strange unexplained stuff that has happened to you? please share

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just for a bit of fun & interest, a list of stuff that's happened to you that you just can't explain?  (or can?) Add your own, small things, big things,  here’s mine as an example: Extremely ev

It was the long hot summer of 1976 and it was here that I had my first weird experience with the paranormal. I was 16 years old at the time and working on the Isle of Arran in a hotel for the summer

I'm not done with my own weird shit yet, but seeing as you asked.... My mate was off on a night out with his mate and had called to his house. His mate was just about to go in the shower and told

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Beaujangles said:

When it was daylight I went down stairs, my two children were in bed (my husband had died about two months earlier) I entered the kitchen and looked around, starting on the worktops. Then I saw a piece of metal in the middle of the floor,  as I moved closer I could see that it was the knob from the clock on my oven ( this was the eighties so it was the dawn of the hob and separate ovens) The oven was at the end of the kitchen and this knob was several feet away, Id say around eight feet from the oven. So it had dropped from around a five feet height and traveled eight feet to the left.  I thought that maybe it had bounced there, but again being the eighties we had cushion-floor. I held the knob at the point on the clock that it would have been originally and let it drop....it fell to the floor and simply bumped about an inch to the left. I did this many times expecting a different outcome. None came. I threw it against the tiled wall.... it sounded exactly like the noise I'd heard...with one big problem.... There was no way in hell it could hit the wall at such speed by me picking it up and throwing it over and over..... not even at the end of an elastic band...even if that were possible, which I doubt. 

So, somehow this knob had descended from my oven and hurled itself around the kitchen at great speed, enough to wake me up and end up in the middle of my usually spotless kitchen some time later, for me to find.

In this same house, I would hear the pull switch for the bathroom light  be pulled and when I went in the light would be on!!

I have more weird stuff...if anyone is interested.

Very interested Beaujangles, would love to hear more, sounds like there was definately some pesky entity at that house, maybe he or her (entity) didn't like the new style of cooker and hob which - as you quite rightly say - were become more fashionable inthe 80's.    (I prefer the old ones with the eye level grills too)

But very interesting to hear of those experiences.  I had similar one too, I'll post them later on as well.

(I'm out of likes again, but did like hearing about that) 🙂

Had a very strange incident at home yesterday.

I live alone and I have an automatic waste bin in the kitchen. Automatic in the sense that there is a sensor on the top and the lid opens when your hand is near it. It's powered by batteries and  works with a quite distinctive noise. When I had my stray cat Poppy, I always knew when she was in the kitchen, because she'd set it off when she jumped up onto the kitchen units.

Last night I was watching TV when I heard it go off. Thinking that one of the local cats might have got in (the patio door was open, but there was a net across the door), I got up and went into the kitchen - nothing - no cat, nothing fallen down, nothing at all which would set it off. I've had the waste bin for about four years now, but it's never happened before, so it's a complete mystery. I'm not normally spooked by stuff like that, but I have to admit that it did unnerve me a bit.

I put this in the time travel thread but I'm putting it here as it might be more appropriate there is quite a few more but will save them for latere

•  

I have told this story before on the old forum,not sure if it relates to time travel

When I was young we moved into a new area ,all bush, we were  the only house for a while in the estate,  we were up on a ridge about 400mts down the hill there was a creek then another ridge on the other side ,not many tracks just thick bush.

We had been there about 15 months ,and by that time I knew every inch of the bush and the creek for miles around.

This particular day we had a visit from an aunt and uncle and two cousins,after lunch I suggested we go down to the creek for a bush walk ,I was about 11 or 12 at the time.

