strange unexplained stuff that has happened to you? please share

1 hour ago, Longtermlurker said:

bind weed also does the same 

Thank you. I’ve always considered myself well read and open minded. Like to learn about pretty much anything. Thanks to your recent replies I learning about things I would never have considered! Top posts

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Bombadil said:

Thank you. I’ve always considered myself well read and open minded. Like to learn about pretty much anything. Thanks to your recent replies I learning about things I would never have considered! Top posts

"Let us keep our minds open by all means, as long as that means keeping our sense of perspective and seeking an understanding of the forces which mould the world. But don’t keep your minds so open that your brains fall out!"

- Walter Kotschnig

• Thanks 2

7 hours ago, Bombadil said:

My dad showed me it in a few gardens

Amazing the power of nature

Kind regards

Edited by Longtermlurker
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Floatingthrutime said:

Telepathy, traumatic bonding, hearing the devils voice, possibly soul leaving , gang stalking and harassment, going on long trips by train as part of MK ultra programming and also trying to escape, fragmented memories. Many others lol

would like to elaborate please

11 hours ago, peter said:

would like to elaborate please

I went to another country and became victim of some very terrible MK ultra programming. My memory of it is fragmented but aside from being a terrible experience one does gain some insights into the occult. There is a good book on it available online that is free to read about MK ultra programming. People would probably dismiss it for being to extreme but these handlers/programmers are literally psychopaths and capable of cruelties. Believe me