strange unexplained stuff that has happened to you? please share

I've had a few numbers popping up on my computer screen and the TV screen (always the time) over the last few months that have some meaning. I'm not purposely looking for them especially as they are starting to freak me out.

1234 (12:34)

9:11

3:22

The other one is with words. You could be thinking of a specific word, daydreaming for instance, and somebody will say it on YouTube, BitChute or the TV for instance a few seconds later/a minute later.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just for a bit of fun & interest, a list of stuff that's happened to you that you just can't explain?  (or can?) Add your own, small things, big things,  here’s mine as an example: Extremely ev

It was the long hot summer of 1976 and it was here that I had my first weird experience with the paranormal. I was 16 years old at the time and working on the Isle of Arran in a hotel for the summer

I'm not done with my own weird shit yet, but seeing as you asked.... My mate was off on a night out with his mate and had called to his house. His mate was just about to go in the shower and told

Posted Images

In a nutshell, I have witnessed about ten UFO's, seen about four ghosts, have witness things move on their own on two or three occasions, experienced mediumship once that ended with the feeling of something trying to walk into me, I experienced the Hummadruzz once in Devon, and a smattering of super odd stuff that I couldn't begin to label. Barring one or two occasions, most of the stuff was with other people who witnessed the same thing...Oh yeah, nearly forgot, a couple of missing memory incidences that are astounding. Come to think of it, I hadn't realised till now how many events happened that I didn't realise the significance of till years later...Weird.

Edited by Babywithalaser

Some friends and I were doing a ouija board back in the 80's.

I see this orb appearing from a corner of the room & heading towards me, it was like a football sized smoky-black cloud that kept expanding and pulsating.

Nobody else could see it which was really weird.!

Dreamed of jesus a couple of years ago & He says to me "Which of my powers would you like?"

So I said "The healing power please."

Nothing happened yet though..

Posted (edited)
31 minutes ago, Sentient Being said:

I've had a few numbers popping up on my computer screen and the TV screen (always the time) over the last few months that have some meaning. I'm not purposely looking for them especially as they are starting to freak me out.

1234 (12:34)

9:11

3:22

The other one is with words. You could be thinking of a specific word, daydreaming for instance, and somebody will say it on YouTube, BitChute or the TV for instance a few seconds later/a minute later.

Same here to some extent too, sentient, this sort of thing happened often for me and others on the forum here too, specifically with the number 33 and the number of the beast (or a combination of those 2 numbers)
It's very freaky, not sure if it's a form of sychronisation/cosmic internet reacting to your intent, or just coincidence.

28 minutes ago, Babywithalaser said:

In a nutshell, I have witnessed about ten UFO's, seen about four ghosts, have witness things move on their own on two or three occasions, experienced mediumship once that ended with the feeling of something trying to walk into me, I experienced the Hummadruzz once in Devon, and a smattering of super odd stuff that I couldn't begin to label. Barring one or two occasions, most of the stuff was with other people who witnessed the same thing...Oh yeah, nearly forgot, a couple of missing memory incidences that are astounding.

Whats the Hummadruzz in Devon Babywithalaser?

Edited by sickofallthebollocks
puncuation

Used to experience this otherworldly presence when I was a kid. Had a strange habit of unconsciously undressing myself during sleep, which stopped after I got to age 8 or 9 year old. Towards adulthood I started experiencing occasional sleep paralysis. Few times outright demonic.

Had some sort of energetic awakening back in late 2009 and early 2010. Could use my energy in such a way I could focus it to my lower spinal chakra. Felt this weird, but nice, warm and fuzzy sensation. Used to do that quite often in places where I could remain stationary, for longer periods of time, like during a bus trip. For some reason, during this activation, some people would glance over to look at me. Didn't bother me though.

I did see some UFO orbs and a triangle formation floating in the sky back in 2011, right after having a weird premonition and visual imagery of reptilians.

I already posted before the hack about the haunted house I was raised in, and on another thread about the sensation I resisted for years when it came, that turned out to be the prelude to astral projection ( I think)  - and spoke with KingKitty about a similar experience we'd had of hearing a voice shouting but like an off tune radio so that it was impossible to make out what was being said, so I won't repeat any of that.

I've had a lot of weird things - practiced white witch craft for a while. Used to practice reiki. My mum and 2 other relatives were mediums.

Have had a few precognitive things myself, but far between & it doesn't happen at will.

I have enjoyed everyone's posts a lot, and hope there will be more.

Will relate a few of mine when I've finished making the pot roast.

