altercations with the true covidiots, minor or major

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

...Just been to the local supermarket, a 'man' in his late 40's abruptly stopped in front of me (there was a lady 20 feet in front of him looking at the plants and flowers that line the queueing area)

Thats like wearing a condom, lubing it with spermicide then going to bed alone to stop unwanted pregnancies.

I started out a couple of months ago politely dealing with these people, because I falsely assumed that the human species was intelligent enough to have figured out by now that this is all a bunch of

Posted Images

1 hour ago, jonesthepost said:

Geez mate, I’m sure you didn’t want to do that to him ?

Look it up ? 

I debated very hard with myself whether to point it out, but I couldn’t resist it ???

But seriously lol; thanks for your posts; me too.

Hahaa Jones, yep .....I debated wether to frame that statement like that too Jones - despite its somewhat poor taste and pervy connotations
I quickly decided that yes 'a good fisting' was the one to go for,  partly for it's image forming of a well severe clip around the ear for the stupid sheeple,   but mostly to produce the image of the ignorant and wanton sheepie being bent over and shafted elbow deep, possibly no lube, maybe a bit of grit instead, and punching the stupid out of them from the rusty sherrifs badge.

Really not the nicest thing I know,  I'm a wholesome chap - so I'm told and fisting really isn't my thing,  I apologise if anyone's having their breakfast.

Now -  I'm sounding like a sicko here I know - I'm really not - I'm a very nice chap really, (so I'm told)  & I agree - I am a blummin nice chap) ... it was all written for effect only - honest.  
(I know it sounds like I protest too much)
The only thing I like to do with fists is occasionally bump them to someone out of respect.

After I posted that I thought..."I hope that comes across in the way it's intended?"  so your question has given me a chance to explain myself & hopefully qualify that somewhat boisterous terminology.  Nice one tho' mate. ?

Edited by sickofallthebollocks
spelling
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

Hahaa Jones, yep .....I debated wether to frame that statement like that too Jones - despite its somewhat poor tast and pervy connotations
I quickly decided that yes 'a good fisting' was the one to go for,  partly for it's image forming of a well severe clip around the ear for the stupid sheeple,   but mostly to produce the image of the ignorant and wanton sheepie being bent over and shafted elbow deep, possibly no lube, maybe a bit of grit instead, and punching the stupid out of them from the rusty sherrifs badge.

Really not the nicest thing I know,  I'm a wholesome chap - so I'm told and fisting really isn't my thing,  I apologise if anyone's having their breakfast.

Now -  I'm sounding like a sicko here I know - I'm really not - I'm a very nice chap really, (so I'm told)  & I agree - I am a blummin nice chap) ... it was all written for effect only - honest.  
The only thing I like to do with fists is occasionally bump them to someone out of respect.

After I posted that I thought..."I hope that comes across in the way it's intended?"  so your question has given me a chance to explain myself & hopefully qualify that somewhat boisterous terminology.  Nice one tho' mate. ?

Lmao; you should have stopped at your second paragraph and deleted the first mate ?

I haven’t laughed so much for ages when I read your previous post with ‘it’ in there, so thanks very much ?

Boisterous terminology; love it ?

You’re a good egg soatb ??

• Like 1

Post Office

F-me if the queue this morning wasn't round the block again.  They have reduced their opening times to waste as much time as possible for the hopeless customers.

It's just like when you arrive at the doctors surgery for 9am and the doctor doesn't arrive until 10am.

This is call EXTERNALISING COSTS meaning you make other people pay instead of you.

It's evil.

In fact I bought myself a small thermal printer (no ink cartridges) to print off Collect+ labels for ebay returns (zero queues at Collect+ dropoffs) rather than use the PO but sometimes sellers tell you to do returns via Royal Mail.

I just emailed the PO and told them what I thought of it. 

I hate the PO and all queueing ... what kind of people queue ?  Only the dead who have nothing to do.

And let's not mention people who go to work in an office to sit and slowly die.

Truly this species is fubar'ed.

This people do not live ... they are dying, and they have accustomed themselves to it.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

Hahaa Jones, yep .....I debated wether to frame that statement like that too Jones - despite its somewhat poor taste and pervy connotations

It made me howl laughing. Imagery was perfect!!

Edited by kj35
  • Thanks 1
On 6/24/2020 at 8:50 PM, sickofallthebollocks said:

... Hey THESTRONG - you don't know (actually you probably do know) but that comment is absolute gold in my opinion - the one you said in your last post that I've highlighted in bold writing - it's so positive, I feel the same about alot of the people on here too!    (not in a soppy pussyboy way)  I'm really not trying to sound too sentimental or sycophantic here -  but I do too - I love them!!!
I love you lot!!!!
Just that I want to give all the good fuckers on here one non social distancing hug or pat on the back or rustle of the hair - and have a few pints with them.

