Jump to content

To our aliens from space believers: Please post your best proofs that they exist, have been here, or have interbred with humanity


bflat
 Share

Recommended Posts

48 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

@chocomel

 

Not saying the skeptical commenters on that vid are necessarily right by the way.

 

There is nothing wrong with believing the official narrative regarding what is going on in space, and there is nothing crazy about believing in aliens either folks. I just have trust issues. lol

 

One thing that is safe to say is the there are definitely some messed up black op projects, but it could be government stuff or it could be alien. My distrust of the government obviously might hinder my views too much to the point where I think everything is their doing.

 

I think you make an interesting point actually.

There are many that are like you.

Many hours are spent on research to find the truth....yet the truth you will never know. You know why? Because be it Flat Earth, another alien race etc.... chances are that you will never have a chance to go to space to look at the Earth with your own eyes. NASA provided us with images of the space, Earth but we cannot trust this. So we do research to hear the words of others who have not been to the space either..... Do you see the irony here?

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, chocomel said:

 

I think you make an interesting point actually.

There are many that are like you.

Many hours are spent on research to find the truth....yet the truth you will never know. You know why? Because be it Flat Earth, another alien race etc.... chances are that you will never have a chance to go to space to look at the Earth with your own eyes. NASA provided us with images of the space, Earth but we cannot trust this. So we do research to hear the words of others who have not been to the space either..... Do you see the irony here?

 

 

 

I'm in two minds about this stuff. While I do believe there is a good chance that there will be a staged invasion in future, I also think depictions of alien like creatures from ancient cultures is good evidence to suggest we're not alone.

 

I think as this world gets more depressing the elites will keep pushing propaganda about humans having a future in the stars. They could just be like "hey we know things are bad on Earth, but look where we're heading, it's not all bad" to keep people's spirits up. I guess we will never know the full truth unless space travel becomes available to the average person.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
Link to comment
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

I'm in two minds about this stuff. While I do believe there is a good chance that there will be a staged invasion in future, I also think depictions of alien like creatures from ancient cultures is good evidence to suggest we're not alone.

 

I think as this world gets more depressing the elites will keep pushing propaganda about humans having a future in the stars. They could just be like "hey we know things are bad on Earth, but look where we're heading, it's not all bad" to keep people's spirits up. I guess we will never know the full truth unless space travel becomes available to the average person.

 

WHICH...will not happen in this life time. And if we are talking about self-sustaining, off-the-grid life style, you will never going to be able to afford it anyway.

 

I do believe aliens exists somewhere but whether it's staged invasion or for real..... how can you tell which?

For me, I keep an eye on a littttttle bit but really not spend too much time on it because I know that time will be well spent elsewhere.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Wow, I'm just watching a contactee's interview and very interesting. There are too many things to mention but he says that the reptilians can implant a chip from left nostril into the brain and it doesn't hurt. They can even cut open your head in half to to implant a chip and they can also change a head. :classic_ohmy:

He said that implant can move within your body. It's not like a worm but if an UFO can bring in an object without opening a door.....you get the idea?

He has an implant around his jaw and it showed on the x-ray, at his dentist apparently.

 

The aliens likes underground such as underground platform..... interesting....wasn't that how the Matrix was?

And there are aliens....looking like human but they speak to you in telepathy. For some reason, train stations seems popular. Hence they don't have many words because as soon as you think of an object, that is communicated so there is no need for words.... Why didn't I think of that before? :classic_huh:

 

They teach you telepathically and he's controlled a small craft (UFO) by thoughts, visited mothership etc.

He also said that reps are fascinated with us because they've lost the emotion parts like we have.

I guess it's a kin to....we may be interested in visiting the amazon forest and meet indigenous people...i.e. curiosity how they live etc which we have no idea of.

 

@GarethIcke or David or Richie should do an interview with him.

 

EDIT: Do you know John Mack? Soon after he announced that metal used as an implant was an unknown metal, he was killed.

