"Peace" is Slavery

1 hour ago, pi3141 said:

our last example however that eating food may be against God's wishes is to me an example of self defeating logic. If we're not supposed to eat and we don't then we all die.

There you go again ,I never said that.  How the hell did you come to that conclusion, that eating food is against your gods will from my last example , I guess where even as I find that a ridiculous statement.

However I do agree we should stop now

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm the most peaceful person you would ever want to meet.  Unless you come into my space and want to take what I have, or shut my mouth, or take away my thoughts and beliefs, and then I will attack yo

Of course all plants are sentient beings, but they have apparently made an agreement to allow themselves to be eaten. Animals and insects eat them too and humans have to eat something while we are in

I think the idea is that you have to be "peaceful and sedate all the time", while the people in charge "do whatever they want".   I'm a great believer in peace. But not even the major religi

Posted Images

The only way we will ascend because that is what is happening is to show truth, compassion and understanding. This is the higher vibrational "energy" required to elevate us from this 3D world. 

BUT higher forms of Eastern belief systems that some may not be familiar with (I've not really studied the bible on this) provide a good analogy. 

Walking on a pavement you don't try to avoid stepping on every small insect, if you do so it was that insects "time" 

The same analogy can be used elsewhere. 

I did Martial arts and boxed for many years and also did the doors for nearly 30 (on and off). I never got into a proper fight in that time and worked some grim places. Restrain etc...  yes but never a "proper" fight and, some of this work was done before the SIA licence. 

I would, always, prepare for a night's work with a positive non confrontational mental "approach". Got to know all the "arse holes" and treated people with respect even if many people would say they didn't deserve it. 

I never got stabbed, shot or badly hurt, although other colleagues did due to their approach. 

Sounds silly to some but I was always calm before, starting work and would always say a little prayer to my "creator". 

I was well respected and often called onto "bad" venues, and, was often in the "thick of it". 

I believe my approach helped immensely in many volatile situations, although would never have failed to protect myself or colleagues with the required force, but never start anything. 

On 6/24/2020 at 10:17 AM, pi3141 said:

Jesus said 'Resist not evil' following that thought then yes if someone comes to torch your house, you let them. If your a nation and an evil nation invades, you let them. Nations shouldn't have standing armies and national military service, as this makes murderers of innocent men.

Resist not evil means what it says - no fighting back.

So I disagree that all the major religions tell you not to fight back, Christ's teaching on resist not evil means exactly that - no fighting back.

Now, whether we're prepared to do that is another matter. If someone broke into my house intending me and my family harm, I would fight back, but its not the spiritual way.

How do we know nowadays what Jesus actually said, when the Bible was manipulated so many times to the convenience of the different rulers since those days and his disciples generally didn't understand Him fully either. Pity He didn't actually write any of His words down or we could have had a copy of them somewhere. He can't have meant that or it must have been taken out of context to be used like I said, for the convenience of the ruling elite.

And a great pity that not everyone in the English-speaking part of the world understands Spanish, because the journalist, investigator and author Juan Jose Benitez wrote a series of nine books on a secret time-travel mission carried out by two USAF officers back to the years Jesus preached and died. They witnessed so much and had lengthy conversations with him, too, because he realized they were from the 20th century. That series of books is called "Caballo de Troya". It has not been translated into English, because that would be too dangerous.

I am not that familiar with the Bible and don't own one either, so perhaps you could tell me where Jesus is said to have said that. Then, perhaps, I can find that conversation in one of the books. Because normally He spoke a lot of sense.

1 minute ago, rideforever said:

Matthew 5:39, which is part of a long and interesting guidance to life that Jesus gave that is called the "Sermon on the Mount".

https://www.biblehub.com/kjv/matthew/5.htm

Thank you. I have also just now seen your text in one of your other posts. I'll also try and find information on this in one of the books I mentioned and come back with that.

16 hours ago, Dagmar Gross said:

How do we know nowadays what Jesus actually said, when the Bible was manipulated so many times to the convenience of the different rulers since those days and his disciples generally didn't understand Him fully either. Pity He didn't actually write any of His words down or we could have had a copy of them somewhere. He can't have meant that or it must have been taken out of context to be used like I said, for the convenience of the ruling elite.

