Questions to ask Covid-19 believers?

Footsies

Just thought I would ask the forum what are the best questions to ask Covid-19 believers to stop them in their tracks!!

We've all got those friends that think they are politicians, no it alls etc... I want a list of questions (ammo) to make them non-believers and so on....

I'll kick it off........

1) What is the part of Covid-19 that kills humans?

2) Gov Scientists state that Covid-19 cant be transmitted on parcels/letters etc, however, they have the Premier League washing balls, corner flags, goal posts and other equipment etc?

3) Are people dying (of) Covid-19 Alone, or (with) Covid-19, like if someone with other underlying conditions catches the FLU can also die?

• Like 2

… "Can you point me to the science/statistics which support the idea of staying 2m apart?"

"Why would one be using ANTI-BACTERIAL hand wash for a VIRUS, which is not the same as a bacteria?"

Edited by AndyJ
  • Like 2

I just posted this on the main CV thread but if definately belongs here also.

Twisted scenarios....

This is to make people question the narrative.....

1. We can go inside a shop to buy something but we cant go inside the house of other family members unless via a garden gathering and an emergency loo visit
  2. A single person can stay over night in a house of any other family members or boyfriend regardless of the number of other occupants. But you cant stay over night in a hotel/camp site/ other family if you are more than one person.
  3. You have to socially distance outdoors, but you dont have to socially distance out doors if you are police, health care workers, garden centre workers or BLM protesters
  4. You have to wear face masks on public transport or in hospitals but you dont have to wear face masks in a supermarket/shop/office/place of work/house of commons
  5. You can protest on mass outside (if your BLM) but you cant pray on mass outdoors (in a park or any other public place even with social distancing).
  6. You can have a nanny, estate agent, plumber or another worker in your home but you cant have another/other family member/s (unless they are single or a single parent with a kid or kids)
  7. You can go and stay in another accommodation 'just in case' you might need alternative child care but you cant stay in another accommodation otherwise. So as we stand at the moment i have a child and i might need alternative child care so in theory i should be able to book an alternative accommodation that has alternative child care included or as an option? That can also be as a couple as well as a single patent. (Thanks Dominic Cummings for this potential holiday option).
  8. i can go to a shop socially distancing but i cant go to a church, cinema, football game, restaurant, theatre socially distancing.
  9. I can work with colleagues without social distancing but yet i have to social distance with everyone els
  10. I can protest for Black Lives Matter without social distancing but i cant protest for any other cause without social distancing. Nor can i gather with any other group larger than 6 persons outside without social distancing unless it is a BLM protest.

This is just a few examples that could be used to wake people up, please add to this with more examples, and /or share, or turn into a meme or whatever. It shows hypocrisy. Also take a look at Keir Starmer and tell me has he or has he not had his cut cut in the last 12 weeks and also do the same with others. Some look home cut as does Boris but he always looks like that and therefore he has had a cut. Then there are those with short back n sides that would have been beyond the wifey.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

The government 'guidelines' are just full of contradictions.

I can't go and visit my family, but the postman can go to their house.

Anyway, questions to be asked...

1) How many people have died from this virus?

2) How many people have been reported as having caught this virus?

3) What is the population of the UK (or any other country if you're asking this outside the UK)

4) Based on the answers to questions 1 to 3, how 'deadly', 'lethal' or indeed 'infectious' is this virus really?

• Like 4

A doctor wears a mask to stop any matter from his nose/mouth coming into contact with the sterile area he's operating on.

Therefore a doctor wears a mask to protect you from him!

So that mask you wear does not protect you from me, it protects me from you.

I do not seek protection from you so you can take off your mask.

That mask you wear inhibits your ability to breathe properly 

That mask you wear prohibits your immune systems intake of beneficial bacteria

That mask you wear provides a warm, moist breeding ground for harmful bacteria

That mask you wear makes you look like a mad scientist dickhead

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Picture yourself in a large room, with many,  many other people there,  there are lots of exit doors around the room,
no one has a voice, except one person,
That one person has just announced that the room is on fire - although no one can see the fire or even any smoke.
Would you listen to the one person who had the ability to speak and go for the exit door he tells you to?
Or would you try one of the many other exit doors, or just stay there and do nothing until you have evidence that there is a fire?

Did you know that, on 19th March 2020 - four days before lockdown, the UK government downgraded the status of Covid-19 and that it is no longer considered a HCID?

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/high-consequence-infectious-diseases-hcid

As of 19 March 2020, COVID-19 is no longer considered to be a high consequence infectious disease (HCID) in the UK.

The 4 nations public health HCID group made an interim recommendation in January 2020 to classify COVID-19 as an HCID. This was based on consideration of the UK HCID criteria about the virus and the disease with information available during the early stages of the outbreak. Now that more is known about COVID-19, the public health bodies in the UK have reviewed the most up to date information about COVID-19 against the UK HCID criteria. They have determined that several features have now changed; in particular, more information is available about mortality rates (low overall), and there is now greater clinical awareness and a specific and sensitive laboratory test, the availability of which continues to increase.

The Advisory Committee on Dangerous Pathogens (ACDP) is also of the opinion that COVID-19 should no longer be classified as an HCID.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

Picture yourself in a large room, with many,  many other people there,  there are lots of exit doors around the room,
no one has a voice, except one person,
That one person has just announced that the room is on fire - although no one can see the fire or even any smoke.
Would you listen to the one person who had the ability to speak and go for the exit door he tells you to?
Or would you try one of the many other exit doors, or just stay there and do nothing until you have evidence that there is a fire?

