Luciferians march in 22 US cities demanding NWO

oz93666

43 minutes ago, alexa said:

O... Yes he is.......:classic_biggrin:

Ok, I won't argue.

If your interested and for anyone else reading. There's a book called 'The First Coming' by Thomas Sheehan that explores the historical Jesus. It strips away the supernatural myths of Christianity, including the second coming and argues that Jesus established the Kingdom of Heaven on earth and we're living in it now and have been for the last 2000 years.

All we have to do is accept Jesus's teachings and live by them, then we would have 'Heaven on Earth'

It seems as far as Christianity and Judaism is concerned all we need to take from it is 'Treat others how you wish to be treated' the rest, according to some Rabbi, is just window dressing.

Edited by pi3141

4 hours ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

I posted a video before the hack that may have been relevant to all this, on the subject of Cern.

I can't remember the researcher's name, but it reckoned that what's really going on is that they're trying to make their own anti matter big bang, to create an 'anti' galaxy. 

This meddling is making a kind of portal that is allowing demonic entities to enter our realm, which some would term as ET's, while others would deem them malevolent spirits.

Stephen Hawking begged them to desist at the outset, saying they were opening Pandora's box.

I'm not sure what I believe. I don't rule out any possibility.

One thing's for sure, and that there is a remarkable amount of wickedness afoot, and among those who aren't wicked, there's an incredible level of closed mindedness and downright stupidity.

Always think of the counter-part.

Some of us are ready to fly (out). :classic_biggrin:

So I've been thinking....

If the God has female (Shekina) and male counter part....that is still a duality like the yin/yang symbol.

It means it is in the duality so that God can't be the almighty God?

For give me, I am still figuring out btw.

Anyways, there are many gods....lessor gods likes of hindu gods/goddess which are surving the God and there are gods of the galaxy and the Universe etc.... So it's possible that Yahweh may not be the God that we talk about.

I think it's all important point that need clarifying. For example, Sun god has been important, because we need sun to grow food and for warm and to survive,  throughout the history todate. The sun god is supposedly be working for Yahweh...... in fact all gods/goddess are working for Yahweh and if Yahweh is not benevolent then we are all fucked. But somehow I don't think this is the case...as much as some of you want to put Yahweh in bad alient category.

Does Yahweh come from the Orion constellation? If so, it is not the God but another alien being like us......

Aliens and we are all 3D beings.

I always have lots of questions... I find it useful to write it down because the answer will come to me at some point.

They say, "Ask and you shall receive." which is true to me.

Edited by chocomel

8 hours ago, chocomel said:

Later on I learned that Rabbi did this for blessing.....

Now I learned that it symbolises the alphabet Shin....Shalom, Shekina and.....forgotten the last one... lol

The rabbis will have a cover story to tell the congregation "Oh , it's a blessing" ... In reality , as the video tells , it's for conjuration of the Jew's daemon god ...Someone so terrible that to gaze on it will strike you blind or dead! ...This may be one of the fallen angels , a very nasty and powerful piece of work , he will behind the scenes manipulate the lives of his servants to payout his sic agenda ... Notice it was a Jewess that nimoy played opposite in the vulcan marriage , and the idea just 'came to him' , to suggest using this sign ....

It would be the ultimate insanity to have millions  of people walking round in masks flashing the shinn hand sign which in essence is a welcome/worship/conjuration gesture inviting into manifestation this demon goddess shekinah  ....

According to Mollison's sources the dark entities take supreme delight in showing how stupid we are , how they can get us to do anything they like ....

Zombie Apocalypse must be on the cards . Once people start taking the vaccine with the new improved nano chips , and 5G cranks up , the mind control will reach a whole new level , and a few % will follow the suggestion "Humans are Delicious" .... Then you won't be worrying  about catching flue from people ... you'll be scared they'll take a bite out of your arm !

And many people just love the idea , they're ready , have been practicing in every big city around the globe for decades 

Zombie Walk Cape Town 

26112320_2169322979751464_29467572951001

There's a reason Bill Gates is heavily involved in vaccines .... his training is not in medicine , but the coming vaccines are nothing to do with medicine ... it's miniaturized computing , he knows all about computing , his nano chips, once in your blood stream ,  will vector suggestions transmitted on 5G strait into your subconscious mind. Just like with hypnosis , those who are very suggestible will follow any command.  

