Sign in to follow this  
Problem child

Narcissists and psychopaths as aliens - Sam Vaknin

New here so not  sure if you guys follow Sam Vaknin but he does some interesting work. He was censored heavily at the beginning of corona for his views. Il try and post a vid to follow if the forum allows it....

• Thanks 1

Well Sam Vaknin is a self-confessed narcissist himself, so is he saying that he is an alien?!

Posted (edited)

Ooh fantastic thread @Problem child. Been thinking along these exact lines myself recently. I was openly derided on Facebook recently by a non awake friends and family when I posted my thoughts about Bill Gates. HOWEVER having posted some stats on who really owns the WHO and GAVI....then reminding them that 1% of the population are psychopaths...we ALL it seems 'know this ' just from experience, awake or not. I reminded them that these psychopaths inevitably run companies governments and countries due to their ruthlessness.  Also, that the rest of us who are normal do NOT and CANNOT think like they do so their actions and motives are literally UNTHINKABLE to us. Now, my point left there with human psychopaths it starts to explain how the bill gates foundation (No narcissistic flags there?!) Could be questionable ...then for those of us who are open to alien and ED manipulation and them being also psychopaths and we start to get some explanation. 

At this point (without the aliens), people actually started saying they didn't know that about the WHO and thanking me for my comments on psychopaths And also kind of seeing they MAYBE need to question a little more...I finally got somewhere with some of them at least.

But back to your thread I'm convinced these psychopaths are more alien DNA led than maybe we realised 

Edited by kj35
  • Like 1

Hi, yea its all interesting stuff. Good to know  this angle helped get through to some people.  I think I used to be a very naive person that would always think the best in people and wasnt able to wake up fully to some of the worst stuff that goes on in the world and the mentalities of some people in high up positions until I finally came across a sociopath and narcissist myself.  After this experience, I became obsessed with how they were created, how they see other people and whether they truly have no empathy for others. Do they genuinely enjoy causing pain? I found at times that it was like talking to an alien or a robot as Sam Vaknin describes. There is no connection there no matter how hard you might try. It is disconcerting, they look human but are not showing altruism, and if they are it isnt genuine, it is learnt, mimicked and there is always a motive behind it. So then where is the humanity? its scary. Ive never come across a psychopath thankfully.

I can only imagine how easy it is for a psychopath to climb to these positions of power. They literally do not give a second thought to others feelings, so in a way this free's up space in their brains to focus on their career, making money and destroying others. Whilst the rest of us do worry about others and their feelings and this takes up thinking time and holds us back as our decisions affect others.  

On 6/21/2020 at 9:12 PM, JohnB said:

Well Sam Vaknin is a self-confessed narcissist himself, so is he saying that he is an alien?!

soz didnt see this. errrrr not sure! The point I took from vid is that if what makes us human, a soul, empathy and connection with others is missing then are we human at all? 

I think its on a spectrum and we all show traits from time to time.

Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, Problem child said:

Hi, yea its all interesting stuff. Good to know  this angle helped get through to some people.  I think I used to be a very naive person that would always think the best in people and wasnt able to wake up fully to some of the worst stuff that goes on in the world and the mentalities of some people in high up positions until I finally came across a sociopath and narcissist myself.  After this experience, I became obsessed with how they were created, how they see other people and whether they truly have no empathy for others. Do they genuinely enjoy causing pain? I found at times that it was like talking to an alien or a robot as Sam Vaknin describes. There is no connection there no matter how hard you might try. It is disconcerting, they look human but are not showing altruism, and if they are it isnt genuine, it is learnt, mimicked and there is always a motive behind it. So then where is the humanity? its scary. Ive never come across a psychopath thankfully.

I can only imagine how easy it is for a psychopath to climb to these positions of power. They literally do not give a second thought to others feelings, so in a way this free's up space in their brains to focus on their career, making money and destroying others. Whilst the rest of us do worry about others and their feelings and this takes up thinking time and holds us back as our decisions affect others.  

Perfect. Exactly!!!. YES. !!!! the altruism,  that 'WE' all operate with does not exist for them. We need to understand that to understand them to begin to explain and raise awareness.  I believe this is a key point. 

I've met a few now unfortunately.  Your skin crawls, but they can chat and make you doubt yourself very easily. 

Edited by kj35

9 minutes ago, kj35 said:

Perfect. Exactly!!!. YES. !!!! the altruism,  that 'WE' all operate with does not exist for them. We need to understand that to understand them to begin to explain and raise awareness.  I believe this is a key point. 

I've met a few now unfortunately.  Your skin crawls, but they can chat and make you doubt yourself very easily. 

Yea they know how to chat. Some people cant see through it which bothers me even more, and makes you think you are losing the plot. More awareness is needed. They are usually very charming and draw people in.

• Like 1