A very helpful summer solstice message to us all from lovely Laura Eisenhower!

Dagmar Gross

I saw this video (just to be safe, below) in my recommendations on Youtube the other day and have finally watched it just now. I thoroughly recommend it to you all! It really makes things very clear for us on how to proceed from here. Communication IS the key in this time, Laura explains astrologically. It's to do with the throat chakra, which is about communication. So, we need to keep at it!

1 hour ago, Dagmar Gross said:

Here is the video! :classic_smile: Like I said, I really hope it will help you all too!

I'm a big fan of Laura ... but I found this one indigestible .... awash with Astrology mumbo jumbo ...

Perhaps someone who understood it could tell us what the message exactly was .... (just a few pharagraphs will do) ...

Communication? ... well sure communication  ...do you think we're going to stop communicating???, that's all most people do ... tweeting and twittering and what not. 

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, oz93666 said:

I'm a big fan of Laura ... but I found this one indigestible .... awash with Astrology mumbo jumbo ...

Perhaps someone who understood it could tell us what the message exactly was .... (just a few pharagraphs will do) ...

Communication? ... well sure communication  ...do you think we're going to stop communicating???, that's all most people do ... tweeting and twittering and what not. 

I had only watched this video once very late last night and have watched it again just now. Laura explains that because of the particular positions of certain planets in certain astrological signs we have now been given the chance to work on how we communicate with one another. Between us here on the forum, where everyone is on the same page, we don't really have a problem with our wording, but it gets much tougher when we have to speak with others. We need to work to improve our communication with others to bring us all much more together, if possible and hopefully we can influence many others to also work on the way they express themselves, so that they do not sound insulting. And to try and get our knowledge across too. Above all, we mustn't allow ourselves to sink to their levels! We are much better than that!

Regarding the astrology, I think it is best to not focus much or at all on that part and simply concentrate on her other words explaining the effects of the positions of certain planets and the Nodes etc. on circumstances today. I found that helpful. I have so far only dabbled in astrology, but Laura is a professional and has learnt the effects of the planets on us and our planet too.

I hope you found that at least a little helpful. Best if you listen to her again. Then hopefully you will understand her much better.