Jump to content
bflat

To our aliens from space believers: Please post your best proofs that they exist, have been here, or have interbred with humanity

Recommended Posts

I'm very serious here. My mind is open. I was a huge fan of aliens being here from other areas of space and I eventually came to the conclusion that this simply could not be so. I know from experience the amount of pure disinformation that is out there for any topics the msm will not discuss. I accept the possibility that I was simply following a trail of disinformation and never got to the "good stuff."

 

I see many posters on here talking about these ideas that I listed in the title. I find it fascinating.

 

So, to the point... what's the good stuff? What did I miss? Thanks in advance for any help.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No one is going to convince you in a few posts , you have to spend a long time exploring the work of people like  Erich von Däniken  ... Zechariah Sitchen they produced Dozens of books between them ... they were around 50 years ago , you should have read them when you were a teenager ..... David Icke and many others agree with the basic story they tell ...

 

The easiest way to get into this subject is through  Karl Mollison work your way through his channelings .. https://www.getwisdom.com/channeling-series/page/7/

 

These ET's are the ones who direct the cabal (rothschilds royalty etc) and make the plans , they will soon be returning openly . 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Proof they interbred with humanity?  Michael Jackson. Looked/behaved weirdly and was into anal probing.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I have 2 reasons and sorry for the long answer.....

 

1) I was walking my dog in the park around 11pm 2 days after Christmas Day.. My grandad had just died 2 days previous (on Christmas Day and my nan also died on Christmas day 8 years previous to that). When I see these 2 electric waves of energy in the sky in the park I thought I was tripping from the emotion of the death and linking it to my nan and grandad. I almost dismissed them but could not take my eyes off them. Further in the park I see 2 lads. I was worried to ask them as I got closer if they could see the lights in case they said no. They was staring straight up at them though whilst sitting on a bench. I shouted out to them "Can you see that?".. They both shouted back yes so I went over to join them. I stayed there for at least 15 minutes watching the strangest thing I have ever seen in my life. To this day I have no idea what they was? Whatever they was though they was 100% organic and looked like electric energy. As high as a block of flats off the floor and both the size of a football pitch each. They moved like a swarm of insects and looked like they was communicating through dance with one another...nuts I know! 

I rushed back to my flat and told my partner to wake my 2 year old son at the time and come and look. She did not want to wake him and tried to walk down the road to see it but could not see it without going into the park which she did not want to do. I would have thought I wa seeing things if the 2 lads was not there to confirm it to me.

Just 1 week later it was the front page in the Barnet local newspaper. Spotted in Barnet at 11pm,Croydon 2 minutes later and then in Brighton 5 minutes after that!

 

2)Even though I had witnessed a UFO I still doubted David Icke and other authors and family members who believed in ET controlling the Earth but still never completly ruled it out. This was  because I just couldn't let go of logic enough and had a fear of looking mad.I had a theory David only said that about the reptiles so that he never got a bullet in the head and if he looked mad they would leave him alone.I now know in my heart I was wrong about him. Here's what changed all that for me.....

When my child was very unwell on 2 occasions my gut/heart told me to listen and on one occasion I didn't and got it wrong. The other occasion I did and got it very right.That taught me to listen to my body and not be over ruled by logic and my brain.

When the Covid scam kicked off at the start my heart told me that this was not human.This whole thing had a very low vibration and something very,very dark. Well beyond anything human. In fact my entire body told me the truth of what is really at the stem of all this and it 100% aint human. Everyone felt it but just did not listen! Throw away logic and open the heart...it never lies.

Edited by Brad the lad
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, AndyJ said:

Proof they interbred with humanity?  Michael Jackson. Looked/behaved weirdly and was into anal probing.   

 

Look at AndyJ's like count to post ratio ... over unity!!  never seen before  ..earned no doubt from posts like the above ... what does that say about the forum? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

No one is going to convince you in a few posts , you have to spend a long time exploring the work of people like  Erich von Däniken  ... Zechariah Sitchen they produced Dozens of books between them ... they were around 50 years ago , you should have read them when you were a teenager ..... David Icke and many others agree with the basic story they tell ...

