Jump to content

The way out of this mess?


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The virus, the masks, the test kits, the self-isolation, the social distancing, the social shaming, the dissolution of an independent truthful news media - each one of these individually has been used

Just skimming through some of the posts in this topic...   The Way Out Of This Mess   We are not going to get out of this mess if we waste our time and energy arguing and bickering

And luckily for me I don't value your opinion 🙂 You're wasting your energy (and your crayons) on me rideforever so you may as well just toddle along and try to find someone else to dump all your

Posted Images

Most people on this site believe we are swimming against the tide, and most here believe that we are up against enormous powers who are essentially trying to destroy humanity.

The cabal have infiltrated the highest echelons of power such as the UN, WHO, EU, the Vatican, and from these positions have influenced the governments, media, medical, to exert control over the people.

However as David Icke has pointed out on numerous occasions, those who are part of this cult are only a tiny fraction of the population. Your local government representative may quite possibly be stupid in blindly following the party line, but they are most likely not evil. The vast majority of people are not evil, they're just trying to get by as best they can in a rapidly changing world.

 

So how do I think this desperate situation can be turned around?

There is a worldwide army of immense power which could be targeted to destroy this cabal of evil which has remained unused simply because the leaders of this army have been corrupted. I am suggesting that the mid ranking officers of this army need to be persuaded to take control and displace the corrupt generals.

And that army is.....Religion.

 

I think I should first qualify this by saying that I am essentially non-religious, however I would have my own personal spiritual beliefs. That being said...

 

Percentage of world population religious affiliation (2015 figures)

Christian 31.2% Muslim 24.1% Hindu 15.1%

 

These figures may have dropped a little since 2015 due to the ongoing attack on religious beliefs by the cabal, but we are still probably talking around 70% of the world population if we include Buddhism (6.9%).

That's an awful lot of people who still have basic core beliefs such as sanctity of life and traditional family values. How many of these people believe in abortion on demand? How many believe that transgenderism should be taught to young children in schools? How many believe in a totalitarian state where religion is banned?

 

So, how can all this positive energy be harnessed?

It can be adopted to any religion (Christian, Muslim, Hindu etc) or any region (Europe, US, Africa, Asia etc).

You go to your local religious leader and tell them you have a problem. You explain to them that you are deeply concerned about recent events and the direction the world is taking. While most of these religious leaders may not know what is really going on, they would have most likely believed that “something” was amiss, and would have privately considered that perhaps the leaders of their respective religions were not guiding them on the true path. You explain to them that a communist group have over decades infiltrated the leadership of both religion and government, and are leading people on a path which is detrimental to humanity. You point out the inaccuracy of the figures regarding the pandemic, and how the lockdown is not effective in avoiding the spread of a virus, but IS highly effective in isolating people and not permitting them the god-given right to worship together. You ask them to check for themselves the videos where doctors and professors dispute the whole pandemic myth. You point them in the right direction. You attempt to convince them that there is organised evil at work.

 

What you do NOT do is go on a rant. If you have a particular niche belief regarding reptilian creatures or invasions from other entities you keep it to yourself. You keep it straightforward and to the point, focusing on the pandemic myth and the effect it is having on society in general and religion in particular. You attempt to at least plant the seed of doubt in their minds regarding the official narrative. You ask them if you can return at a future time to discuss the situation some more.

 

These religious people had a lot of influence over their congregations which has been eroded somewhat in the last decade. However they do still possess some of that power. I would also suspect that they would love a return to a situation where they could 'lead their flock'.

The vast majority of rank and file religious leaders believe in the core principles of humanity and can and should be mobilized to counteract the evil of the cabal. If you and I can educate and influence these leaders and convince them that there is a battle to be fought , then maybe there is hope going forward.

 

If we are going to be successful in this forthcoming battle, an essential ingredient to it's success is that the whole division element be eradicated. We need to stand shoulder to shoulder with others who have the same core principals of love and family and community, whether they be Christian or Muslim, black or white. We need to cease playing into the hands of the cabal and their divide and rule tactics and unite against the common enemy. There is a whole army of people waiting to be mobilized, we just need to awaken them. If we can influence the sergeants and the captains we can awaken the troops.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

Sort of.

