Bended Reality on Giants Awakening

Dagmar Gross

I think this could be a joke ,, 

All I saw was loads of targeted advertising stuff ,, and loads of fake testimonies ,,

If a rich child of an Illuminati/Rothschild parent made a website ,, it would probably look like this ,,

And ,, In the bible I'm sure it said somewhere about the people not knowing about the difference between the light and the dark.

What does Giants Awakening mean? If only all the populations could wake up ,,

Size is a perception ,, an illusion ,, a decoding end/emergent product of the brain ,, It's all an Illusion ,, a Hacked Reality ,, A dreamworld ,,

Edited by jupiter12

Just had a quick look .... First impressions are very good ... lots of the familiar information , the whole thing looks very credible and professionally done , has it's own forum (latest post 2017) ....

Giant's are a new twist the implication seems to be we might soon see 20ft giants stomping around among us ... this really would be a gas , let's hope this comes to pass , they existed in the past so it is possible ...

Interesting site , I'll look deeper .... 

5 hours ago, oz93666 said:

Giant's are a new twist the implication seems to be we might soon see 20ft giants stomping around among us ... this really would be a gas , let's hope this comes to pass , they existed in the past so it is possible ...

Are your for real oz ? Yes there were giants in the past (Gen 6). Because they became so Hungry they started to devour mankind, this is why God had to wipe them out with the flood.

18 minutes ago, alexa said:

Are your for real oz ? Yes there were giants in the past (Gen 6). Because they became so Hungry they started to devour mankind, this is why God had to wipe them out with the flood.

So these Giant's are the result of the Annunaki breeding with pre-humans .... The Annunaki themselves are ET's , very large humanoids . Breeding and genetically tinkering with pre human stock they created many types of giants ...cone heads ... the elite bloodline and what we know as humans .... only the last two groups remain ... or so it appears , but they could well have some giants tucked away somewhere , ready for the grand finale....

maxresdefault.jpg

They would not pose a serious threat ... Just a conventional automatic rifle would put an end to one of them ... But it would be quiet spectacular to see ... 

I'm expecting UFO type craft anytime now ... firing on cities these will be piloted by humans in the SSP under mind-control from the Annunaki 

Make sure your underground shelter is in good order , and stock up on popcorn, and get ready for the main event  ....

There is only one way we can effect the outcome .... Pray for Divine Intervention !