Ignorance IS bliss.

I have come to the conclusion that the more ignorant and asleep you are the happier you are.

I live in an over 55s block of flats.....52 flats to be exact.

I am the ONLY person here awake to the diabolical bastards that run the world and the evil manipulative things they are up to

right now.

The braindead sheep I live amongst are so  moronic it hurts. You try to show them the other side of the 

coin and tell them to research  things but just get the fluoride stare back or they laugh at the truths you tell them.

I assume they all sit in front of their tv screens day after day being brainwashed, it's the only way they could be so ignorant.

But here's the rub.....unlike me these fuckers are HAPPY......they smile, laugh and appear to have a calm disposition about them whereas 

I have elevated blood pressure, am on the verge of a nervous breakdown and spend all my time fretting over what's happening to the world and the horrific future ahead of

my family and me.

I wish I were an ignorant sheep to be honest.

Ignorance is bliss........what a true saying.

• Like 17
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have come to the conclusion that the more ignorant and asleep you are the happier you are. I live in an over 55s block of flats.....52 flats to be exact. I am the ONLY person here awake to

Aw, poor Ziggy! You should not get yourself into such a frenzy. Yes, of course, worry, but always remember to bring yourself back into a happier frame of mind with SOMETHING! Some happy thought. For e

Nail on the head there Ziggy; you’re not alone.   At least it shows you have a soul I reckon; and a mind of your own. You don’t want to be one of them; just leave them be; if they ever

4 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

I have come to the conclusion that the more ignorant and asleep you are the happier you are.

I live in an over 55s block of flats.....52 flats to be exact.

I am the ONLY person here awake to the diabolical bastards that run the world and the evil manipulative things they are up to

right now.

The braindead sheep I live amongst are so  moronic it hurts. You try to show them the other side of the 

coin and tell them to research  things but just get the fluoride stare back or they laugh at the truths you tell them.

I assume they all sit in front of their tv screens day after day being brainwashed, it's the only way they could be so ignorant.

But here's the rub.....unlike me these fuckers are HAPPY......they smile, laugh and appear to have a calm disposition about them whereas 

I have elevated blood pressure, am on the verge of a nervous breakdown and spend all my time fretting over what's happening to the world and the horrific future ahead of

my family and me.

I wish I were an ignorant sheep to be honest.

Ignorance is bliss........what a true saying.

Nail on the head there Ziggy; you’re not alone.

At least it shows you have a soul I reckon; and a mind of your own.

You don’t want to be one of them; just leave them be; if they ever come to see the truth, good; if not, it’s their life and it doesn’t have to affect you.

Some days I feel as you do, but I still tell myself, I may be down but I’m not out; but most other days I know ‘they’ aren’t going to get me down; you don’t let bullies and psychos win - ever!

Chin up mate.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

You might be sad at the moment but at least you're not a stupid fuck.

They're everywhere, I had had to 'drop-the-truthbomb' on my dear neighbour just down the road, she's 88.  Fit as a fiddle, intelligent, beautifully spoken and a very kind woman.  Also - she has authored a few books with regards to helping children with autism etc... so an educated lady.  Academically speaking.

Happy as Larry she was - until yesterday, after a long chat with me.

She's probably forgotten our conversation by now.

She's probably back to 'very happy ignorant wanton naive sheeple mode' now. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Aw, poor Ziggy! You should not get yourself into such a frenzy. Yes, of course, worry, but always remember to bring yourself back into a happier frame of mind with SOMETHING! Some happy thought. For example, concentrate on the good things you have in your life this very minute you are feeling so low. You must do your best in that consciously in order to keep your immune-system up! When I go to bed, for instance, I pray to God to give me a good night's sleep and let me wake up healthy and strong in the morning. I pray for the same for all the loved-ones I have and for all the good people in general to also have a good night and wake up again healthy and strong. And I pray for help that we may all find a good way out of this to a life of freedom, happiness and good health.

This is my way of influencing the intelligent energy-soup of quantum particles and light beings around us so that we may indeed succeed.

If your older neighbours are happy the way they think, that also helps their immune-system very much. The main thing is that they remain healthy through all this too! And who knows, perhaps when the crucial moment arrives, i.e. when the vaccine is imminent, they may listen to you too or be given guidance by their guardian angels or whatever other good entity is out there so that they can be saved too.

We cannot fix others, remember the proverbial horse you can only lead to water but can't make drink. We can only endeavour to fix ourselves in the best way we can and meanwhile spread good cheer around so that as many people around us remain healthy and survive all this. The others need to find their own way. It is harsh, but that is life. Each one of us travels essentially our own path. We share parts of it with others, but then we walk on alone or with yet others again.

I hope very much to have helped you with this and wish you the very best!