Christians and Muslims cannot stand shoulder to shoulder as their practices and tradition is different, what they need to do is do the work of their tradition.  It is only the practice that makes you a devotee, and only the practice that will create an ascended consciousness inside you, which is the whole point.

Society's rise and fall depends on the amount of consciousness energy inside it ... the more of the faithful of any tradition that are doing the work, the better society will be.
Due to materialism (i.e. not aspiring to anything higher than an animal) humans of all sorts do not practice and the amount of consciousness energy is decreasing.
The other thing is that at the human level people no longer take care of business, they are not honest or hardworking in basic things ... that is also important.
So there is a roadmap of what you personally can do.
Of course if the only source of inspiration is the MSM or the apocalyptic internet ... then you are dead anyway because the only thing you feed yourself is a black river.
You must find a river of light and drink from it every day ... if you can.
Aristotle is good.
 

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Storm in the garden said:

You explain to them that a communist group have over decades infiltrated the leadership of both religion and government, and are leading people on a path which is detrimental to humanity.

 

They are "Controllist" and "Oppressist" more than anything.

 

They will use ANY ideology that suits them at a given time - Capitalism, Communism, Socialism, Liberalism, Libertarianism, Theocracy - as long as it lets them Control & Oppress.

 

Their ultimate goal is not to bring ONE PARTICULAR ideology of control - e.g. Communism.

 

Their goal is to ENSLAVE AND CONTROL God's Creation - Humans - using WHATEVER MEANS WORKS FOR THAT.

 

Depending on the CONTEXT YOU LIVE IN, a different ideology may be your HELL - it could be Capitalism, it could be Communism, it could be a weird Theocracy.

 

 

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

The controllers are way ahead of you ...ALL the main religions are expecting the arrival of the Mahdi / returning Christ etc  so they hope to get all religions united in support of this fake  messianic figure soon to arrive ... That's plan 'A' anyway ... nothing is certain ... but the vatican has been making preparations for this...

 

Important to understand a coalition of malevolent ET's is at the root of it all controlling the cabal , Vatican  and humans by mind influencing tech .... 

 

The only way to defeat them is pray for Divine Intervention  

  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, oz93666 said:

The controllers are way ahead of you ...ALL the main religions are expecting the arrival of the Mahdi / returning Christ etc  so they hope to get all religions united in support of this fake  messianic figure soon to arrive ... That's plan 'A' anyway ... nothing is certain ... but the vatican has been making preparations for this...

 

The supposed "Messiah" they are going to produce is going to be a Woman, or have the outer appearance of a Woman.

 

They are going to fool women into thinking "This time, God sent his daughter". "The World will be more peaceful when ruled by a Woman... bla bla bla..."

 

They are also counting on the fact that Men will have a hard time questioning/attacking this supposed "Messiah".

 

That is what the Multi-Billion Dollar "Female Empowerment" and "Men are Bad!" Agenda is all about.

 

Women are supposed to hate men, and then follow the "Female Messiah" mindlessly when "she" arrives.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, rideforever said:

Christians and Muslims cannot stand shoulder to shoulder as their practices and tradition is different

 

I agree with a lot of what you say, but not that part.

As an outsider who does not conform to any organised religion I see this as a belief which conforms to the 'divide and conquer' method of control. 

When faced with a possibility of the family unit being eradicated and humanity being destroyed I think any peoples who believe in these concepts can unite.

In actual fact I've seen it happen in practice. A Muslim family are taking their children out of a non-denominational school and placing them in a Catholic school because they don't want their children educated in a system which promotes transgenderism. They don't have the option of a Muslim school, therefore they are accepting another which promotes a similar belief system regarding conventional family values.