So off we all trotted, aunt ,uncle ,parents, cousins, and the pet dog as we got closer to the creek I thought ,that's strange I thought I could see a large sandstone rock through the trees, ,I had never noticed that before and it was directly below our house ,it just shouldn't have been there. The closer we all got the more inquisitive I became  The sand stone rock in front of the creek turned out to be a sandstone arch way over the creek about 15 foot high.The water was shin deep with a sandy bottom so my cousins myself and dog decided to walk up the creek into the arch way . By this time I'm rather confused and saying to myself how did I miss this over all this time, we went into the archway about 20 feet and on the walls were  red brown ocher drawings of animals and human hands, I didn't want to go further as it got darker as you went in ending in pitch black, when I told every one that I hadn't seen this before they thought I was winding them up.

Monday back at school I told some mates about so they came back to my place that arvo to take a look , when we got down there everything was back to normal ,no arch way and two pissed off mates for wasting their time.

This weighed on my mind for a while as you can imagine, my parents used to get the reader's digest when it was a small book and on the back page there was stories of strange things that had happened to so called readers ,I just thought that they were stories ,well I sent a letter  to them in my own hand writing and bugger me they printed it, in the story they suggested I shifted dimensions ,however I never said that, however I no longer thought they we just made up short stories any more

What happened ,I haven't got a clue. I never think about all the strange things I have seen  or have happened to me over the years   ,if I did a padded cell would surely await  

• Like 2

I was about 9 1/2 at the time and had just moved into the house mentioned above ,my grandmother was visiting at the time , she was standing next to a north facing window looking down the valley in the bush ,she screamed to come and look and when I did the was an  orange -red ball of fire just hovering above the tree tops about the size of the full moon in broad day light about 400 yards away . I got to the window just in time to see it because it simply vanished about 1 second later

Posted (edited)
On 8/14/2020 at 2:58 PM, no kidding said:

Had a very strange incident at home yesterday.

I live alone and I have an automatic waste bin in the kitchen. Automatic in the sense that there is a sensor on the top and the lid opens when your hand is near it. It's powered by batteries and  works with a quite distinctive noise. When I had my stray cat Poppy, I always knew when she was in the kitchen, because she'd set it off when she jumped up onto the kitchen units.

Last night I was watching TV when I heard it go off. Thinking that one of the local cats might have got in (the patio door was open, but there was a net across the door), I got up and went into the kitchen - nothing - no cat, nothing fallen down, nothing at all which would set it off. I've had the waste bin for about four years now, but it's never happened before, so it's a complete mystery. I'm not normally spooked by stuff like that, but I have to admit that it did unnerve me a bit.

Ahh sounds like your cat - poppy paying you a visit there.
We had 2 cats, (twins-brother & sister) one of the cats used to sleep on a certain step of a flight of stairs, after he died, (the brother)  our other cat (sister) - when walking down the stairs ALWAYS hopped OVER the step where her brother used to sleep.
--  And before hopping over that step she would suddenly pause - as if she saw something - and then hop over that step.  (ears back looking mightely pissed off about something)

We were all astounded by this as she would NEVER hop over that step when her brother WAS alive, if anything she would often stop and lick his face and ears or sit down and join him often.  But after his death - that was when she started hopping over that particular step.

Interesting little things those cats.

Edited by sickofallthebollocks
clarify

When I was around 14 or 15 I was coming back from shooting at the indoor range  around  10.30 at night ,I was getting a lift home by a fellow called Bob Warren , he had just got his provisional license or P's as we call them here. Anyway as were were driving along the dirt track to get back to the road and on the next ridge to our right there was a very bright light keeping pace with us ,just above the tree tops , I said to Bob check that out so he glanced over and he said it's probably a chopper as its two slow to be a plane , being a smart ass I said ,wouldn't it be funny if it was a UFO ,as soon as I said the light stopped dead then shot vertical at high speed till it was out of sight . We both sat there dumbfounded for a few minutes

Edited by peter
  • Like 1

I wrote this on my Facebook after one experience. Not sure if it was sleep paralysis, as I never attempted to move during the incident, but I could hear my phone going off and I just made no attempt at moving. It’s happened on another occasion. Just dozed off unexpectedly.  First a voice told me to send a message home, then it felt like I was physically being pushed through these tunnels. Sometimes they were dark and sometimes white. But always loads twists and turns. I was sent through different levels. In one of them I was fitted with a harness like you would wear for climbing, I was told once that I was in hell, It didn’t look like it, just reminded me of a dark multistorey carpark with some teenagers running around with horns on their head and wearing red T-shirts and in another level I was being put into an “exploding bath bomb machine,” whatever that is! Then I woke up like what on earth was that about. 

