Luciferians march in 22 US cities demanding NWO

oz93666

If the BLM Marches haven't driven you crazy , here come the Luciferians ... they want to errect statues of Lucifer in place of the ones toppled by BLM 

" A Satanic group is organizing an international march on behalf of The Fallen One to call for the globalists’ dream of a One World Government.

Yes, really.

The group, who call themselves The Disciples Of Lucifer, has a Facebook page showing a list of 22 cities where the “Luciferian March For A One World Government” will take place this Sunday — and on the Summer Solstice no less.

“We are the Disciples of Lucifer and we are here to fulfill the Prophecies of Revelations and build a foundation to form a One World Government,” the group’s Facebook page states.....

• Sad 1

So this was all planned for yesterday ... a search cannot get any images of people marching ... Another pipe dream , ...still worth a try ...

‘LUCIFERIAN MARCH FOR ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT’: SATANIC GROUP ORGANIZES NATIONWIDE RALLIES PROMOTING NEW WORLD ORDER

Group reportedly considers erecting Satanic monuments in place of toppled American history statues

Jamie White | Infowars.com - JUNE 21, 2020 70 Comments 

goatsatan23898.jpg

A Satanic group is organizing an international march on behalf of The Fallen One to call for the globalists’ dream of a One World Government.

Yes, really.

The group, who call themselves The Disciples Of Lucifer, has a Facebook page showing a list of 22 cities where the “Luciferian March For A One World Government” will take place this Sunday — and on the Summer Solstice no less.

“We are the Disciples of Lucifer and we are here to fulfill the Prophecies of Revelations and build a foundation to form a One World Government,” the group’s Facebook page states.

The Satanic marches are set to be held in major cities like Washington D.C., Los Angeles, and New York City, but also smaller cities like Columbus, Raleigh, Jacksonville, and even Canadian cities like Toronto.

“The marches are intended to create chaos and it has been speculated by some that demonstrators may even try to erect satanic monuments at existing sites where Confederate and other allegedly racist statues have been torn down,” Intellihub reported last week.

Christian YouTuber Hannah Williamson sounded the alarm about the event on Saturday.

“Why would Satanic people want a One World Government? One reason I think the Devil would

want One World Government is it would be so much easier to control people, and get to people and tear people down,” Williamson said, adding that the Book of Revelations mentions a One World Government system.

The rallies, which appear to be reasonably unpopular given the Facebook RSVPs to the events, are happening the same day as the Summer Solstice, which is an important date for LaVeyan Satanism.

Is it any surprise that Satanic groups are promoting world government along with their corporate and Deep State masters?

https://www.infowars.com/luciferian-march-for-one-world-government-satanic-group-organizes-nationwide-rallies-promoting-new-world-order/

Edited by oz93666

4 hours ago, oz93666 said:

Why would Satanic people want a One World Government? One reason I think the Devil would

want One World Government is it would be so much easier to control people, and get to people and tear people down,” Williamson said, adding that the Book of Revelations mentions a One World Government system.

They are ushering in a one world leader through the UN in the name of peace, who will be as it say's in the scriptures 'The man of Desolation' (the Antichrist). He will rule from Israel (Jerusalem).

I believe that now we are truly living in the days of the great tribulation, and as mentioned in revelation the first four seals of the apocalyptic horses are opened.

The White Horse = The UN

The Red Horse = Communism/China

The Black Horse = Economic Collapse

The Pale Green Horse = Islam

It's the next phase  that worries me, as it's not going to be pretty.

We must pray and get on the right side with God before it's too late, as Jesus's return is imminent now.

Edited by alexa
  • Like 3

14 minutes ago, alexa said:

We must pray and get on the right side with God before it's too late, as Jesus's return is imminent now.

Make up your mind alexa .... you told me in this post not to pray ... https://social.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/5864-bended-reality-on-giants-awakening/&tab=comments#comment-133043

The reason we have to pray is the technologically advanced ET's behind it all have us totally out gunned , they have sophisticated mind control tech which has most humans under their influence .... 

