To our aliens from space believers: Please post your best proofs that they exist, have been here, or have interbred with humanity

bflat

1 minute ago, gregory-peccary said:

Not recent. Always!

UFO has always been assumed to be aliens until proved otherwise when it becomes an IFO.

So let me get this straight, we live on a planet with a parasitical human cabal that have their tentacles in everything and we can prove they exist, but we can't prove aliens, yet people don't want to entertain the idea of humans being behind UFOs. Seems mad.

7 minutes ago, gregory-peccary said:

Not recent. Always!

UFO has always been assumed to be aliens until proved otherwise when it becomes an IFO.

(Identified Flying Object)

Of course a goodly number of UFOs are not alien, just misinterpretations of observed phenomona, but some, ah, what IS going on there?!

Yeah but, even the one's that are alien does not even mean they're aliens.  It's more likely they're manless (alienless) probes, and since they're sent by people far more advanced than we are, they're driven by AI, possibly even with technology that allows them to send real time data back "home".   The news media has intentionally created this situation as a means to make fun of this area by calling every UFO "aliens".  So, not every UFO is aliens, and not every real UFO actually has aliens.

Just now, EnigmaticWorld said:

So let me get this straight, we live on a planet with a parasitical human cabal that have their tentacles in everything and we can prove they exist, but we can't prove aliens, yet people don't want to entertain the idea of humans being behind UFOs. Seems mad.

Of course a goodly percentage of UFOs are 'normal'  human made machines,  or natural phenomena, they are just mis-identified by ordinary folks.

It's the other ones that are intriguing.

If you want to go down the  'secret technology' route, well, some of that may be true, but I really doubt all this talk of hidden advanced technology used by the military is true.

Mainly they are too thick to understand how to use it if they had it

!

42 minutes ago, gregory-peccary said:

Mainly, everybody assumes UFO = alien.

That's what I have been saying all along, that belief in aliens is mainstream. It's definitely not counter-culture to believe in aliens anyway when plenty of your average normies believe in them. Go on the history channel and you hear people talking about aliens. Listen to normie gatekeepers like Rogan and hear about aliens. Listen to MSM "science" guys like Neil deGrasse Tyson and they'll talk about the possibiltiy of aliens. Watch Hollywood movies and see aliens. Listen to politicians and they'll talk about the possibiltiy of aliens. They fit right in line with religious prophecies that the cabal are engineering too. Literally alien programming everywhere and nobody asks who benefits.

I'm not getting in a tizz either, I just find the topic interesting. We're all entitled to our opinion. I don't think people are crazy for believing in aliens as I haven't totally ruled them out, but I can understand the other folks that think elites are pulling the strings too. Obviously there is also the other possibility that elites and ayys are working together.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

13 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

What alien activity? Any examples that are not just unidentified objects?

Plenty of books out there and people talking about their encounters. If you were strong enough maybe you could answer your own questions, if you wanted to. I even upload photos of some covers of books, you know, those things which are people's thoughts and experiences printed onto paper.

15 hours ago, kj35 said:

Well. No. Because if it was fake then they'd hide the alien activity. If it were real it would be full of activity.  So the point remains...if the earth were truly flat (I promised myself I wouldn't do this) the most obvious way to hide it would be to produce a fake livestream which is easily within scope. 

I don't wonder at all who the kooks and wishful thinkers are I can spot them a mile off. 

I have seen grown men cry and throw shit because of the pain of letting go of mistaken  beliefs. Bet you are one of those.

6 hours ago, Messenger said:

Plenty of books out there and people talking about their encounters. If you were strong enough maybe you could answer your own questions, if you wanted to. I even upload photos of some covers of books, you know, those things which are people's thoughts and experiences printed onto paper.

Yes but that isn't proof is it? We're just expected to take these people at their word. It's not like glowies don't write books.

8 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

That's what I have been saying all along, that belief in aliens is mainstream. It's definitely not counter-culture to believe in aliens anyway when plenty of your average normies believe in them. Go on the history channel and you hear people talking about aliens. Listen to normie gatekeepers like Rogan and hear about aliens. Listen to MSM "science" guys like Neil deGrasse Tyson and they'll talk about the possibiltiy of aliens. Watch Hollywood movies and see aliens. Listen to politicians and they'll talk about the possibilty of aliens. They fit right in line with religious prophecies that the cabal are engineering too. Literally alien programming everywhere and nobody asks who benefits.

I'm not getting in a tizz either, I just find the topic interesting. We're all entitled to our opinion. I don't think people are crazy for believing in aliens as I haven't totally ruled them out, but I can understand the other folks that think elites are pulling the strings too. Obviously there is also the other possibility that elites and ayys are working together.

