Jump to content

Twisted Sabbatean weirdos


Recommended Posts

20 minutes ago, Basket Case said:


He cannot have watched it either, going by what the New Yorker wrote.. .l guess that's why he back tracked ?
Beautiful ?????  The film sounds like a car crash.
 

 

He remembers his cuming of age I bet.

 

EhkE7_-XkAI0xAl?format=jpg&name=900x900

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Like to think I’m open minded but that’s some screwed up s**t. Don’t know where you find these cartoons oddsnsods but glad you’re on the ball bringing attention to this creepy stuff. Those involved in these productions need some serious scrutiny so that they can be exposed for what they are.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Who ever is behind that netflix film cuties, should be in prison, for making child porn. Its nothing but soft core child porn.

 

Child porn is supposed to be illegal, so why was this aburd rubbish allowed to be made and put on netflix.

 

Govs, should prosecute netflix for allowing this to be shown on there service in there country, as it is basically child porn.

 

The person who made this, should of been a arrested for child porn. Netflix, should be prosecuted, for allowing this on there service, and promoting child porn. Its total exploitation of children. These kids, had no right in the law, to consent to do that. They were exploited by who ever made it.

 

Normalisation for things like paedophilia, or bestiality should never become social norms in 1st world. People that are paedos, or into bestiality are basically rapists, as neither kids or animals, can consent to having  sex with an adult human.

 

Glad i do not subscribe to netflix, but if i did, i would cancel my subscription. Its digesting that such a  film got on there. Both netflix, and the people who made this, should be prosecuted, for exploitation of children, at the very least.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/11/2020 at 10:01 PM, EnigmaticWorld said:

dddc.jpg.00f2b30bfc0f3fb1c829424b7016fb1c.jpg

 

 

Exactly, Millions died in ww2, to stand up for the world they wanted and helped create.

 

Today white people are just throwing away the world, that there ancestors helped create and died for.

 

Those people died for nothing in ww2, so that vile ptb people in places like israel, uk, and usa, can turn the white 1st world, into a travesty of what it once was.

 

All those trying to save jews in ww2, did not appreciate that these same people, would openly for decades to come, stab white people and there countries in the back, trying to ruin white peoples world.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/11/2020 at 9:33 PM, oddsnsods said:

Paedophobes.

 

EhqLgOBWsAAV150?format=png&name=900x900

 

 

 

 

What absolute rubbish.

 

Kids have no right to consent to sex, until the age of consent. Thats a fact and anyone against that idea, is essentially a rapist.

 

People that are paedos, and into beastiality, are both humans that are rapists. Neither kids, or animals, can consent to having sex with adult humans, and do not allow anyone to tell you different.

 

What rubbish arguments these people come up with.

 

The 1st world, best rule, was the age of consent, and it showed, that christian people who made first world, understood in nature, how animals look after there young until they can fend for themselves, and are able to do this.

 

Look at lions, and elephants, essentially there young go round with them, like family until adult life, like humans do. These animals protect there young.

 

Kids under the age of consent, cannot consent to sex period. People that think otherwise, are basically rapists. A kid has no idea, of the dangers of sex, or the implications of what it means, or how devious adult humans are to get sex. Kids cannot consent to sex, and anyone who thinks kids can have sex with adults, is basically a rapist, as kids are not allowed to consent to such things they do not understand.

 

Thats why kids cannot sign legal documents, as they cannot understand what they are signing, so they cannot under law sign any document. Same with sex, as kids, they do not understand the dangers, or how they can be manipulated by adults into having sex.

 

This is why the age of consent, was basically one the best rules of 1st world, and contributed massively to making 1st world, fairly civil.

 

I will say again. People that are into paedophilia, or bestiality, are basically rapists. Neither animals, or kids can consent to having sex with an adult, and thats a fact.

 

The persons writing above, are just disgusting examples of humans.

 

The public in 1st world, should never allow paedophilia to become normalised, like also bestiality. Neither are what should be allowed in civil society. People that partake in either, are basically rapists.

 

That there are people out there arguing like the above article shows, proves, there are some twisted sick people in this world, that want to totally ruin the civil 1st world.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Basket Case said:

cuties.jpg

 

I was going to post this before, but I find no other evidence this Sylvain is a dual citizen, apart from the wiki page that keeps getting deleted so bit sloppy.

Be nice to get some more background on this Sylvain tho.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, oddsnsods said:

 

I was going to post this before, but I find no other evidence this Sylvain is a dual citizen, apart from the wiki page that keeps getting deleted so bit sloppy.

Be nice to get some more background on this Sylvain tho.


With the shit flying around over Cuties it'll be hidden as best as they can..
 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, andy1033 said:

The public in 1st world, should never allow paedophilia to become normalised, like also bestiality. Neither are what should be allowed in civil society. People that partake in either, are basically rapists.

 

Agreed Andy, they are vampiric predators that steal the energy of their victim & innocence. Is a form of soul capture & an energy harvesting..as well as infecting them with demonic spirits.

 

This behaviour seems rife amongst Satanist who usually use religion as a front to entrap their victim & happens in all religions not just Catholicism.