There is no physical action we can take to beat them ....

The Divine realm ( Creator and hoards of benign entities) are keen to help , but in a free will universe can only do so if we invite them to ... So all we can do is stay alive and pray for the Divine realm to heal the evil ones , so they leave us in peace ...

Karl Mollison explains it all .... https://www.getwisdom.com/channeling-series/page/3/

6 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

Make up your mind alexa .... you told me in this post not to pray

I said;

As it quotes in Scripture; Matthew 24-37

When the Son of Man returns, it will be like it was in Noah’s day. Pray not........

I didn't mean not to pray, What was meant when I said 'pray not' pray not that this happens.

26 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

The reason we have to pray is the technologically advanced ET's behind it all have us totally out gunned , they have sophisticated mind control tech which has most humans under their influence .... 

I agree oz, but they are not ET's, these are Demonic forces at work who are under the control of Satan/Lucifer.

And there is something we can do, we can all pray to the One true God, God of Abraham, Issac and Jacob!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 states. All democrats... (count them)...

http://stateofthenation.co/?p=15419

Democrat:

https://www.moadoph.gov.au/democracy/defining-democracy/#

Of course, 'democrat' really means 'demon creation'... evil order out of chaos which is what is going right now with Covid and race riots... all pre-planned.

Edited by Sentient Being

Just now, alexa said:

I agree oz, but they are not ET's, these are Demonic forces at work who are under the control of Satan/Lucifer.

And there is something we can do, we can all pray to the One true God, God of Abraham, Issac and Jacob!

Karl Mollison has expanded our understanding greatly on this issue .... The problem started with the Fallen Angels ... Mega beings who thought they could do things better without Creator ... Their plan all went wrong , they spiraled downward into depravity ... they got into control over others , causing pain to others ... they telepathically influenced and corrupted physical ET races , going back billions of years , so now this galaxy is full of evil physical ET races ... Our ancestors appeared very recently (100,000 years ago) ..The Annunaki ,  physical ET's , came here and started the manipulation of humanity .... They allowed 3 other ET groups to become involved (reptilians , greys , Arcturians) these 4 physical groups are activity working with the non physical fallen angels and dark spirits to subjugate humanity.... The dark spirits  or Demons are simply the souls of dead ET's (and a few humans) who became so corrupted they could not return to the light, and so hang around and torment us  in collusion with the fallen Angels and ET's . 

So all humans are subject to dark spirit/demonic  influence , as well as electronic mind influence from the physical ETs /cabal  ... if the dark spirits get a grip it becomes known as possession ...

www.getwisdom.com/channeling-series/page/3/

29 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

Karl Mollison has expanded our understanding greatly on this issue .... The problem started with the Fallen Angels ... Mega beings who thought they could do things better without Creator ...

Well at least he got this right.

32 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

Their plan all went wrong , they spiraled downward into depravity ...

Their plan all went wrong when these fallen angels began to mate with human women, who began to give birth to the Nephilim (Giants). The flood wiped out nearly all the Nephilim and because these Nephilim were partly Angelic their spirit was immortal and thus they are these evil demonic forces who roam the earth even today seeking who ever or where ever they can find a home.

You only have to read Genesis 6........

And oz, how can you beleive in a world a billion years old ? LOL'z

Just now, alexa said:

Well at least he got this right.

Their plan all went wrong when these fallen angels began to mate with human women, who began to give birth to the Nephilim (Giants). The flood wiped out nearly all the Nephilim and because these Nephilim were partly Angelic their spirit was immortal and thus they are these evil demonic forces who roam the earth even today seeking who ever or where ever they can find a home.

You only have to read Genesis 6........

And oz, how can you beleive in a world a billion years old ? LOL'z

The Bible is not a reliable source IMO ... written by who knows who ... changed many times throughout the 2,000 years .. meanings muddled in translation . so it contains many errors ... 

