Christianity Represents Ancient Egyptian Knoweldge

If we remember in the record of Jesus's life as recorded by 4 students, after an account of his birth, he emerges as a young man full of the light.  But where has he been all this time?

"Christianity" is a very high path, higher than the Eastern paths - so it would seem - because it recognizes the Son meaning the individual holiness.  In the east they recognize only "God/Dao/Consciousness" ... the outer holiness ... the holiness of the whole.  But Christianity recognizes the Father and the Son, it recognizes the outer holiness and that if transfigured we become microcosms of the outer macrocosm, we are like the Father but in individual form.  We are born a 2nd time into the Son, the microcosm illuminated.

Nowhere else afaik is this clearly understood. 

It is a revolution because it understands for the first time what WE are doing here.  If we are here only for God, what's the point?  And if we are so confused and mortal what's the point?
Well, the point is that after the discovery of the Father, if you continue in the right way you will discover the Son ... and you will personally live in "heaven" (a higher world) for ever.

Yes.

The Church is the greatest gift benefit and resource any society could ever possibly hope to have.

It is unparalleled in its practical design, offer eternal life in return for 90mins once a week.

And it is ancient, the wisdom inside it is ancient.

But yes there are other wells on the planet, which are also workable and maybe more so in some ways.

Edited by rideforever

2 hours ago, zArk said:

i notice you do not name a specific church 

do you mean the church of jesus and james or the church of saul or do you mean just 'the church' as an ethereal form? 

Good question, perhaps the OP would recommend I go with the Mormons or the Fundamentalists and learn my spiritual truths from them, how the world is only a few thousand years old and God hates fags.

3 hours ago, zArk said:

i notice you do not name a specific church 

do you mean the church of jesus and james or the church of saul or do you mean just 'the church' as an ethereal form? 

Most churches "will do" as longs as they take the New Testament as their guide.

The Catholic Church has particular power as it is ancient and has a huge energetic presence based upon the amount of Rosaries that were said over the years, billions, this has created power and also it has Romulus and Remus inside it.  It has developed very specific and effective practices which I have discussed before.

But other churches whether it is Calvin, CS Lewis, Evangelicism, Mormons, or Jehovahs Witnesses ... they are all more or less in the good direction.  Protestantism I don't know so well.

To see Egypt within Christianity means you have to go back to the words of Jesus and think again about what it means.  For instance I was just watching Young Frankenstein with  Gene Wilder and they are about to dig up the hanged man who will eventually become the "monster" ... the gravedigger puts the man in the grave and hammers on a Cross.

What does the Cross mean ?
The Cross goes down, the descending bar is 3 times as long as the others ... which shows the direction.

First it goes out, then it goes down.

This is basically the same as Taoism, because after you awaken Consciousness in the head (going outwards) then the next step is to descend to the Energy Source of the universe.  In Taoism this is the Hara or Tantien.  In Christianity it is shown by the long descending bar.
An ancient symbol, and an accurate one.

But who knows about such things.  Few.

But anyway you don't need to know ... you just need to attend and it will work.

Otherwise you go to hell ... meaning that your soul if it is not ablated could continue to exist in the world below light, in the underbelly which is rules by dark unconscious forces.  The underworld is like a kingdom of skulls that is the substrata for the light world of Consciousness. 

Given how insane and lost the monkey-people are, they will simply never understand; so they should just go to Church and it will more or less work.

So yes Jesus did create a path of Salvation for those who are never going to understand and the cost of it is more or less 90mins of devotion on Sunday morning.

And it just doesn't get better than that, unless you want to spend your life as a Yogi and learn everything.

Edited by rideforever

3 hours ago, rideforever said:

If we remember in the record of Jesus's life as recorded by 4 students, after an account of his birth, he emerges as a young man full of the light.  But where has he been all this time?

I agree with the title, Christianity does indeed seem to in part be taken from earlier Egyptian religions, as well as others.