This had happened before. The voice was telling me to come out of my body and I was being shown an image of what it would look like if I left my body. But it never happened. I just told myself I need to stop napping in the middle of the day.

also, I’ve been on a number of nights out and just got this incredible feeling that I needed to get the hell out of there. I liked going out, but being a carer from a young gauge meant that I never had any friends to go with, so I’ve always had to go out alone if I want to go anywhere. I always used to ignore this feeling, because the tickets for these things were usually quite expensive. Then the trouble would start, fighting, riot police and stuff and I needed to leave anyway. This was when I had no knowledge of energy fields and low vibrational states, things like drinking and drugtaking can affect the energy field, I never drank or took anything because I was far too concerned with my personal safety, I was there to enjoy the dance music. But what I now know is that the vast amount of pissed and high people had obviously affected the energy vibrations and that’s why I felt the need to get out of there.

Finally, the weirdest thing that’s ever happened to me is this awakening. I’m sorry for using such a cliche word, but I really feel like it’s an outside force that has made me become aware of what’s going on, I even contacted a psychic because I was so convinced, but I didn’t contact the right one, she was lovely, but clueless.

I have put this up before but cant find it anywhere

I was working in Boulder WA for a while as a sparkie sub contractor in the nickle smelter .After the gig was over I moved backed to Sydney and shared a house for a while with a mate, his wife and their young toddler, in those days you could get a twelve month lease on a house rental, which we did.

Everything was going well for the first 6-8 weeks but then occasionally there would be three loud bangs on the front door ,so you would get up and open the front door but no one would be there but as soon as you closed the front door there would be three loud bangs on the back door and once again there was no one there. This became more frequent over the next few weeks ,the neighbors were of different nationalities and we put it down to the local kids but we couldn't catch anyone in the act. The next thing that started to happen was you would be sitting in the living room watching a bit of telly  and you would start to hear voices in a language none of us had ever heard before,the first few times we thought it was people standing in the driveway outside the window but there was never anyone there, the voices were actually coming from the corner of the room, not only did all of us experience that but a few visitors as well. At this point we started to think something wasn't right and we were all a bit on edge. There was a hall way that went from the front door to the back and all the rooms were off that  A couple of times while watching telly by my self I caught a black hooded figure glide down the hall way in my peripheral vision , but when you went oh! shit and looked directly at it it would vanish, the second time I saw it I went and told my house mates ,they said they had also seen it ,but they thought they were seeing things and didn't mention it. By this time we were all freaked out and would not stay in the house alone we would sit on the verandah till someone came home.

Then we had the bright idea that we would all go from room to room and tell what ever it was to piss off as it didn't belong there, well that was a mistake

About three days later I was going to a job interview as a break down electrician in a factory with a company I had worked for before , as I was doing alarm systems in banks at the time and I didn't like it to much, anyway it was an early interview so I was up with the sparrow's fart getting ready, my bedroom was at the back of the house off another small room with two big sliding doors in the small room there was a table a hutch with plates and cups etc and a fish tank about about 1 1/2 ft long and about 8" wide  it sat on a stand that had a shelf near the floor on that shelf was a small pump with an air tube going up to the tank inside were two gold fish and that's it.

Anyway I'm up ironing my clobber when I hear the three bangs  so I opened the front door and nothing then the obligatory three loud thumps on the back door so I walked to the back door and again nothing but when I walked back to the room , which I had just walked past no more than 15 seconds before hand the top of the water in the fish tank was on fire and the flames were going up the wall to the ceiling, I closed the sliding doors with a bang and was and was rifling through the pots and pans looking for the biggest pot to fill with water . Just then my mates wife comes walking down the hall rubbing sleep from her eyes ,wanting to know what all the racket was about so I said to her calmly, open the doors and have a look in there ,when she did she let out a blood curdling scream I was going to throw the water up the wall and my mate who was now out of the cot grabbed wet a towel and chucked it over the fish tank  and the flames stopped .