Angelic (non physical) beings cannot mate with humans , these were Annunaki , physical ET's ...

We have many excellent sources who are alive today , it's just putting all the pieces together. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

The Bible is not a reliable source IMO ... written by who knows who ... changed many times throughout the 2,000 years .. meanings muddled in translation . so it contains many errors ... 

Angelic (non physical) beings cannot mate with humans , these were Annunaki , physical ET's ...

We have many excellent sources who are alive today , it's just putting all the pieces together. 

I beleieve now that thses events we are facing now happen every 2000 years or so throughout history (the start of a new age). The Christian religion was a movement running alongside the start of the Piseces age. The Muslim faith is an adaption of the same play etc.....

If you write the history books (which the ET clearly always have done) then anything can be sold as prophesy. As mentioned above they can be changed many times to suit the narrative as well. The ET will also be fully aware of when natural disasters are likely to happen in relation to the stars surrounding our planet.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

The NT was mostly written in Greek by the Apostle's, and then the Bible was translated by Martin Luther from the Latin Vulgate. It was then translated into English by William Tyndale who was burnt at the stake for doing so. The Bible does not contain any errors if you know where to look at the true meanings of the words. I recommend strongs or the blueletter Bible.

8 hours ago, oz93666 said:

If the BLM Marches haven't driven you crazy , here come the Luciferians ... they want to errect statues of Lucifer in place of the ones toppled by BLM 

" A Satanic group is organizing an international march on behalf of The Fallen One to call for the globalists’ dream of a One World Government.

Yes the NWO one goverment is a Satanic plan. Thats why I give no credence to the theory 'the Jews did it' Yes I'm sure there are Jewish players and yes they self identify as Jews but they follow Satan, hence they are Satanic. I'm certain there are other players from other religions and they are Satanic to.

For a plan to be propogated globally, throughout the ages, infecting all our systems, religion, schools, governments etc it must be Satanic.

One world government with Satan as the ruler - its undoubtably Satanic.

3 hours ago, alexa said:

It's the next phase  that worries me, as it's not going to be pretty.

Jesus or should we say 'Jes' is not coming back.  He did his bit.

Edited by pi3141

Just now, pi3141 said:

Yes the NWO one goverment is a Satanic plan. Thats why I give no credence to the theory 'the Jews did it' Yes I'm sure there are Jewish players and yes they self identify as Jews but they follow Satan, hence they are Satanic. I'm certain there are other players from other religions and they are Satanic to.

For a plan to be propogated globally, throughout the ages, infecting all our systems, religion, schools, governments etc it must be Satanic.

One world government with Satan as the ruler - its undoubtably Satanic.

I wouldn't get too hung up on names like Satan , the Devil , lucifer ... the force of manipulation will put on any mask , assume any name to go along with the beliefs of the people they are playing ....

For the Jews it's Shekina ...a powerful entity who's will you must follow .... It has to be admitted the jews compose about 90% of the NWO operatives....

I have to post this extraordinary 5 min video again ... Nemoy's account of how they counjour forth the Shekina in synagogues ..Once you do this , you are willingly surrendering your will and this entity will work out his plan  through you , without need for your conscious input .

6 hours ago, oz93666 said:

Make up your mind alexa .... you told me in this post not to pray ...

The Divine realm ( Creator and hoards of benign entities) are keen to help , but in a free will universe can only do so if we invite them to ... So all we can do is stay alive and pray for the Divine realm to heal the evil ones , so they leave us in peace ...

This is all very well and it holds true but the God can do anything as he/it is not bound by 3D realm. Can fix cancer even if it's in later stage, miracles can happen as well as to destroy humanity as he has done in the past number of times.

Now the God can also do something about these rampant ETs but he doesn't. He watches or gives us a chance to rise up, to remember who we are.

So praying isn't going to help. The only option left is....you said it oz.

What I am interested is, those ETs have been abuducting people to harvest DNA so that they can use it for their Genetic Modification projects.