If you were in a situation where there was an immediate threat to your family, and you lived next door to a Muslim family who were also under threat, and the head of that family asked you to unite with him to combat that threat, would you not agree? I would, I'd happily unite with anyone who had similar core values relating to family and humanity when faced with tyranny and destruction.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Storm in the garden said:

but not that part

 

Yes I agree with you, they should stand up together for sane (holy) organisation of society, absolutely, and politically they should do that.  And that would include Hindus, Taoists, Jews, and Zoroastrians.

 

However that must not end up as the dissolution of their individual traditions into a marxism-global-empty-religion, which is the danger I am thinking about.  Nor should politics replace religion, religion is the practiceers, if there is no practice you have a problem.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, HistoryIsComplex said:

Their ultimate goal is not to bring ONE PARTICULAR ideology of control - e.g. Communism.

 

I understand that it's whatever label works for them at a particular time, but for the benefit of of simplicity when explaining to someone who is not awake 'communism' is a convenient label to use, especially if explaining to a religious person. Capitalism would not serve particularly well as a threat to religion and neither would most of the other 'isms' you mention, whereas communism and religion have a bit of "previous". 

It might go over their head if you go to your local clergyman and start mentioning a tyrannical technocracy?

Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, rideforever said:

Yes I agree with you, they should stand up together for sane (holy) organisation of society, absolutely, and politically they should do that.  And that would include Hindus, Taoists, Jews, and Zoroastrians.

 

The thing is that what I was suggesting doesn't even necessitate different religions standing together, not initially at least (though it would be beneficial if  they did).

If everyone on this site went to their local clergy this weekend and convinced them that there is a clear agenda being played out, that could have massive implications.

Instead of attempting to convince one person, attempt to convince that one person who could possibly influence the thoughts of 100, 200 maybe 300 more?

It could be a short-circuit method of awakening vast numbers of people in a very short time frame.

 

The clergy will be open to an idea which opposes lockdown and presents the opportunity of reuniting them with their parishioners.

More people may also return to religion if food supplies dwindle and hardship results from further draconian measures.

 

I believe that the constant attacks on religion over the last decade or so is because the cabal saw religion as the major stumbling block when trying to enact their plan.

Now they feel the time is right, but it's still a major risk for them. Something they may not have planned for such as a sudden awakening by a lot of people being led by a religious groundswell could actually tip the balance against them.

 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

This thread represents a solution of sorts in that differing opinions and individuals come together seeking solution.

Individuality and diversity is observed and celebrated, remaining intact united through common truths!

The globalists use group thought to divide. Acceptance of diversity and difference is key in the face of this group thought that erodes our individuality.

Simple observations of what has been happening around us and to us can snap the state hypnotised out of their state worshiping slumber.

Our unified need to co-operate will become increasingly self evident and so will the states deceit - which seems to be the same as already stated here.

I agree that simple straightforward identification of the oppressors mechanism provides the greatest clarity - communism, fascism, deceit, danger, corruption, duplicity, state sanctioned fear campaign. These are all negative identifications and do have a shutting down effect on people!

I try to use positives and remain upbeat but this is difficult with the grim sensationalised message on all platforms.

 

The biggest hurdle seems to be the breakdown of communication that has occurred through distancing and isolation. I encounter a great deal of wariness in addition to the fear.

 

So if this is the case maybe making a list of positively spun information exchanges might make some difference. 

i.e. 

1999 -2000 season had a slightly higher mortality rate than now and no measures were needed.

99%( %?) have no need for concern.

68-69 Hong Kong flu was worse with a far greater mortality rate (1.5 - 4 million estimated dependant on source) no pandemic

50's Asian flu was worse - no pandemic!

Sweden had no lockdown and mortality rate per million is better than UK!  :)

South Korea Isolated the old and vulnerable  with no lockdown and they have faired very well - Japan similar!

Tanzania found tests to be faulty after a goat and papaya  were recorded as covidified!

 

Do historical comparative negatives put a positive spin on the present situation? 

They have manufactured a state of fear and now it is turning to a state of depression. They are killing our spirit slowly with each state news-bite.

 

PMA - Positive Mental Attitude.

 

The way out that the globalist want is centralisation of everything.