• Like 1

9 hours ago, pi3141 said:

Ok, I won't argue.

If your interested and for anyone else reading. There's a book called 'The First Coming' by Thomas Sheehan that explores the historical Jesus. It strips away the supernatural myths of Christianity, including the second coming and argues that Jesus established the Kingdom of Heaven on earth and we're living in it now and have been for the last 2000 years.

All we have to do is accept Jesus's teachings and live by them, then we would have 'Heaven on Earth'

It seems as far as Christianity and Judaism is concerned all we need to take from it is 'Treat others how you wish to be treated' the rest, according to some Rabbi, is just window dressing.

Just imagine 2,000 years ago.  There was no TV, no radio, no internet, no movie theater.  People had a lot of time to sit around bored out of their skulls and thinking up all kinds of crazy shit.  The invention of paper and the pen gave them a media to freeze all that crazy shit they thought up forever.  Some dude finds it in a cave and it becomes a global religion.

In this excellent book 'The Legend of the Jews' by Louis Ginzberg......... it talks of the Shekina......  

'During the Exodus on the "third new moon" in the desert the  Shekina revealed Herself and rested upon Moses before the eyes of all.

The Shekina also has something to do with the Ark of the Covenant ??  I'll have to look it up.

On 6/22/2020 at 2:48 AM, oz93666 said:

The rallies, which appear to be reasonably unpopular given the Facebook RSVPs to the events, are happening the same day as the Summer Solstice, which is an important date for LaVeyan Satanism.

Satanists "hijacked" the Summer Solstice from paganism. Religious appropriation!

15 hours ago, alexa said:

In this excellent book 'The Legend of the Jews' by Louis Ginzberg......... it talks of the Shekina......  

'During the Exodus on the "third new moon" in the desert the  Shekina revealed Herself and rested upon Moses before the eyes of all.

The Shekina also has something to do with the Ark of the Covenant ??  I'll have to look it up.

Oh that's interesting thanks.

So it could be Shekina which is in the Ark...... We did have a discussion on the Ark of Covenant before the hack....

Hopefully we can access it once the forum is restored.

and thanks to @oz93666 for your explanation but I am going to park on your idea about Shekina being a demon for now as you haven't convinced me.

Just because an entity is powerful and cannot, supposed not to see doesn't equate to demons imo.

Are you saying the Sun is a demon now?

6 hours ago, chocomel said:

Oh that's interesting thanks.

So it could be Shekina which is in the Ark...... We did have a discussion on the Ark of Covenant before the hack....

Hopefully we can access it once the forum is restored.

Hi chocomel

The shekina is not evil, it represents God's divine presence which hovered above the 'Arc of the Covenant' in order to show the

Hebrews in which way to go during the Exodus. It would be a white cloud in the day and bright glow in the night. The Hebrews would only travel when the Shekina was present.

Shekina(h), Schechina(h), Shechina(h)) is the English transliteration of a Hebrew word meaning "dwelling" or "settling" and denotes the dwelling or settling of the divine presence of God.

7 hours ago, alexa said:

Hi chocomel

The shekina is not evil, it represents God's divine presence which hovered above the 'Arc of the Covenant' in order to show the

Hebrews in which way to go during the Exodus. It would be a white cloud in the day and bright glow in the night. The Hebrews would only travel when the Shekina was present.

That's interesting. where did you get this info?

well oz think it's an evil entity anyway...I don't know where he got that info.

So please clarify...is Shekina the female aspect of YHVH aka El? What is the male counter part called?

The Ark of the Covenant is a vessel. Just like our spirit needed a vessel (our physical body) to manifest in this world. Many cultures make vessels, usually in the form of a figurine associated with its symbols, for various gods/goddess to dwell.

2 hours ago, chocomel said:

That's interesting. where did you get this info?

well oz think it's an evil entity anyway...I don't know where he got that info.

'The Legend of the Jews' by Louis Ginzberg. It's an excellent book!

So please clarify...is Shekina the female aspect of YHVH aka El? What is the male counter part called?

I'm not sure about this, I will have to look it up and get back to you.?