And a great pity that not everyone in the English-speaking part of the world understands Spanish, because the journalist, investigator and author Juan Jose Benitez wrote a series of nine books on a secret time-travel mission carried out by two USAF officers back to the years Jesus preached and died. They witnessed so much and had lengthy conversations with him, too, because he realized they were from the 20th century. That series of books is called "Caballo de Troya". It has not been translated into English, because that would be too dangerous.

I am not that familiar with the Bible and don't own one either, so perhaps you could tell me where Jesus is said to have said that. Then, perhaps, I can find that conversation in one of the books. Because normally He spoke a lot of sense.

Yes your right to question. How do we know indeed. Well we know Jesus wasn't his real name and he wasn't born on the 25th December because the shepherds would not be out in mid winter, but I do believe that 'Somebody' whom we call Jesus or is known as Jesus The Christ spoke those words on the mount and those words are great spiritual truths. Love thy neighbour, love God etc I guess you could argue it was written down because we have those words in the Bible. Anyway, you are also correct about the manipulation by different rulers. I was reading recently that back in the 10th century to 11th Century and again in later periods, they were conducting gay weddings, there's a mosaic in a church in Greece I think of two men getting married with Jesus in background acting as minister or handmaiden. Lets not forget the second class status women have enjoyed thanks to the Bible to, so yes manipulation, guilty as charged.

Anyhow I would be interested to hear of those who claim to have gone back what the real name of Jesus is - if they think its Jesus then their whole claim is suspect to be honest. If they spoke with him, they must know his real name, not the title assigned to him in the Bible by the magicians that wrote the God spells (Gospel translates to God Spells or God News). 

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, pi3141 said:

I was reading recently that back in the 10th century to 11th Century and again in later periods, they were conducting gay weddings, there's a mosaic in a church in Greece I think of two men getting married with Jesus in background acting as minister or handmaiden.

This forum is not letting me post - it just goes 'saving' and 10 mins later nothings happened.

Anyway, I'll try again, it wasn't Greece, its in Kiev and came from a monastery on Mount Sinai

sbicon.0.jpg

This wasn't the article I was reading it was another one. But anyway here's the picture.

A Kiev art museum contains a curious icon from St Catherine's monastery on Mount Sinai. It shows two robed Christian saints. Between them is a traditional Roman pronubus (best man) overseeing what in a standard Roman icon would be the wedding of a husband and wife. In the icon, Christ is the pronubus. Only one thing is unusual. The "husband and wife" are in fact two men.

Link - https://richard_watts.blogspot.com/2006/04/gay-weddings-blessed-by-catholic.html

Edited by pi3141
3 hours ago, pi3141 said:

This wasn't the article I was reading it was another one. But anyway here's the picture.

The darkness is inside you.  All you do is spin lies.

You spin and spin and spin, watching you is like watching a black river.

Everything that comes out of you is chaos, disorder and disordering.

Will you wait until you are in the ground before you do anything useful?

Of all the countless millions of images of Jesus ... painted by whoever the hell wants to paint them.

But that particular picture above promoted by a sodomite (i.e. somebody who sticks his penis in the faecal orifice of another man and therefore gives them both disease and incontinence ...  as faeces are the expelled disease ridden material of the body which are 1/3 bacterial poison) who seeks to justify his mess.

There is no such thing as "homo-sexuality" neither is there "alligator-sexuality".  

Humans only have one type of sexuality, Sexual Reproduction and the psyche is designed to facilitate that but as the psyche interacts with society it can be extremely damaged by society in which case people start doing dark things ... 

That icon shows two disciples descending from Jesus.  All three with Halos meaning they are Conscious Beings.  They are not looking at each other at all, they descend directly from their teacher.  There is nothing more in there.

Consciousness means to create order and reason out of the sickness of the Earth.

There are many enemies to reason, and the only pleasure they have is to expand the black river of chaos and spread it to as many others as possible.

