altercations with the true covidiots, minor or major

4 hours ago, Jaquiby said:

Went to the metrocentre a big shopping mall where I live. Que Marshalls everywhere, telling people to obey the one way system, I veered off course and was told to obey, looked straight at him, and kept on walking. They even have signs with give way, can you believe it. Wanted to go into next, for a browse, qued up like a good girl. There was an assistant with full visor on, gloves etc, looking like she was going into a nuclear reactor plant. She got her gel out and said I needed to clean my hands before I entered. I said to her, so if I don't clean my hands are you not allowing me into the store, she said it was my choice and it was to protect the staff. So I told her it's my choice not to put that stuff on my hands and walked in. After the next 2 shops getting the same hassle, and having to put up with brain dead zombies, my energies were on the bottom, and I could feel myself getting more angry, so decided to go home. Used to enjoy my days out there, not any more. Fed up with people, to be honest, it's like people are hypnotized, and terrified. Whilst driving stopped at traffic lights, saw a man behind in his car alone masked, rubbing his hands frantically with the gel, then almost like in a frenzy was putting it on his steering wheel, and cleaning it with his hands. I'm just out of words now, where people are concerned. 

I started out a couple of months ago politely dealing with these people, because I falsely assumed that the human species was intelligent enough to have figured out by now that this is all a bunch of bullshit.  I swear, people are even worse now than they were just a few weeks ago.  I'm done being polite about it, because it's all these braindead zombie people making life a complete misery for those of us who actually still have a brain.  It is  an absolute fact that there would not be a "pandemic" any longer if people would just stop acting like dolts and went about there normal lives.  Just the idea that there's a pandemic is the only thing keeping that farce going.  I have just about had enough of it.  I went to the hardware store yesterday and just completely ignored all of the "rules".  I got a few dirty looks, but no one said anything to me.  It's probably a good thing, because I'm about to go off on these morons ruining my life because they think for themselves.

• Like 5
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

...Just been to the local supermarket, a 'man' in his late 40's abruptly stopped in front of me (there was a lady 20 feet in front of him looking at the plants and flowers that line the queueing area)

Thats like wearing a condom, lubing it with spermicide then going to bed alone to stop unwanted pregnancies.

I started out a couple of months ago politely dealing with these people, because I falsely assumed that the human species was intelligent enough to have figured out by now that this is all a bunch of

Posted Images

I try to be nice, but was tetchy on Saturday in Morrison's. I was examining the jars of pickle, when I felt eyeballs boring into me. I turned round to see a man & woman clad in masks, standing a good few feet away, glaring at me. Clearly they wanted pickle, and I was a hindrance to them, as not only could they not approach till I'd gone, but their eyes were full of accusation at my masklesness. 

It irked me. So I grabbed a jar of Branston, and said, "Utter bloody cretins", to them on passing, deliberately within the safe distancing guidelines, which made them dodge back and cower. ?

I had more insults at the ready for if they had replied, but they didn't 

I''ve no patience left any more due to the world going to hell while people behave foolishly. None!

Edited by Tinfoil Hat
  • Like 4
24 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

I try to be nice, but was tetchy on Saturday in Morrison's. I was examining the jars of pickle, when I felt eyeballs boring into me. I turned round to see a man & woman clad in masks, standing a good few feet away, glaring at me. Clearly they wanted pickle, and I was a hindrance to them, as not only could they not approach till I'd gone, but their eyes were full of accusation at my masklesness. 

You should have moved over a minute 6 inches or so to "look at" the items next to the pickles and you should have just stayed there to see how long it would take them to give up and walk away or stick their hand into the pickle jar area right near the epicenter of your deadly virus spewing air space.  I'm serious. We need to start fighting back against these people because they actually are ruining life for the rest of who are are sane.  These are the people who are welcoming in a whole new Orwellian way of life coming for us all.  If there was a video game simulating what's happening today, I'd be walking around in that game with a baseball bat beating all of these morons into a bloody pulp.

I am so glad that where I live, in the north of Scotland, I have never had such an encounter. Not outside nor in a supermarket. We all smile at one another and nobody says anything to me whenever I feel I have to pass someone really closely in an aisle. I usually murmur a sorry and give them a cheeky smile as I hurry past. I think in my area just about everybody sees how ridiculous all this is, which gives me hope. I have had so many constructive and encouraging conversations already with people standing behind me in a queue and I mostly, if there's time enough, try and get some of my gathered information across to them too and they tell me about some of theirs if they have any. I would certainly not be cowed by any such behaviour if it did happen to me, simply argue my way through it and more or less politely make them see how silly they are, being so afraid.

• Like 3

I live in the South of Ireland, people here usually quite laid back and haven't had to put up with any nonsense, yet. There are few mask wearers, Id say about one in six or so. My brother in law was down from Dublin, he wore his mask to the shops where he was surprised to see nobody else had one on. Apparently up in Dublin most people wear them, surprised and disappointed to hear that. 