 

https://www.nytimes.com/1994/03/20/magazine/john-mack.html

 

Edited by chocomel
Link to comment
Share on other sites

conceptually, people pick up on concepts and then use that to interpret things around them, they are skewing some things in there, for one there is no mention of a creator, only an 'architect' .. or that the machines created the matrix.  actually there are quite a few, kind of just got mind blown thinking about it.. to the point where the matrix could be predictive programming .. ie they would like to create a human battery with our minds just plugged into a machine and our soul/body energy being used.. ie that's the future they would desire us to move towards

 

 

Edited by rooey
Link to comment
Share on other sites

From the book, Beyond a Pale Horse, so much of it has happened just like the book predicted.  The chapter explaining how families like the Rothschilds figured out how to model commodities markets, etc. on basic electronic circuits is genius.  Being I started in the navy as an Electronic Technician and then started college as an EE major, not only could I understand what he was saying, but I could see that it 100% absolutely works.  And knowing this, I do not believe ANYTHING happening in the commodities markets or futures is coincidence or natural, especially when the words shortage or surplus are used.  This leads me to the chapter where he describes how the deep state already had a plan on paper back in the 90's to use a fake alien invasion sometime in the future to scare the masses into giving up last stitch of freedom and privacy, and how corporations are scheming, in collusion with politicians to completely subvert democracy.  I have to say, based on everything else, I am inclined to believe that book, and anyone who reads it would be foolish not to.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, motleyhoo said:

From the book, Beyond a Pale Horse, so much of it has happened just like the book predicted.  The chapter explaining how families like the Rothschilds figured out how to model commodities markets, etc. on basic electronic circuits is genius.  Being I started in the navy as an Electronic Technician and then started college as an EE major, not only could I understand what he was saying, but I could see that it 100% absolutely works.  And knowing this, I do not believe ANYTHING happening in the commodities markets or futures is coincidence or natural, especially when the words shortage or surplus are used.  This leads me to the chapter where he describes how the deep state already had a plan on paper back in the 90's to use a fake alien invasion sometime in the future to scare the masses into giving up last stitch of freedom and privacy, and how corporations are scheming, in collusion with politicians to completely subvert democracy.  I have to say, based on everything else, I am inclined to believe that book, and anyone who reads it would be foolish not to.

 

All the predictive programming about aliens in films cannot be ignored imo 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, motleyhoo said:

From the book, Beyond a Pale Horse, so much of it has happened just like the book predicted.  The chapter explaining how families like the Rothschilds figured out how to model commodities markets, etc. on basic electronic circuits is genius.  Being I started in the navy as an Electronic Technician and then started college as an EE major, not only could I understand what he was saying, but I could see that it 100% absolutely works.  And knowing this, I do not believe ANYTHING happening in the commodities markets or futures is coincidence or natural, especially when the words shortage or surplus are used.  This leads me to the chapter where he describes how the deep state already had a plan on paper back in the 90's to use a fake alien invasion sometime in the future to scare the masses into giving up last stitch of freedom and privacy, and how corporations are scheming, in collusion with politicians to completely subvert democracy.  I have to say, based on everything else, I am inclined to believe that book, and anyone who reads it would be foolish not to.

 

Absolutely Motley. How amazing is it that you should mention this now. What timing, talk about synchronicity because as a matter of fact I started this book over recently and just finished the first chapter in which that is discussed.

