Twisted Sabbatean weirdos

oddsnsods

Its war now. We are in a full fledged war these sick cunts are going to ruin everything. 

We are up against a tremendous evil and we have no allies in places of power. And those that are, are cowards. Too scared for their reputations. 

Time to work out and learn hand to hand combat. If we are going down we might as well go down with dignity. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I watched the South Park latest episode.

They basically throw it all out there as usual, gaslighting the shit out of you at the same time & telling you they control reality..then drop the (((MOAB))) at the end..coz they can.

How I read it anyways.

Qties v commies..

You telling me this is a cartoon or indoctrination into a twisted society?

Need a vpn for access if live UK.

https://www.southparkstudios.co.uk/episodes/0ncw71/south-park-south-parq-vaccination-special-season-24-ep-2

Edited by oddsnsods

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

On the old topic of Cuties - I fkn hate this bch Anna anyway, but here she is on TYT defending it and calling it a right wing conspiracy yada yada

In the first 10secs

"Conservative's are intentionally pushing a false narrative about a new NF film that actually denounces the hyper-sexualization of young girls..."

image.png.926e9074b363f6b3f1418d800f82489e.png

7 hours ago, skitzorat said:

Sorry if off topic - just while the conversation was on Netflix and evils.

Greg Reese

image.png.4b0dd8fbcc09d2a1f8c80a4bacfe5059.png

https://banned.video/watch?id=6082f195c9b4870550bfe53c

THE SORDID HISTORY OF PEDOPHILIA AND THE POLITICAL LEFT 7min

https://www.bitchute.com/video/NMS56SY8rji4/

You might be interested in researching the green party and its roots starting in germany. They were and are very sinister and have been trying to legalise peadophilia

• 1 year later...
42 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I noticed this the other day. Talk about rubbing it in.

https://news.yahoo.com/little-demon-fx-animated-horror-175333169.html

Ctrl + F and search for the usual word. EST

Some of the faces and names on the IMDB page are sus too.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt12198014/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

These are the same demonic tribe that  got rid of a few of their own in the Family guy show during BLM I recall.. claiming they were too white. Not mentioning pretty much the whole voice over castE were chosenites.

This is what you see in most movies, theve been doing it for years & then thy add a few blacks in.

Most whites dont notice of course or the programming, hence why they are so fucking clueless & dumbed down, ready for replacement or enslavement & mutation.

Why I always call it white suicide bro, as this shit is obvious & now just in your face, yet zombie Golem dont bat an eye lid.

Check the castE of any Marvel woke movie for example..try Spiderman or Superman or Batman, Star wars. Is all good, people arnt forced to watch their twisted comedy, pushing filthy double meaning schizo themes.. with rapey or paedo overtones. Blatant like Sausage party..cartoons aimed at kids or young adults "hearts & minds."

But of course same time they are accusing you of doing this & indoctrinating your kids you are bad.

I checked one scene in that cartoon & is a white bully with a swastika looking necklace, threatening a black kid with a knife.

They are right tho goyim prefer to be ruled over by a parasitic minority..look at most truthers on social media for example who claim they are awake lol

Edited by oddsnsods
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, oddsnsods said:

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt12198014/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

These are the same demonic tribe that  got rid of a few of their own in the Family guy show during BLM I recall.. claiming they were too white. Not mentioning pretty much the whole voice over castE where chosenites.

This is what you see in most movies, theve been doing it for years & then thy add a few blacks in.

Most whites dont notice of course or the programming, hence why they are so fucking clueless & dumbed down, ready for replacement or enslavement & mutation.

Why I always call it white suicide bro, as this shit is obvious & now just in your face, yet zombie Golem dont bat an eye lid.

Check the castE of any Marvel woke movie for example..try Spiderman or Superman or Batman, Star wars. Is all good, people arnt forced to watch their twisted comedy, pushing filthy double meaning schizo themes.. with rapey or paedo overtones. Blatant like Sausage party..cartoons aimed at kids or young adults "hearts & minds."

But of course same time they are accusing you of doing this & indoctrinating your kids you are bad.

