Can’t fancy someone based on race anymore

Stride

"Part of our community i expected to be different". He expected them to be woke. Never understood the idea of having a 'gay community'. But thats what the lgbt lobby has become. Then people who are genuinely homosexual, and like to have fun with men, when they are concerned of stds, mainly hiv and aids, it seems its a conversation they do want to have. 

And there is a promiscuous culture with a lot of homosexuals, of course there is nothing wrong with that, but the 'scene' is very drug fueled, and sex orientated. When gays try and talk about these issues, and of course some of them are sterotypes, their 'own' people go after them. 

Sorry i agree with milo yinnopolous on this one, and many others do as well! 

But this is also a problem in the heterosexual world, 'you are not allowed to not be attracted to me'. Some people are very picky, men and women, about their sexual partners, and they have every right to, in fact I'd go as far as saying so they should be! 

19 minutes ago, Stride said:

It's mad. So I can't fancy Asian chicks anymore? I have to ejaculate inside someone of African origin just to please this guy?

Yeah you can. This person has more problems than being a weirdo opinionated victim. But he doesn't set the rules for the rest of us. 

I think some Punjabi Sikh men are very sexy. It's the long hair kama sutra thing. 

Edited by kj35
  • Thanks 1

On 7/3/2020 at 9:58 AM, Stride said:

It's mad. So I can't fancy Asian chicks anymore? I have to ejaculate inside someone of African origin just to please this guy?

Asian chicks are the bomb so go for it, the guy clearly isn’t stable in the mind. 

Sexual attraction requires 3 essential things to be maintained between 2 consenting adults

1. Keep conversations to a minimum (stone temple pilots big empty nailed it )

2. Do not go to the toilet in front of each other

3. Wear clothes the other likes once a week

Do not confuse sexual attraction with friendship.

1 hour ago, zArk said:

Sexual attraction requires 3 essential things to be maintained between 2 consenting adults

1. Keep conversations to a minimum (stone temple pilots big empty nailed it )

2. Do not go to the toilet in front of each other

3. Wear clothes the other likes once a week

Do not confuse sexual attraction with friendship.

Are you married ?

I've been married to my best friend for nearly 25 years. 

The toilet thing I agree...gotta have some privacy.

Chatting - you should be able too it's quite important!

Main thing is waiting for him to realise I'm right most of the time and for me to realise he's right most of the time:-)

Edited by kj35

This is what happens when you replace the term sexual orientation (which is based on the premise of mutually exclusive polemics, i.e., straight or queer) with the Newspeak term sexual preference.

My sexual orientation is heterosexual, whereas my sexual preference is blue eyed blondes / green eyed brunettes with long legs. But the Agenda has blurred the terms to artificially create the concept of sexual fluidity, that everyone is somewhere on a spectrum spanning the gap between outright homosexuality at one extreme and outright heterosexuality at the other. By doing so, the social engineers can claim that everyone is a little bit gay or latently homosexual to some degree, as Fraudulent Freud asserted. The same trick applies with the Q in LGBTQ, which is a way of trying to convince gullible people, esp. kids, into thinking that maybe they are part of that alternative community on the flimsiest of pretexts. It's weaponised, by-the-book Orwellianism in full-on assault against modern society.