Just want to add that it's mainly on this forum that people assume everything is aliens. Conspircay theory communities elsewhere have no problems talking about the idea of a staged invasion.

7 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

I have seen grown men cry and throw shit because of the pain of letting go of mistaken  beliefs. Bet you are one of those.

So. No answer. And resorts to abuse. Shill tactic 101

Edited by kj35
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 6/20/2020 at 5:01 PM, THESTRONG-THEVALIANT said:

They are not well know... They are on the wingmakers website

https://www.wingmakers.com/content/neruda-interviews/

Here's the straight link to the pdf files:

https://www.wingmakers.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/The-Complete-Neruda-Interviews-1-5.pdf

EDIT: Sometimes when visiting wingmakers.com - your browser shows a message "this site is not safe"... but If you click "I accept the risks" then you're there... I take that as the same kind of thing as the debunking of the truth tellers, like the story of Phil Spencer told in this thread.

I'm on interview 3 @THESTRONG-THEVALIANT this is utterly fascinating.  Hanging together so much of what I'd already learnt. 

• Like 1

Lawmakers want to know if the US military's UFO sightings are the work of foreign adversaries

https://www.businessinsider.com/lawmakers-want-to-know-if-us-adversaries-behind-ufo-sightings-2020-6

I hate these mind games, but at least the script is changing. If they start saying these are government crafts I might start believing in aliens again. lol

19 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Yes but that isn't proof is it? We're just expected to take these people at their word. It's not like glowies don't write books.

Ok so you want me to drop off an alien body at your doorstep? If I could I would.

Why don't you go visit Area 51? Or look into the deep underground military bases? Maybe do some actual research IF you're interested in knowing. It seems like you spend a lot of time on race issues though which to me is an indication of someone who hasn't evolved yet to the point of understanding just how big the world is and who else we may be sharing it with.

Did it ever occur to you that maybe you are so focused on racial issues because TPTshouldB want you (and others) to be focused on racial issues....?

3 hours ago, Messenger said:

Did it ever occur to you that maybe you are so focused on racial issues because TPTshouldB want you (and others) to be focused on racial issues....?

I have focused on quite a wide range of issues since I joined this site, masonic symbolism, numerology, surveillance, biometrics, censorship, AI, coronavirus, architecture, decadent pop culture and so on. My first thread was about stuff going on at LIverpool FC.

Unfortunately time is running out though and the enemy is within the gates turning people against each other, I would love to just chill and go back to discussing more esoteric topics.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

Oh those dumbshits propagate a sphere, as they are supposed to, to sow confusion, and now all the small minds can say look, this meme proves the Earth is flat! :classic_laugh:

Here, I doubt you will actually put in the time though. Gathering knowledge about these topics doesn't happen over night.

16 minutes ago, Messenger said:

Oh those dumbshits propagate a sphere, as they are supposed to, to sow confusion, and now all the small minds can say look, this meme proves the Earth is flat! :classic_laugh:

Here, I doubt you will actually put in the time though. Gathering knowledge about these topics doesn't happen over night.

WTF? I'm not a flat Earther. I have looked into a lot of the flat Earth arguments before, but that's only because I was looking into other info about space and that often leads you to flat Earth content as they try to use that to prove their point. As I said before, you can't question what is going on up there these days without being associated with flat Earthers. It's annoying AF.

I shall have a look into these Bob Dean and Clifford Stone fellas.

I only have a personal account. 

I was walking in Loch lomond in around the year 2000 with a friend who I went camping with. It was around 10pm, and as we were walking I looked up for some reason above my head and focused on the sky. The stars were very vivid and I noticed two objects heading towards each other, as high (seemingly) as the stars, at great speed almost like shooting stars, but with no trail, and a glow. I told my friend and as I pointed to the sky I had no hope that he would pick up what I was actually pointing to as these objects were well disguised by the multitude of stars.. But he did see and shouting THEY ARE GOING TO HIT EACH OTHER 

As they did, the object became one and went upwards and out of sight. 

No drink or drugs in the system at all by the way, or any belief in UFOs, actually certainly the opposite as I had a fundamentalist Christian upbringing. 

@chocomel

Not saying the skeptical commenters on that vid are necessarily right by the way.

There is nothing wrong with believing the official narrative regarding what is going on in space, and there is nothing crazy about believing in aliens either folks. I just have trust issues. lol

One thing that is safe to say is the there are definitely some messed up black op projects, but it could be government stuff or it could be alien. My distrust of the government obviously might hinder my views too much to the point where I think everything is their doing.

• Like 1