Jump to content

Royal Navy veteran, microwave weapons.


Recommended Posts

Correct me if I am wrong with the technical specifications, but I heard this video just yesterday. It is from January 31 - 2018. I listened and hear that Barry Trower is convinced 5G is dangerous, according to this video he is an Royal Navy veteran. Former UK navy weapons researcher. Expert in directed energy weapons.

 

Here's a quote from the video, this is about a minute before and around the 10 min mark.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Quote

" ... nearly 750 different frequencies that can cause neurological and physiological harm. But it isn't 750 where you get this one or this one or this one. Mathematically it is 750 factorial, which means you can get the effects of one multiplied by two multiplied by three up to 750. Now 5G is going to encompass what lot of the other G's (generations) have and introduce its own as well. And this is why the top scientists in forty countries have actually signed a petition, saying: "you cannot do this". But like every all of the other G's - the industry and the government scientists are choosing to ignore the entire scientific body throughout the world and just plot on regardless because they are actually above the law."

 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I posted this earlier in another thread:

 

 

 

This is a "must watch" video even thou it's 3 hours long - for those who wan't to learn more about microwave technology that is used in wireless WiFi communication technologies. This is a good presentation by a microwave researcher from Devon, UK - Barrie Trower of course as mentioned earlier. The recording is from Denmark, I don't know what year precisely, but it's uploaded on YT 2019, but the lecture is older than that.

 

 

 

 

I don't know what other to say than if you jump to about the 2 hour mark, or hour and half mark - you'll dive head first straight into the deepest subjects. If you are interested about how the bothany is affected by elektromagnetic waves... jump to 2:04:00 in the video.

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

in the video posted above - the second one - you'll hear a sad story about a swan ... start the video at 2:00:00. 

 

The industry trapped the swan "accidentally" - their new transmitter was in its flight path, and it trapped the swan with a magnetic 640 times stronger than earths and it flew in circles until it died. The locals begged the industry to save the swan and turn the transmitter off. But they refused because they if the swan would fly away they would be guilty.

Edited by THESTRONG-THEVALIANT
  • Sad 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I love Barrie Trower, he says anyone who puts WiFi in schools should be locked up for the rest of their lives. It’s not just 5G he’s concerned about, it’s current technology too. Another interesting thing he has said before is how certain frequencies can activate dormant viruses...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The more I watch Barrie the more I learn. I posted the first video on another forum... and I got banned from posting for three months because they said: I was promoting a nutty person, I guess the admin was scared to death that his site would be taken down or something...

 

The (microwave wifi) industry is worth 17 trillion dollars... He said it is pretty much impossible to beat them in court. They are known for stalling cases for usually 50 years. That takes a lot of money.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

He seems very humble and only offers up an opinion he doesn't shout at you like Mark Steele does. 

 

Anyone however who is ex security services and becomes a whistleblower I always leave a bit of leeway or rope for them to hang themselves on. As to get that deep into something and then start to speak out, you'd have thought they'd have silenced him by now. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, 2020member said:

He seems very humble and only offers up an opinion he doesn't shout at you like Mark Steele does. 

 

Anyone however who is ex security services and becomes a whistleblower I always leave a bit of leeway or rope for them to hang themselves on. As to get that deep into something and then start to speak out, you'd have thought they'd have silenced him by now. 

 

I agree, he is very humble in his manners. Maybe sometimes they can't silence everybody... if perhaps some people have the "guardian angels" for the lack of a better word... or that's the common word used to describe the phenomenon. Are you talking about Mark Steele or Barrie Trower, that "should" have been silenced by now? or both? I just didn't understand fully what you wrote that's why I asked.

 

I've never heard about Mark Steele before, but I checked him out... seems a bit "shouty" compared to Barrie.

 

I found another guy just now - his name is Joe Imbriano. Seems like a knowable person when it comes to electronics.

 

 

Edited by THESTRONG-THEVALIANT
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Someone broke off the top of the street light across from my house, I guess because they though a 5G device had been installed on it.  The light just got replaced with a new LED type light.  It is so bright now, it's like there's a 10,000 watt spotlight shining directly at my house.  I am really pissed.

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, motleyhoo said:

Someone broke off the top of the street light across from my house, I guess because they though a 5G device had been installed on it.  The light just got replaced with a new LED type light.  It is so bright now, it's like there's a 10,000 watt spotlight shining directly at my house.  I am really pissed.

 

Shit . . . Why is it that bright? do you have a hypothesis? Joe Imbriano said that the oxygen absorbing "beams" don't come from street LED lamps unless they have a. . . can't remember the exact words...  some (white) device on top of it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, THESTRONG-THEVALIANT said:

I found this now... Title is horrible. He seems to be into everything that we on this forum are into... anyway title is: The second wave-the planned 60GHz millimeter wave attack in schools

 

 

 

Read the comments below that video.  Many people do understand what is happening.  Are there enough of us?  I'm not sure.  Doesn't feel like it at the moment.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, THESTRONG-THEVALIANT said:

 

Shit . . . Why is it that bright? do you have a hypothesis? Joe Imbriano said that the oxygen absorbing "beams" don't come from street LED lamps unless they have a. . . can't remember the exact words...  some (white) device on top of it.