The wall and ceilings looked like they needed a paint job , I had my interview and got the job but was so put off by what happened I had a car accident on the way there.

When I got back to have a look at the damage to the paint it was ok it was covered with black sooty shit of some description with lumps so it originally looked like the paint had blistered  but we wiped all the shit off .

There was a little over 3 months, or there abouts for the lease to run out but we weren't hanging about, it was paid out and we were gone in under two weeks, funny thing was we never experienced anything else before we left . Whatever it was obviously knew it had won

PS I was 24 or 25 at the time

Edited by peter
  • Like 2
On 8/16/2020 at 3:33 PM, sickofallthebollocks said:

Ahh sounds like your cat - poppy paying you a visit there.
We had 2 cats, (twins-brother & sister) one of the cats used to sleep on a certain step of a flight of stairs, after he died, (the brother)  our other cat (sister) - when walking down the stairs ALWAYS hopped OVER the step where her brother used to sleep.
--  And before hopping over that step she would suddenly pause - as if she saw something - and then hop over that step.  (ears back looking mightely pissed off about something)

We were all astounded by this as she would NEVER hop over that step when her brother WAS alive, if anything she would often stop and lick his face and ears or sit down and join him often.  But after his death - that was when she started hopping over that particular step.

Interesting little things those cats.

Yeah, could be. I've always thought of cats - much as I love them - as rather ethereal...

There has to be someone else that has weird shit happen to them .

Anyway next one 

About 18 months prior to being married I had an accident at work where I effectively broke my back , after major spinal surgery and 8 months in a plaster cast from my neck to my family jewels  then another 6 months in a steel and leather brace contraption, I started the long road to recovery. I had to take my employer's insurance company to court, I won't go into all that crap ,but suffice to say I had a meeting with a barrister on the 32 floor of the Australia square building in Sydney, which indecently is round. I caught the train in early just in case there was a problem with the rail service and if I was early I would sit in his waiting room in his comfortable leather chairs. Anyway I was early so I went in the lift pressed the button for the 32 floor and as soon as I did I felt very unwell like I was going to throw up ,I hit the emergency stop and then the door open button , I said to my self I still have an hour or so till the meeting so I will go around the block and  try to walk it off, which is what I did.

By the time I got back I felt much better , there were a few different banks of lifts so I jumped in the nearest  one, pressed floor 32 and up I went, we had the meeting and I was still chatting to him but he had his head down writing, I said  just before I was leaving ,you know the funniest thing happened I got in the lift this morning and felt so sick I had to go and walk it off, he stopped writing looked up at me and asked which lift so I told him and I watched the color drain from his face, he said that lift dropped 3 floors this morning and everyone in it had spinal injuries.

True story

Edited by peter
  • Like 2

I noticed this a couple of days ago when watching the telly.

It is not this episode that I linked below but the same show (I could not find it on YT)

From the Penelope Keith's Coastal Village series ep 3 - East Anglia.

image.png.2fe1abfcf820f4f5923d35ae08b1bcf5.png

So I do not live in East Anglia, but she talks about the Hellhound Black Shuck. Some believe the marks on the door when he ran out after devouring two adults and a child in that church when all the villagers took shelter from a storm (in August 1577) when the tower came crushing down. I'm not sure I believe the story about the marks on the door and the hound. But the Priest said there was a crashing of the tower in that storm... it was reported in London, so that's why they know it.

But there is a reason I'm bringing this up and I'll make this story short (the sun is shining outside it is mid-day) - I once had an experience (in an altered state of mind) that resembled something like the Ghostly Black Shuck or something. Eventually nothing happened. I was inside, and it felt like something was outside. It was night. It was in the fall a couple of years ago but somehow the year of 1500- something came to mind.