Just a lighthearted reply here, a few strange things have happened to me lately, the other day I saw my wife smiling, but it was alright, I've seen her do it before!:classic_wink: And a few months ago, my granddad and I were talking about ghosts, he said not to worry about them, as they don't exist! I suppose he should know if anyone does, he's been dead for over fifty years and he reckons he's never seen one! But the really strange one is, I've just finished reading a book about unexplained things that happen to people at random, it was a great read, but the worrying part was that No one bought or lent it to me, it just appeared on my bedside table one night! I did have a scary thing happen when I was a teenager, one winter evening I was walking home from the pub and it started to rain heavily. I decided to take a short cut through the local churchyard and save myself a good ten minutes walk. As I hurried along I could hear a tap, tap, tap, sound echoing around the churchyard, and then I realised it was probably rain running of the branches of the trees:classic_rolleyes: As I rounded the corner of the church I saw a little old man in a tatty old suit with a hammer and chisel tapping away at a headstone! I stopped opposite him and said with a grin 'wow mate, you put the shits up me there, why are you here tapping away at this time of night'?

He shook his head sadly, 'because they've spelled my name wrongly son' he said quietly! Tap tap, tap tap.

Edited by Steven Tansell
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

On a camping trip in Scotland with some extended family members, we were playing Trivial Pursuit on a wet afternoon, and just having a laugh.

All of a sudden, I got a really strong urge to pick up my 2 year old neice, Samantha, and snuggle her - like it was a really urgent wave of love & protectiveness. As I did it, my Aunty Dot commented that she'd sensed the exact same thing, and so did my mum. Dot then got out a piece of paper and a pencil, and drew 2 women's faces on it. She described their personalities, and said it was their presence that had instigated that feeling towards Sammy. She said the 1st names of the people she'd drawn, and described their personalities.

These drawings meant nothing to any of us, but Sammy's mum, Alison, kept the drawing, and at a later date, she mentioned it to her mother, and showed her the picture.

Her  mum recognised them immediately, and told Alison their names, which concurred with what Dot had said. Unbeknown to Alison, her Mum had been orphaned at a young age, and the 2 spinsters who lived together had adopted her. Dot's description of their personalities was that they seemed a bit strict and humourless, but they were projecting love towards the baby. Al's mum said that summed them up - they were straight laced, but with hearts of gold. 

So they had been there in spirit, looking out for her granddaughter. ?

• Like 3

After my dad died , although we weren't particularly close, who was a football referee

I was playing football on a Sunday morning and generally my discipline was quite good 

and I rarely got cautioned etc . Anyway. On this day just after the funeral I was playing and

looking for trouble . I picked a fight with this guy and another force threw me to the ground 

just as I as about to punch this guy .  It definitely wasn't the bloke I was trying to fight ?

It was definitely an outside influence.

• Like 2
5 hours ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

Whats the Hummadruzz in Devon Babywithalaser?

It's the name given to an unexplained buzzing or humming sound. It was in a woodland at the back of a holiday park called Twitchen House near Illfracombe. It sounded like a swarm of bees were round my face, really loud, but there was nothing in sight and it kept with me as I ran to get away from it...I broke through into a clearing and it stopped dead. Straightaway I walked back under the canopy of the trees...and nothing...it had stopped completely. Whatever it was, it was no more than inches from my face, or so it seemed. Those woods were creepy and unusual to begin with..

Edited by Babywithalaser
21 hours ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

Hey Choco, what's that then matey?  I heard of medium stuff but not mediumistic as such, 
also, I've been reading alot of your posts over the months - I know you're very spiritual - any weird shit happen to you buddy?

Loads matey.

Now medium isn't just hearing voices of dead/spirits....

You can manifest spirits in some form, a figure or in light form etc.

The fact that these things are happening to you, you have an untamed talent. If you learn more about it, it could be useful for you.

I was much like you. Things happened which I didn't know why or what. Studied spiritual stuff and slowly beginning to understand the whole thing.

The subject is huge. Enjoy expanding your knowledge.

• Thanks 1
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, chocomel said:

If you learn more about it, it could be useful for you.

I was much like you. Things happened which I didn't know why or what. Studied spiritual stuff and slowly beginning to understand the whole thing.

The subject is huge. Enjoy expanding your knowledge.

