To our aliens from space believers: Please post your best proofs that they exist, have been here, or have interbred with humanity

bflat

20 hours ago, Messenger said:

Oh we can build them today alright, but why should the aerospace industry and government share the hardware and travel with the lowest forms of humanity who can't be bothered to put their fast "food" bag or their cigarette butt in the garbage where they belong? And now I'm seeing used gloves and masks on the ground from this corona bullshit, but the most intelligent human beings on Earth are supposed to share their hard work in the aerospace field with the most unconscious selfish unevolved humans. lol

That's like saying that every teenager who just passed their driving exam should be given the ability to drive a Lamborghini Aventador or a Diablo 6.0 VT, or a Ferrari Enzo or a 288 GTO, or even a McLaren F1 for that matter! Yeah, right. There are maybe a hand full of kids who would be responsible enough to drive one of those cars, on a track under supervision, without causing serious damage to themselves or to others, and those would likely be the offspring of seasoned race car drivers whose kids grew up in the race scene and were taught to respect the machine.

I'm pretty sure the government knows nothing at all. I do believe that there is more advanced technology than we know but maybe on the top of the pyramid are Aliens. 

@Rolandson , so sarcastic you are. :classic_laugh:

The militaries are about 30 years ahead of what they release to the public, in terms of technology, in some cases a hundred years.

The top generals and colonels, are well aware of what's going on, particular people at the pentagon, and the cia, and other alphabet agencies that most people don't know exist.

The eye on the top of the pyramid, explained here in this interview with Max Spiers, but I'm sure many others have explained it as well, this one sticks in my memory the most right now.

3 hours ago, rooey said:

anything legitimate will just be dismissed by flat earthers. the planets, meteors, comets, spores from out of space are all just hoaxes, very elaborately planned, detailed hoaxes 

Anything "you" consider legitimate. Thats not the same as it being really legitimate. You could start by listing these legitimate claims of yours so we can see if they have not been successfully debunked a thousand times before. Show and tell time.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd

55 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Anything "you" consider legitimate. Thats not the same as it being really legitimate. You could start by listing these legitimate claims of yours so we can see if they have not been successfully debunked a thousand times before. Show and tell time.

mate you're so rabidly determined that the earth is flat that talking to you about other concepts is pointless. Actually feeling sorry for you because you sound like a quite a sad angry individual and hope one day can find some peace. 

2 minutes ago, rooey said:

mate you're so rabidly determined that the earth is flat that talking to you about other concepts is pointless. Actually feeling sorry for you because you sound like a quite a sad angry individual and hope one day can find some peace. 

Is that it? Not much of a rebuttal. How hard is it to fake feeling sorry for someone. Especially someone as passionate as I am about everything I do. You have no future in psychoanalysis. Keep your day job.

I found this earlier and have been listening to it while browsing bring a trailer. :classic_biggrin:

At 22:00 he talks about, the Bell (Die Glocke) being a "plasma accelerator, mercury ions, up to very high speeds". "enormous velocity of achieved in the order of ten percent of the speed of light....the bell created two vortices of plasma containing very high energy and generating very high strong magnetic fields". "recently new documents have surfaced saying, original German documents, one of the research institute of the AG ....something.....carried out during the war, and there is a clear link to gravity". "...has been written in the document by one of the participants in this research project, they measured the velocity of the propagation of the gravity, confirmed in a document that they observed very strange physical affects of the decaying of structures, decaying of neutrons."

Fascinating stuff. :classic_cool:

11 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Here again. NASA has the advanced ability to produce a fake spinning ball earth streaming video but they don't to hide alien activity yet these same authorities produce all kinds of fakes to push the alien agenda into the spotlight.

Makes you wonder who the real kooks and wishful thinkers are.

Well. No. Because if it was fake then they'd hide the alien activity. If it were real it would be full of activity.  So the point remains...if the earth were truly flat (I promised myself I wouldn't do this) the most obvious way to hide it would be to produce a fake livestream which is easily within scope. 

I don't wonder at all who the kooks and wishful thinkers are I can spot them a mile off. 

Edited by kj35

5 minutes ago, kj35 said:

Well. No. Because if it was fake then they'd hide the alien activity. If it were real it would be full of activity.  So the point remains...if the earth were truly flat (I promised myself I wouldn't do this) the most obvious way to hide it would be to produce a fake livestream which is easily within scope. 

I don't wonder at all who the kooks and wishful thinkers are I can spot them a mile off. 

What alien activity? Any examples that are not just unidentified objects?

5 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Has it just become the norm here to assume UFO means alien? Did the subversives change the meaning of UFO recently without me noticing?

No. Im just worn out arguing with the shill. Which is its point I suppose. You are correct none of us know for sure what any of it is hence my comment 're interdimensionals some pages back now buried in flat earth crap 

Edited by kj35
  • Like 1

On 6/22/2020 at 7:23 PM, THESTRONG-THEVALIANT said:

Interesting notion, and thanks for sharing your view.