• Like 1

I was just in a CVS pharmacy yesterday also.  They are actually tearing apart the inside of the store, even the computer network, to do a complete redesign for the "new normal" of deadly germ-fighting insanity.  I'm sure this is happening in every CVS across the country.  It's nuts and it's scary how Orwellian everything is falling into place, and how everyone is just going along with it.

• Like 1

Best thing I've heard them called are branch covidions. Because it has become a new religion.

My dad had someone in the supermarket tell him off because he wasn't over the (line.) The worst thing I saw was a man almost starting a physical fight in a petrol station shell garage because someone got too close to him. The irony and stupidity was palpable. They were shouting and holaring and a lady got out of the car and said "my son is in the car can you go round the corner and do it". 

I've had my mum's partner try giving me hand gel "because of the coronavirus" which I refused on principal. I see it as trying to convert me because I haven't fallen for the fear. 

So I have had some abuse when people asked me what I thought earlier on in this bullshit, that's when I realised there's no point trying to argue with them so the only way I have coped is disconnecting from it all, observing, and trying to improve myself and those I love. While my mum isn't very smart, she's the only one I have made watch a few videos and tried to talk sense Into her. So I think she is definitely semi awake ?. I think deep down she knows it's all bullshit. 

Another thing people love to be scared so they don't want it to end.

Other than that, most of my interactions with the public haven't been too bad which is good. The only one that sticks out was when I went to the bank, rang the bell because it was locked. Told abruptly to step back as if I was a terrorist or armed robber, to the point where I had to check my front to see what she was looking at. Then she asked what I was here for, "I am here to get some money out is that ok? She then shouted and I can't remember what I said but I just asked a few questions. Thing is these Karen types love the power or perceived power. I have found asking questions sends those in supposed authority into meltdowns. But on the whole I like to keep my head down and avoid these people at all costs. 

To the OP I did find some pleasure out of your post I must admit. I think a lot here will feel the same way :-)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
7 hours ago, Jaquiby said:

Whilst driving stopped at traffic lights, saw a man behind in his car alone masked, rubbing his hands frantically with the gel, then almost like in a frenzy was putting it on his steering wheel, and cleaning it with his hands. I'm just out of words now, where people are concerned. 

Thats like wearing a condom, lubing it with spermicide then going to bed alone to stop unwanted pregnancies.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Motleyhoo I was just like you. At the beginning felt a bit sorry for them, but as time has gone on it's so obvious what's going on, May be they just sit and watch bbc or sky news 24 hours a day, which will turn anyone into a brain dead zombie. I'm not a confrontational person, I'm just pleasant and nice to people, go along with the flow and have never really stood up for myself, it's taken a hell of a lot for me to stand up for this, had to take a deep breath and summon up my courage before I confronted people, but I did it, and i will keep doing it, doesnt matter if im worried, or apprehensive, I will get the strength to do it again. We can't let these evil people win, we must show people that's it's not right what's happening. I was standing in a que yesterday, yet again, there were 2 ladies in front of me, the one at the front turned round and realised the lady behind her, was a friend or relative not sure which, (couldn't hear) but saw them say hi, and they looked so happy to see each other, the woman at the front of the que opened her arms wide to give her a big hug, but the other jumped back and shouted No don't, and waved her away. That was the saddest thing I've seen in a while. This has never been about a virus, it's just very sad people can't see that. Never mind, at least I can come on here, and have a rant and a laugh, and Mr chinnery, that's about right, people are losing it. 

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

A couple of weeks ago I had a  masked prick at the supermarket check out  asking me to get further back from him as he was packing his stuff....I was about 5 foot from him......I said "Get a grip you brainwashed clown, the girl who has just taken your money is sitting three feet from you!"

"What do you mean by "brainwashed clown?" he said.....I then launched into a tirade telling him there was no fucking virus and told him to stop watching television......He laughed and said "You're a nutter"

It's bloody hard out here on the front line.

If that ever happens again, and it may, ask them, which food items that youre buying are acid, and which are alkaline?

See if they know the difference.

Brainwashed is a good one though because that's exactly what they are, along with ignorant to nutrition which is why so many people are falling for this virus bs. If more people knew the power of alkalinity in food they would be laughing at all this bs.

Tell them also that Royal Rife found the cure for cancer back in 1930.

3 hours ago, Fluke said:

Best thing I've heard them called are branch covidions. Because it has become a new religion.

Love this observation, it's so true. There are so many aspects to buying the mainstream narrative which echo a religious construct. The mantras and buzz phrases, frightened and vulnerable people giving themselves over to a suppressive structure, the self policing of others in the community etc. Interesting to think this has revealed that quite a high number of the population are susceptible to cult-like brainwashing. 

