Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

aha hahaha.... But it's the broadcasters which spread fake news.....and UN. I guess if you are a guilty one, point a finger at the other end.  

Posted Images

Reddit bans ‘TheDonald’ and almost 2,000 other subreddits in hate speech crackdown

https://www.foxnews.com/tech/reddit-bans-thedonald-and-almost-2000-other-subreddits-in-hate-speech-crackdown


Trump's Twitch account gets banned temporarily over 'hateful conduct'

https://www.cnet.com/news/president-trumps-account-has-been-temporarily-banned-from-twitch/

 

banned.jpg.f81a90b08f0acff546960432c9ec1795.jpg

 

cw.jpg.70f8c729b7d07b852f263d03e69c52d3.jpg

 

idt.jpg.86e80c94af3020ed0d5c04e676c92e98.jpg

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, screamingeagle said:

yes i got into the thread right after the first post

 

No prob.

 

Just now, screamingeagle said:

i see it now.....there is a big push on digital platforms all around 

 

my first impresion is more chaos, and conditiong people to self censorship in general

 

Agreed.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Fakebook is getting censored..coz it doesnt censor enough. Internet 2.1

 

This is a great time for libertarians to fill the gap against corporatism & keep the internet free.

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

This is going to continue to happen until everyone who values truth and freedom and just the basic freedom of expression even if we disagree with it boycotts all of these sites and makes sure the owners of those sites knows why.  Then, we (and I'm not that person) need someone who can stand up and organize for us a way to do monetary transactions in a way that Visa, mastercard, Discover, et al  cannot fuck with, and no bank can fuck with.  It's just a matter of time before we catch up to what is going on and come back bigger than the fascists, liars and thieves.

In the meantime, everyone should expect things to get far worse before anything begins to get better for us.  We are under attack and this is an actual real war that the other side already knows because they are the ones who have already declared war on the rest of us.  We all have to wake up and realize that this is a war.  It's not some kind of a war, or a maybe a war.  We ARE at war, and the war is REAL.

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Democrats want speech controls through private companies while the Administration wants speech controls through government agencies.  The choice is between Little Brother and Big Brother.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I shared this Dailymotion clip in the old censorship thread. Many are probably aware of Youtube manipulating likes and dislikes, and those that are not probably won't be surprised by it. It's interesting to see them getting caught red-handed though.

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Makes sense for the short-term, but I wonder how long crypto currencies like Monero with obfuscated public ledgers have left.

 

If they bring in the id2020 blockchain stuff, something like monero would shine surely, as I dont believe the PTB would do away with the underworld.

Like they never really do away with tax havens.
Keeps their fear based society rolling. But who knows what they have instore. We are moving into uncharted water, only they know where this ship is heading.

Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, motleyhoo said:

This is going to continue to happen until everyone who values truth and freedom and just the basic freedom of expression even if we disagree with it boycotts all of these sites and makes sure the owners of those sites knows why.  Then, we (and I'm not that person) need someone who can stand up and organize for us a way to do monetary transactions in a way that Visa, mastercard, Discover, et al  cannot fuck with, and no bank can fuck with.  It's just a matter of time before we catch up to what is going on and come back bigger than the fascists, liars and thieves.

In the meantime, everyone should expect things to get far worse before anything begins to get better for us.  We are under attack and this is an actual real war that the other side already knows because they are the ones who have already declared war on the rest of us.  We all have to wake up and realize that this is a war.  It's not some kind of a war, or a maybe a war.  We ARE at war, and the war is REAL.

 

I hate to say it, the war is over, its already been won, it was easier than expected to get everyone to believe everything and acquiesce to everything and believe everything they were told, trust me when I say people will believe everything despite overwhelming evidence opposing what they are being told...A small percentage are awake, and many are furious or just feel helpless, what I cant believe is how blatant it all is, maybe there was something in the water lol, trust me there is some demonic psychology at play here, its a spell and those not under it are like WTF is going on, how and why and find it insane, to be fair there's quite a few awake, I mean FFS theres even a covid shop, its got to be first virus in history to have its own shop, it all stinks of corporatism. They own the cops, the city, they own the information infrastructure, intelligence services, the press, everything, any one who speaks out would get taken out, you dont have anything, everything is locked down. There is nothing you or anyone can do, why do you think they had the no gathering of more than x people unless your looting and causing chaos for them, they dont want people exchanging information because all the bullshit would come out and the spell might start breaking, bullets and bombs have been replaced with headlines and tweets.

Edited by labrats
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, oddsnsods said:

 

If they bring in the id2020 blockchain stuff, something like monero would shine surely, as I dont believe the PTB would do away with the underworld.

Like they never really do away with tax havens.
Keeps their fear based society rolling. But who knows what they have instore. We are moving into uncharted water, only they know where this ship is heading.

 

Wouldn't surprise me if the digital IDs also become our internet IDs to put the final nail in the coffin for anonymity on the web. EU has been talking about an EU firewall like the Golden Shield in China too.

 

You make an interesting point about whether they would want to kill the underworld though.

Link to post
Share on other sites

It's obvious now that all of this was in the planning years ago, and they were just waiting to get the right pieces in place, their monopolies on internet portals setup, to then declare war on us at a time where we had no other avenues of communication except the news media and social media.  Even searching for information, anything other than google is going to get you about 2% of what you're looking for, and now we know that google is absolutely blocking search results.  Their first wave was the pandemic.  Now they have sent in their second assault, using all the major avenues to financial transactions to block everyone deemed the enemy.  The 3rd assault is going to be surveillance and mandatory vaccines. 

 

If you try to find alternative information, google makes it invisible.

If you post anything that disagrees with the system, you get your post deleted or your account shutdown, and your ability to transfer funds cutoff.

If you refuse to get the vaccine, you will not be allowed to participate in social society, no pubs, no sports, no theaters, no concerts, no restaurants.

If you choose not to have your every move, your every communication, your every transaction all surveilled 24 hrs/day, you will have to live in a tent in the woods, eating squirrels and pine nuts.

 

Does that about sum it up?  Who here still thinks we are not at war?

 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Censorship sucks , but we all know what its about

 

Anyone with the balls to stand up to the Marxist / Jewish re shaping of history 

 

 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Wouldn't surprise me if the digital IDs also become our internet IDs to put the final nail in the coffin for anonymity on the web. EU has been talking about an EU firewall like the Golden Shield in China too.

 

You make an interesting point about whether they would want to kill the underworld though.

 

Like the current drugs market is on par with the oil. 

 

Drug war, prison industry....unless we go full state commie I cant see any of that being dismantled. But then with total surveillance mark of the beast who knows.

They will need something untraceable to trade when we go cashless & always offshore access & VPN.

 

Either way, what they come up with, it will be much easier for id theft criminals to manipulate & far more crime than we have already.

Like whats happened with Gates in India Aadhaar biometric system.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Basket Case changed the title to Censorship / Digital Book Burning
  • Basket Case pinned this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...