To our aliens from space believers: Please post your best proofs that they exist, have been here, or have interbred with humanity

bflat

17 hours ago, bflat said:

This is from a teaching link:

Energy flows from a higher pressure to a lower pressure (expansion).

main-qimg-ee1fb0a6f4e101d514714cb518daab

https://www.ftexploring.com/energy/2nd_Law.html

17 hours ago, bflat said:

After reading a doc that explains it, it would seem its doesnt work like that. High pressure would force air into low pressure spaces but apparently the air pressure at the limits of the atmosphere (exosphere) is almost nil, so there wont be such a different to push the air into space. Vaccums dont have a suck effect. Your graph works when there is a large difference in pressure.

1 hour ago, MarpatV2 said:

After reading a doc that explains it, it would seem its doesnt work like that. High pressure would force air into low pressure spaces but apparently the air pressure at the limits of the atmosphere (exosphere) is almost nil, so there wont be such a different to push the air into space. Vaccums dont have a suck effect. Your graph works when there is a large difference in pressure.

Hey, thanks for responding, but this post is riddled with misunderstandings.

1) No one has claimed "a suck effect;" we are talking about two barrierless pressure systems reaching equilibrium as they must do based on the second law. It is not a hypothesis or a theory like gravity. It is a scientific law and I believe where the confusion lies is here. In our everyday life we know that laws can be and even are constantly broken. This DOES NOT work with scientific LAWS. THEY CANNOT BE BROKEN (by definition).

2) Deep space, as mentioned several times is claimed to be a 10^-17 torr vacuum. What torr is this imagined exosphere? And why does it not reach equilibrium with our supposed "infinite vacuum of space?"

3) The 2nd law does not care how infinitesimal the difference seems to you. The fact is that equilibrium must be reached.

19 hours ago, bflat said:

While this is true for 2 seal containers, space is not in a sealed container and earth is not in a sealed container.

Earth is a blob of matter within the middle of a limitless empty space.

2 completely different models.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, bflat said:

Hey, thanks for responding, but this post is riddled with misunderstandings.

1) No one has claimed "a suck effect;" we are talking about two barrierless pressure systems reaching equilibrium as they must do based on the second law. It is not a hypothesis or a theory like gravity. It is a scientific law and I believe where the confusion lies is here. In our everyday life we know that laws can be and even are constantly broken. This DOES NOT work with scientific LAWS. THEY CANNOT BE BROKEN (by definition).

2) Deep space, as mentioned several times is claimed to be a 10^-17 torr vacuum. What torr is this imagined exosphere? And why does it not reach equilibrium with our supposed "infinite vacuum of space?"

3) The 2nd law does not care how infinitesimal the difference seems to you. The fact is that equilibrium must be reached.

Well you must obviously be smarter than the scientists who write that sort of stuff then. Whats your academic background?

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, MarpatV2 said:

Well you must obviously be smarter than the scientists who write that sort of stuff then. Whats your academic background?

jesus and james wept.. 

this repeating defense has becoming too pathetic. 

if you dont know the answer just say so

theres no shame in it

its how we learn things

Edited by zArk

1 hour ago, zArk said:

jesus and james wept.. 

this repeating defense has becoming too pathetic. 

if you dont know the answer just say so

theres no shame in it

its how we learn things

Interesting reply. I gave an answer before from a scientific website and got a load of bumf about how wrong it was. I merely asked what the posters academic background is. Why is that a problem for you? I suspect it was probably the University of Youtube.

I dont have a belief system to defend unlike certain people in this thread. I couldnt care if the world is a sphere or not as it wouldn make zero difference to my life. I certainly dont expect the universe to conform to a bible then preach that everything else must therefore be a lie. The people who are desperate to prove flat earth theory are desperate to hold onto the stories in the bible.

• Like 1

RE: Why would a mod come on here to explain away a physical law, let alone something that is obvious to young children?

And to be clear, this same mod deleted the thread where members were posting evidence regarding anti-gravity tech.