 

The easiest way to get into this subject is through  Karl Mollison work your way through his channelings .. https://www.getwisdom.com/channeling-series/page/7/

 

These ET's are the ones who direct the cabal (rothschilds royalty etc) and make the plans , they will soon be returning openly . 

 

I really enjoyed The 12th planet but have never read Chariots of the Gods. Is it on the same theme or worth a read?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Brad the lad said:

 

I really enjoyed The 12th planet but have never read Chariots of the Gods. Is it on the same theme or worth a read?

 

Well... I believe he got the broad picture , but I would not really recommend his work , you can get much closer to the truth by listening to the channling link in my first post , this connects the ET's  to the conspiracy and the cabal we are all familiar with world events that are happening now. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

 

Look at AndyJ's like count to post ratio ... over unity!!  never seen before  ..earned no doubt from posts like the above ... what does that say about the forum? 

 

That it's a place for free speech where people can reply to topics in their own way - with humour or seriousness- and not have to worry about being policed by others. If people here are denigrating others for how they reply to topics we're no better than the brainwashed sheeple who are ringing the police on their neighbours.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

 

Look at AndyJ's like count to post ratio ... over unity!!  never seen before  ..earned no doubt from posts like the above ... what does that say about the forum? 

 

You've said the same about me in the past Oz - before the forum hack - so not "never seen before". I would suggest that AndyJ has earned his reputation count. I doubt that he has coerced other members into liking his content - they would have done this of their own free will.

 

Regarding what it says about the forum, you have taken one quote of one member in isolation. What does that say about you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, AndyJ said:

 

That it's a place for free speech where people can reply to topics in their own way - with humour or seriousness- and not have to worry about being policed by others. If people here are denigrating others for how they reply to topics we're no better than the brainwashed sheeple who are ringing the police on their neighbours.   

 

And look, here you are denigrating someone who is not here.  

If you were present at the allegations re MJ, go for it, otherwise, well not fair imo.

 

And not having a go at you as such Andy; jmtcw

.

And I do not know if aliens exist or not, never met one knowingly.

 

Apologies bflat for ot stuff.

Edited by jonesthepost

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, AndyJ said:

 

That it's a place for free speech where people can reply to topics in their own way - with humour or seriousness- and not have to worry about being policed by others. If people here are denigrating others for how they reply to topics we're no better than the brainwashed sheeple who are ringing the police on their neighbours.   

 

1 hour ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

 

You've said the same about me in the past Oz - before the forum hack - so not "never seen before". I would suggest that AndyJ has earned his reputation count. I doubt that he has coerced other members into liking his content - they would have done this of their own free will.

 

Regarding what it says about the forum, you have taken one quote of one member in isolation. What does that say about you?

 

Just had a scan through Andy's posts ... they're really not too bad ... perhaps I was quick to judge on one post ....

 

But generally I stick to my point ... if you go on a woodwork forum or physics forum there's not the excessive humor we see here ... they stick to their subject and take it seriously ... 

 

The fact that silly wise cracks are so popular here , could be that a % don't really take it seriously or believe a lot of it  ... they pop in to the DI forum for wackyness and a laugh.  

Edited by oz93666

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I honestly believe they are body snatching. Much like in the movie They Live. They can appear in human form. If you suspect someone, take a look at their Facebook or Instagram photos. Look for a picture they would have taken at home, alone...in their true form and try to catch them in a reflective surface. These two pictures are of two people I personally know. Look at the reflections. They are not human. 

52CF2B88-900C-48D1-811B-1C584CB690C9.jpeg

375BEB0F-9AA3-489C-94BB-A2CF6E1601EC.jpeg

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here is another person I know...not a grey like the other two...but looks more like the alien race from Mars Attacks. 210A59C4-DF45-4A47-AE73-505C30BBD047.png.55471f0acc87be592c6efa81726c9ff1.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, bflat said:

I'm very serious here. My mind is open. I was a huge fan of aliens being here from other areas of space and I eventually came to the conclusion that this simply could not be so. I know from experience the amount of pure disinformation that is out there for any topics the msm will not discuss. I accept the possibility that I was simply following a trail of disinformation and never got to the "good stuff."

 

I see many posters on here talking about these ideas that I listed in the title. I find it fascinating.

 

So, to the point... what's the good stuff? What did I miss? Thanks in advance for any help.

