Ignorance IS bliss.

Ziggy Sawdust

On 6/17/2020 at 8:53 PM, sickofallthebollocks said:

EDIT:    Or does naivety either lead to one of two things:
to  'knowing'  or failing that does it lead to Idiocy?  Depending on how capable the soul is of searching for what is right?
So:
Naivety--- knowing
or
Naivety ------- Idiocy

Once you know you'll never unknow....... 

God has a very clever way of punishing evil people.

He makes them look to their left when they should be looking to their right. And he makes them look to their right when they should be looking to the left.

If you are awake and principled and you see the world "as God intended", then count yourself blessed.

The Truth Shall Set Thee Free. :classic_smile:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HistoryIsComplex said:

He makes them look to their left when they should be looking to their right. And he makes them look to their right when they should be looking to the left.

If you are awake and principled and you see the world "as God intended", then count yourself blessed.

very interesting, what's that from ?

12 hours ago, HistoryIsComplex said:

What if a good person defends themselves from an evil person and accidentally kills the evil one ,,? Does that make the good person bad/evil?

What if one hasn't ever read the koran or the bible or any other brainwashing tool and breaks the laws of global  religions ,, ? Do they go to hell? ,, just because they didn't read the biblical truths about being scared of an almighty god?

When David said The Truth Will Set You Free ,, I get the feeling he wasn't referring to biblical stuff ,,

I think he was referring the fact reality is a hacked illusion ,, yep ,, an illusory dreamworld ,,

And that money controls everything and all the slaves on this planet ,, irrelevant of color ,, gender ,, race ,, beliefs ,, education ,, etc ,,

Ignorance may be bliss ,, 

BUT ,, from childhood all truth is hidden ,, and the brainwashing begins ,,

'They Live' ,, Obey ,, work ,, reproduce ,, make the rich richer ,, comply ,, 

No freedom there! :classic_ninja:

So ,, maybe ignorance is bliss means continue being a sleeping slave  compliant zombie ,, a sheeple ,,

Edited by jupiter12
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, HistoryIsComplex said:

And remember everyone ,, always look to the left and look to the right ,, and only then make an informed decision after looking both ways ,,

I have noticed though ,, most kids nowadays ,, with there headphones on ,, never look either way ,, ! :classic_angry:

Like an accident waiting to happen ,, coz most drivers are talking on their phones ,, and not looking ,,

On 6/19/2020 at 9:21 AM, jonesthepost said:

You would think that as we matured we would learn more and not ‘seperate’ from the divine’; I thought that after all, that’s what we are here for; instead it seems, especially these days, we are the opposite.

Thats why I believe archons - or the equivalent thereof are having a mighty fine time ‘infecting’ us because there are so many distractions these days.

The separation happen before we mature, at secular schools run by state. For those of us here it's more about discovery.

If ignorance is bliss ,, why did god give everyone a personality that questions things?

And why did she also create evil ,, does evil always have to go hand in hand with free will? and why does free will sometimes lurk in the dark side?

Maybe the blend of human reptile DNA has created a race of slaves that are not always as compliant as the Zionist rich people (the few) would like ,, hence all the laws and education and sanctions ,, yep ,, the control system ,,

And ,, does knowing the truth really make you free?

What if it's all a big dream? :classic_ninja:

Maybe we will never know all the answers ,, because we're only here for a tiny bit of space time ,, But ,, even that's an illusion ,,

I am currently seeing a lot of ignorance in society, but not a lot of what I would call bliss to go along with it. However, I do know exactly what Ziggy meant and I have contemplated it a lot in the past myself. I concluded that ignorance, other than a safety blanket, isn't anything at all really. Only true love is bliss. 

Edited by numnuts
  • Like 1