Looking Forward to the End of Humanity

Why is the Wall Street Journal looking forward to the end of humanity? And what does that say about the technocratic future that we're being steered into? Join James for today's edition of where he discusses the transhuman agenda that is being pushed on the back of the new biosecurity paradigm.

• Sad 2

In this society there are very few healthy sources to listen to or watch.  It is misery and more misery, really very ill people reading more ill peoplle.

This input is like food, we are social and thinking creatures so we need food in that way ... but this food is bad.

You must find better food otherwise you will get ill.

Personally I like watching good history documentaries, or listening to the stories of great warriors, this morning Gilgamesh, another day would be the Emerald Tablets of Thoth, or Meetings With Remarkable Men, or Psychological Commentaries by Maurice Nicoll.

And I unwind listening to unhappy Arsenal fans, or Woody Allen's memoirs - personal stuff by almost anyone is good, as long as its personal.

I do go into the general internet but mostly it makes me ill, it wants you to believe that it is important but its not.

There is a great 4 hr documentary about the Japanese Empire on youtube.

And many other things.

But for sure you need input at the social / human / relationship level ... and like alimentary food, it's either healthy or shit food.

The Book of Five Rings is also out there ... and the Tao Te Ching.

And Osho (although this is highly censored on youtube but torrents exist).

Such people talk from beyond this mortal world.

Everyone is going into the ground here, so unless you find the transcendant and immortal how much can you really congratulate yourself.

So look for the transcendant, prayer meditation ... whatever it is do it and do it long and intensely.

All these vain fools and going down, and that's no way to live.

Also I listen to Rene Guenon and Evola from time to time and Nietzsche and such courageous people.

Edited by rideforever
13 minutes ago, rideforever said:

And I unwind listening to unhappy Arsenal fans, or Woody Allen's memoirs - personal stuff by almost anyone is good, as long as its personal.

I do go into the general internet but mostly it makes me ill, it wants you to believe that it is important but its not.

And many other things.

There are lots of good things out there if you're selective (like Arsenal Fan TV after another abject performance:classic_smile:).

Ewe-Tube can be useful if you're looking to make or repair something as there are a lot of decent 'how to' videos and there are some good music tutorials too if you're learning an instrument.

• Like 1

I'm not looking forward to the end of humanity, I hope we survive and go on to be space farers.

But, if it is to end I've always said I'd like to be there to witness it - would be one hell of a ride depending on how it ends. I imagine sitting on a hill' smoking a joint watching Niburu come smashing in.

What a sight that would be.

10 hours ago, Deca said:

Well, after listening to James Corbett on all this, I must say that those Silicon Valley people are totally ignoring the fact that anyone who wishes to can learn to travel to anywhere via ESP, also to other planets.

Then, and I have only learnt this a few weeks ago, if we all work on keeping our mineral salt levels up, we should not be come sick at all. If we do become sick, we should look at the list of the 12 mineral salts and look at what each one is for in our bodies and find our specific dysfunction and target that with the appropriate mineral salt, or combination of mineral salts.

You may not have heard of this technique either, as it has been largely suppressed because it would put the pharmaceutical industry out of business if we all started to practically cure ourselves with this technique. You can buy these mineral salts in many health shops and online.

There is  an Australian company that manufactures these and they are distributed all over the world from there.

This technique was discovered by a Dr. Wilhelm Schuessler from Oldenburg in North Germany in the 19th century. Then a George W. Carey wrote a book on this in 1932 and the salts were combined with the signs of the Zodiac. There is a recent book available by George W. Carey and Eudora Perry called "The Zodiac and the Salts of Salvation". Very detailed and helpful! I am in the middle of studying it now, as this is I believe essential to know!

So, these salts are sold as Schuessler Tissue Salts.

OH, and I have already posted a video elsewhere I found on this subject, called "Biochemistry debunks Corona". And this has also already been posted on DavidIcke.com!

Here it is again, as a reminder, as everyone should know about this and use this, especially to arm themselves against the fear of this virus or whatever befalls some people so severely.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
10 hours ago, rideforever said:

In this society there are very few healthy sources to listen to or watch.  It is misery and more misery, really very ill people reading more ill peoplle.

This input is like food, we are social and thinking creatures so we need food in that way ... but this food is bad.

You must find better food otherwise you will get ill.

Personally I like watching good history documentaries, or listening to the stories of great warriors, this morning Gilgamesh, another day would be the Emerald Tablets of Thoth, or Meetings With Remarkable Men, or Psychological Commentaries by Maurice Nicoll.

And many other things.

But for sure you need input at the social / human / relationship level ... and like alimentary food, it's either healthy or shit food.

The Book of Five Rings is also out there ... and the Tao Te Ching.

And Osho (although this is highly censored on youtube but torrents exist).

Such people talk from beyond this mortal world.

Everyone is going into the ground here, so unless you find the transcendant and immortal how much can you really congratulate yourself.