3 hours ago, Basket Case said:

While this is true for 2 seal containers, space is not in a sealed container and earth is not in a sealed container....

Crap!

The 2nd law cares of containers NOT. It simply explains what happens when different pressure systems sit next to each other with no firm barrier.

...space is not in a sealed container and earth is not in a sealed container....

Exactly!

Earth is a blob of matter within the middle of a limitless empty space.

Whatever you say, but this has nothing to do with how EVERY pressure gradient MUST find equilibrium.

4 hours ago, Basket Case said:

2 completely different models.

BS

The 2nd law is universal and unchangeable until you show us!

11 minutes ago, bflat said:

RE: Why would a mod come on here to explain away a physical law, let alone something that is obvious to young children?

And to be clear, this same mod deleted the thread where members were posting evidence regarding anti-gravity tech.

'obvious to young children' is getting very close to being very insulting. l have not been rude to you and expect the same.

l did not delete your thread as l already explained to you, l merged it with your own thread because it was going over the same stuff.....gravity / density etc...
(this might not be to obvious or clear to see now, as when the forum re-emerged it was missing about 7 or 8 days due to a 2nd hack. But before the forum going offline and the hack l definitely informed you l had merged (added together) both of YOUR threads) Nothing was deleted by me. No-one posted any evidence of real anti-gravity tech other than your photos of balloons ?????

14 minutes ago, bflat said:

Crap!

The 2nd law cares of containers NOT. It simply explains what happens when different pressure systems sit next to each other with no firm barrier.

You showed 2 images of 2 sealed containers.

15 minutes ago, bflat said:

Whatever you say, but this has nothing to do with how EVERY pressure gradient MUST find equilibrium.

o

Only if other factors allow. lf other factors are stronger, then no..

16 minutes ago, bflat said:

BS

No, not BS....2 different models. You clearly presented 2 sealed containers. Space isn't in a sealed container, nor is Earth in a sealed container. Fact.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Basket Case said:

obvious to young children' is getting very close to being very insulting.

Please stop being so damn sensitive. It is hardly insulting. Ask any child what happens when you blow up a balloon, pinch the end with your fingers so the air remains trapped, and then let go. Children get this. I promise!

l have not been rude to you and expect the same.

You have been "politely" trolling. It is passive aggressive and useless. Whether you can get this or not is not even important,  ut these ridiculously off topic posts only come in bunches after you guys are getting beaten over the head with horizons that are IMPOSSIBLE ON YOUR BALL and more recently the obvious problems with EMERGENCY LANDINGS. These are two of the five points from the OP that still have not been touched on in any reasonable way. The plethora of trolling is unmistakable and sad.

l did not delete your thread as l already explained to you, l merged it with your own thread because it was going over the same stuff.....gravity / density etc...

Totally different and this shows your bias perfectly. Multiple posters mention anti-gravity tech and there is not one damn thread for this!

You showed 2 images of 2 sealed containers.

How is this NOT trolling?

You are completely misrepresenting a picture that we all can see. There is a valve there and pressure gauges on top that show clearly how the 2nd law works when a physical barrier is removed. Equilibrium, as I have been explaining is the ONLY possibility.

No, not BS....2 different models. You clearly presented 2 sealed containers.

I covered this, how is this not trolling?

Space isn't in a sealed container, nor is Earth in a sealed container. Fact.

YES! Again... EXACTLY! Equilibrium, as I have been explaining is the ONLY possibility. <---- physical law - cannot be broken

Annunaki are a combo of reptilians, mantids, and grey aliens. Not really living per se, almost demonic in nature if you really get to know them, so I dont want to tarnish the phrase "ET".

Since they can people hop between people that are not occultist, you can see the slits in anyone they are hiding in. Not everyone is an occultist with a pupil slit, b/c they people hop all the time. However, this is a huge indication of an occultist usually. A complete change in eye, would be a hybrid/alien, etc. Thats why its important to know about psychic protection, period. 

