Mark of the Beast Predicted by Cartoon

Deca

18 minutes ago, alexa said:

read Revelation in the Bible b/c it's gonna happen.....

It's only going to happen if we let it .... what we see in these cartoons is a very vague approximation to the mark of the beast  which is supposed to be on your hand or forehead .... In the cartoons it was on peoples forearm ... was not a mark , but an electronic device ....

You might just as well say a wrist watch is the prophesied  mark of the beast ....

Biblical prophesies were probably planted by the ET controllers to get us to believe in the end times , convince us it is all inevitable , so we use our expectation to help it happen and are resigned to it .... Of course the cabal will come up with things that make it appear to be happening ...Gate's tattoo etc...

So these are just PLANS the controllers have , which will only happen if we acquiesce... nothing is pre-determined  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

It's only going to happen if we let it

What are you gonna do oz if you cant buy or sell, Travel, shop or even go out of your house unless you've had the vaccine?

I know this is only a cartoon but you can still get the drift.

I will never take the Mark, I would rather die first.

I used to

7 hours ago, alexa said:

What are you gonna do oz if you cant buy or sell, Travel, shop or even go out of your house unless you've had the vaccine?

I know this is only a cartoon but you can still get the drift.

I will never take the Mark, I would rather die first.

A local carboot was handing out leaflets a few years ago warning of the threat of cashless society.

I have no intention of being vaccinated for anything as I have a healthy immune system, I'll fight them before they get near me with a needle.

• Like 1