David on today?

shadowmoon

1 minute ago, Red Pilled said:

Wow, still Rose won’t shut up. Jesus. 5 minutes now of him talking rubbish Live when we have waited an hour to hear David.

I don't mind him...he knows Icke will talk solidly for the next hour..... give him his moment.

Sorry to disagree again RP. I think it's a good format - David covers the new developments, and then goes over the basics for the benefit of new viewers. It's repetitive for us, but these videos aren't really for us. He needs to do exactly this - keep up to date with new developments while explaining the reasons why. Again, and again until people start paying attention.

Ah I love me some Icke on a Sunday night. He's the only one I ever believe when I hear people say,  "I don't give a shit what other people think".

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, hahahaboom said:

Sorry to disagree again RP. I think it's a good format - David covers the new developments, and then goes over the basics for the benefit of new viewers. It's repetitive for us, but these videos aren't really for us. He needs to do exactly this - keep up to date with new developments while explaining the reasons why. Again, and again until people start paying attention.

Ah I love me some Icke on a Sunday night. He's the only one I ever believe when I hear people say,  "I don't give a shit what other people think".

I mean towards the end, when Rose is asking for answers that Icke has already given. It’s like Icke’s answers aren’t tangible enough for him. But I do agree with what you say big time; and I know it can only benefit all of us by hearing what David has to say multiple times. Peace.

Just now, Red Pilled said:

I mean towards the end, when Rose is asking for answers that Icke has already given. It’s like Icke’s answers aren’t tangible enough for him. But I do agree with what you say big time; and I know it can only benefit all of us by hearing what David has to say multiple times. Peace.

I misunderstood. Maybe Rose had a specific time period in mind and was just killing time, who knows. But I agree, he was being repetitive at the end.

• Like 1