Now, what normal people and humans cant do, are things like the video below, where her eyes are completely shut, and you can see eyes over them. She has very fine short eye lashes and you can see with the eye lash line before and after, her eyes are shut, then why are we seeing eyes over shut eyes???? Thats a creature/alien/hybrid. 

One thing to keep in mind technology is getting more sophisticated, and you will see in reporting quick efforts, almost automatic, to cover up even worse looking things, like full black eyes or the likes. 

We are not alone!!!

We are not alone.

Edited by MatchaLove

I am telling you now, the father of my nemesis is blue, then why does he look like me and you??? 

I wouldn't be surprised if it was black eyes they were trying to cover up, b/c thats going on too, along with all the reptile stuff. 

He dosent look like me and you, thats the thing. 

You have to have the security clearance to know you cant just take a grey and cross it with a human. They have more alien hybrids that do that. Why they are blue, I dont know why that is. 

His daddy is evil, and he is evil too!!!! 

zbfxerdu9696diqaavnx.jpg

Edited by MatchaLove

A true patriot, listen to the audio!!!

Speaking to those that read my other threads, what changed the grey's plans????

https://trueblog.net/anonymous-released-an-audio-file-of-an-area-51-employee-warning-about-alien-possible-invasion-5618/

Like the former Area 51 employee said, they were planning an attack, what changed???

They dont have what they need for life extension????? 

In fact, they have been spying on me lately (whats news here really? not really news) any ways, I sleep with a walking - hiking stick. and as I was checking what I could sense was there (but couldnt see) I could hear them moving away from the hiking stick as I was using it to check areas of my room. 

If you think my other ET thread is crazy, then you would never like the details of what they put me through. They are constantly lacing my body with nano technology, and b/c I can meditate and clear it out with higher energy and protections and such, then they come back. They are that desperate. They do that, and they can hear just about anything in your head basically. Thats why its important to KNOW how to CLEAR it.

Edited by MatchaLove
  • Like 1

and when people find out the greys are Lucifer's/Saturn's race..........

Remember I said, uncle sam beating easter to death??? The symbolism behind that???

The former Area 51 Employee, said to you the government knows. They know!!!

Legit psychics know, this is 100% real!!! Push aside any psychic that tells you its not. For one, this was new news back then, them being multidimensional beings. It was the latest greatest news and confirmed what others have said.

When he says "about a week ago" -- that emotion is even hard for the best actors. His voice was all real emotion, and its very unlikely it was faked even from a scientific perspective.

Edited by MatchaLove

For the unbelievers. I say that in a playful/joking way. lol You can laugh or cry being me. lol 

That audio released by anonymous is from 1997.

What came out in 1997???

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Fifth_Element

Now, they were boasting about their plans to "take care" of the 5th Element, and the Area 51 guy over heard part of the conversation. Now thats the side talk, the drama, the jokes, the pettiness, the harassments, the abuse ----- and sadly he over heard what these people in Area 51, like Nemesis (being a grey hybrid occultist) he was surrounded by hybrids just like Nemesis without knowing it, and this audio proves it!!!! 

This audio PROVES the hybrids that are in Area 51!!!!!! b/C ITS HYBRID OCCULTIST THAT MAKE THIS TYPE OF SMALL TALK AND JOKES!!! (the stuff the guy overheard). 

The call is from 9/11/1997!!!!!

Edited by MatchaLove

The word triangulate is not used in normal vocab. I had to search what it meant. Normal people just say "they will find my location". I have never not once heard this word used, and I am a pretty avid conspiracy theory reader. Always have been since I was 12. 

ESP, its what hasnt been seen yet, this word. It would be normal vocab in a letter agency. Like the CIA maybe, but it seems even higher clearance then that, you wont hear outside of certain places anyone talking with vocab like that. Its for the battle field and certain environment, but again -- people use location or gps location, to the point in those places, never triangulate. 