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, alexa said:

Hi chocomel

The shekina is not evil, it represents God's divine presence ....

Sure ...That's what the old testament will tell you .... and it's true , Shekinah is the Earthly aspect of their Damon(Evil)  god Yehovah ....

Let's remind ourselves of what is taught in the jewish 'holy books'  the following comes from Wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Talmud_Unmasked

"Chapter I. Christians are to be Avoided

Art. 1. Christians Unworthy to Associate with Jews

Art. 2. Christians are Unclean

Art. 3. Christians are Idolaters

Art. 4. Christians are Evil

Chapter II. Christians are to be Exterminated

Art. 1. Christians to be Harmed Indirectly

1. By not helping them

2. By interfering in their work

3. By deceit in legal matters

4. By harming them in things necessary for life

Art. 2. Christians to be Harmed Directly.......

So this is the will of Yehovah (shekinah) as communicated to the jews in the Talmud .... "

Another clue is that 90% of NWO operatives are Jewish .....The rothschilds ... the royalty (their male children are circumcised by a rabbi https://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/10201882/Circumcision-is-one-of-the-oddities-of-the-Royal-Family.html)  ... Musk ..Gates ... Soros ..Branson .... Boris Johnson ...all of them  ...

The goal of the NWO is to enslave/exterminate 99% of humanity (the non-jews) 

So this Evil spirit is called forth in synagogues , according to Nimoy by "discordant wailing"  ...it's so terrible that to gaze on it will blind or kill you ... And it "indwells the congregation" ( possesses them) ... The congregation  become servants to the will of Jehovah(shekinah) ... of course ! what's wrong with that , they follow "God's" will ...

And people like Nimoy go about their lives , and get all the lucky breaks , becomes a famous actor, all because Shekina is pulling the strings behind the scenes , it is a powerful mega being , can mentally influence people , effecting thousands of people to further his plans  ....And Nimoy will just "get the idea" to suggest using that hand sign , and the director will think that's great .... and another small part of the plan is advanced .

Edited by oz93666

2 hours ago, oz93666 said:

Sure ...That's what the old testament will tell you .... and it's true , Shekinah is the Earthly aspect of their Damon(Evil)  god Yehovah ....

Let's remind ourselves of what is taught in the jewish 'holy books'  the following comes from Wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Talmud_Unmasked

You cannot Compare this filthy book 'The Talmud' with the 'Holy Bible'. The shekinah is not evil, if so prove your words in scripture ??

I have not read the Talmud but if you look at each page layout it is very wonderfully done.

In the centre there is a box that announces the matter to be discussed in the heart of the page itself, right in the centre.

Then below it is the expansion of the central matter.

Then to the right is the first rabbi expressing his views.

And if I remember a second rabbi expresses his views on the subject on the left.

And at the end are other minor views.

This is extremely naturalistic and let's say reflects the order of the universe.

It's incredible to see it because who uses book likes this.

They have creatively changed the way pages work (and we could also debate the vertical writing in Japan and compare it with the West.)

Each element of the universe if it meets God starts to express the macrocosm at the level of that microcosm.

So this is beautiful.

Also the yin&yang occurs in a single body, at the level of the married couple, and at the level of the state, also at the level of the Earth.

Each is a microcosm that reflects the universe symbol at each level of Creation.

So ... 

It's meaningless to say Jews are good or bad ... which ones and why?   All knowledge must be penetrative and interested otherwise you fall down into empty judgements.

Maybe there is evil creeping into Judaism, but you must identify it.

Intelligence and intelligent interest conquers evil.
Because life conquers evil.

Yes the NWO and power structure are infiltrated by "Jews", but are they actually "Jews" ??
A Jew is someone who follows the book and experiences God.
Otherwise he is not a Jew.

Mankind is a low and recent species, to grow and ascend he must become intelligent and wise ... this means he must actively investigate things ... actively.  Not copy judgements but find the truth of things, individually.   It is an enlivening process.

Chosen People

I don't have a problem if the Jews wish to protect themselves and form a closed group.  I this this is important, those people who tell you that you should be open to everything are your enemy.
You need containment to make things grow.
Slowly you should be able to spread just a little to others, as time goes on ... "my cup spilleth over" ... and the overspill you can share with others.
But if you share to early you you will die.
First a tree grows big and strong, later it spreads branches.