Hmm, it depends...

Am I feeling unusually warm?

Is there a vaccine that protects against fire?

Is that one person Bill Gates?

What does my trusty phone tell me to do?

Have the other exits been wiped with sanitizers?

Are there social distancing floor markers to all the exits?

Can I smell smoke through my face mask?

So, so many difficult questions to ponder......opps sorry, I'm dead......yet another victim of covid-19 apparently

I've come across some interesting stuff regarding mask wearing. does anyone know if these laws have been overturned, repealed, or simply ignored?

Anti-mask or anti-masking laws are legislative or penal initiatives prohibiting the wearing of facial concealment in public places. Mask laws vary based on jurisdictions as well as varying with regard to intent, scope, and penalties from place to place.

For example, the Georgia Supreme Court found the law constitutional on the grounds that the wearing of the mask was an act of intimidation and a threat of violence, which is not protected speech

• After several high-profile protests, the Canadian Parliament introduced Bill C-309, which bans the wearing of masks during a riot or other unlawful assembly.[12][13] The bill became law on June 19, 2013.[14] Those convicted of it face up to 10 years in prison

The 2010 French ban on face covering is widely regarded as the most strict, prohibiting face coverings in almost all situations in public places

During the 1918 influenza pandemic in San Francisco, California, a group of citizens that included doctors and several city supervisors formed an "Anti-Mask League" after becoming frustrated with mandated mask-wearing

Some people don't change their mind although they are presented with fact... they resort to what they find comfy - usually it is what they are used to... like the lies of COVID... as we can see UK declared it "safe" more or less, 4 days before lockdown... and the mask holes are too big for virus anyway... yet people prefer lockdown and masks - or at least accept if they don't prefer.

My number one question - that I learned from listening to Icke - that he learned from listening to Kaufman: is: 

1 ) Has the virus been proven 100% that it exists? With what legit method? (the Zhu method is not legit)

or to rephrase:

2 ) Are there any science reports(news) with a 100% proof of the Covid19 (666) existence, by using the Koch's postulates?

(Koch's Postulates is the LEGIT method for those who are interested in 100% guarantee of a proof... the other methods are less than 100%.)

I know if you tell those things to people (sheeple) they'll look at you wicked... Like they want to eradicate you unless you don't change your mind... but that's their programming talking / reacting. My question v. 2 is better than 1 - because in the first they "have the ball", they get the freedom to bash you with something like "those who are experts know"... and they'll look at you like "sod off, fuck-o"... If you ask them v. 2 then they are FORCED to tell facts or walk around as an idiot. At least I think so... they might have a thought that justifies why they couldn't deliver the answer... like: "They know - you don't". End of story.

EDIT: instead of starting the question with Are there any science reports... you can start the question with: Why is there no science reports...

Edited by THESTRONG-THEVALIANT
  • Like 1

Here's something I noticed on a rare (although not rare enough for my liking) venture among humanity yesterday....

(any feminists among us might want to avert their eyes now!)

1. The majority of mask wearers are in roughly the 60-80 age bracket.

2. The large majority of mask wearers are women.

3. I saw plenty of women walking alone wearing masks but do not recall any man alone wearing one.

4. The only men wearing a mask were in the 60-80 age group and were accompanied by their wife/partner, and I personally suspect they may have been "under instructions".

The above are my personal observations on yesterdays venture into town. If you've observed different feel free to comment.

So, on that pretext you could ask...

"Did you see that report just out which proves wearing a mask causes severe premature aging of the skin?"

Doesn't have to be true (although it could be), sure the whole mask wearing exercise is based on a lie anyway? 

Did you know that before the lockdown the UK government quietly downgraded the threat level of the virus? Why did the media say nothing, and instead choose to terrify everyone? Why did we go into lockdown, destroying the economy and food supply, denying 2.4 million cancer patients treatment meaning they will likely die soon, many people will die as a result of lockdown, poverty and lack of medical treatment, all because of this virus which the government acknowledged wasn’t a high threat before lockdown, so why did we go into lockdown? What’s the agenda... then kindly explain the agendas are to destroy economy to bring in new cashless currency, microchips, mandatory sterilising vaccines (hcg antigen, which was used in the tetanus vaccines in Kenya by WHO, apparently being put into covid vaccine)

the fact it’s on the government website will make this undeniable that something bigger was going on, even to the most asleep

• Like 1

On 6/21/2020 at 3:45 AM, Seeker said:

Did you know that before the lockdown the UK government quietly downgraded the threat level of the virus? Why did the media say nothing, and instead choose to terrify everyone? Why did we go into lockdown, destroying the economy and food supply, denying 2.4 million cancer patients treatment meaning they will likely die soon, many people will die as a result of lockdown, poverty and lack of medical treatment, all because of this virus which the government acknowledged wasn’t a high threat before lockdown, so why did we go into lockdown? What’s the agenda... then kindly explain the agendas are to destroy economy to bring in new cashless currency, microchips, mandatory sterilising vaccines (hcg antigen, which was used in the tetanus vaccines in Kenya by WHO, apparently being put into covid vaccine)

the fact it’s on the government website will make this undeniable that something bigger was going on, even to the most asleep

Out of likes, but beautifully put and a beautifully simple question to put to the government, and to the media news 'journalists'

• Like 1