Your mind is not open just like it is not open in the flat Earth thread.

 

Really, who comes to a David Icke forum to spread flat Earth propaganda? And to argue about aliens not being real when David Icke has talked about Reptilians for decades?

 

Why not go troll another forum?

 

People will show you all the "evidence" they can, which is very slim since the government do not want people to know, and you would still not believe it.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you truly are ready to be receptive, Bflat, here is one person you can start with. Phil Schneider. But this research is going to take you hours upon hours and days and weeks and months and years. It's difficult to find actual evidence, I have tried, for years, and all I can find are people sharing their experience, so it really comes down to discernment as to whether or not the person is lying, or telling the truth.

 

My belief is that the ones who are dead were telling the truth, why else would they be dead. Dead men tell no tales. If these people who turned up dead and then ruled a suicide, if they were full of shyte then they would probably still be a live as the government wouldn't see them as a threat. These are people who have children, they were never suicidal.

 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is the original in color. Look at the head shape in the reflection. 

380B9922-9CE4-4173-8B89-010852427035.jpeg

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Dawn said:

There is the original in color. Look at the head shape in the reflection. 

380B9922-9CE4-4173-8B89-010852427035.jpeg


My “friend” posted this to fb with the caption: “Can you see me?” Then pretended he was talking about the deer by the broken fence panel. They think it is hilarious that we don’t know they are among us. 
 

This fucking forum. I post actual pictures of aliens among us and ...crickets. Truthers my ass. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dawn I think it's cool, thank you for sharing. Really. The black and white one is hard to see at first, the color photo I noticed it right away.

 

The thing with photos though is people are suspicious of them because anyone can photoshop something. Not saying you did but we live in a world where there are people who do that to cause confusion. And they do that crap with videos too, CGI.

 

Like those slit eye reptilian eye vids. I wonder if it's a CGI photoshop thing or if it's real and the camera is capturing some energy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Messenger said:

Dawn I think it's cool, thank you for sharing. Really. The black and white one is hard to see at first, the color photo I noticed it right away.

 

The thing with photos though is people are suspicious of them because anyone can photoshop something. Not saying you did but we live in a world where there are people who do that to cause confusion. And they do that crap with videos too, CGI.

 

Like those slit eye reptilian eye vids. I wonder if it's a CGI photoshop thing or if it's real and the camera is capturing some energy.


I promise I did not photoshop these images. I lifted them right off peoples social media accounts. And I encourage others to comb over their friends and family’s pictures for unanticipated reflections as well. This is very widespread. I have only found photographic evidence for three people I know, but I suspect many more. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Dawn said:


I promise I did not photoshop these images. I lifted them right off peoples social media accounts. And I encourage others to comb over their friends and family’s pictures for unanticipated reflections as well. This is very widespread. I have only found photographic evidence for three people I know, but I suspect many more. 

:classic_cool: My mom took a photo a few months ago of the sky and it has three strange orbs in it. And another one a few weeks ago that has one orb in it that is very faint and as she was snapping the photo there was an aircraft spraying some chemtrails which made us both think they were trying to cover it up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another one, Bflat. This one I have not seen in years so I cannot give a summary on it but shortly after she began talking about this I think she died of cancer.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
Quote

The Schneider family came from Russia in the late 1800’s and were Jewish, and the family was deeply hurt when Phil lied and said his father was a German U-Boat commander during WWII, when in reality his father was a medical officer in the US Navy.

 

Is that true? Only just started reading about this guy to be fair.

 

https://noriohayakawa.wordpress.com/2017/11/03/phil-schneiders-dulce-base-delusion/

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's obviously hard to prove who/what is behind UFOs, but the orb sightings are definitely interesting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Is that true? Only just started reading about this guy to be fair.

 

https://noriohayakawa.wordpress.com/2017/11/03/phil-schneiders-dulce-base-delusion/

People have been slandering him for years but Al Bielek talks about Phil Schneider and Schneider mentions Al in his presentation above. Personally I think that's disinfo you found to discredit him because he was telling the truth.

 

There are a ton of underground bases in the US and many people who live near them are well aware and have seen all sorts of craft activity, but of course no one ever hears about it since we get nothing but race wars and boogeyman viruses on the MSM.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...