And everyone should have their own "lineage" in which they are growing.
So if you are Jewish you love your mother and father.
If you are "Black" you love your mother and father.
If you are Christian you love your mother and father.
But you do not love everyone neither is everyone the same or mixed just the same.
Here are 3 lineages.

ttttttttt.jpg

Edited by rideforever

I'm fascinated with this being now. The energy is so magnetic.

This is obviously a conversation taking place among three distinct entities - Israel, God, and the Shekhina.

https://www.crystalinks.com/shekinah.html

So Israel....is also an entity, not just a country name.

She drowned the Egyptians at the Red Sea crossing during Exodus.

interesting.....no wonder black people don't like Israeli....

You know we are talking about her and she knows.

Within the midrashic literature, it is clear that the Shekinah physically manifests among the Israelites.  She seeks out those gathered to study the Torah, but she did not limit herself to the learned men of Israel.  She ministered to the spirit of the sick and downtrodden, bringing them comfort in their times of need.  Where people gathered to dance and sing in celebration, she manifested among them in their joy.  When a sinner took to his knees to ask for forgiveness, the Shekinah wept beside him.  But it was not only the faithful that attracted the benefaction of the Shekinah.  Even the pagans and idolaters that the Israelites were so quick to damn were no strangers to the Shekinah.  When they gathered in the name of love and hospitality, no matter which deity they called upon, the Shekinah descended and walked among them.  It was not simply the act of religious devotion that called to the Shekinah.  Kindness and need called to her, and her affection was not limited to or by Yahweh.  Her separation from God was complete.  She now stepped beyond the Glory of God and into her own divinity.

johnhuntpublishing.com/blogs/moon-books/the-hidden-goddess-chapter-4-the-dwelling-of-god/

I was told that this is the case.

Now oz, do you still think she's an evil demon?

When God abandoned his people, :classic_ohmy: the Shekinah remained.

Edited by chocomel

I was told that this is the case.

Now oz, do you still think she's an evil demon?

"Told "....read in books 1,000s years old ...lol .. she "ministered to the sic" .... perhaps the sic jews .... reading between the lines , seeing what is happening TODAY ... it's fairly clear 

From one perspective the NWO is a jewish move to enslave/exterminate those who have persecuted them for thousands of years , and they have the other dimensional assistance of their wicked jealous god Jehovah , who's "Earthly manifestation is Shekinah " ...I can't spell it out any clearer than that ...

Remember the scene from the movie when shekinah escapes the arc ... those who gaze upon it are turned to dust. The hero and heroin who are tied up , survive because they look away ....

Raiders of the lost arc story by phill koffman ...Kaufman was born in Chicago in 1936, e was the grandson of German Jewish immigrants

hero_image.jpg

latest?cb=20181002160745

Edited by oz93666

2 hours ago, oz93666 said:

Remember the scene from the movie when shekinah escapes the arc ... those who gaze upon it are turned to dust. The hero and heroin who are tied up , survive because they look away ....

Raiders of the lost arc story by phill koffman

This is Hollywood lol's, They nearly always depict stuff that is good as evil and vice versa. 

How is Shekinah Glory portrayed in the Bible?

The divine presence of God on earth is depicted through the following:

- As a cloud (Exodus 24:16-18; Exodus 33:9; 1 Kings 8:10-13)

- As a pillar of smoke and fire (Exodus 13:21-22)

- As fire and a burning bush (Zechariah 2:5; Exodus 3:2)

• Like 1

15 hours ago, oz93666 said:

"Told "....read in books 1,000s years old ...lol .. she "ministered to the sic" .... perhaps the sic jews .... reading between the lines , seeing what is happening TODAY ... it's fairly clear

I didn't read a book on it. I spoke to a person much much closer to it. At the time I didn't know what this being was as he didn't tell me the name....now I know its name. I just put two and two together.

I think people should make up their mind which one the NWO worships. Is it Jehovah? YHVH, Shekinah? El, Elohim, Satan, Baphomet, Lucifer..... :classic_rolleyes:

All of the above.  The NWO isn't just one giant faction, it's many factions that get along when it prospers them to get along, and that fight when it prospers them to fight.