Fake Moon Landings

SovereigntyOfMan

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/3/2024 at 8:10 AM, bamboozooka said:

my kids homeschooled so uses video lessons i get to listen to.

in geography they were talking about how volcanic the earth was

and this cause rain to create the oceans.

thats got to be billy bullshit.

A teacher once said to me 'If you keep disrupting my lesson, you're Geography boy'!🥸 I said 'Don't you mean I'm History, sir'?🤔 He replied 'Don't change the subject'!🤨

He also ran the school army cadet force, and he said to me, 'I never saw you in the camouflage lessons today'!🤔 I said 'Oh, thank you very much sir'!🤭

My cousin Lil went to that school too, in fact, she went down in History, and, also gave a few hand jobs during the geometry lessons according to the rumours I heard later! 🤫

Edited by Mr Crabtree
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mr Crabtree said:

A teacher once said to me 'If you keep disrupting my lesson, you're Geography boy'!🥸 I said 'Don't you mean I'm History, sir'?🤔 He replied 'Don't change the subject'!🤨

He also ran the school army cadet force, and he said to me, 'I never saw you in the camouflage lessons today'!🤔 I said 'Oh, thank you very much sir'!🤭

My cousin Lil went to that school too, in fact, she went down in History, and, also gave a few hand jobs during the geometry lessons according to the rumours I heard later! 🤫

I know your cousin Lil very well. We both went to different schools together! She was very promiscuous, even though she had a boyfriend with a 12" dick, saying he never used it as a rule!

(I fear the joke in that last line may be well over the heads of today's Metric generation!)

Edited by webtrekker

49 minutes ago, webtrekker said:

I know your cousin Lil very well. We both went to different schools together! She was very promiscuous, even though she had a boyfriend with a 12" dick, saying he never used it as a rule!

Very true he didn't use it as a rule, but, Lil did use it as a toothbrush, well that's what she told her dad, my uncle Titus, when he caught them in the potting shed during a family barbie!🤭

• Haha 1

On 3/14/2024 at 10:52 AM, webtrekker said:

(I fear the joke in that last line may be well over the heads of today's Metric generation!)

Lucky he didn't have a baker's dozen, then they would be well and truly rooted  ,metaphorically speaking

• Haha 1