I checked one scene in that cartoon & is a white bully with a swastika looking necklace, threatening a black kid with a knife.

They are right tho goyim prefer to be ruled over by a parasitic minority..look at most truthers on social media for example who claim they are awake lol

Yep. Aristotle was probably right when he said the mass of mankind are EVIDENTLY slavish in their tastes.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Netflix’s ‘Big Mouth’ Is Boldly Jewish

https://forward.com/culture/412008/netflixs-big-mouth-is-boldly-jewish/

Eyes wide shut GIF - Find on GIFER

You probably know Odds, but the CEO of Twitter is Edward Bernays great grandson, who was the protege of Sigmund Freud and who happened to write the book Propaganda. Nothing fishy here.......

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Morpheus said:

You probably know Odds, but the CEO of Twitter is Edward Bernays great grandson, who was the protege of Sigmund Freud and who happened to write the book Propaganda. Nothing fishy here.......

Yeah its been discussed earlier on this thread.

You also have the paedo Clement Freud who the Mcanns went to dinner with in Portugal & the two pEdestas mug shots showing up ...all totally a coincidence mind, nothing to see.😉

The Podesta Brothers Revealed to be in Portugal the Day of Madeleine  McCann's Disappearance — Steemit

p218-1.png

https://steemit.com/palnet/@richq11/is-the-world-run-by-pedophiles-part-ix-the-eye-of-the-beholder-the-art-of-the-podestas

Clement Freud - Wikipedia

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-36535263

Edited by oddsnsods
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Yeah its been discussed earlier on this thread.

You also have the paedo Clement Freud who the Mcanns went to dinner with in Portugal & the two pEdestas mug shots showing up ...all totally a coincidence mind, nothing to see.😉

The Podesta Brothers Revealed to be in Portugal the Day of Madeleine  McCann's Disappearance — Steemit

p218-1.png

https://steemit.com/palnet/@richq11/is-the-world-run-by-pedophiles-part-ix-the-eye-of-the-beholder-the-art-of-the-podestas

Yeah I've seen that those pair of dirty fuckers were there to collect Madeline. Funny how John has picked up another governmental position. I wonder how many kids he needed to procure to get that. 

• Like 1

Jacob Franks, A.M. Rothschild and Adam Weishaupt all worked together (at least on some level), so that is essentially Frankists, Zionism and Illuminati as one group at least at the top levels. According to Jewish folks Zionism is akin to Nazism. 

I do hope people understand that Jewish people are not all Zionists by a long way, nor are they wishing to control people/the world. That said though, there is absolutely a group of Jewish people, or who at least call themselves Jewish who are the cabal and tie to people who probably don't consider themselves to be Jewish but present as such.

Everyone has been sold out somewhere

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

Jacob Franks, A.M. Rothschild and Adam Weishaupt all worked together (at least on some level), so that is essentially Frankists, Zionism and Illuminati as one group at least at the top levels. According to Jewish folks Zionism is akin to Nazism. 

I do hope people understand that Jewish people are not all Zionists by a long way, nor are they wishing to control people/the world. That said though, there is absolutely a group of Jewish people, or who at least call themselves Jewish who are the cabal and tie to people who probably don't consider themselves to be Jewish but present as such.

Everyone has been sold out somewhere

Are you sure Jacob Franks worked with A.M Rothschild? Where did you get that information from please?

Frank's died 1791 which would have made Rothschild 18 at the time. Sure you've got the right Rothschild?

Rothschild certainly did commission Weishaupt, I'm just not so sure Frank's was knocking about with him at that point. Thanks. 👍

5 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Are you sure Jacob Franks worked with A.M Rothschild? Where did you get that information from please?

Frank's died 1791 which would have made Rothschild 18 at the time. Sure you've got the right Rothschild?

Rothschild certainly did commission Weishaupt, I'm just not so sure Frank's was knocking about with him at that point. Thanks. 👍

My mistake I got the initials the wrong way around, M.A. Rothschild, A.M.s father.

Edited by TheConsultant
  • Like 1