• Like 1

I have heard a few people saying...." I'm trying my hardest to keep my 2m distance and people just keep getting in my space all the time".

I just reply with a hint of sarcasm........"Maybe stop trying so hard then because you're still alive ain't you?"

• Like 2

Still lots of scared people about. I was walking down the pavement and some lady stood behind an electric green box thing you see on the streets to let me go. I just carried on walking. I am not going to thank these people anymore. I am kindly mannered, but she looked at me like wheres my thanks. I had my earphones but I am guessing she said something. 

have to go through a pathway on the way to town- it's not narrow approx 2m a- high wall one side, metal fence the other. A lady was waiting for me to go through, thought fine, the pathway is approximately 50m long and does take a while haha

On 6/22/2020 at 7:18 PM, Jaquiby said:

I was standing in a que yesterday, yet again, there were 2 ladies in front of me, the one at the front turned round and realised the lady behind her, was a friend or relative not sure which, (couldn't hear) but saw them say hi, and they looked so happy to see each other, the woman at the front of the que opened her arms wide to give her a big hug, but the other jumped back and shouted No don't, and waved her away. That was the saddest thing I've seen in a while. This has never been about a virus, it's just very sad people can't see that. 

It is sad, Jaquiby.  I brought my son (4) to his grandparents house on Fathers’ Day and his Grandmother (step grandmother by marriage) wouldn’t hug him.  She was that paranoid.  She watches CNN and has always been a general nitwit, but it’s sad for my son that fear would cause this person to turn against him.  What else can CNN tell her to do if she would reject her own family.  Maybe they should tell her to take a leap off a cliff.  

I feel bad for my son that he has to grow up in all this hating and stupidity.  He is so full of love.  He probably won’t remember how life was when people didn’t wear masks and weren’t afraid of one another.  

• Like 2

I find people wearing the masks want people to look at them. I make a point of not noticing. 

If people like today want to keep crossing the road because I am approaching, fuck em suits me. Don't want anything to do with these people. Don't want them to wake up. 

I've already broke off contact with some people because of their toxicity. My main goal in life is to now own a property far away from anyone else as remote as possible. Find my own tribe. But the rest of the people swallowing propaganda, out banging pots and pans, I may be nice to them, but I will not trust them ever again. 

• Like 2

AAH! This thread makes me laugh... the stories... You people are great - I love you! I wish we would all live in the same village, I would like to surround myself with authentic, living, loving, valorous people, like found here.

I live in a small village, pretty much everybody knows everybody... I haven't seen any locals wear a mask because it is a little village or because it is Sweden, I don't know which one is the reason. My guess is that villagers are harder to scare... while City dwellers will comply easier... but both can be and are brainwashed. I don't really have a good story, but I've seen some occasional social distancing heroes. We got tourists here and they have masks.

I've seen a great increase in Germans also... they have been moving into Sweden for a long time now... I don't know if the Germans coming here are awake or not but the looks are often like rave party hippies / off grid folk - they live outside the village in their vans, trucks, tents etc. They have like communities outside of villages (throughout Sweden), they "hang" there and shop in the village... they are not integrating either, just buying some pieces of land and then coming " en masse " to hide or something. I bet they secretly want this place for themselves.

The only thing I can say is that when I pay cash, people look uneasy, both the shoppers in the que and the store worker - which tells me they believe the lies. I've tried to tell them a couple things here and there over the counter, and encouraged them to tell it to the ones they love. . . but I don't think they have. I try to be polite at all times, I don't engage in verbal battles - I suck at them too (but I get better). . . I am a big guy, so if someone tries to physically hurt me - I will slam them with the Earth - throw them on their arse. Luckily I haven't found myself in that situation ever in my adulthood.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, THESTRONG-THEVALIANT said:

AAH! This thread makes me laugh... the stories... You people are great - I love you! I wish we would all live in the same village, I would like to surround myself with authentic, living, loving, valorous people, like found here.

... Hey THESTRONG - you don't know (actually you probably do know) but that comment is absolute gold in my opinion - the one you said in your last post that I've highlighted in bold writing - it's so positive, I feel the same about alot of the people on here too!    (not in a soppy pussyboy way)  I'm really not trying to sound too sentimental or sycophantic here -  but I do too - I love them!!!
I love you lot!!!!
Just that I want to give all the good fuckers on here one non social distancing hug or pat on the back or rustle of the hair - and have a few pints with them.

I concur entirely with you -   there is some great people on here (sure, sometimes it gets heated and people have a little fall out which is normal in my eyes) but ...yeah...it's all good mate!

There's alot of warmth in an otherwise freezing cold world on here, great members that don't mince their words and aren't afraid to say it how they see it - right or wrong - or willing to see others views.  This forum is love doing it's thing against all the hate in this world!