Yes what of his birth, where did those three wise men come from and who and what were they? Jesus was born in the middle east and the bible says the 3 wise men came from the east, well whats east of the middle east? The far east. Were the 3 wise men Buddhists? If not Buddhists what were they? Magicians of some sort?

Regarding his lost years, the Buddhists have it that he was with them. Here's a documentary The Hidden Story of Jesus by Robert Beckford, in it the Buddhists claim Jesus was with them in his 'lost' years and studied Buddhism, then he took the teachings back with him. They called him 'Esa' (not sure of spelling maybe Isa) (Go to about 24/25 mins into the video)

"Christianity" is a very high path, higher than the Eastern paths - so it would seem - because it recognizes the Son meaning the individual holiness. 

Well, some mystery school teachings have it that Christians are the lowest level initiate, while Jews are the next level and Hebrews are the highest initiate. So, dunno, maybe Christianity is not the highest level you think it to be. Also, it would seem Christianity or at least Jesus's or rather, the man we call Jesus's teaching, Jesus the Christ or the Christ Jesus depending on whether your talking from a spiritualist viewpoint or a Masonic one, his teachings seem to be heavily influenced by Eastern traditions, so again, saying Christianity is higher than Eastern traditions may be a stretch as Christianity has borrowed from Eastern traditions and others.

I agree though it is based on Ancient knowledge - fascinating isn't it?

8 minutes ago, rideforever said:

i see

8 minutes ago, rideforever said:

To see Egypt within Christianity means you have to go back to the words of Jesus

i recognised Jesus was King Izus Manu of persian/egyptian bloodline. He was the last of the pharoahs. check out Ralph Ellis

9 minutes ago, rideforever said:

This is basically the same as Taoism, because after you awaken Consciousness in the head (going outwards) then the next step is to descend to the Energy Source of the universe. 

not sure Taoism is searching for answers within the world, in fact the opposite, it is the world, the ego, that distorts the self and perception of being.

1 minute ago, pi3141 said:

Buddhists

Fk me, it has zero to do with the very fashionable "Buddhism".

Buddhism's whole philosophy is that you don't exist.

And Buddhism is in extreme degeneration as the degenerates of the West try to turn it into a new church.

> All Christ is telling you is that you do exist, there is almost zero relationship with Buddhism.

Taoism is close to Christianity even though it is Chinese.

But perhaps as for the origins it might be worth looking at Persia which has an ancient religion, or possibly pre-ancient Egyptian or Ethipoian material but I don't know it.  For instance the Ankh symbol 3000BC.

8 minutes ago, zArk said:

the ego

It is only Christianity that understands that the ego becomes the Son, therefore it is a religion of real people on Earth who are each a microcosm.  Other traditions what to leave because they don't get it.

Other traditions do not comprehend that, they keep saying we and the world are a mistake.

But God does not make mistakes everything here is meant to be here.

The ego is like a proto-individual-consciousness.  But God cannot fully make you conscious he can take you as far as the ego, after that it is down to you ... because to be Conscious is to say "I Am", and nobody can do that for you.
Ego is the material that is transformed and ultimately illuminated as the personal soul - before that you have to discover "something beyond yourself" i.e. you have to discover God first.

So the order of play is :

1. God makes you as ego
2. You discover something beyond yourself (The Father) .. impersonal
3. You discover your True Self (The Son) ... personal

Edited by rideforever

I believe David Icke has said in his earlier books that Jesus being the "Son" of God is a metaphor for the Sun.  I don't remember much, I'll have to reread that.  But, I have always thought it odd that we have a new testament claiming to know everything about Jesus and yet we have nothing between when he was a child and when he was about 30 years of age.  Where was he?  Where did he grow up? What was he doing?

The entire story of Jesus could have been pure fiction based on other stories handed down over generations.  We really have no idea who actually wrote any of the original scrolls and manuscripts that Christianity is based on, and even way back then plagiarism was rampant.

1 minute ago, rideforever said:

It is only Christianity that understands that the ego becomes the Son, therefore it is a religion of real people on Earth who are each a microcosm.  Other traditions what to leave because they don't get it.