Therefore anti-centalisation  might be the overarching message. 

Centralisation represents Monopolisation !

We are the majority - and the majority are diverse.

 

Excuse my rambling - Just some thoughts - not necessarily what I am thinking now as several minutes have passed :) 

 

edit: I agree with rideforevers and others attitude of addressing the imbalances in our own lives primarily. (hard I know)

Internal focus and balance and that will naturally spill outwards by itself.

 

Edited by zarkov
Link to post
Share on other sites

The virus, the masks, the test kits, the self-isolation, the social distancing, the social shaming, the dissolution of an independent truthful news media - each one of these individually has been used to psychologically attack us.  They mean to undermine our society from underneath and from the inside-out.  Most all of the people who actually believe in the pandemic are people who sat in front of the TV and let that toxic shit go into their eyes and ears.  I think getting people away from the TV and away from the information overload they're being bombarded with is the key.

 

The biggest key is going to be getting the masks off of people and getting people to come together in groups again.  When the PTB tried this pandemic bullshit in 2009 with the fake swine flu virus, it was the fact that they did not lockdown, did not social distance and did not mask that made the whole scheme fall apart.  As everyone went about their daily lives they all saw for themselves that there was no pandemic.  What they have done this time is to isolate everyone from each other, gotten everyone away from going to work everyday, and made it so people cannot see that everything they're hearing is total and complete nonsense.

 

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Storm in the garden said:

The clergy will be open to an idea which opposes lockdown and presents the opportunity of reuniting them with their parishioners.

 

There are a few clergy around the world who are standing up.  Like Cardinal Sarah and Benny Hinn.  They see what is coming and acting like shepherds who know a storm is on its way.  But how many?

Also I think the Church attendance may be damaged by the lockdown.

One day it is said that the Church will be destroyed and only Satan will rule, I don't know if that's in 5 years or 5000.

 

Edited by rideforever
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, motleyhoo said:

The virus, the masks, the test kits, the self-isolation, the social distancing, the social shaming,

 

Every asshole on the planet is vomitting out their weird fantasies about the world.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Anunnaki, lazy scumbags who can mine their own bloody gold.

 

Most of the governors in the US are compromised, not normal people just trying to get by, they are satan's minions.

 

We fix this all by turning off the TV and growing food, specifically alkaline food. I'll be a broken record and keep saying it until people get it and do it.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, rideforever said:

There are a few clergy around the world who are standing up.  Like Cardinal Sarah and Benny Hinn.  They see what is coming and acting like shepherds who know a storm is on its way.  But how many?

 

There's a difference between standing up in public and privately feeling all is not as it should be. I believe there a a lot (clergy included) who fit the second category. 

If we can convince those clergy to speak to their congregations maybe the mindset of that congregation could be awakened.

This agenda has been formulated and acted upon over decades if not centuries and the plan is not going to be overturned overnight.

So follow the template they have used and begin at grassroots. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

What if there is no way out of this mess?

 

Because money controls everything ,, ie ,, Those that own all the money,, mainly the Churches and the Global Governments ,,

 

How do poor people rise up against the rich few that NOW control technology ,, and total global digital banking and all of the internet ,, ?

 

We're forced to remain as compliant sheepyz ,,

 

Resistance is futile ,, 

 

But ,, it would be good to think there is a way out ,, 

 

But ,, if the few were eliminated by the many ,, what then? All live happily ever after maybe ,, :classic_wacko:

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

The way out for me is to inovate with what I have and live in the moment as much as possible because that is all we have right now. Enjoy nature and enjoy the inovation that these times bring. Humans are at their best when the heart is open and these times will either bring that in some or the opposite in others. Creativeness flows easier now than ever before so I take advantage of it.

The closer to nature you are then the easier it is to live in the moment because they go hand in hand.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Ultimatley, there is only ever one way out... Awakening. Seeing through the bullshit. In a sense, we are already out of the mess by realising it. The problem is, as a collective whole, so many are still asleep. So then we have two choices. Only two choices, in my opinion.

