Jump to content

Twisted Sabbatean weirdos


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, oddsnsods said:

I keep getting blocked from making a thread.

 

 

 

 

Me too by Cloudflare.  I have found keep it short like one or two sentences, and instead of D a ve's name, I use DI.  I hope other users do not mind, but sometimes post in 2-3 quotes instead of one long one.  Not trying to spam. Using a 3 letter globalist institutions names is a trigger so try to space out letters or put zeros in place of os.  It is annoying, and yet, I know DI and others are onto the real truth, so in some odd way, comforting.  

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Can't believe this made it on Adult Swim. Throw the degeneratevision out of the window already people.

 

Marina Abramovic spirit cooking type shit gone mainstream.

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

 

Marina Abramovic spirit cooking type shit gone mainstream.

 

I wanted to like the comment but putting a heart symball next to that sentence just felt very wrong. That video is just wrong on so many levels.

I remember my mates all laughing at Aphex Twins cover to one of his albulms where his face was morphed onto little school girls bodys in the 90s. I never liked that then and found it very strange. It seemed to be implying something sinister which felt very wrong.

There is a line you just dont cross and that video as mentioned above is on that tip for sure.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Lizard Spirit said:

Me too by Cloudflare.  I have found keep it short like one or two sentences, and instead of D a ve's name, I use DI.  I hope other users do not mind, but sometimes post in 2-3 quotes instead of one long one.  Not trying to spam. Using a 3 letter globalist institutions names is a trigger so try to space out letters or put zeros in place of os.  It is annoying, and yet, I know DI and others are onto the real truth, so in some odd way, comforting.  

We all have to do just that. So crazy! I never thought I would have to live through a period like this, in a dictatorship and having to find ways round what I want to say to people so as not to get censored. If I had wanted that, I could have had lots of opportunities in those countries over the decades.?

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...

Cant believe again no one has posted about this #Frazzledrip.

 

There is word, this is something to do with Hillary Clinton & Huma Abedin..TrumpQbots are claiming a video on Anthony Weiners laptop shows them massacring some kids. Wont hold my breath on that, both this is twisted to fuck & typical Sabbatean Holyweirdo cult mentality with the creator of Ricky & Morty, yet another chosen Justin Roiland.

 

**WARNING DARK SHIT**

 

 

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Cant believe again no one has posted about this #Frazzledrip.

 

There is word, this is something to do with Hillary Clinton & Huma Abedin..TrumpQbots are claiming a video on Anthony Weiners laptop shows them massacring some kids. Wont hold my breath on that, both this is twisted to fuck & typical Sabbatean Holyweirdo cult mentality with the creator of Ricky & Morty, yet another chosen Justin Roiland.

 

**WARNING DARK SHIT**

 

 

 

 

First cartoon in my life  I couldn't watch. I had to skip through it. Sick and twisted and NOT funny in the slightest. I really like Family Guy and that pushes limits big time but this is just sick and twisted!   Never heard of Justin Roiland before now but he's on the list.

Edited by Brad the lad
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Family guy always pushes the limits, is twisted how its an adult cartoon with childish themes which attract children to watch of course & lulls adults into thinking its okay.

Ive seen lots of this in so called adult cartoons. Also non stop jokes in their films like Deadpool=Oldpaedo. They are mocking the viewer all the time with twisted Satanic humour & some truths like in "Sausage party." All brought to you by the same mob.

 

This is the more recent cartoon, where he uses the same character.

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Ee6JldZWkAA4KJj?format=jpg&name=4096x409


 

Quote

 

Earlier this week, a video of a Hasbro doll of Poppy, Anna Kendrick’s character from the children’s movie Trolls World Tour, started going viral. The video showed a woman examining the doll and pointing out a voice-activation button located on the doll’s crotch. “Stuff has been going on in the world about sex trafficking in kids and things that are thrown in our kids’ faces to groom them,” the woman says, saying she found something about the doll “disturbing.” She then points out a motion-activated sensor on the doll’s crotch, detailing how it made giggling, “gasping” sounds when you push it.