Other traditions do not comprehend that, they keep saying we and the world are a mistake.

What if we didn't actually come from here?  What if we came from here, but started in another form that was tampered with by outsiders?  We seem to be the only species on Earth that is incapable of living in harmony with anything else here.  We cannot even live in harmony with ourselves.

6 minutes ago, motleyhoo said:

What if we didn't actually come from here?  What if we came from here, but started in another form that was tampered with by outsiders? 

I can tell you what the answer is because after 10 years of daily intensive Zen practice and becoming adept at various other spiritual practices I also discovered first the Father and then the Son.  In other words I became awake to the Impersonal Consciousness and then later to the Personal Consciousness.
So I can confirm what I say by hard work and results.

Humans are very confused about who they are and what is going on.  Is it a hologram or a matrix, are we free or not.
This weird situation has come into existence because God / nature has taken us to ego level which has some taste of Consciousness but it is also missing something ... which is known as awakening.  So humans are a weird mixed creature that is neither one thing nor the other, he can be Conscious sometimes but not for long.  He is a mess.  Therefore he can be cruel or kind, he can be sane or insane, he can be lost and found.  
Aristotle Plato Socrates talked endless about "what it is" ... but they couldn't tell the difference between explanations of the world and explanations of yourself.  They just talk as if its the same thing.  But the question is who is looking out of your eyes.
You can have an explanation about the universe but you also need an explanation of yoruself.
So you see then can't really identify their personal self, they cant separate it from the "world".
Ancient confusion.

12000 years of agriculture - if that is true - is not long, we are young still.

We are on a cusp above animal consciousness but not quite Conscious, therefore we are a mess.
But nobody can say "I Am" except you.
Birds don't know shit ... they are more like machines or dreaming ... they don't have a question about what is happening.
But we have a question and the answer has to be found individually.
Step ... across... the ... line.

Edited by rideforever
  • Like 1

"Awakening" in each of us is not that difficult however.  If we were all educated about this from a very young age, we'd mostly all grow up awake and aware.  I believe this knowledge is intentionally kept from us.  Our programming to not believe in such things begins with our parents teaching us this when we're very young, because their parents taught them.  It continues throughout the school system, and in the insane idea that we're supposed to trust authority, and then continues with the news media.  It's constantly, very subtly programmed within us everywhere we go, like in the movie They Live.  The PTB absolutely understand this and they cleverly keep us dumbed down, ungrounded and disconnected from our true spirituality.  They have structured our society to be materialistic and morally decayed.  The moral decay has gotten worse and worse, and the fruits of that labor are now showing up right in front of our faces.  And still, the programming goes on and on, hiding what's actually happening from everyone except the few of us who have seen through the glasses and now can not unsee.

47 minutes ago, rideforever said:

The ego is like a proto-individual-consciousness.  But God cannot fully make you conscious he can take you as far as the ego, after that it is down to you ... because to be Conscious is to say "I Am", and nobody can do that for you.
Ego is the material that is transformed and ultimately illuminated as the personal soul - before that you have to discover "something beyond yourself" i.e. you have to discover God first.

So the order of play is :

1. God makes you as ego
2. You discover something beyond yourself (The Father) .. impersonal
3. You discover your True Self (The Son) ... personal

god? you write of taoism, then churches, the jesus, then ego

sorry its a mishmash of cherry picked concepts stripped from their foundations 

good luck with your cyber-discourse 

2 hours ago, motleyhoo said:

I believe David Icke has said in his earlier books that Jesus being the "Son" of God is a metaphor for the Sun.  I don't remember much, I'll have to reread that.  But, I have always thought it odd that we have a new testament claiming to know everything about Jesus and yet we have nothing between when he was a child and when he was about 30 years of age.  Where was he?  Where did he grow up? What was he doing?