 

1. Cut and run.

Flee from society, reject it. Try and thrive with like-minded people and build a community away from the powers that be. This may sound drastic, but if I'm right about what's coming in the next few months/year, this may become a very real, attractive possibility. However, I do believe it has a fatal, devastating flaw... It doesn't grant true freedom. It only grants the illusion of freedom. Whenever they want to bring you to heel (by force if needed), they will. And they have the numbers to do so.

 

2. Awaken others.

Since my most recent re-watch of The Matrix, I can't help but draw parallels between ourselves and those who form the resistance in that universe. I am like Neo at the moment (a recent person who has been awakened and has had his mind blown by the real truth about this world), but now it's my job to be more akin to Morpheus (one who awakens others). It is a much harder option than option number one, because so many people won't listen. However, I still believe that people are more open to listening these days because of the speed that everything has unfolded in recent months. I'm living proof of that. It pains me to admit it, but me last year would have dismissed you all as being half mad and David as being deluded. Yes, I always had a feeling deep down that there was more to this world and the way it's run, but I never would have believed that they had the ability to do so much in so little time (from a pandemic to inciting global riots). I was a sheep myself back then. It's only because they alerted my inner mind/my unconscious by rolling out this pandemic that the awakening process really kicked off. So if I could be fully awakened, others could too. Perhaps not everyone, but all those who at least have the capability to awaken. And I think that's actually a fairly significant portion of the population.

 

So there you have it. The two options. I prefer option two, but I understand those who prefer option one as it is very attractive... However, I still believe that our only, real hope lies in people seeing through the BS. They don't even have to see it all, they just have to realise that the virus isn't anything like as dangerous as it's supposed to be. The moment the majority are convinced that there's been an overreaction (with the lockdowns, social distancing, etc) is the moment the game changes.

Edited by TruthSeeker27
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Storm in the garden said:

Most people on this site believe we are swimming against the tide, and most here believe that we are up against enormous powers who are essentially trying to destroy humanity.

The cabal have infiltrated the highest echelons of power such as the UN, WHO, EU, the Vatican, and from these positions have influenced the governments, media, medical, to exert control over the people.

However as David Icke has pointed out on numerous occasions, those who are part of this cult are only a tiny fraction of the population. Your local government representative may quite possibly be stupid in blindly following the party line, but they are most likely not evil. The vast majority of people are not evil, they're just trying to get by as best they can in a rapidly changing world.

 

So how do I think this desperate situation can be turned around?

There is a worldwide army of immense power which could be targeted to destroy this cabal of evil which has remained unused simply because the leaders of this army have been corrupted. I am suggesting that the mid ranking officers of this army need to be persuaded to take control and displace the corrupt generals.

And that army is.....Religion.

 

I think I should first qualify this by saying that I am essentially non-religious, however I would have my own personal spiritual beliefs. That being said...

 

Percentage of world population religious affiliation (2015 figures)

Christian 31.2% Muslim 24.1% Hindu 15.1%

 

These figures may have dropped a little since 2015 due to the ongoing attack on religious beliefs by the cabal, but we are still probably talking around 70% of the world population if we include Buddhism (6.9%).

That's an awful lot of people who still have basic core beliefs such as sanctity of life and traditional family values. How many of these people believe in abortion on demand? How many believe that transgenderism should be taught to young children in schools? How many believe in a totalitarian state where religion is banned?

 

So, how can all this positive energy be harnessed?

It can be adopted to any religion (Christian, Muslim, Hindu etc) or any region (Europe, US, Africa, Asia etc).

You go to your local religious leader and tell them you have a problem. You explain to them that you are deeply concerned about recent events and the direction the world is taking. While most of these religious leaders may not know what is really going on, they would have most likely believed that “something” was amiss, and would have privately considered that perhaps the leaders of their respective religions were not guiding them on the true path. You explain to them that a communist group have over decades infiltrated the leadership of both religion and government, and are leading people on a path which is detrimental to humanity. You point out the inaccuracy of the figures regarding the pandemic, and how the lockdown is not effective in avoiding the spread of a virus, but IS highly effective in isolating people and not permitting them the god-given right to worship together. You ask them to check for themselves the videos where doctors and professors dispute the whole pandemic myth. You point them in the right direction. You attempt to convince them that there is organised evil at work.