At the moment I am low on time for delving into details but I believe that I have sorted out a lot of variables regarding this and I am leaning towards that an "mental error" combined with misunderstandings happened during an confused altered state. I'm returning to this forum briefly now to drop this story, because what I saw on the telly a couple of days ago reminded me of the experience. As this is a short version of the story It'll end here. But I'll put some pics to give the feel of what was about. I'll be back again sooner or later.

After all the name of the thread is:

strange unexplained stuff that has happened to you? please share

Black-Shuck.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

d36aa33ded0fc1ae3a403abe8475a19f--paperb

Edited by THESTRONG-THEVALIANT
7 hours ago, THESTRONG-THEVALIANT said:

But there is a reason I'm bringing this up and I'll make this story short (the sun is shining outside it is mid-day) - I once had an experience (in an altered state of mind) that resembled something like the Ghostly Black Shuck or something.

As this is a short version of the story It'll end here. But I'll put some pics to give the feel of what was about. I'll be back again sooner or later.

Look forward to your experience then Thestrong - altered state yeah?  Acid, aya, mushrooms?   Anyway yeah chuck it on the forum when you can.👍

Have you ever been visited by evil at your weakest moment and defeated it?

It's time for another 'story' but I need to draw a picture to post in case anyone else can relate. The interesting part is I am not and never have been religious in any brand but I believe felt evil just the same. And since I felt that surely there must be a counterbalance.. ?

There is some kind of altered state involved too but not by choice 😄

The strangest (and most frightening at the time) thing that ever happened to me occurred when I was 17 years old (33 years ago, as I am now 50). I still remember it vividly to this day.

Here's what happened :-   

It was a Saturday night and I was on my own in my mum and dad's house, downstairs in the Living Room watching Blind Date (Cilla Black!).

I started to hear a "whishing" noise coming from upstairs. I muted the TV and the noise was a hairdryer which had switched itself on in the bedroom at the top of the stairs. Very weird.

So I got up and opened the Living Room door......and immediately the hairdryer stopped.

I walked back to my chair, sat back down in my seat and as soon as I did this the hairdryer switched itself back on ! 

I got up again and opened the Living Room door......and immediately the hairdryer stopped.......again.

So I walked back to my chair, sat back down in my seat and as soon as I did this the hairdryer switched itself back on.....again ! 

I got up again for the final time and opened the Living Room door......and immediately the hairdryer stopped.......again.

At this point I was terrified and I ran out of the house into the driveway. I eventually plucked up the courage to go back into the house and I phoned my sister (who was at a friend's house down the road). I asked her to immediately come up to the house and I waited for her in the driveway. When she arrived she took one look at me and said "what's wrong with you..... you look as if you've seen a ghost" ! 

I explained to her what had happened and we both walked up the stairs into the room where the hairdryer was (it happened to be her bedroom). The hairdryer was sitting on the floor plugged in but switched to "Off". 

To this day I cannot explain what happened.....and I will happily take a Polygraph test to prove I am not making this up ! 

A poltergeist I suspect..........has anyone had anything similar happen to them ?  

• Like 1

A strange one I recall now...

This was many years ago, I must have been in my early teens, me my brother and my sister were all at home one day, must have been during a school holiday as mum and dad were out at work, and I was old enough to look after my younger siblings.

We were all together in the living room, either playing or watching TV, when there was a loud 'thump' noise, coming from the hallway. It sounded like a brick or something had been thrown at the wooden front door.

We all heard it, as it made us jump! And it wasn't like we'd imagined it. After a few seconds, I went to go and have a look. I opened the front door, expecting to see something on the door step. Nothing there. The driveway was clear as mum and dad's cars were both gone. Nothing there either, no evidence of anything hitting or bouncing off the front door that could have made that noise. And there was no-one else in the street. No visible damage on the door.