 

I began the book years ago and made it half way through, this first chapter at the time I felt was boring, I was more interested in the alien stuff, but as I sat there the other day and read this information some of which I will upload, I thought to myself, everything we are seeing right now is happening with humanity and how this antifa, BLM, corona virus, all of it are being used to divide people and scale back humanity because our lack of GNP and disproportionate overuse of planetary resources. The bankers know how to pull humanity's strings, the rothschilds are very intelligent and now it makes even more sense what Jim Marrs was saying in that interview when he said that the rothschild's believe that they are descendants of Nimrod who was of the Anunnaki. But of course this is so far above most people's head that "aliens" or "Gods", not a God, are involved that they won't believe it and thus this vicious cycle of human slavery via economics continues. Which is why I have said that all we need to do to solve our problems is unite and grow alkaline food. Everything else will fall into place if we simply balance out our consumption by adding produce or production of the basics that we as a species need for survival. And now that we have the knowledge regarding alkalinity and its role in regenerating cells, humanity wouldn't need the same "doctors" and pharmacists....excuse me, sorcerers that they have been dependent on for the last century to treat symptoms that which can be cured with alkalinity, among other methods we have learnt such as frequency.

 

 

DSCF3333e.jpg

DSCF3334b.jpg

DSCF3335b.jpg

DSCF3336c.jpg

DSCF3337b.jpg

DSCF3338b.jpg

DSCF3339b.jpg

DSCF3340b.jpg

DSCF3341b.jpg

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

How can you tell if one is already implanted by aliens or not?

I think most would know because they've been asked whether they want it or not but I have a feeling that there are others who remembers nothing.

I am questioning myself because many things that contactee said e.g. extra abilities etc.... there are so many that ticks with me like I can hear people's thoughts, just know things which I can't explain to people, and things breaking down and I can affect electricals etc.... Can you still be a human and have the same abilities as those that have been chipped? :classic_sad:

 

I am having a kind of melt down day today.... Learning from a several sources and connecting dots makes so much sense. Download is coming so fast it will be babble but will post something later after I had my chicken dinner..... Tesco had a whole roasted chicken at £1.80 reduced from £4.50. lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Messenger said:

And what sounds like quite a bit of anxiety in his voice.

 

 

 

WOW..... :classic_ohmy: That's all I'm going to say...SPEECHLESS.

 

EDIT: OK, I'll say thing or two on this. Yes, he did sound a bit anxious....but what I've noticed is his eyes. Sort of glared look, just looking straight at David Wilcock a lot...was a bit strange. Looking by the comments as well, for all we know, he's been ordered/done a deal to speak on behave of the one in charge.... they will never allow someone to disclose such info unless they want to to either spread disinfo OR to leak these info slowly to the public so it would be no surprise when they will disclose in the future.

Edited by chocomel
Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, chocomel said:

 

WOW..... :classic_ohmy: That's all I'm going to say...SPEECHLESS.

 

EDIT: OK, I'll say tohing or two on this. Yes, he did sound a bit anxious....but what I've noticed is his eyes. Sort of glared look, just looking straight at David Wilcock a lot...was a bit strange. Looking by the comments as well, for all we know, he's been ordered/done a deal to speak on behave of the one in charge.... they will never allow someone to disclose such info unless they want to to either spread disinfo OR to leak these info slowly to the public so it would be no surprise when they will disclose in the future.

You're proving Chocmel that no matter what anyone says people will never believe them. This seems to have been targeted since he has shared his knowledge.

 

https://ocseti.wordpress.com/category/corroboration-by-other-voices/emery-smith-classified-scientist-insider/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Messenger said:

Absolutely Motley. How amazing is it that you should mention this now. What timing, talk about synchronicity because as a matter of fact I started this book over recently and just finished the first chapter in which that is discussed.