I don't have answers to the questions, I can only say I have a feeling there are different variables in the different subjects.

another experience i'm remembering which i think was an interdimensional entity.

i had just gotten up after a nap and went to the toilet and looked downstairs when this large shadow figure walked down the hall and into our living room. as i just got up after a nap i thought to myself is my brain still getting in tune so i thought it was maybe my dad, so i shouted down dad but it walked on in the room so i went down and the room was empty and no lights were on and my dad was in the kitchen.

6 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Another interesting point I feel I should add is that the Pentagon has influenced plenty of films, some of which are about aliens. Why would they dabble alien movies if they're trying to downplay aliens?

Because it lets them control whether people think "Aliens gooood" or "Aliens baaaaad" or "Some baaaaad, some goooood".

Or maybe Scifi/Aliens stuff just distracts nerds from the Real World - with its terrible conflicts, Geopolitics and other stuff.

4 hours ago, Given To Fly said:

another experience i'm remembering which i think was an interdimensional entity.

i had just gotten up after a nap and went to the toilet and looked downstairs when this large shadow figure walked down the hall and into our living room. as i just got up after a nap i thought to myself is my brain still getting in tune so i thought it was maybe my dad, so i shouted down dad but it walked on in the room so i went down and the room was empty and no lights were on and my dad was in the kitchen.

Ok, that was "weird". . . the experience, I mean. Concept of Interdimensional entity is not really that weird it is what we used to be / can still be (are). But there are different interdimensional beings and entities, I'm sure. We were interdimensional beings while we were the Atlanteans, before the "hijack" or the deception by the Anunaki to trap us in our own human instruments that we created (the Neanderthal type?) to further explore this Earth. The bodies they then modified (together with the Sirians and the Serpents) - now we are trapped, or have been for a long time - soon it is all over, I believe. We will be free again, just a matter of time (but I believe we must represent truth to achieve this). Your story inspired me to write this now.

My grandfather was able to see spirits (that's seeing into (after life) the Astral Plane ? I guess, (death realm = a part of the "hologram of deception" to recycle us in re-incarnation). My grandfather also remembered that he died onboard of a ship - being the captain of it. It went under in a mighty storm on the ocean. When he was a little child in the 1930's he told everybody about a ship, and named correctly all the "parts"... the grown ups at the time concluded that he was talking about an old ship, from 16th or 17th century. I've heard we get (recycled / re-incarnated) with 10 generations apart (roughly 160 - 300 years ) new bodies. We don't die - we "go to death realm", and it is a trap ? I'm trying to be humble and open for different possibilities, but at the same time I must admit - this is what I believe at the moment and have for a little less than a decade. I am open to the possibility that I might have got it wrong, altogether or parts of it, but also I don't feel right now that I have been led astray. . . in the past I KNOW I HAVE been led astray, different wacky beliefs. . . like the (old) Yoga stuff, I can't even remember the book any more really was it pravaha gita or something the hare-krishna stuff, and various "New Age" stuff. I believe they are only half-truths - like the bible. Jesus wasn't son of the Biblical God (Biblical God = Allah = The leader of the Anunaki - the selfproclaimed one - not real God = Creator ) ... that's one lie. I know the existence of Jesus is doubted... but he came here without the birth process - just manifested. I'm not trying to convince you... just got the writing fever, and laying it out how I see it, based on what I've "learned" throughout the years now.

Regarding shapeshifting, spirits and interdimensional beings - I haven't seen them in person. I might "lack" the ability to do so. But I once saw a strange woman (looking like in the 30's), with a little child that looked possessed. I reacted to the eyes looking really weird, and she/he SCREEAMED! the whole time in an odd suffering way. It was in the subway, she was sitting across me and holding the child in her lap, even she had weird eyes - an empty (dark) gaze of some sort... she did nothing "loving" to the child either, just held her. This was when I was a teen, and had not yet came into contact with anything "weird" (like conspiracies & corruption).

• Like 1

8 hours ago, kj35 said:

They still cannot explain why it is no one has walked up to the edge of the flat earth.  Where is it?  It should traverse the entire disk 360 degrees, but no one has ever seen it, no car has driven up to it, no ship has sailed off the edge into space, and not a single plane or jet has ever flown past it.  None of their crazy math or conspiracies can explain where the edge is and why none of us can ever get to it.   Surely, at least one person in all of human history has walked/travelled up to the edge of the flat Earth.  The only answer we seem to get for this is the we have not researched it like they have.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Has it just become the norm here to assume UFO means alien? Did the subversives change the meaning of UFO recently without me noticing?

Not recent. Always!

UFO has always been assumed to be aliens until proved otherwise when it becomes an IFO.

(Identified Flying Object)

Of course a goodly number of UFOs are not alien, just misinterpretations of observed phenomona, but some, ah, what IS going on there?!