How does that fair? I consider abuduction to steal your bits is akin to rape in our terms. OK, they are not bound by our man-made law so the higher law would be the Universal law.

On that level, you are not following the 10 commandment..... "thous shall not steal". What if these aliens are saying for the survival, for the advancement of future generation then it is a good thing they are doing according to them and possibly we might benefit from it in say.....10,000 years time. :classic_rolleyes:

I think this is an important point we should be consider. Should we be tied down with religious thinking or go beyond? If there is no repercussion karmically because you've already made it as 'good act' by alchemical process. This is what those in the know do and get away with it because 1) there is no physical evidence that can be presented in the court 2) they know how to.

Another thing to think about....

We are in open prison and while we are here, we need to obey whatever the law you get caught up.

What if statues are placed in 22 states and you also started to worship Lucifer?

Which side would he listen? Them or US? :classic_tongue:

Anyway, I think 'worship' is such a wrong word.

You are already connected to Lucifer, Yeshua and everything else...... but majority are programmed to think else....if only you knew.

Edited by chocomel

3 hours ago, oz93666 said:

I wouldn't get too hung up on names like Satan , the Devil , lucifer ... the force of manipulation will put on any mask , assume any name to go along with the beliefs of the people they are playing ....

For the Jews it's Shekina ...a powerful entity who's will you must follow .... It has to be admitted the jews compose about 90% of the NWO operatives....

I have to post this extraordinary 5 min video again ... Nemoy's account of how they counjour forth the Shekina in synagogues ..Once you do this , you are willingly surrendering your will and this entity will work out his plan  through you , without need for your conscious input .

That's an interesting video, we done for digging it.

So Shekina is the female part of YHVH? What is male part is called? Shedai, El or Elohim?

Top government scientist suggests using the Star Trek vulcan salute instead of handshakes

A TOP scientist wants folk to live long and prosper by adopting the Star Trek Vulcan salute.

Prof Robert West suggests we “boldly go where no man has gone before” now a handshake is taboo...

• Like 1

Karl Mollison explains it all .... https://www.getwisdom.com/channeling-series/page/3/

ROME — True prayer is a “fight” with God, says anti-Christ Pope Francis.

I don't know what 'god' he prays too, but my prayers are full of thanks and gratitude for the multitude of blessing in my life. Amen

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Not Thoth said:

Top government scientist suggests using the Star Trek vulcan salute instead of handshakes

A TOP scientist wants folk to live long and prosper by adopting the Star Trek Vulcan salute.

Prof Robert West suggests we “boldly go where no man has gone before” now a handshake is taboo...

I bet many people can't do this. :classic_tongue:

Me and my jewish friend use to greet each in this Star Trek style..... lol

Later on I learned that Rabbi did this for blessing.....

Now I learned that it symbolises the alphabet Shin....Shalom, Shekina and.....forgotten the last one... lol

Yeah I know what your saying about the names.

I'm not sure I agree with the 90% figure but still the fact remains if they serve Satan they are Satanists however the identify in the day.

Good video, seen it before, probably when you first posted it. Scary stuff but at least they get a supernatural experience when they go to church! Shows their 'magic' is working. Maybe they could re-introduce cannabis into their incense burners like they used do to attain a spiritual connection to God. Would make church more interesting, I'd even go myself if there was a genuine spiritual experience to be had.

Edited by pi3141

I posted a video before the hack that may have been relevant to all this, on the subject of Cern.

I can't remember the researcher's name, but it reckoned that what's really going on is that they're trying to make their own anti matter big bang, to create an 'anti' galaxy. 

This meddling is making a kind of portal that is allowing demonic entities to enter our realm, which some would term as ET's, while others would deem them malevolent spirits.

Stephen Hawking begged them to desist at the outset, saying they were opening Pandora's box.

I'm not sure what I believe. I don't rule out any possibility.

One thing's for sure, and that there is a remarkable amount of wickedness afoot, and among those who aren't wicked, there's an incredible level of closed mindedness and downright stupidity.