Go for a long walk somewhere amid nature. Allow it to cheer you up. That ALWAYS works for me. The other day, I began my walk feeling despondent too. I feel despondent on most mornings. Well, when I arrived at the nearby woods after having crossed the park, a family emerged with a tiny Border Collie puppy, a little girl. And she came joyfully running up to me and sat between my feet while I caressed her. I couldn't help but be happy from then on. Little puppies are always so joyful and I had a feeling that she was sent to me in just that moment. Be sensitive to that kind of thing, like a cheeky robin, or a beautiful butterfly circling you, or simply a beautiful flower that you had not noticed before. That has to work!

• Like 5
9 minutes ago, Dagmar Gross said:

Aw, poor Ziggy! You should not get yourself into such a frenzy. Yes, of course, worry, but always remember to bring yourself back into a happier frame of mind with SOMETHING! Some happy thought. For example, concentrate on the good things you have in your life this very minute you are feeling so low. You must do your best in that consciously in order to keep your immune-system up! When I go to bed, for instance, I pray to God to give me a good night's sleep and let me wake up healthy and strong in the morning. I pray for the same for all the loved-ones I have and for all the good people in general to also have a good night and wake up again healthy and strong. And I pray for help that we may all find a good way out of this to a life of freedom, happiness and good health.

This is my way of influencing the intelligent energy-soup of quantum particles and light beings around us so that we may indeed succeed.

If your older neighbours are happy the way they think, that also helps their immune-system very much. The main thing is that they remain healthy through all this too! And who knows, perhaps when the crucial moment arrives, i.e. when the vaccine is imminent, they may listen to you too or be given guidance by their guardian angels or whatever other good entity is out there so that they can be saved too.

We cannot fix others, remember the proverbial horse you can only lead to water but can't make drink. We can only endeavour to fix ourselves in the best way we can and meanwhile spread good cheer around so that as many people around us remain healthy and survive all this. The others need to find their own way. It is harsh, but that is life. Each one of us travels essentially our own path. We share parts of it with others, but then we walk on alone or with yet others again.

I hope very much to have helped you with this and wish you the very best!

Go for a long walk somewhere amid nature. Allow it to cheer you up. That ALWAYS works for me. The other day, I began my walk feeling despondent too. I feel despondent on most mornings. Well, when I arrived at the nearby woods after having crossed the park, a family emerged with a tiny Border Collie puppy, a little girl. And she came joyfully running up to me and sat between my feet while I caressed her. I couldn't help but be happy from then on. Little puppies are always so joyful and I had a feeling that she was sent to me in just that moment. Be sensitive to that kind of thing, like a cheeky robin, or a beautiful butterfly circling you, or simply a beautiful flower that you had not noticed before. That has to work!

Ahhhh nice one Dagmar - wise words.  ??

• Thanks 1
9 minutes ago, Dagmar Gross said:

Go for a long walk somewhere amid nature. Allow it to cheer you up. That ALWAYS works for me. 

I live just 300 yards from the beach and it's the only place where I can genuinely forget it all for a while.

The sun  and the sound of the waves does me wonders.

Thanks for your lovely post.

God bless you.

• Like 2
42 minutes ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

You might be sad at the moment but at least you're not a stupid fuck.

They're everywhere, I had had to 'drop-the-truthbomb' on my dear neighbour just down the road, she's 88.  Fit as a fiddle, intelligent, beautifully spoken and a very kind woman.  Also - she has authored a few books with regards to helping children with autism etc... so an educated lady.  Academically speaking.

Happy as Larry she was - until yesterday, after a long chat with me.

She's probably forgotten our conversation by now.

She's probably back to 'very happy ignorant wanton naive sheeple mode' now. 

You can only try mate; in the end it’s you who really matters; not your brothers keeper and all that.

7 minutes ago, jonesthepost said:

You can only try mate; in the end it’s you who really matters; not your brothers keeper and all that.

Indeed matey, what dagmar said about the horse to water thing, but I tend to lose my inner monologue sometimes when I hear the wanton naivety.

I know just as I'm saying stuff to them it's usually going nowhere... but sometimes a seed can find good ground (and all that)

Edited by sickofallthebollocks
added bottom text
Just now, sickofallthebollocks said:

Indeed matey, what dagmar said about the horse to water thing, I tend to lose my inner monologue sometimes when I hear the wanton naivety.

Me too; and is it naivety or idiocy?

Sometimes I think most humans have been taken over by something particularly evil.

They say the good die young and now you know why. It's because the good care and some care so much that it takes all their energy and they die.

Ignorance is bliss and it allows for less pain in so many ways but as mentioned there is a powerfull energy from knowing the truth (or at least seeking it out).

Truth is it's own healer if used correctly.

