Twisted Sabbatean weirdos

Man, just reading that Cuties thing it's so obvious the world is fucked beyond repair....

And there are always people who are pushing to make it 10 times worse....

Makes me glad I don't have children and only need protect myself from this shit....

Imagine having children though and basically knowing the world is at constant war with you and them.

Edited by Truthspoon
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

California Passes Bill Reducing Penalties for Oral, Anal Sex With ‘Willing’ Kids   https://newspunch.com/california-passes-bill-reducing-penalties-oral-anal-sex-willing-kids/  

We are blinded by materialism Its like a free for all right now, hence why so many are targeted. Someone made a thread recently about spiritual people not being that awake..is true the majority a

Posted Images

Its war now. We are in a full fledged war these sick cunts are going to ruin everything. 

We are up against a tremendous evil and we have no allies in places of power. And those that are, are cowards. Too scared for their reputations. 

Time to work out and learn hand to hand combat. If we are going down we might as well go down with dignity. 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Posted (edited)

I watched the South Park latest episode.

They basically throw it all out there as usual, gaslighting the shit out of you at the same time & telling you they control reality..then drop the (((MOAB))) at the end..coz they can.

How I read it anyways.

Qties v commies..

You telling me this is a cartoon or indoctrination into a twisted society?

Need a vpn for access if live UK.

https://www.southparkstudios.co.uk/episodes/0ncw71/south-park-south-parq-vaccination-special-season-24-ep-2

Edited by oddsnsods
  • 3 weeks later...