I concur entirely with you -   there is some great people on here (sure, sometimes it gets heated and people have a little fall out which is normal in my eyes) but ...yeah...it's all good mate!

There's alot of warmth in an otherwise freezing cold world on here, great members that don't mince their words and aren't afraid to say it how they see it - right or wrong - or willing to see others views.  This forum is love doing it's thing against all the hate in this world!

Apart from the trolls (those paid staff from 77th brigade & other sheepie morons)  that come on here to upset things - twats - I bloody love all you good people on here too!  You know who you are.

- keep those positive vibes going I say!  

Thanks! I wasn't logged on here yesterday.

And today, I was actually feeling down , for an unknown reason (maybe some problems from a past concussion ?)... So when I saw this, it cheered me up - instantly. Let's try to keep our moods strong, it is not easy always, and maybe not required always . . . but I promise that I personally from now on will always try to re-establish the positive mood ASAP. I'll try to stay extra strong because of the love. Bless you. All of you.

P.S.

Special message to the 77th brigade, Swedish FRA and other Sheepie morons. . . I have NO respect for you. In the end you will have to forgive yourselves - go stab your masters or something. True love with a touch of honor, feels better than to be a bribed or a scared slave. 

• Like 4

I just had an altercation on reddit with some dude claiming he knows Covid is real and widespread killing the population because he works in an ICU and people are dying in there.  I asked him is people usually die in ICU, and of what, and he hasn't gotten back to me yet.  I shouldn't even have bothered, but I got sucked into the argument.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
25 minutes ago, motleyhoo said:

I just had an altercation on reddit with some dude claiming he knows Covid is real and widespread killing the population because he works in an ICU and people are dying in there.  I asked him is people usually die in ICU, and of what, and he hasn't gotten back to me yet.  I shouldn't even have bothered, but I got sucked into the argument.

I'm sure you intellectually beat the living shit out of him Motleyhoo ?- and well deserved too.  He was probably paid staff wasn't he.

On 6/25/2020 at 8:11 AM, Moonlight said:

in Germany we are infront of a second wave now because of an incident in a meat factory ???

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/06/22/business/meat-plant-germany-coronavirus-outbreak/index.html

:classic_smile:

Interesting, something similar happening here in the West Midlands region of the UK:

Three more Tipton meat factory workers hit with coronavirus

A total of 35 workers at the Tulip Ltd plant in George Henry Road have now contracted Covid-19

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/black-country/three-more-tipton-meat-factory-18492226

1 hour ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

I'm sure you intellectually beat the living shit out of him Motleyhoo ?- and well deserved too.  He was probably paid staff wasn't he.

All you have to do is ask for one piece of proof that it's real, and no matter what piece of proof they give you it's very easily refuted.  Then you ask them for another piece of proof.  You can go like that until they have nothing left, and then just quietly extricate yourself from the conversation.  They'll spend the next 24 hours pacing around in circles in cognitive dissonance.

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

Interesting, something similar happening here in the West Midlands region of the UK:

Three more Tipton meat factory workers hit with coronavirus

A total of 35 workers at the Tulip Ltd plant in George Henry Road have now contracted Covid-19

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/black-country/three-more-tipton-meat-factory-18492226

And if you read that article carefully, you will see no one actually had anything, they just "tested positive".   This is happening in the news all over the world, but in the US this kind of deceptive reporting is now rampant, like they have already setup the foundation for the 2nd wave of fakery with newspapers and TV news reporting in nearly every state "thousands of new Covid-19 cases".

This thread is decent. Sometimes I think I am going nuts and as much as I want to love people, recent events make that mentality even harder than normal.

I've had a few altercations. 

A lot of people react as if you are holding an ak47 as you pass. I've had people step onto oncoming traffic to avoid me on the pavement. One woman I could have swore was about to jump a bridge. 

Yes we all know their agenda is evil but the brutal truth is people are so stupid these days maybe the population needs a clear out. Sometimes I wished covid was true. OK I don't want to live in this disgusting degenerate world order with the totalitarian rules but my rebellion against the regime is becoming increasingly self serving as I have trouble extending any love or hope for a humanity so eager to lay down critical thought and accept the tripe they are taught by their self appointed masters 

Reading this thread gives me some hope. I'm praying for a miracle and I know many of us will help and I'm one of us but sometimes I feel like I'm drowning in a sea of dispear. 