Islam, Baptists, Jahoviah Witness & Judaism is rampant.

 

They throw this in your face as we know with their videos & movies.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Be nice to get some more background on this Sylvain tho.


 

"The producer of this film, Sylvain de Zangroniz, is listed as a “French-Moroccan film producer,” though he looks mainly European, if you can ignore the slight reptilian smirk.

He goes by various names: Sylvain de Zangroniz, Sylvain Zangroniz, Zangro, and even “Zangro Zangro.” His Wikipedia biography has been repeatedly deleted. It looks like someone has made it difficult to get background information on him. At least one of his other films was similarly degenerate."

https://nationalvanguard.org/2020/08/the-jews-at-netflix-what-cant-we-get-away-with/ 
 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Basket Case said:


 

"The producer of this film, Sylvain de Zangroniz, is listed as a “French-Moroccan film producer,” though he looks mainly European, if you can ignore the slight reptilian smirk.

He goes by various names: Sylvain de Zangroniz, Sylvain Zangroniz, Zangro, and even “Zangro Zangro.” His Wikipedia biography has been repeatedly deleted. It looks like someone has made it difficult to get background information on him. At least one of his other films was similarly degenerate."

https://nationalvanguard.org/2020/08/the-jews-at-netflix-what-cant-we-get-away-with/ 
 

 

 

Yes the original co financier Mark Randolph was related to Freud & Edward Bernay just like Clement Freuds connection with the Mcanns. 🤔

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

vampiric predators that steal the energy of their victim & innocence. Is a form of soul capture & an energy harvesting..as well as infecting them with demonic spirits.


As graphically depicted in 'Doctor Sleep' the follow up to the Shining..
 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Basket Case said:


As graphically depicted in 'Doctor Sleep' the follow up to the Shining..
 

 

I saw that recently, not sure ide call worthy of a sequel but definitely had a message to it. Is weird how drained all these actors have been recently getting to surreal, also Clinton & Merkel twitching out with the Kuru.

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

I saw that recently, not sure ide call worthy of a sequel but definitely had a message to it.


l know what you mean. l'm into all things Kubrick.
lt was a depiction of the King novel that followed his book 'The Shining'. King was never happy with Kubricks interpretation.

The scenes where the 'Baddies' suck the life force out of little kids immediately made me think of Satanic Child Abuse / Pedophilia....an average film with some truly chilling scenes.
lt shows how l imagine it almost actually happening  :O(

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Basket Case said:


l know what you mean. l'm into all things Kubrick.
lt was a depiction of the King novel that followed his book 'The Shining'. King was never happy with Kubricks interpretation.

The scenes where the 'Baddies' suck the life force out of little kids immediately made me think of Satanic Child Abuse / Pedophilia....an average film with some truly chilling scenes.
lt shows how l imagine it almost actually happening  :O(

 

We are blinded by materialism Its like a free for all right now, hence why so many are targeted.

Someone made a thread recently about spiritual people not being that awake..is true the majority are misguided & open themselves up to entities.

I found with the new age & psychedelic crowds, plenty energy vamps & sorcery.

If your energy is strong they eventually get burnt.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, andy1033 said:

 

Exactly, Millions died in ww2, to stand up for the world they wanted and helped create.

 

Today white people are just throwing away the world, that there ancestors helped create and died for.

 

Those people died for nothing in ww2, so that vile ptb people in places like israel, uk, and usa, can turn the white 1st world, into a travesty of what it once was.

 

All those trying to save jews in ww2, did not appreciate that these same people, would openly for decades to come, stab white people and there countries in the back, trying to ruin white peoples world.

 

History repeats itself.

 

b.jpg.9d34b2c55343d5e930859a9339beab02.jpg

 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2847643/Berlin-liberal-hotbed-homosexuality-mecca-cross-dressers-transsexuals-male-female-surgery-performed-Nazis-came-power-new-book-reveals.html

Link to post
Share on other sites

Netflix Show Features 10-Year-Old As A Gay Top Who Penetrates During Sex

Netflix-Kid-Top-750x394-1.jpg

 

While the outrage and disgust over the Netflix pedophile film “Cuties” is very understandable and noble, it is far from the first time the pedophile streaming service has featured pedophile content.

Earlier in 2020, Netflix began to premier a show by drag queen RuPaul, that was titled, “AJ and the Queen,” where the 10-year-old is with a drag performer who performs in the gay clubs. In a scene in the show, it refers to the 10-year-old saying “first kid I ever met that was a top.” A top is the person who in gay sex is the one who penetrates the anus, which of course isn’t a sex organ.

It isn’t just that they sexualize the 10-year-old saying that the 10-year-old is a top, but that kid is a girl who seeks to be a man because “they leave boys alone,” and she is the daughter of a drug addicted prostitute.

The 10-year-old is exposed to a large amount of sexualized themes throughout the the show.

Of course, with heartbreaking abuse cases like of “Desmond is Amazing,” it is not exactly news that the drag industry is full of child exploitation and abuse.

 

https://redpilledreality.com/netflix-show-features-10-year-old-as-a-gay-top-who-penetrates-during-sex/

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...