Not trusting the system could be the very thing that keeps you alive and now more than ever.

16 minutes ago, jonesthepost said:

Me too; and is it naivety or idiocy?

Sometimes I think most humans have been taken over by something particularly evil.

It's hard to define isn't it?  Naivety - I suppose has an innocence to it or lack of knowledge - or inexperienced -  (yep - just checked the dictionary online - inexperience)
Which is an innocent thought process - but according to the dictionary - it also means lack of wisdom or sound judgement - which I suppose is idiocy.

When you're awake to things - like you and I and a shed load of other good people on this forum,  it seems to me unfair that other people do not let their thought processes stretch to ..."why the hell is everything so truly shit?"  and start making enquiries about it - like we all did?
Maybe they are genetically unable to do so? Maybe they haven't had similar life experiences as us - there's so many possible reasons....

Maybe I'm being naive expecting that people should awake themselves - as we did, or was it done for us - who knows?

Sorry Jones, I know your question was maybe rhetorical, but still a fair statement?  naive or Idiotic, both the same thing?

EDIT:    Or does naivety either lead to one of two things:
to  'knowing'  or failing that does it lead to Idiocy?  Depending on how capable the soul is of searching for what is right?
So:
Naivety--- knowing
or
Naivety ------- Idiocy

Edited by sickofallthebollocks
1 minute ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

It's hard to define isn't it?  Naivety - I suppose has an innocence to it or lack of knowledge - or inexperienced -  (yep - just checked the dictionary online - inexperience)
Which is an innocent thought process - but according to the dictionary - it also means lack of wisdom or sound judgement - which I suppose is idiocy.

When you're awake to things - like you and I and a shed load of other good people on this forum,  it seems to me unfair that other people do not let their thought processes stretch to ..."why the hell is everything so truly shit?"  and start making enquiries about it - like we all did?
Maybe they are genetically unable to do so? Maybe they haven't had similar life experiences as us - there's so many possible reasons....

Maybe I'm being naive expecting that people should awake themselves - as we did, or was it done for us - who knows?

Sorry Jones, I know your question was maybe rhetorical, but still a fair statement?  naive or Idiotic, both the same thing?

Not rhetorical; would very much like to know why some can’t ‘see’.

Naive to me seems to mean a matter of innocence maybe, while idiocy is just plain thick, without the will to learn.

Your statements/questions I like.  (I’m out of reactions).

14 minutes ago, Brad the lad said:

They say the good die young and now you know why. It's because the good care and some care so much that it takes all their energy and they die.

Ignorance is bliss and it allows for less pain in so many ways but as mentioned there is a powerfull energy from knowing the truth (or at least seeking it out).

Truth is it's own healer if used correctly.

Not trusting the system could be the very thing that keeps you alive and now more than ever.

That was great Brad, thanks!

2 minutes ago, jonesthepost said:

Not rhetorical; would very much like to know why some can’t ‘see’.

Naive to me seems to mean a matter of innocence maybe, while idiocy is just plain thick, without the will to learn.

Your statements/questions I like.  (I’m out of reactions).

me too Jones (out of likes) but great points.  Good thread Ziggy and it has to be said - fucking nice post Dagmar.

• Thanks 1
23 minutes ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

EDIT:    Or does naivety either lead to one of two things:
to  'knowing'  or failing that does it lead to Idiocy?  Depending on how capable the soul is of searching for what is right?
So:
Naivety--- knowing
or
Naivety ------- Idiocy

It has been said often in this time that not everyone is ready to ascend. So, this is known out there. These people's thought processes haven't led them to where we are yet. Perhaps some dramatic event will still convince a large number of them, but so far nothing has moved them. Not all the shenanigans with Cummings, Ferguson, Prince Charles, none of whom clearly believe in what we are to. Nothing.

Oh, well. We can but continue trying and spreading our knowledge as we acquire it out there and some people may stumble across something then that will make them pause to think that this was just what one of us told them. We are at least putting our energy out there. That is said to work wonders too. We just can't see those energy waves, so we don't know what exactly we are achieving. And that is our problem, I think. If we could observe those waves and see how people are in fact reacting to them... But that might not be right for us in this life...

Just musing here...

We must do our best to stay positive, though, as that is what helps us and our immune-system best too. Only with positive thoughts can we prevent consequences we do not wish for. David Icke said that in his last Rose/Icke interview too. The consequences we fear won't happen to us if we remain without fear and as positive as possible, even though it is quite hard for many of us. 

ÁNIMOS, amigos! as they say in Spanish! It means "Courage, my friends"!

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Dagmar Gross said:

It has been said often in this time that not everyone is ready to ascend. So, this is known out there. These people's thought processes haven't led them to where we are yet. Perhaps some dramatic event will still convince a large number of them, but so far nothing has moved them. Not all the shenanigans with Cummings, Ferguson, Prince Charles, none of whom clearly believe in what we are to. Nothing.