• Like 1

Jesus says

“Haven’t you read,” he replied, “that at the beginning the Creator ‘made them male and female,’ and said, ‘For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh’ So they are no longer two, but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate.”

Which means the following 

1. The original design of the universe is yin-yang, this is the prime symbols through all levels and in all creation

2. Witness that all persons have a father and mother

3. And once you have untethered yourself from your parents you will repeat this prime symbol in your own life

4. Your body and that of your wife will fit together

5. Eventually your spirit also is one, and thus you become a microcosm with her of the entire universe

3 minutes ago, rideforever said:

Of all the countless millions of images of Jesus ... painted by whoever the hell wants to paint them.

But that particular picture above promoted by a sodomite (i.e. somebody who sticks his penis in the faecal orifice of another man and therefore gives them both disease and incontinence ...  as faeces are the expelled disease ridden material of the body which are 1/3 bacterial poison) who seeks to justify his mess.

There is no such thing as "homo-sexuality" neither is there "alligator-sexuality".  

Humans only have one type of sexuality, Sexual Reproduction and the psyche is designed to facilitate that but as the psyche interacts with society it can be extremely damaged by society in which case people start doing dark things ... 

That icon shows two disciples descending from Jesus.  All three with Halos meaning they are Conscious Beings.  They are not looking at each other at all, they descend directly from their teacher.  There is nothing more in there.

Consciousness means to create order and reason out of the sickness of the Earth.

There are many enemies to reason, and the only pleasure they have is to expand the black river of chaos and spread it to as many others as possible.

Only men and women.

It seems to me that the reproductive or sexual urge is at it's root a spiritual yearning maybe through which we can come to God.

The Khazars have seen to it that this primal urge is distorted, diverted, weakened and perverted. As would be Satan's wishes.

• Like 1
19 hours ago, rideforever said:

Having difficulty posting from PC. Tried making the post with a dot and then editing it but it says to long has passed since the comment was made even though it was only seconds.

Anyway, this is my response to Rideforever

Well as long as we're doing psychoanalysis, you come across as an angry, hate filled, judgmental person. Who by your own admission you can not live with your fellow man. As you claim to have trained spiritually hard I can only draw two conclusions.

Either you are right, and you are at a stage where you should take yourself off into the wilderness for quiet meditations and turn your back on the corrupt world.

Or you are wrong, maybe you took a bad path, had a bad teachers, misinterpreted the lessons. Don't know which so I'll leave it there. 

Now to my claims that you take issue with - 

First, Jesus - was this his real name? Surely you've heard the word Yeshua. Lets start there. 

Secondly, Jesus wasn't born on the 25th December - Do you believe Jesus was born on the 25th December? You do know about the sun dipping below the horizon for 3 days around the 25th and all the other gods born on the 25th etc etc? The below article is from a Christian website, even they know he wasn't born on the 25th! Which version of Christianity did you study? Catholicism?

When Was Jesus Really Born?
Biblical evidence shows Jesus most likely wasn’t born on December 25.

Scripture tells us that, “[Mary] gave birth to her firstborn, a son. She wrapped Him in cloths and placed Him in a manger, because there was no guest room available for them. And there were shepherds living out in the fields nearby, keeping watch over their flocks at night” (Luke 2:7-8). But shepherds were not in the fields during December. Luke’s account suggests that Jesus may have been born in summer or early fall. In December, Judea is cold and rainy, so it is likely the shepherds would have sought shelter for their flocks at night. The weather would not have permitted shepherds watching over their flocks in the field at night. 

Link - https://www.beliefnet.com/faiths/christianity/articles/when-was-jesus-really-born.aspx

Thirdly, Gay weddings - do you dispute the church has carried out Gay weddings in the past? I can only quote from the research carried out by, in thisd instance a Yale professor. Can you prove him wrong for me?

Contrary to myth, Christianity's concept of marriage has not been set in stone since the days of Christ, but has evolved both as a concept and as a ritual. Prof Boswell discovered that in addition to heterosexual marriage ceremonies in ancient church liturgical documents (and clearly separate from other types of non-marital blessings such as blessings of adopted children or land) were ceremonies called, among other titles, the "Office of Same Sex Union" (10th and 11th century Greek) or the "Order for Uniting Two Men" (11th and 12th century).

