Censorship / Digital Book Burning

1 minute ago, RobinJ said:

Patriot: from the word PATER, as in Father, as in FATHERLAND. ....Remind you of anything? Just a little more male worship in the words. Can you see why it has been co-opted for politics....? 

Patriotism used to be a term of derision.

People ought to understand the words they use not just fling them around like confetti.

Lets take the recent psy op Q  nonsense, all about patriarchy. ( another word formed from PATER, by the way)  Are you getting it yet? The clues are there if you wanna see 'em.

Men fought to protect my homeland so I could be here, but I will use motherland if patriarchy scares people. Makes no difference to me.

Q shouldn't even be in the same discussion as PA.

9 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

The idea that nobody can use terms like 'fatherland' because of some Austrian painter is ridiculous too.  How about not letting an elite clique control you with words?

You misunderstand me. Thats exactly the point.  The elites ARE controlling us with words, imagery, and symbols etc, its ALL mind control. Words have a frequency vibration. If they are used in a negative sense those using them help the agenda. Just as forwarding all the bollox lies in the press, or arguing over anything. Its all mind control to keep our own frequencies low. Knowing the various forms of manipulation make us wiser and less controllable, it gives us choice.

So do me a favour, and keep your anger in check, think things through before you get angry. Negative emotions are also a control factor.

55 minutes ago, RobinJ said:

You misunderstand me. Thats exactly the point.  The elites ARE controlling us with words, imagery, and symbols etc, its ALL mind control. Words have a frequency vibration. If they are used in a negative sense those using them help the agenda. Just as forwarding all the bollox lies in the press, or arguing over anything. Its all mind control to keep our own frequencies low. Knowing the various forms of manipulation make us wiser and less controllable, it gives us choice.

So do me a favour, and keep your anger in check, think things through before you get angry. Negative emotions are also a control factor.

Not angry, I respect your opinion, but words like 'fatherland' are not a gotcha for me as I don't play by my oppressor's rules.

When they actually refute our arguments instead of silencing us, then I will listen.

22 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

@RobinJ

Your fist symbol is tied to mass rapes and murder. People ought to understand the logos they use, not just fling them around like confetti.

Well rather than just be patronising then perhaps you could show me what that pertains to. I dont pretend to know every symbol on the planet because Im not that arrogant. We are all learning in case you'd forgotten that. BTW I never said I found it offensive, just pointing out how many ways we are controlled, but apparently attacking people is the way to go. 

7 hours ago, RobinJ said:

Well rather than just be patronising then perhaps you could show me what that pertains to. I dont pretend to know every symbol on the planet because Im not that arrogant. We are all learning in case you'd forgotten that. BTW I never said I found it offensive, just pointing out how many ways we are controlled, but apparently attacking people is the way to go. 

You're cool mate, I don't really want to get into a debate on a censorship thread, but in short:

I don't actually have an issue with fists as a symbol, just that specific design just reminded me of red terror.

Your current black panther is a better symbol in my opinion because it's black peoples own symbol, not some marxist's.

On the topic of censorship, what happened to voices like the Black Panther guy at 34:58 in the above vid, do they all get silenced for mentioning the Z or J words?

We need more Malcom X's.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

On 1/24/2021 at 1:37 AM, oddsnsods said:

This cuck was sent off to Canada to avoid the limelight?
He hasent shut his mouth since.

Trying to cover up his father who likes to hang around with serial paedo predators & his blackmailed uncles Mossad honeypots.

Shame really ,might seem silly to some but out of all the Royals Ive always liked Harry .Pity he feels the need to parrot this rubbish .

On 2/11/2021 at 10:45 AM, EnigmaticWorld said:

Instagram starts deleting accounts that post “hate speech” in their private DMs

And people wonder why I opt out of social media....been trying to tell my family and close friends for years how none of those things are private no matter what 'they' tell you, 'they' are always watching, listening and invading..

• Like 1

well my twitter account has just been purged. no reason given. i have never had any infractions or told that i broke any rules over all my years on there.

ah well they just pushed the button ...

catalyst ...

Edited by Given To Fly

1 hour ago, Given To Fly said:

well my twitter account has just been purged. no reason given. i have never had any infractions or told that i broke any rules over all my years on there.

ah well they just pushed the button ...

catalyst ...

Is that restricted /banned / erased? 

Nothing left at all ? 

BC 

9 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

Is that restricted /banned / erased? 

Nothing left at all ? 

BC 

i believe it's going going gone :(((

i'm logged in and unable to post or ask to archive. it comes up on screen "your account is suspended and is not permitted to perform this action"

i tried to log-in in another browser and:

1855298159_twittersuspendedgoogle.png.9e12c5cb7a2ca413726577a97daf321e.png

i'm scared to log out on my current browser.

anyone know how to save all my posts ?

• Sad 1