Yeah thanks Chocomel, much obliged to you - it's something I have always found fascinating - Over hte last 10 years I've read so much about the hidden hand, and alot of investigative reporting type books by John Pilger and Jim Marrs etc...and especially books by Mr Icke (all his books - on the last one - The trigger) but, despite being a spiritual person myself, not many books of that kind?  Other than Barbara Marciniaks Pleadian books which are spiritual and quite beautiful in places - I've simply not got round to looking into this further. 
I've got my eye on the teachings of Don Juan by Carlos Castenda - they jumped out at me for some reason when looking for my next possible book?  I wonder if you would mind giving me any pointers, recommendations to get me off to a good start this Chocomel?  And thanks?

EDIT: sorry about the question on recommendations/pointers - I'm not looking for a free-ride on the road to knowledge!  EDIT: KNOWING  It's just (not wanting to sound arse-kissy) I feel that you know your stuff and you're into that so I would respect any nudges in the right direction.

add edit section
  • Like 1

My mum only started attending a spiritualist church when she got divorced at the age of 50, and soon found she was quite attuned. She practiced for a few years, but gave up when it started to encroach by getting unbidden messages too frequently when she was busy with other things.

She used to see images - like a line of words would just appear in front of her eyes, or a hand would appear, holding a rose out to her - but she often didn't understand how to interpret the messages, or she'd realise much later what they had meant.

When she and my sister were house hunting, she'd see a front door popping up in front of her eyes, so thought that would be the door on the house they settled on. But it wasn't, and it was only after they'd moved she realised that the house facing theirs was the one with the door she'd been seeing.

She was part of a working circle for a while. They met up once a week, to guide over lost spirits to the other side. Everyone in the circle perceived things in a different way. There was only my my mum and one other person attending who would actually see the spirits. They were people who were hanging on because didn't realise they were dead, or had problems on this plane that they couldn't easily let go of. Sometimes that was guilt. Like a lady in spirit who had committed suicide because she was up to her eyes in debt. She kept saying she couldn't pass over because of all the money she owed to people (companies). They had to convince her that it really didn't matter, and it took them ages because she felt so uncomfortable about the debts. That seems so sad to me. Damned money!

2 minutes ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

Yeah thanks Chocomel, much obliged to you - it's something I have always found fascinating - Over hte last 10 years I've read so much about the hidden hand, and alot of investigative reporting type books by John Pilger and Jim Marrs etc...and especially books by Mr Icke (all his books - on the last one - The trigger) but, despite being a spiritual person myself, not many books of that kind?  Other than Barbara Marciniaks Pleadian books which are spiritual and quite beautiful in places - I've simply not got round to looking into this further. 
I've got my eye on the teachings of Don Juan by Carlos Castenda - they jumped out at me for some reason when looking for my next possible book?  I wonder if you would mind giving me any pointers, recommendations to get me off to a good start this Chocomel?  And thanks?

I find that most of the truther related stuff that bridge over to cover some aspect of occult stuff doesn't tell you much and somewhat skewed and everyone repeats it like 666 and satan.

Follow your own instinct, Castenada is interesting in a sense that they are stories. But these things are based on some pricipals and fabricated story on top of it to make it an entertainment i.e. light read. George Lucas based the Star Wars trilogy on the Hermetic principals. If you know the frame work, you can spot symbolism in movie, music video etc.

Spirits communicate in symbols, coincidences, synchronicity etc so you'll need to start notice what xyz means etc.

For example, I was thinking of starting a project recently. While I was waiting in a queue, as you do nowadays..., I spotted a leaflet stuck on a lamp post selling honey. While I was looking at it a van drove past and it was a landscape company but for some reason it had a honey jar as well. So I got the double whammy there. The timing was intriguging. So I looked to the meaning of honey and basically, honey is sweet so it is looking appertising but a sticky landscape (market). :classic_wink: I guess this could be classed as one of my unexplained stuff?

There is an Encyclopedia of Spirits by Judika Illes.

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

My mum only started attending a spiritualist church when she got divorced at the age of 50, and soon found she was quite attuned. She practiced for a few years, but gave up when it started to encroach by getting unbidden messages too frequently when she was busy with other things.

She used to see images - like a line of words would just appear in front of her eyes, or a hand would appear, holding a rose out to her - but she often didn't understand how to interpret the messages, or she'd realise much later what they had meant.

When she and my sister were house hunting, she'd see a front door popping up in front of her eyes, so thought that would be the door on the house they settled on. But it wasn't, and it was only after they'd moved she realised that the house facing theirs was the one with the door she'd been seeing.