 

I began the book years ago and made it half way through, this first chapter at the time I felt was boring, I was more interested in the alien stuff, but as I sat there the other day and read this information some of which I will upload, I thought to myself, everything we are seeing right now is happening with humanity and how this antifa, BLM, corona virus, all of it are being used to divide people and scale back humanity because our lack of GNP and disproportionate overuse of planetary resources. The bankers know how to pull humanity's strings, the rothschilds are very intelligent and now it makes even more sense what Jim Marrs was saying in that interview when he said that the rothschild's believe that they are descendants of Nimrod who was of the Anunnaki. But of course this is so far above most people's head that "aliens" or "Gods", not a God, are involved that they won't believe it and thus this vicious cycle of human slavery via economics continues. Which is why I have said that all we need to do to solve our problems is unite and grow alkaline food. Everything else will fall into place if we simply balance out our consumption by adding produce or production of the basics that we as a species need for survival. And now that we have the knowledge regarding alkalinity and its role in regenerating cells, humanity wouldn't need the same "doctors" and pharmacists....excuse me, sorcerers that they have been dependent on for the last century to treat symptoms that which can be cured with alkalinity, among other methods we have learnt such as frequency.

 

 

Wow, where did you get your copy, it looks so much better than mine?  You mind sharing the publisher details in the front of the book?  I'd like to find a better copy than the used one I have with the faded pages and scuffed, faded cover.  I totally agree with you about the growing of food.  It's also a proven grounding exercise to get your hands in the soil and planting and growing things.  The only other thing I would add is, people need to turn off the TV news and turn off the social media.  OMG, I physically felt so much better when I did that, and my entire way of thinking changed for the better.  Both TV news and social media are toxic, psychologically and spiritually.  I don't mean spiritually in the religious sense, but spiritually with respect to our relationship with the Earth and with each other.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, motleyhoo said:

 

Wow, where did you get your copy, it looks so much better than mine?  You mind sharing the publisher details in the front of the book?  I'd like to find a better copy than the used one I have with the faded pages and scuffed, faded cover.  I totally agree with you about the growing of food.  It's also a proven grounding exercise to get your hands in the soil and planting and growing things.  The only other thing I would add is, people need to turn off the TV news and turn off the social media.  OMG, I physically felt so much better when I did that, and my entire way of thinking changed for the better.  Both TV news and social media are toxic, psychologically and spiritually.  I don't mean spiritually in the religious sense, but spiritually with respect to our relationship with the Earth and with each other.

Hi Motley,

 

My mother gave me the book. She said she bought it around 2010, so it's not that old. It's mostly sat on the book shelf and then in a box for a few years so it hasn't seen a lot fo shuffling around or sunlight. She said she was listening to a George Nori coast to coast radio show and he or someone on there were talking about it and it blew her mind so she bought it.

 

Inside the cover: Light Technology Publishing, Flagstaff Arizona, ISBN: 0-929385-22-5. Copyright 1991. By Milton William Cooper. All pages posted above from his book. I should have written the publisher first before posting them but I would bet that given the circumstances Mr. Cooper would be happy to have some of his book shared if it helped humanity and the country and the Earth. I never had the chance to meet him but based on his presentations he seemed like a very down to Earth intelligent man.

 

Cover art on the book by Joanna Heikens

 

Agreed about turning off the TV and especially the mainstream media "news", and I will add a lot of hollywood too as people are now realizing. Toxic to the soul a lot of it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/29/2020 at 3:45 AM, motleyhoo said:

From the book, Beyond a Pale Horse, so much of it has happened just like the book predicted.  The chapter explaining how families like the Rothschilds figured out how to model commodities markets, etc. on basic electronic circuits is genius.  Being I started in the navy as an Electronic Technician and then started college as an EE major, not only could I understand what he was saying, but I could see that it 100% absolutely works.  And knowing this, I do not believe ANYTHING happening in the commodities markets or futures is coincidence or natural, especially when the words shortage or surplus are used.  This leads me to the chapter where he describes how the deep state already had a plan on paper back in the 90's to use a fake alien invasion sometime in the future to scare the masses into giving up last stitch of freedom and privacy, and how corporations are scheming, in collusion with politicians to completely subvert democracy.  I have to say, based on everything else, I am inclined to believe that book, and anyone who reads it would be foolish not to.

 

Again. Thats why i love this forum. This is the next book on my list now. I'd never heard of it before.

Edited by kj35
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...