Jesus's name means 'The One God of Fire The Anointed One' Jesus Christ is a bastardization of English and Latin, Jesus's full name should be Jesus Christus, the 'us' being Latin designation. To change into English or Anglicize it you drop the 'us' hence Jes Christ. But in Greek and Hebrew there was no 'J' that is an English invention hence Jes's real name was actually written 'Ies' The I is the symbol for the one god or great god and the 'es' stands for fire in the Phoenician root, hence Jesus's name means One God of Fire - to the Pagans, thats the Sun.

But, I have always thought it odd that we have a new testament claiming to know everything about Jesus and yet we have nothing between when he was a child and when he was about 30 years of age.  Where was he?  Where did he grow up? What was he doing?

I put it in my post, the Buddhists claim, and I guess have records of, Jesus visiting them during his lost years and staying and studying Buddhism, then he took the teachings back with him. Go to 27 mins in the video to hear the claim or watch from about 24 mins for the whole segment on the similarities between Buddhism and Christianity.

The entire story of Jesus could have been pure fiction based on other stories handed down over generations.  We really have no idea who actually wrote any of the original scrolls and manuscripts that Christianity is based on, and even way back then plagiarism was rampant.

Yes its a consolidation of up to perhaps 80 different Pagan religions or to put it another way and quoting someone I recently read - its a consolidation of many thinking systems that have been consolidated within it. You really need to know your history, languages and occult knowledge along with a broad knowledge of ancient religions to understand the Old
Testament but the New Testament washed all that away and boiled the teachings down to a few, Love God, Love thy Neighbor (Treat others as you wished to be treated) Resist not evil and take a day off once a week all dressed up in Sun symbology and with allegory and parables to teach higher knowledge thrown in. You really need a guide to understand it and I don't believe your local church priest or vicar has any of the occult/hidden/higher knowledge in the Bible. And no I haven't found a guide. Just piecing stuff together from books and debates and discussions etc but I find it fascinating. The the way I see it the Bible is like a tapestry with a main picture and then other pictures incorporated into it to give a whole picture.

37 minutes ago, pi3141 said:

I put it in my post, the Buddhists claim, and I guess have records of, Jesus visiting them during his lost years and staying and studying Buddhism, then he took the teachings back with him. Go to 27 mins in the video to hear the claim or watch from about 24 mins for the whole segment on the similarities between Buddhism and Christianity.

That Lama in the video at 27mins is an imposter.  He is part of the 17th Karmapa Controversy.  In that sect of Tibetan Buddhism (not real Buddhism) they had a big war because 2 different men were selected to be the 17th Karmapa and it is still unresolved.  This one in the video is in my opinion the bastard imposter.

There is a legend that after Jesus' death he went to Kashmir with Mary Magdalene which is more likely, but not likely as Jesus was no longer present in physical form in this world and only contacted his students through the Astral Plane which he arranged through the ceremony of drinking his blood and eating parts of the bones of his body - this creates an astral connection so communication can take place after death.  Which he says so quite clearly in the NT.  In the OT the Jews well knew that drinking the blood of animals puts their soul into you, same mechanism.

The first thing Jesus said is "I Am".  Buddhists never said that because they always say "I don't exist".
They are completely different teachings with completely incompatible ideas.

Buddhism is actually total garbage and so are all their sutras, just toilet papers.

The 4 noble truths are fake, and what is also fake is that Buddhism is about nonexistence or emptiness.  

In the earliest sutras Buddha says that it is everything except the soul that is empty.
I'm afraid it has been deeply corrupted by yellow robbed fools committing slow suicide - probably why it's popular today.

Let's not forget Jesus prays to God.
In Buddhism there is no god no you no nothing - it's all suicidal.
Damn fools, it's a perfect religion for the de-realization and de-humanisation that the rising evil wishes for humans.

Edited by rideforever

But then there's a theory that he spent that time visiting around India learning the Eastern religions, like where the Siiks, Hindis, and Sufis come from.  A good argument can be made from that as well because of so many parallels.