 

Dude, I have no idea.  It's just about 10x brighter than it needs to be to light up the street corner.  I think it's just pure incompetence and whoever picked out the light is an idiot.  I will be bringing this up at the next HOA meeting and trying to get this fixed.  I really need to get my neighbors who are affected by this to go with me, but they're all a bunch of establishment loving sods.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, motleyhoo said:

 

Read the comments below that video.  Many people do understand what is happening.  Are there enough of us?  I'm not sure.  Doesn't feel like it at the moment.

 

 

Wow, really profound and deep comments for sure.

 

 I feel like I am alone . . . but I might be wrong... at least I am not noticing anyone talking about these things in my local areas... I live in a small village in Sweden. 

 

I have tried to talk about this, but folk don't get it really. Maybe we will succeed. But I also feel the same as you, that it doesn't feel like that we are enough at the moment. In Sweden we are behind the nastiness that you have in UK... but I've seen four baby towers (smaller 5g towers) already, not in my area but not far from it. I've seen telecommunication companies at the local school... by autumn children on this world will get killed by the oxygen absorbing properties of WiFi ? Parents need to wake up... NOW!

 

I'll go fucking tell them tomorrow, or within this month at least. Maybe they'll all believe when they've heard it first and then it happens... 

 

I don't really know what to do other than speak the truth... Icke said we all have our unique ways to contribute (tell the truth)... and that we need to SPEAK our truth, or we won't have any freedom.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by THESTRONG-THEVALIANT
Link to comment
Share on other sites

So for an everyday person who knows nothing about the 5g system......How would know by simply observing whether a school has 5g? Anything on the outside of the school groungs to look for? Ive seen the steetlamps along the motorway with the little ariel like things out the top which i know are 5g and also the obvious towers but what are we looking for to know if a school has 5g?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, YHWHisgracious said:

So for an everyday person who knows nothing about the 5g system......How would know by simply observing whether a school has 5g? Anything on the outside of the school groungs to look for? Ive seen the steetlamps along the motorway with the little ariel like things out the top which i know are 5g and also the obvious towers but what are we looking for to know if a school has 5g?

 

Well I don't know actually... but as Joe Imbriano said ... they'll claim they have been upgrading the Airconditioning system (AC) in schools ... so ask them at the school if they have "upgraded" their AC. Then you'll know.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
On 6/24/2020 at 7:08 AM, THESTRONG-THEVALIANT said:

 

Well I don't know actually... but as Joe Imbriano said ... they'll claim they have been upgrading the Airconditioning system (AC) in schools ... so ask them at the school if they have "upgraded" their AC. Then you'll know.

 

And every child that starts having respiratory problems will get labelled a Covid victim and given vaccine boosters.  I didn't really believe the 5G connection to the pandemic fraud, but I am getting closer and closer to getting on board with this theory.  Basically, when more and more people start having respiratory problems, that's going to be used as "proof" that the Covid pandemic is still raging, which will keep the mask wearing and social distancing required behavior for as long as they want to make people act like that.  It's very possible that this will be a pretext for mandatory vaccines (even tho there's no such thing as an actual Corona vaccines, it's a cold virus), mandatory vaccine passports for every citizen to carry around, and a global system to track and log "symptoms" for every citizen.  TV news and social media will be used to gag and silence anyone who speaks out against this.

 

When 5G gets rolled out into a new location, and noticeable numbers of people there get ill, they'll say this is proof that Covid is moving through that area.  I 100% believe this is going to be happening.

 

 

 

Edited by motleyhoo
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, motleyhoo said:

 

And every child that starts having respiratory problems will get labelled a Covid victim and given vaccine boosters.  I didn't really believe the 5G connection to the pandemic fraud, but I am getting closer and closer to getting on board with this theory.  Basically, when more and more people start having respiratory problems, that's going to be used as "proof" that the Covid pandemic is still raging, which will keep the mask wearing and social distancing required behavior for as long as they want to make people act like that.  It's very possible that this will be a pretext for mandatory vaccines (even tho there's no such thing as an actual Corona vaccines, it's a cold virus), mandatory vaccine passports for every citizen to carry around, and a global system to track and log "symptoms" for every citizen.  TV news and social media will be used to gag and silence anyone who speaks out against this.

 

When 5G gets rolled out into a new location, and noticeable numbers of people there get ill, they'll say this is proof that Covid is moving through that area.  I 100% believe this is going to be happening.

 

 

 

 

Yeah and that is horrible. We must overcome this deception.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...