cabal. Science is just another weapon to them, as is everything else. And I include in that the vast majority of alternative health stuff too. 

3 hours ago, RobinJ said:

Well thats right- most science is just theory- unproven ones taken as fact, paid for by the cabal. Science is just another weapon to them, as is everything else. And I include in that the vast majority of alternative health stuff too. 

Yes after contemplating this, I can only say for sure, that "I am" and "there is existence" - everything else is just a theoretical exploration. It's pretty arrogant to suppose a creature with only 5 senses has all the answers. 

23 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

I left the following comment on the Birmingham Mail website for an article where some woman was complaining about badgers digging up her lawn:

image.png.3ab769b660c0fadb6883d33fed78213a.png

Apparently this comment 'violates their community guidelines'. How? 🙄

Apparently it was the word 'rats' that triggered the moderation warning, but still, really?

20 hours ago, Mr H said:

Yes after contemplating this, I can only say for sure, that "I am" and "there is existence" - everything else is just a theoretical exploration. It's pretty arrogant to suppose a creature with only 5 senses has all the answers. 

well yes, but we have way more than 5 senses, if we choose to allow them to be tapped into and not denied

• 1 month later...

Praise Of Ukrainian Neo-Nazi Battalion Given Green Light By Facebook: Intercept

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/praise-ukrainian-neo-nazi-battalion-given-green-light-facebook-intercept

Facebook is now allowing its billions of users to praise a Ukrainian neo-Nazi military unit called the Azov Battalion, after the social media giant previously banned the group from free discussion under the company's Dangerous Individuals and Organizations policy, The Intercept's Sam Biddle reports.

According to Biddle, the Azov regiment - which functions as an armed wing of the broader Ukrainian white nationalist Azov movement - is classified as a "Tier 1" dangerous organization under FB policy, alongside the likes of ISIS and the KKK. It began as a volunteer anti-Russia militia before officially joining the Ukrainian National Guard in 2014, and is known for its hardcore ultranationalist views and neo-Nazi ideology.

The group was formally banned by Facebook in 2019, and designated (along with several individuals) under the company's prohibition against hate groups - subject to their harshest "Tier 1" restrictions that ban users from "praise, support, or representation" of blacklisted groups across all company-owned platforms.

Can these khunts get anymore transparent with their hypocrisy.

• 2 weeks later...

In a disappointing move at odds with its user-base, CEO and Founder of DuckDuckGo Gabriel Weinberg, has tweeted that he is "sickened" by Russia's actions in Ukraine and that down-ranking will now apply to "sites associated with Russian disinformation".

There is quite an uproar about this in the Twitter thread with many accusing DDG of adopting a Ministry of Truth mindset and becoming a "worse version of Google".

• 4 weeks later...

Here in Canada, under the guise of protecting Canadians from "misinformation" about the war in Ukraine, the Trudeau government has recently renewed efforts to pass a bill to increase internet censorship powers. 

As Mr. Icke describes in his problem-reaction-solution concept, and as a Toronto Sun reporter writes, Trudeau is telling us he needs to make sure Canadians are protected from Russian propaganda, but then in true Cult fashion he:

"...make(s) the massive leap that the solution is to bring in permanent changes to Canadian legislation that will impact things that have nothing to do with the war in Ukraine."

https://torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/furey-the-trudeau-liberals-remain-obsessed-with-censoring-internet

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/24/2022 at 1:21 AM, Mr H said:

Plus the vast majority of 'science' is owned/ paid for by the cabal, so it says what they want it to