4 hours ago, motleyhoo said:

"Awakening" in each of us is not that difficult however.  If we were all educated about this from a very young age, we'd mostly all grow up awake and aware.  I believe this knowledge is intentionally kept from us.  Our programming to not believe in such things begins with our parents teaching us this when we're very young, because their parents taught them.  It continues throughout the school system, and in the insane idea that we're supposed to trust authority, and then continues with the news media.  It's constantly, very subtly programmed within us everywhere we go, like in the movie They Live.  The PTB absolutely understand this and they cleverly keep us dumbed down, ungrounded and disconnected from our true spirituality.  They have structured our society to be materialistic and morally decayed.  The moral decay has gotten worse and worse, and the fruits of that labor are now showing up right in front of our faces.  And still, the programming goes on and on, hiding what's actually happening from everyone except the few of us who have seen through the glasses and now can not unsee.

Maybe we don't need to be "educated" when young. Perhaps awakening is a process of unlearning the conditioning that has been forced upon us from birth.

What I meant was education replacing conditioning.  Every species teaches its young.  You're not going to learn how to navigate a complex world on your own.  Education, and I mean actual real education, expands your mind in ways that nothing else can.  That does not mean you have to abandon the spiritual side of life, there's plenty of room in your head and life for both. 

11 hours ago, rideforever said:

In Buddhism there is no god no you no nothing - it's all suicidal.
Damn fools, it's a perfect religion for the de-realization and de-humanisation that the rising evil wishes for humans.

Very true rfe. It is they who once again are trying to cover up the fact that God is real. God is the macrocosm and we are the microcosm. And it is Satan who is causing this cancer (fig of speech) through out the population, in order to destroy us all.

13 hours ago, motleyhoo said:

education replacing conditioning. 

The interesting thing is that education is quite difficult and requires a great deal, because the teacher imparts a kind of spirit or "light" to the student ... it is something like a transmission, a guild or a lineage.  That is real teaching.

And not just anybody can teach like that.

So society should in many ways act like a series of guilds or lineages in all spheres of human existence from the trades to politics and education.

There is no free way of teaching ... you have to have a lineage of teachers who aim higher, there is no mass production.  With mass production of staff following guidelines and rules ... the most important thing is never transmitted, it is "empty calories", empty education.

It is also much easier to educate the trades in this way as they are mostly physical/emotional.  But the higher knowledges like politics requires unusual people who can use their minds but in a true way that is related to reality.  Often the higher knowledges end up in the domain of mind-heavy people and divorced from reality (as we all know by now).

The higher knowledges must be like flowers on the solid body of the underlying basic physical/emotional knowledge.

On 6/19/2020 at 6:14 PM, rideforever said:

The Catholic Church has particular power as it is ancient and has a huge energetic presence based upon the amount of Rosaries that were said over the years, billions, this has created power and also it has Romulus and Remus inside it.  It has developed very specific and effective practices which I have discussed before.

But other churches whether it is Calvin, CS Lewis, Evangelicism, Mormons, or Jehovahs Witnesses ... they are all more or less in the good direction.  Protestantism I don't know so well.

What about Freemasonary?

Would you recommend members join up to Freemasonary for spiritual guidance?

Doesn't that have roots in ancient egyptian knowledge like christianity and is ok to join now according to Catholic church?

On 6/19/2020 at 10:46 PM, motleyhoo said:

But then there's a theory that he spent that time visiting around India learning the Eastern religions, like where the Siiks, Hindis, and Sufis come from.  A good argument can be made from that as well because of so many parallels.

Yes the video I linked said Jesus went to India and learnt Buddhism.

Then there's the tomb in Kashmir said to be Jesus, but there's a problem with that. The tomb depicts a man with crucifixion wounds and the Muslims claim it is the tomb of Jesus. However in the Koran it says Jesus was not crucified and instead a 'likeness' was put up instead of him. Therefore if Jesus did not go up on the cross then he would not have crucifixion wounds, hence either the Koran is wrong or the man buried in Kashmir said to be Jesus is not. They can't have it both ways, there are questions that need answering.