Oh, well. We can but continue trying and spreading our knowledge as we acquire it out there and some people may stumble across something then that will make them pause to think that this was just what one of us told them. We are at least putting our energy out there. That is said to work wonders too. We just can't see those energy waves, so we don't know what exactly we are achieving. And that is our problem, I think. If we could observe those waves and see how people are in fact reacting to them... But that might not be right for us in this life...

Just musing here...

We must do our best to stay positive, though, as that is what helps us and our immune-system best too. Only with positive thoughts can we prevent consequences we do not wish for. David Icke said that in his last Rose/Icke interview too. The consequences we fear won't happen to us if we remain without fear and as positive as possible, even though it is quite hard for many of us. 

ÁNIMOS, amigos! as they say in Spanish! It means "Courage, my friends"!

so right! Love it, Dagmar, (no likes left today)

I have not worked for 3 months now. I come from working stock and feel guilty when I'm not  doing it. It's a trait that gets handed down through the generations and hard to shrug off.

Without the hoax virus I would never have had the time to learn new skills of growing my own veg in the garden. It has given me the time to learn and enjoy a new skill very quickly. This is something I have been talking about doing fo years and now it's a reality. There will be an abundance of people turning  back to nature for answers over the next decade. The cabal will do their best to stop us but innovation is what we do best as a species.

It's cat and mouse and always has been!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

I live just 300 yards from the beach and it's the only place where I can genuinely forget it all for a while.

The sun  and the sound of the waves does me wonders.

Thanks for your lovely post.

God bless you.

I used to love beach fishing. It was great just being by the sea even if I didn't catch anything.

• Like 1

Been feeling exactly the same. Sick of all the sheeple, the face masks and the dead eyes, some people are blissfully unaware and think things will go back to normal. Sometimes wish i didnt know anything, but we are awake and not living the lie, and we mustnt give up, the bastards want our energies and vibratons lowered and to lose hope there counting on it.but I will never give up and never let them take me down. We can all do this, sending hugs to everyone. At 2 metre distance of course. Lol xx

• Like 2

I've given up trying to expose the bigger picture to the happy sheepie zombies ,, because they love moaning and groaning endlessly about the Government and the police and the cost of living and endless other crap things zombies talk about using up their 'free' talk time on their mobile control units ,, 

It's difficult when you wake up and realize most people are sheeple ,,

But ,, I for one would never wanna go back to sleep and be a zombie sheepie ,,

And ,, there are some other people ,, that can see the bigger picture too!

Sometimes we are lucky enough to find our way to David Icke and his lifes work exposing  how things really work ,,

Edited by jupiter12
1 hour ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

me too Jones (out of likes) but great points.  Good thread Ziggy and it has to be said - fucking nice post Dagmar.

Good thread indeed!

This thread is a fantastic example of why I hope this forum stays around; all helpful and wise words that so many of us need now; our emotions are running the gamut, and we are encouraged by the folk who are ‘up’  when we are experiencing the ‘down’; and vice versa.

Not trying to speak for others, just my thoughts.

Balance be mine hehe.

Im well out of likes, so please consider yourselves all ‘liked’ ?; thank you.

• Like 1

In my opinion ,, there are new energies around now ,, I don't think it's the 5G stuff ,, it feels different ,,

Maybe more sheepies will wake and question reality when they experience it/them ,, (The Truth Vibrations ,, Davids 1st book) ,,, 

The control freaks do seem to be attempting to ramp up the control/surveillance grid using technology ,,

Schools just teach sheepies how the be compliant educated slaves ,, but not 'happy' compliant slaves,,

No wonder the use of anti psychotics and anti deps' have gone up ,, maybe the masses are being sedated as more awaken and question things ,, maybe fluoride and aspartame are no longer as effective ,,

Edited by jupiter12

It's painful to be human at times, particularly an awakened one because that results in us being more in tune with not only our own vibration but the energetic state of others too. It's always a challenge to ground ourselves in the present when dealing with things like past trauma and anxiety over the future. But I'd much rather be an awakened person who is aware because although there are big challenges there are also these wonderful moments of feeling at one with the universe, connecting in to a much wider reality than the limited one that society/the cabal presents us with. When I'm centred and peaceful, usually after meditation or when I go out into nature and appreciate the true beauty of this earth we inhabit, I realise that a person who is stuck at a lower vibration - usually due to living in fear -  is very unlikely to experience those kind of moments. They are just existing, not living. Living is understanding and embracing that there is so much more to us as humans than the three dimensional worries which take up the majority of most people's time. 

• Like 2