Apart from the trolls (those paid staff from 77th brigade & other sheepie morons)  that come on here to upset things - twats - I bloody love all you good people on here too!  You know who you are.

- keep those positive vibes going I say!  

Edited by sickofallthebollocks
because of being blocked had to play about with it.
  • Like 4
45 minutes ago, THESTRONG-THEVALIANT said:

I live in a small village, pretty much everybody knows everybody... I haven't seen any locals wear a mask because it is a little village or because it is Sweden, I don't know which one is the reason. My guess is that villagers are harder to scare... 

Spot on there. I live in a little village surrounded by farms and countryside. Some neighbours had a party at the weekend sounded like 50 of people there:-) no one cared   .... no one reported them. There's only a small handful of people wearing masks.  We've had one 'covid' death the whole time despite having two care homes. VE day everyone say out and had communal bbqs.  Then I venture to the nearby town and all the zombies are there. It's like the proximity makes them catch stupid germs... they need space fresh air and fresh food (I'm sounding like @Messenger now :classic_biggrin:

Edited by kj35
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
54 minutes ago, kj35 said:

Spot on there. I live in a little village surrounded by farms and countryside. Some neighbours had a party at the weekend sounded like 50 of people there:-) no one cared   .... no one reported them. There's only a small handful of people wearing masks.  We've had one 'covid' death the whole time despite having two care homes. VE day everyone say out and had communal bbqs.  Then I venture to the nearby town and all the zombies are there. It's like the proximity makes them catch stupid germs... they need space fresh air and fresh food (I'm sounding messenger now.

...Similar situation here too KJ35, I'm in a well known town, but in amongst the beautiful countryside, people here are having fun, drinking, laughing, especially on these summer evenings, there's flute playing and much fun, I've seen people dance and purposefully hugging eachother (especially the women) in front of the occasional police car that drives by and obviously they cannot do anything.
And then there are the fuckwits (like the 'individual' I nearly gave a good fisting too in my original post)  and like you - only see them in the town shops or supermarket, But at a very rough guess - 2 maybe 3 fuckwits in 10?

It makes me feel good, it's under the surface I think (this hatred for what's being pushed on us)  - it's brimming away - the people aren't going to take much more of this crap.

8 hours ago, Jack said:

have to go through a pathway on the way to town- it's not narrow approx 2m a- high wall one side, metal fence the other. A lady was waiting for me to go through, thought fine, the pathway is approximately 50m long and does take a while haha

If that was me I would have got about 10 foot from the end yelled oh shit and turned around and started walking back she would have thought that you were going to walk all the way through so she would have followed at a safe distance, when she was well in the tunnel I would have turned around again and start walking towards her.

But that's just me, I can't understand why my misses tells me to behave myself when we go

• Haha 1

It's really sad for the children, Michi713, there traumatising the children, but sounds like he has a loving father to get him through this,  the amount of people that are believing this rubbish is just to me mind blowing, i saw what looked like grandparents, sitting on deckchairs outside there grandsons garden gate, on the pavement and there granson,who looked about 2 or 3 was reaching out for them with open arms and the father was pulling him back, i seriously felt like crying, it hurt me to see that, im quite sensitive person and seem to soak energies up, so trying to work on myself to toughen myself up. Because theres literally nothing we can do or say thay these people will listen to. All they want to hear is the news, and then they blindly obey without question, that's all I hear now, the news said we can go to the pub, the news said this the news said that. I knew people were dumbed down but I never realised how much, until now, it's actually quite scary to be honest, they will follow any orders it seems now, no matter what. And the mask wearers really get on my nerves, I can feel my vibrations lowering when I see them, how stupid can they be, I call them ducks. The ducks are out a lot where I live, it's almost like the new fashion accessory, and like a previous poster I feel that they like to be noticed. It's strange, but this is a strange world now. Thank goodness  for people on here, wish yous lived near me just to be able to talk and be around people that can think for themselves. But I'm very thankful for this forum. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
11 hours ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

...Similar situation here too KJ35, I'm in a well known town, but in amongst the beautiful countryside, people here are having fun, drinking, laughing, especially on these summer evenings, there's flute playing and much fun, I've seen people dance and purposefully hugging eachother (especially the women) in front of the occasional police car that drives by and obviously they cannot do anything.
And then there are the fuckwits (like the 'individual' I nearly gave a good fisting too in my original post)  and like you - only see them in the town shops or supermarket, But at a very rough guess - 2 maybe 3 fuckwits in 10?

It makes me feel good, it's under the surface I think (this hatred for what's being pushed on us)  - it's brimming away - the people aren't going to take much more of this crap.

Geez mate, I’m sure you didn’t want to do that to him ?

Look it up ? 

I debated very hard with myself whether to point it out, but I couldn’t resist it ???

But seriously lol; thanks for your posts; me too.

Edited by jonesthepost
  • Haha 1