God I sound depressing! Sorry

• Like 3
On 6/27/2020 at 4:22 AM, motleyhoo said:

A mate works in the new university hospital on the sunshine coast  they stopped elective surgery and made 3 wards available for the coming multitude  of covid cases ,I asked him how many people are in ICU on any given day before covid ,the answer was 4 give or take ,I asked how many were in ICU after covis struck ,the answer 4 give or take

On 6/27/2020 at 8:54 AM, callmenuts said:

This thread is decent. Sometimes I think I am going nuts and as much as I want to love people, recent events make that mentality even harder than normal.

I've had a few altercations. 

A lot of people react as if you are holding an ak47 as you pass. I've had people step onto oncoming traffic to avoid me on the pavement. One woman I could have swore was about to jump a bridge. 

Yes we all know their agenda is evil but the brutal truth is people are so stupid these days maybe the population needs a clear out. Sometimes I wished covid was true. OK I don't want to live in this disgusting degenerate world order with the totalitarian rules but my rebellion against the regime is becoming increasingly self serving as I have trouble extending any love or hope for a humanity so eager to lay down critical thought and accept the tripe they are taught by their self appointed masters 

Reading this thread gives me some hope. I'm praying for a miracle and I know many of us will help and I'm one of us but sometimes I feel like I'm drowning in a sea of dispear. 

God I sound depressing! Sorry

Dont apologise for venting mate, we’ve all done/are doing it here, and what better place to do it.

It helps to have a rage, and here you are among people on the same wavelength who can give that moral or whatever support.

Try to stay positive because those dicks want all the negative energy they can generate; so by being positive, it’s a big ‘fuck you’ to the tools.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Holy Post Office Saviour

I was queueing outside the f-ing PO this morning with another round the block queue.  Previously in the last episode of this saga I had Facebooked the owner and told him he was wasting the time of all these people when  he has reduced the hours to 3hrs a day so he doesn't have to work so hard.  And by the way when you stroll up and down sipping coffee, all these people in the queue are watching their life washing away !!!
Anyway I arrived at the shop door and he looked out and barked for me to f-off to another PO.

I had been going there for 15 years !!!  And I have been banned.

Anyway ... the only reason I went today was because I had a large letter and Collect+ starts at about £3.50 so not worth it for a large letter so I have to go in person to these chaps.

Or do I ...

Checking online it seems you can actually buy postage on the internet for Royal Mail in the same way as you can for Collect+, fill in the form pay by PayPal print out and drop in the post box.

Royal Mail calls it Click&Drop.
Right ... now I never have to go back to the 17th century and queue in the PO queue ever again in my life.

I think my dreams are coming true.

Edited by rideforever
  • Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

It's really hard, and this thread is a good way of letting off steam, but please don't abuse people who don't understand. Tell them what you think about Covid by all means, refuse by all means doing something you know is wrong, but don't abuse them. It won't help.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, greenheart said:

It's really hard, and this thread is a good way of letting off steam, but please don't abuse people who don't understand. Tell them what you think about Covid by all means, refuse by all means doing something you know is wrong, but don't abuse them. It won't help.

Well said @greenheart and couldn't agree more.  Had a hair appointment today and have known my hairdresser for a few years.  I didn't offer any thoughts or opinions unless asked but it was clear she was struggling.  Mentioned that, yes, I was concerned at first but felt something wasn't right so looked into it.  As an example I asked whether she realised that the Government paid money to the BBC and mainstream newspapers for printing what they, the Government, authorised.  Another example was that the virus had not been properly isolated and the usual procedures had not been followed, why was this?  Just a few pointers, am definitely not in the business of lecturing, in order that it may stimulate a desire to learn more.

• Like 1
21 hours ago, CyprusAvenue said:

Well said @greenheart and couldn't agree more.  Had a hair appointment today and have known my hairdresser for a few years.  I didn't offer any thoughts or opinions unless asked but it was clear she was struggling.  Mentioned that, yes, I was concerned at first but felt something wasn't right so looked into it.  As an example I asked whether she realised that the Government paid money to the BBC and mainstream newspapers for printing what they, the Government, authorised.  Another example was that the virus had not been properly isolated and the usual procedures had not been followed, why was this?  Just a few pointers, am definitely not in the business of lecturing, in order that it may stimulate a desire to learn more.

Cheers. I had a really nice lady round to cut my hair (God, was that overdue!) and after a few minutes of me ranting on about the conspiracy, she removed her mask. Sow the seed, people might be closer than you think to breaking out into awareness.

• Like 1