He used the word precursor. Its not the type choice words normal PEOPLE pick when they are in a tight situation, but if your a book worm and ivy league, those are the ONLY WORDS you know. Now, for those that dont know, Area 51 and grey hybrids and greys are known for forcing people to work in their programs, like slaves, or picking the biggest and the brightest. 

This is someone highly educated, maybe from ivy league university. 

Actors and pranksters can be good, but they arent this good. As far as the emotions, they are just too real, and its hard to grasp these emotions even in the acting world. 

Edited by MatchaLove

The King of Truth, is said to be the guy who exposed the Dulce incident. 

Now, that was the real deal package!!!!

Tall greys are not an individual race, but fermented evil. 

Like a demogorgan, I wonder where they got the concept from???

Now, I am 100% certain, that phone call proves at least for a fact, that hybrids are in Area 51 and thus aliens. They are all the time making this type of small talk. Thats why he overheard it in the first place, they didnt go to a special talking spot of high clearance, it was boasting and praise of the agenda. Well, it could of been plans too that he was handed, but he was on a medical leave -- and he probably overheard some boasting and joking about it in their underground hospital.

Now, Pleiadians said that the guy who exposed the Dulce incident is one of the biggest events for humanity. One of the biggest truthers of our age. Not that its a contest, b/c pretty sure that guy is not with us any more. So, if we use that as a point of reference and fact check this call, we are seeing where if even it was hoax (that was NOT NOT readily available info back then) its its still true info.

Another way to describe fermented evil, is multi dimensional parasites. Which its bad enough they can do it on one plane, but many??? 

Edited by MatchaLove

He also says that BOTH the military and Area 51 the higher clearance version of the Nelis Airforce Base, is in fact part of the USA military. He confirms it as fact in this recording. 

Not only that, he confirms a large part of the military has been overtaken by grey-demonic aliens.

Some of us just call it the pyramid scheme, they just throw strippers and money and or drinks at you, and thats all it takes. Clever big heads, arent they??? lol lol 🙂 

Or as Nemesis would say pincecsa de cocaina. I know what your father is. The CIA was created around cocaine, everyone knows that one. If you can imagine what they throw around in NASA and Area 51, bucket loads for everybody. Clever little bastards, arent they???? 

Think of the biggest, baddest gangster you know of --- now thats what a grey alien is. Dont let it fool you!!!!

Edited by MatchaLove

It seems for category purposes, someone found that race Lucifer is apart of on camera.

Its an old ancient hybrid race between reptiles and greys. 

It was great live footage.

I thought they all died out, b/c I have mentioned them before years ago on the old forum, or were supposed to???!!!!

Its on the top live footage aliens caught on camera list. 

Materminds, enslaved a lot of their own under them. Like tree branches life would fan out, and they went after their own kind and were known as cannibals. 

and its popping up on cameras across the the globe. 3rd photo is the main live footage I am talking about, remember him??? The indents in the head make it look like the first two. Its hard to be faked!!! When I find a link to the video, I will post it. 

*Most of the photos look faked b/c the entity is wearing what looks like a black shirt. So, its fake right? But the main live footage, we see the same face, on about a dozen different sightings of this alien type. We dont even have that of worker greys. 

download (1).jpg

0.jpg

be942bfe40f573b35a0a8afce4b78931.jpg

f9aff120e16fac9f3ac99e445b197831.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by MatchaLove

Isnt 2016, where this creature was mainly seen, when the elites said we all where going to die. 2015, maybe 2016????

and we see this head hancho grey-reptile the elites have been sacrificing people for. 

We know they were trying to call in something, b/c this is different then any other grey we have seen!!! 

I am asking, is there a connection here?? Between what the elites were trying to call in, and all the sightings of a new type of grey???

Even in science, frequency of the videos of this monster thing along with seeing it without black on, is there something behind this?

In many of the videos and pictures, the body is doing things human bodies cant do. or in partial shapeshifting form. 

Edited by MatchaLove