 

What you do NOT do is go on a rant. If you have a particular niche belief regarding reptilian creatures or invasions from other entities you keep it to yourself. You keep it straightforward and to the point, focusing on the pandemic myth and the effect it is having on society in general and religion in particular. You attempt to at least plant the seed of doubt in their minds regarding the official narrative. You ask them if you can return at a future time to discuss the situation some more.

 

These religious people had a lot of influence over their congregations which has been eroded somewhat in the last decade. However they do still possess some of that power. I would also suspect that they would love a return to a situation where they could 'lead their flock'.

The vast majority of rank and file religious leaders believe in the core principles of humanity and can and should be mobilized to counteract the evil of the cabal. If you and I can educate and influence these leaders and convince them that there is a battle to be fought , then maybe there is hope going forward.

 

If we are going to be successful in this forthcoming battle, an essential ingredient to it's success is that the whole division element be eradicated. We need to stand shoulder to shoulder with others who have the same core principals of love and family and community, whether they be Christian or Muslim, black or white. We need to cease playing into the hands of the cabal and their divide and rule tactics and unite against the common enemy. There is a whole army of people waiting to be mobilized, we just need to awaken them. If we can influence the sergeants and the captains we can awaken the troops.

 

I really like this idea, by the way. I confess, I posted my first response before reading this idea of yours but I do really like it. Again, as I stated before, awakening others is the only real hope in my view, and I do believe that religion can play a HUGE part in that. Divisions are rife, and they're used to the cabals advantage. The only problem I can see with this idea is that it does largely rely on the individual religious leader. And also, for people like myself (who are religious but don't regularly attend a place of worship), I doubt my local priest would listen to me. Some random man walking in off the street talking about what is, in their mind at least, a conspiracy theory... I think this would only really work if the person reading this knows their local religious leader well in order to be able to convince them. I'm not saying I couldn't plant the seed of truth, I could. So maybe it's worth a shot. I just don't know if I'd be given the time of day. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Here is a controversial thought... the only way humaninty will ever get to freedom, is if a dictator leads them to it. Sad but I think is true, as most of humanity doesn't want thier freedom and would have to be forced to be free. So it may be time to find a trustworthy dictator!

Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Gee said:

Here is a controversial thought... the only way humaninty will ever get to freedom, is if a dictator leads them to it. Sad but I think is true, as most of humanity doesn't want thier freedom and would have to be forced to be free. So it may be time to find a trustworthy dictator!

I can't get behind that, Gee. In the states, Americans love their freedom, even though technically they aren't free, but they are more free than some other people in this world, that's for sure. If a dictator made it into power here in the states I think it would be way worse than now because dictators often times are associated with disarming people and Americans are not about to give up their guns, especially after what we all just witnessed with the riots and looting and those with guns being the only people who were able to protect their business and home. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

The point I was making is that the majority of humans will require someone to follow to find freedom and they will also need to be told that they are free by someone, such is the human condition. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Gee said:

The point I was making is that the majority of humans will require someone to follow to find freedom and they will also need to be told that they are free by someone, such is the human condition. 

 

To a degree many already have....david icke.

Id happily down tools in my non reality life and follow his lead. The truth is for me i am fairly trapped. I have awoken my wife but am not much of a silky talker to bring about change in the sheep. However everybody who knows me knows i am extreemly determined, hardened and one of lifes battlers. I would follow in the sense of being part of a collective for the greater good of humanity. I would be a disciple. 

 

I have hoped that somebody would start the counter movement because as it stands we have a rather small percentage of people that are awake and can see whats coming yet singularly we are fairly powerless to overturn them in such a short space of time. But together as groups (one per country) we can make a difference. There are LOADS of people that are in the group of not awoken but can see/sense somthing isnt right and they would be on board fairly quickly imo.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...