The claim was partially debunked by Facebook after it went viral, with independent fact-checkers labeling it as “partly false” — the button between its legs wasn’t actually a button, but a sensor that was intended to be activated when the doll sat down. Yet the video proliferated across the internet, prompting the creation of a Change.org petition from mom Jessica McManis, demanding Hasbro remove the doll from its shelves. “What will this toy make our innocent, impressionable children think? That it’s fun when someone touches your private area? That pedophilia and child molestation are OK?,” the petition reads. The petition garnered nearly 250,000 signatures and ultimately prompted Hasbro to pull the doll from shelves.

https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-features/trolls-hasbro-doll-pizzagate-qanon-1041202/

 

 

This is totally in your face with the agenda, how they try & twist this blatant perversion to be concerned citizens fault & paint them as the badguys. "Chutzpah.."

 

#SaveTheChildren is now banned on Fakebook.


 

 

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

That's cheery and many parents are demons in disguise serving up their children.

But then look at Lizard Spirits avatar.

If you want to get out of hell your standards are going to have to get a lot higher or you will go down.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Where do you begin with that poster.... It's like spot how many things are wrong with this?

Netflix is just a pit of shit at best.

The people who put these shows together are one thing and we all know they need dealing with  but don't forget plenty of people watch them and by that they only encourage it to happen!

Edited by Brad the lad
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/14/2020 at 9:22 PM, oddsnsods said:

 

Yuck 😞

 

I wonder what's the meaning of pyramid heads. 

There was a character from Silent Hill 2 who had a very similar appearance..

Edited by allymisfit
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/29/2020 at 11:17 PM, Brad the lad said:

 

 

First cartoon in my life  I couldn't watch. I had to skip through it. Sick and twisted and NOT funny in the slightest. I really like Family Guy and that pushes limits big time but this is just sick and twisted!   Never heard of Justin Roiland before now but he's on the list.

 

I have read around five of Icke's book's including the chapters mentioning Cathy O'Brien and her experiences, and thought nothing could shock me anymore, but this... This is just saddening. This species of ours really plumbs some sick depths. I want to scrub myself from head to toe after watching that.

Edited by Ethel
typo
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

That pre birth one is beyond messed up and evil. I like family guy and didn't mind south park. Didn't realise family guy was pushing any of this shit. 

 

I had my doubts about the peado agenda for years not until the last 2 years it has become blatantly obvious.  

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

More victim spin


l read it.
Dreadful piece trying desperately to justify the film and blaming 'native French people' for all the families problems.
No comments allowed underneath.


Quote; "Though many of Amy’s actions are dubious, her spirit of revolt is nonetheless sublime and heroic. “Cuties” dramatizes what people of color and immigrants endure as a result of isolation and ghettoization, of not being represented culturally and politically—and of not being represented in French national mythology. Its underlying subject is the connection of personal identity to public identity—and the urgency of transforming the very notion of French identity, of changing the idea of who’s considered the representative face of France. That idea is brought to the fore in an extraordinary, brief, symbolic ending; it’s enough to give a right-winger a conniption."

FFS 🙄

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Basket Case said:


l read it.
Dreadful piece trying desperately to justify the film and blaming 'native French people' for all the families problems.
No comments allowed underneath.


Quote; "Though many of Amy’s actions are dubious, her spirit of revolt is nonetheless sublime and heroic. “Cuties” dramatizes what people of color and immigrants endure as a result of isolation and ghettoization, of not being represented culturally and politically—and of not being represented in French national mythology. Its underlying subject is the connection of personal identity to public identity—and the urgency of transforming the very notion of French identity, of changing the idea of who’s considered the representative face of France. That idea is brought to the fore in an extraordinary, brief, symbolic ending; it’s enough to give a right-winger a conniption."

FFS 🙄

 

Its deep slime for sure.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

 

Its deep slime for sure.

 

 


He cannot have watched it either, going by what the New Yorker wrote.. .l guess that's why he back tracked ?
Beautiful ?????  The film sounds like a car crash.
 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...