War with china

Stride

The cabal have got the staged alien invasion coming first. But they should have time to squeeze in a war with China after that. In fairness to them, it's been a busy year and time flies when you're being evil. 

I suppose the question here is what is the influence of the 1% on China? We know Billy G must be well in there and it would serve their agenda for a war to start. Was also a report on China attacking soldiers in India yesterday (not sure how true).  The propaganda is being ramped up in plain sight.

Edited by Alnitak

1 hour ago, AndyJ said:

The cabal have got the staged alien invasion coming first. But they should have time to squeeze in a war with China after that. In fairness to them, it's been a busy year and time flies when you're being evil. 

Think the same on the staged alien invasion think thats on the card once they get the majority vaccinated. 

3 hours ago, AndyJ said:

Wouldn't a staged invasion make more sense after a war? If I was a psycho elite, I would engineer civil wars and total war to cull the population, then stage an alien invasion to unite the remaining people of the Earth against a common enemy and to bring about the NWO.

china are doing exercises on the tibet india border its all kicking off, meanwhile black lives matter gangs are looting primark and other stores on their days off, and clearly forgetting socail distancing rules dont apply when you have daddys credit card and nothing else to do

China has brought the rights to a lot of Australian mining regions as well as ports from what i understand. So basically they must own a % of Australia. We dont know what they own in the UK or the USA. About 2 years ago our stock market became open to Chinese investors so how much do they own of things like our utility companies and the like? 

Its unknown and obviously leaves us in a similar situation that of Australia. Until it is made clear we cant push for war and i think USA might be in similar position. Either way it would suit the agenda is their was a full blown war but there could also be a 'mock' war to ramp up overall fear and chaos. Most of the world imports a good % of goods or components from China, any major upheaval would bring about more disruptions in supply chains and leave things in vulnerable position.

On 6/19/2020 at 8:18 AM, Stride said:

Morning everyone, who thinks it’s time for

a war with China? We have waited long enough.

Are you going to volunteer to fight in a war with China?  I won't be fighting for the globalist bosses, I won't even make sandwiches for the troops!   I am not on either side, but on my side where there is sanity.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, alfredo79 said:

It's the fate.

West and East are two worlds done to clash.

Now China has gotten the leadership in technology and finance. The militar supremacy require time yet, but it's near.

The West is in the position "fight or die".

Done to clash by the global elite who control both sides of the game and the 99% will suffer.

Two of the many of the elite's puppets.

DebtDeal2.JPG

On 6/19/2020 at 8:18 AM, Stride said:

Morning everyone, who thinks it’s time for

a war with China? We have waited long enough.

Are you seriously asking that question here? You seem eager for a war to start. (You had a couple of similar topics in this forum 'pre-hack' asking similar question)

The media propaganda is obviously getting to you... anyone who actually is in favour of war needs their head looking at.

On 6/19/2020 at 9:09 AM, Stride said:

They gave us a pesky virus,

and been hacking Australian computers.

Well, that's what 'they' want you to believe.

I'd be vary wary of the 'anti-China narrative' that has been circulating since this 'pandemic' broke out. While I'm not saying that China is completely innocent in all this, it wouldn't surprise me if the 'anti-China' propaganda is being used to deflect peoples' attention away from the real originators of the 'coronavirus', whoever they are.

And yes, this 'anti-China' narrative and propaganda also softens peoples' opinions up, and makes them more agreeable to the prospect of war.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Orange Alert said:

Are you going to volunteer to fight in a war with China?  I won't be fighting for the globalist bosses, I won't even make sandwiches for the troops!   I am not on either side, but on my side where there is sanity.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side; if you understand me.

Treebeard.

• Like 1

there wont be war with china at least not for a long time,  too many raw materials and finished products come from there atm.  the western world would be plunged into a new pre industrial era if the goods stopped flowing.

Anyone thinking a war might be good - get a really great board game called This War of Mine.  It's a simulation game of what went on in Sarajevo, and after playing it, you will not want any war. 

If there's another world war:

1) Food shelves empty

2) Stores closed

3) Rationing

4) power brown outs

5) currency crashes

6) stock market crashes

7) property values crashed

8) teenagers conscripted for cannon fodder

9) commodity prices skyrocket

10) millions of people killed

And in the end nothing gets solved