So look for the transcendant, prayer meditation ... whatever it is do it and do it long and intensely.

All these vain fools and going down, and that's no way to live.

Also I listen to Rene Guenon and Evola from time to time and Nietzsche and such courageous people.

RideForever.....

Woody allen? :classic_laugh: :classic_blink: You can't put woody allen in the same paragraph as Emerald tablets of Thoth. Woody allen was a pedo, wasn't he?

His name belongs no where near transcendent prayer meditation either.

• Like 2
Just now, jonesthepost said:

@Dagmar Gross  Got my book on the salts yesterday so look forward to getting into that.

Have been taking some of the salts for about three weeks now but need to get more info on which I really need.

In some ways I feel better, so it’s a start.

That video is great and is what got me onto them.

Fantastic, Jones! Yes, I am feeling better in some ways too. I had a skin complaint, so that is easy to see improving if the salts work and it has! Good luck with your studies too and keep spreading the word, because like this we can help people to overcome their fear of the virus.

4 minutes ago, jonesthepost said:

@Dagmar Gross  Got my book on the salts yesterday so look forward to getting into that.

Have been taking some of the salts for about three weeks now but need to get more info on which I really need.

In some ways I feel better, so it’s a start.

That video is great and is what got me onto them.

Even soaking your feet in Epsom salt will help you feel better. I do this every once in a while, maybe once a month or so and it is a nice relaxer.

7 hours ago, pi3141 said:

I'm not looking forward to the end of humanity, I hope we survive and go on to be space farers.

But, if it is to end I've always said I'd like to be there to witness it - would be one hell of a ride depending on how it ends. I imagine sitting on a hill' smoking a joint watching Niburu come smashing in.

What a sight that would be.

Isn't Nibiru another 1200 Earth years away still? I really wouldn't want to see that if they are all Reptilians on there...

2 hours ago, Dagmar Gross said:

Fantastic, Jones! Yes, I am feeling better in some ways too. I had a skin complaint, so that is easy to see improving if the salts work and it has! Good luck with your studies too and keep spreading the word, because like this we can help people to overcome their fear of the virus.

Thats great Dagmar!

Its funny but since getting on to this stuff, I have heard from a couple of older people that their parents used to swear by these salts; synchronicity.

(Pardon the ot stuff)

Edited by jonesthepost
2 hours ago, Messenger said:

Even soaking your feet in Epsom salt will help you feel better. I do this every once in a while, maybe once a month or so and it is a nice relaxer.

Yes, have done this in the past; me mum used to swear by Epsom salts; good for a lot of things.

6 hours ago, Messenger said:

Woody allen was a pedo, wasn't he

Yes he might have been, but then again maybe he wasn't.

Even if he wasn't all movie people are deeply screwed up people.

All I'm saying is that his films are funny.

• 4 weeks later...

The Technocracy, the global Corporate system, the entire Progressive side of the political spectrum, the largest industries, like drug companies and health care, every part of the internet being run from Silicon Valley, like google, social media, youtube, etc., and much of Wall Street have all piled into bed together and pushed all of their chips, so to speak, onto a wholly Marxist agenda.  This agenda is also being inoculated by silent big-money players like Soros, the Rockefellers and the Rothschilds.

The reason most Marxist experiments have failed in the past is because they have been national in scope, which makes them easy to marginalize or defeat.  But, what we're facing is Marxism on a globalist scale.  It has no national boundaries and it has no patriotism or allegiance to some flag or state.   This is the greatest threat and enemy that world freedom and personal liberty has ever faced in all of human history. 

To make matters even worse, the TV news media in the US, the UK, Australia and the EU has very quietly implemented an invisible and highly technological form of subliminal messaging that is 100%, absolutely brain-washing the people who watch it.   You only have to look at the "pandemic" to see this is happening.  It is primarily the people who watch TV news who have completely fallen for this con job.  It's like these people are mesmerized.  Their belief in the pandemic is so unnaturally deeply embedded in their minds that no amount of trying to convince them otherwise is going to get through to them, and they will get so defensive they'll actually start screaming at you or running away from you in fear.  You can also see this happening on Facebook as people completely disown their family and friends for simply not believing in the pandemic.   This does not happen just because someone watches TV.  There MUST be something else happening that's making otherwise intelligent human beings behave like programmed circus animals.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/28/2020 at 6:54 AM, Sentient Being said:

If anything, it's not the end of 'humanity'... it's the end of stupidity ??

With all the bread and circus going on at the moment then it's time to wake up and move from 3D to 5D and beyond.

3d to 5d is a load of bs. 

• Like 1
On 7/24/2020 at 7:38 PM, alexa said:

I suppose I am looking forward to the end if I'm honest as I am looking forward so much to Jesus's return............:classic_biggrin:

Lol Satan is going to return...as Jesus. So if I were you, I wouldn't be looking forward to that.