It creeped us out a little bit, as all three of us had heard the same noise.

• Like 1
Posted (edited)

something weird that happened here - but I didn't know it at the time.  (this used to be on the old pre-hack forum)  So thought it might be good here:

1st pic shows what looks like a whale, but - importantly - NO water dispersion as it exits the water? - see pics -   I guess it's overall length at 10-15 foot max.  (I know this beach well, the beach is fairly large and I compare it's size to what I think a 6ft man would look like on that beach. also the emerging object is fairly far out into the water so I think this is maybe a conservative guess at its size)

Within 0.5 seconds later (the camera accidently took another photo automatically)  the object is about 100-200 feet in the air, look closely at it's dagger like lower half and it's silver sloping roofline.

Only noticed all this many months after taking it, we noticed what we thought was a whale 'breaching'  later on in the day when reviewing the days photos.  It is not a bird - what bird is over 10 feet in length in the UK, it really was a strange thing - although - didn't realise it at the time?
beach2.jpg.b9e3c31c5436dd6afcad8108b9dc996a.jpg

cuntywank33.jpg

beach3.jpg

closeup.jpg

closeup2.jpg

Edited by sickofallthebollocks
add description
On 8/10/2020 at 11:08 PM, Chef said:

Assuming You have seen lord of the rings (fellowship) did your experience remind you of when Saruman beats Gandalf in their duel and is using magic to throw him around the room.

Your post reminded me of a time I was in bed and when falling asleep I felt I was being thrown from my floor to ceiling repeatedly. It was terryfying, I was screaming out loud however the housemates heard nothing.

That sort of a good way of describing the power of it although it was more like if you imagine a puppy being held by the scruff of its neck and then swung from corner to corner of the room.  It was over ten years ago but its the only dream that I can vividly remember all the details. Funny when you finally hear that other people have similar experiences. 

Last year I had an insane vision, I was trying to get to sleep and I saw all these blue flames. The. An image of a gravestone in a church yard, the image started to spin and then we were in a pub talking about my dad passing away. I was so convinced my dad had died I had to check on him. Later the next day, my aunt rang me saying when she dropped my dad off at home, she could smell gas really strongly. My dad has no sense of smell because of all the strokes damaging his brain and couldn’t smell anything. The gas heater at the bottom of the stairs was condemned and apparently he could have died.  

• Like 1

This isn't to do with anything exciting really..

But since 2012, I've had numbers following me.

Typically they are numbers like 33, 44, 11.11, 22, 55, 555. 

I don't know if this is a conscious thing or what.

Alongside that, the amount of synchronicities I experience on a daily basis is ridiculous. 

I feel I am in my own Truman Show. Yuck.

6 hours ago, allymisfit said:

This isn't to do with anything exciting really..

But since 2012, I've had numbers following me.

Typically they are numbers like 33, 44, 11.11, 22, 55, 555. 

I don't know if this is a conscious thing or what.

Alongside that, the amount of synchronicities I experience on a daily basis is ridiculous. 

I feel I am in my own Truman Show. Yuck.

A lot of people have the same, they are ‘’Master Builder” numbers 

For me it’s 9:11, 11:11 mainly, these numbers/times always used to pop out well before I was aware they had any meaning! I tend to make a wish when I see them.

you might find this an interesting read:

http://www.djehutymaatraherbs.com/blog/constantly-seeing-master-numbers-11-22-33-44-55/

What I get loads looking at the time is 13.37, a leet time of day, 14.08 like that stephen king tale/film and 14.37 - leet 2  😁

I've caught these on the clock dozens of times each. I'm not suggesting it means anything but it's weird. Because I can't remember a time when I looked and it was say, 13.36, 13.38 or near them. Just on them.

Once I was without transport so lived in the store room at work around a week until the car came back. Just a sleeping bag on a wooden floor that's dedication huh?