Link - https://richard_watts.blogspot.com/2006/04/gay-weddings-blessed-by-catholic.html

So can you disprove any of these statements? I would particularly be interested in the last one as its recent research so if you have evidence contrary I would certainly be interested to hear it. 

22 hours ago, Nobby Noboddy said:

It seems to me that the reproductive or sexual urge is at it's root a spiritual yearning maybe through which we can come to God.

Yes I think the Gnostics believed that to.

18 minutes ago, Nobby Noboddy said:

Have a look at the first book here: www.bristolgroup.org.uk

first couple of chapters should illuminate.

Well I tried on my phone but it says 'This site can't provide a secure connection' or something.

Doesn't work very well, not sure I want to browse on my PC.

Can't you just summarise?

Reading the thread it would seem that there is a slight negative interaction between two members .... May I ask that we keep the discussion on topic and without personal comments.

Ta very much :)

9 minutes ago, Nobby Noboddy said:

So I've got to read a book now. 

This place is an Internet Forum it purpose is to present and discuss idea's.

Why are some members so reluctant to do that? I presented an article about a book that has been published and I'm personally attacked.

Talk about 'Shoot the messenger'

Then when asked to explain a comment I'm sent round the houses to websites and publications to read.

People are quick to judge and condem but reluctant to actually discuss. 

53 minutes ago, pi3141 said:

So I've got to read a book now. 

This place is an Internet Forum it purpose is to present and discuss idea's.

Why are some members so reluctant to do that? I presented an article about a book that has been published and I'm personally attacked.

Talk about 'Shoot the messenger'

Then when asked to explain a comment I'm sent round the houses to websites and publications to read.

People are quick to judge and condem but reluctant to actually discuss. 

Apologies.

Historian Arthur Koestler refers to them as the ‘Thirteenth Tribe’ and explains:

The story of the Khazar Empire, as it slowly emerges from the past,
begins to look like the most cruel hoax which history has ever
perpetrated. Genetically, they are more closely related to the Hun,
Uigur and Magyar tribes than to the seed of Abraham, Isaac and
Jacob. The conversion to Judaism required an act of genius
because Judaism was a reputable religion with sacred books which
both Christian and Mohammedan respected: it elevated him above
the heathen barbarians, and secured him against the interference
of Caliph or Emperor.
I have compiled the historical evidence which indicates that the
bulk of Eastern Jewry – and hence of World Jewry – is of Khazar-
Turkish rather than Semitic origin. The evidence from
anthropology concurs with history in refuting the popular belief in
a Jewish race descended from the Biblical tribe.
Schlomo Sand, Professor of Contemporary History at the
University of Tel Aviv, describes Khazaria in his book ‘The
Invention of the Jewish People’:
The story begins in the fourth century CE, when some nomadic
tribes accompanied by the Huns surged westward. These Khazars
were a coalition of strong Turks or Hunnic-Bulgar clans who
mingled with the Scythians from between the Black Sea and the
Caspian Sea. The Khazars collected taxes from them all and ruled
from Kiev in the northwest to the Crimean Peninsula in the south,
and from the upper Volga to present-day Georgia. At some stage
between the mid-eighth and mid-ninth centuries, the Khazars
adopted Jewish monotheism as their particular faith and rite.
Proselytes have always striven to find some direct genealogical link
to the patriarchs of Biblical mythology, and this tendency affected
many of the Khazars, who wanted to believe that they were
descended from the Israelite tribes.

3 minutes ago, Nobby Noboddy said:

Apologies.

Thank you. No worries and thanks for posting something.

I read it but there's no mention of sexual urges? What did you mean that the Khazars are resonsible for the sexual urge being distorted?

41 minutes ago, pi3141 said:

Thank you. No worries and thanks for posting something.

I read it but there's no mention of sexual urges? What did you mean that the Khazars are resonsible for the sexual urge being distorted?

The Khazars are behind the protocols of the learned elders of zion, again explained in the book.

The SSL on bristolgroup.org.uk is fixed now.