She was part of a working circle for a while. They met up once a week, to guide over lost spirits to the other side. Everyone in the circle perceived things in a different way. There was only my my mum and one other person attending who would actually see the spirits. They were people who were hanging on because didn't realise they were dead, or had problems on this plane that they couldn't easily let go of. Sometimes that was guilt. Like a lady in spirit who had committed suicide because she was up to her eyes in debt. She kept saying she couldn't pass over because of all the money she owed to people (companies). They had to convince her that it really didn't matter, and it took them ages because she felt so uncomfortable about the debts. That seems so sad to me. Damned money!

This is why we need to make a peace with ourselves now so that when the time comes we don't become an earthbound spirit.

We are fine as we all, warts and all.

Spirits are everywhere and I release these spirits. You would feel it lifting.

1 minute ago, chocomel said:

This is why we need to make a peace with ourselves now so that when the time comes we don't become an earthbound spirit.

We are fine as we all, warts and all.

Spirits are everywhere and I release these spirits. You would feel it lifting.

I've no likes, but you deserve one. ?

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, chocomel said:

I find that most of the truther related stuff that bridge over to cover some aspect of occult stuff doesn't tell you much and somewhat skewed and everyone repeats it like 666 and satan.

Follow your own instinct, Castenada is interesting in a sense that they are stories. But these things are based on some pricipals and fabricated story on top of it to make it an entertainment i.e. light read. George Lucas based the Star Wars trilogy on the Hermetic principals. If you know the frame work, you can spot symbolism in movie, music video etc.

Spirits communicate in symbols, coincidences, synchronicity etc so you'll need to start notice what xyz means etc.

For example, I was thinking of starting a project recently. While I was waiting in a queue, as you do nowadays..., I spotted a leaflet stuck on a lamp post selling honey. While I was looking at it a van drove past and it was a landscape company but for some reason it had a honey jar as well. So I got the double whammy there. The timing was intriguging. So I looked to the meaning of honey and basically, honey is sweet so it is looking appertising but a sticky landscape (market). :classic_wink: I guess this could be classed as one of my unexplained stuff?

There is an Encyclopedia of Spirits by Judika Illes.

Ahh great stuff chocomel - run out of likes again -  this is such good stuff chocomel thank you once again - big thanks, and to everyone else who's contributing to the thread or just finding itinteresting, some great people on here. 

• Like 1

This thread is brilliant and has the potential to be hear for a long time. Love reading about other people's experiences. This is a subject that has always fascinated me, even as a young child. In the past me and my wife were part of a ghost hunting group and have visited several places with reputations for being haunted. More about that another time.

What I wish to tell you about is some thing that I did not witness my self. My Daughter used to work for a Brewers Fayre restaurant, on the edge of Norwich airport. She has shown me a video shared to her by a work colleague to her phone. The C.C.T.V one day, showing an empty bar area. Suddenly one of the metal wine measures toppled over rolled off the shelf to the floor. My Daughter has also talked about staff members hearing foot steps approaching, only to look round and see nothing. The head chef and his family lived in a flat above the kitchen. His wife became so scared she called in a priest who did what priests do. The paranormal activity didn't stop completely but became less. A little bit of research by me showed it was a WW ll airfield and the site where the restaurant was part of it.

Posted (edited)
46 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

I love these meaningful 'coincidences - they're much more than that though aren't they?   Interesting stuff Tinfoil hat  - just like chocomel mentions there's so much truth in that Spirits communicate in symbols, coincidences, synchronicity etc ..

And so sad that people die giving a shit about money, the establishment has got you by the short n' curlys even when you're pushing up daisys?  If you let em!
(oh what a tangled web they weave!)

spelling

Today I have remembered something else quite fantastic that happened to me two summers ago: I work as a tour-guide in the Highlands of Scotland and often with groups off cruise-ships (so naturally I am now unemployed...). One morning two years ago, I was standing beside my coach welcoming the people who were coming with me on tour. I am of German origin, so often guide tours in German. One German family, as they came up to me, asked me whether I was Dagmar and I answered yes, not knowing what to expect next.

Well, to my great surprise the lady then told me that they were my sister's neighbours! There were perhaps fifty or sixty coaches going on tours with groups off that ship, which was one of the large MSCs, and several coaches going on the same tour as mine. The passengers are never told beforehand their guide's name, as you may imagine. So, they really wanted to, but what was the probability of this family ending up with me?!

All we could think of was that it was simply meant to be...

Great thread! I've a doosie of a one to relate a bit later ( just gotta do a few chores first).

I've had a lot of unusual/unexplained things happen to me over the years but this one is just unexplainable, and would be interested what you all make of it.