I got food poisoning there eating out of the 'pig bin' - it was a bakery and food unsold went into empty flour bags, awaiting the farmer to pick up to feed the pigs. I did it often usually it was only a day old but I think I dug in a bit too deep that time 😆

After 3 days not knowing which end of me to put over the toilet I was shaking uncontrollably, freezing cold (there was no heating in the building after all on top of poisoning) and basically feeling like I'd drank a bottle of bleach, I was wondering if I might actually die.

That's when I felt a presence. Curled up in the sleeping bag counting the seconds until I recovered, I had the feeling something dark was there. I turned over to look at the ceiling, and I saw something, a brown cloud swirling around the light fixture.

It moved like this :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kN04B206Pgc

Youtube won't allow embedding. It's a domestos advert from late 70's ish.

I had the greatest fear for some reason. I don't recall ever feeling like I felt with that in the room before or after.

Fight or flight? I got a huge adrenaline rush. And started shouting at it !!

F you F off, you're NOTHING you can't do SHh, LOOK at you USELESS! You F off you're Fn IMPOTENT! F YOU!

Yess. I was out of my mind shouting at the ceiling. Just as well there were no neighbours, it was a row of buisnesses.

Here's my rendition of what I thought I saw, just imagine it swirling like that dom ad and with a heavy sense of dread coming off it.

Browncloud.jpg

Right after, I'd spent myself. It took all I had cursing and teasing the cloud. I just turned over and fell asleep. Nothing more happened, I recovered after that.

I wonder if it was really there or a hallucination, it might have been either, but I wonder if anyone here or ever will be here could claim they ever had a similar experience.

It felt at the time that I was fighting for my life and in one way I definitely was.. but the other? Maybe I made it up. (at the time not now lol)

I've had a few syncronicities happen to me, for example sitting on a bus listening to the radio

when the song 'little boy lollypop' comes on, looking out of the bus window at the moment they

sing the words little boy lollypop I see a little boy eating an iced lollypop.

Another syncronicity is again sitting on a bus i was thinking about meditation and specifically the

word 'bliss', in my 44 years I had never properly thought about this, but when i look out of the bus

window i see an advertisment poster with the word bliss on it which i had never seen the word before.

Looking for the poster a few weeks later it was gone.

Another strange thing that happens to me is dreaming? while being fully awake, dreaming as in i feel

touch and hear sound and see things that don't exist.in the real world while laying in bed (this isn't

lucid dreaming as i pinch myself to prove i'm not asleep).

A magical thing that has happened to me is love at first sight, this is probably something that most

people experience (maybe not at first sight but certainly being in love), and it feels like you are looking

into the eyes of God.   The connection is so strong and the feeling you get so pure.

The final experince i'll share is after taking a drug called called 'Benzo Fury' which was a legal high before

they banned research chemicals.  The packaging of the drug had a pyramid with an eye and i thought

this meant something and that i was being guided to some higher truth.

After having a great time taking the drug i developed psycosis and went into hospital.  Once the psycosis

ended and i was mentally "normal" again, i started seeing a small light when i closed my eyes.

After a while this light became stronger and bigger until i could finally make out what it was - it was an

eye (like on the packaging), and it was looking it me. 

After a while looking at the eye and watching the eyeball look around and back at me the eye morphed into

a faceless figure.  I was lying down at the time and the figure was at my feet and it started to move up my

body its limbs moving in an insect like manner.  This experience wasn't just visual like watching the tv i could

actually feel the figures presence like they were physicaly infront of me.  The way the figure  was moving

freaked me out so i suddenly opened my eyes ending the experience.

I continued seeing the eye and other figures (spirits?) made of what looked like light for some weeks before

the light started to fade and eventually all i saw was blackness.

If drugs wern't banned i would totally get back into them as i believe they don't just feel great, they are good for

us spiritually, and awaken us, which is why i beleive they have been demonised and banned by the elite.

Thinking back the psycosis wasn't really that bad and if i had the experience again i would know what was real

and what wasn't, if anything it made me question everythng and see everthing in a new light which was awsome.

• Like 1