Jump to content

strange unexplained stuff that has happened to you? please share


Recommended Posts

35 minutes ago, Mr H said:

O so this is gonna sound kinda weird. But this morning I woke up and every single one of my plants in the house are dead!

 

1 of them is a cactus. It was fine yesterday. It's not only dead, but it's completely shrunk......... very strange....

 

Weird...

 

Are you near anything that might emit some kind of radiation? Or any kind of powerful frequency nearby? 

That just got activated? 

Edited by Guardian
Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, Mr H said:

O so this is gonna sound kinda weird. But this morning I woke up and every single one of my plants in the house are dead!

 

1 of them is a cactus. It was fine yesterday. It's not only dead, but it's completely shrunk......... very strange....

Has anyone else been in the house?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Guardian said:

 

Weird...

 

Are you near anything that might elite some kind of radiation? Or any kind of powerful frequency nearby? 

That just got activated? 

I honestly don't know. Not that I know of. I'm in near Harrogate area.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

And I just looked outside in the front where my neighbour shares a space for growing stuff. The large plants are fine - but the smaller plants outside are wilted - these are her plants not mine. Very weird.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Mr H said:

And I just looked outside in the front where my neighbour shares a space for growing stuff. The large plants are fine - but the smaller plants outside are wilted - these are her plants not mine. Very weird.

 

 Someone must have dropped some salt on them.... or something else. lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Mr H said:

No I live by myself.

Strange.

Is weird shit happening in other areas or is this a one off?

 

Maybe get a geiger counter or an emf meter

I don't know though, it's certainly very strange.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Itsa said:

Strange.

Is weird shit happening in other areas or is this a one off?

 

Maybe get a geiger counter or an emf meter

I don't know though, it's certainly very strange.

 

Seems to be a one off and only in me and my neighbour's house. Everywhere else is fine! Really weird. Maybe they've been up to something I really don't know.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Where i am, its been a very mild winter, day temps 13-15, night temps 7-9 - we’ve just had a radical shift in overnight temps, from 8 degrees to -1 - if youve got small house plants in a indoor room on a windowsill , with curtains drawn, shielding heat of the room getting to the plants, that temp shift could kill small plants. 
 

Bigger plants likely to survive better as having more resilience to temp change than small plants. 
 

my fuschias have died -off instantly with these below 5 degree temps too. 
 

I have some rooms with single pane glass - condensation on the inside was frozen last night in unheated rooms!

 

I would have expected all plant leaves to wilt or die, no matter the size of the plant, if emf type radiation was a culprit, as exposure to that is more ubiquitous in its effects, affecting breakdown of cells of the plant, no matter the species/size - and you’d likely see all nearby plant matter affected. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

Ok, bit of a weird one this.

My bungalow is south facing and quite exposed. I have various trees and shrubs in no particular logical fashion. They grow where I put them!

Recently I noticed that a very well established bush seems to be dying off on its south - south west side. Annoying but is what it is I suppose. From the kitchen window about 15 minutes ago I noticed another plant with similar issues. When I wen t out to check I found the tree next in line also effected. Being the way I am I thought to check the holly trees on the road side of my property. Same thing again.

On all plants only the south - south west side has been effected. All are, without having measured precisely, are in the same line.

unfortunately next in line outside my property is an open field, so no plants to check

This is really bizarre given that all plants effected are non related and in,y in this one line.

If anyone has any ideas what this could be, would love to hear from you

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

In regards to my previous post. Using Google Earth, I projected a line from my plants, to the nearest point accessible to me. Allowing for about 20 metres or so either side of my projection, I went to check. About 550 metres from property. Saw similar burn like damage to a gorse bush.


I am now officially opening an x file

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

This happened to me again last night - I meant to write about this before, but forgot as it stopped happening.

 

Basically I was out in my garden last night, just before I went to bed. It was a clear sky, not a cloud in sight.

 

As I stood facing the conifers at the end of my garden, with the kitchen window light behind me, while focusing on the shadows in the trees, I started to see what looked like 'snow' falling all around me, or some kind of precipitation at least, even as I turned my head left and right it was still there.

 

Yet when I put out my arm, I couldn't feel anything landing on my hand, not anything cold or wet like rain or snow.

 

It didn't freak me out, just found it mildly confusing, as I could apparently see something that wasn't there.

 

As I said at the start, this happened on a few other occasions previously, but I had forgotten about it as its been a while.

 

Ghost snow?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/1/2022 at 9:41 AM, Bombadil said:

Ok, bit of a weird one this.

My bungalow is south facing and quite exposed. I have various trees and shrubs in no particular logical fashion. They grow where I put them!

Recently I noticed that a very well established bush seems to be dying off on its south - south west side. Annoying but is what it is I suppose. From the kitchen window about 15 minutes ago I noticed another plant with similar issues. When I wen t out to check I found the tree next in line also effected. Being the way I am I thought to check the holly trees on the road side of my property. Same thing again.

On all plants only the south - south west side has been effected. All are, without having measured precisely, are in the same line.

unfortunately next in line outside my property is an open field, so no plants to check

This is really bizarre given that all plants effected are non related and in,y in this one line.

If anyone has any ideas what this could be, would love to hear from you

Poison ivy?

 

That will take over other plants root space and slowly take over a garden strangling the life out of other plants

 

https://www.woodlandtrust.org.uk/blog/2021/08/is-ivy-poisonous/

Edited by Longtermlurker
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

This happened to me again last night - I meant to write about this before, but forgot as it stopped happening.

 

Basically I was out in my garden last night, just before I went to bed. It was a clear sky, not a cloud in sight.

 

As I stood facing the conifers at the end of my garden, with the kitchen window light behind me, while focusing on the shadows in the trees, I started to see what looked like 'snow' falling all around me, or some kind of precipitation at least, even as I turned my head left and right it was still there.

 

Yet when I put out my arm, I couldn't feel anything landing on my hand, not anything cold or wet like rain or snow.

 

It didn't freak me out, just found it mildly confusing, as I could apparently see something that wasn't there.

 

As I said at the start, this happened on a few other occasions previously, but I had forgotten about it as its been a while.

 

Ghost snow?

Occasionally when I look out of my kitchen window it appears to be lightly raining. Barely visible. Lady thinks I’m nuts, too many shrooms in my youth. I know it’s not appertly physically there,  but I find it quite relaxing. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/1/2022 at 9:41 AM, Bombadil said:

Ok, bit of a weird one this.

My bungalow is south facing and quite exposed. I have various trees and shrubs in no particular logical fashion. They grow where I put them!

Recently I noticed that a very well established bush seems to be dying off on its south - south west side. Annoying but is what it is I suppose. From the kitchen window about 15 minutes ago I noticed another plant with similar issues. When I wen t out to check I found the tree next in line also effected. Being the way I am I thought to check the holly trees on the road side of my property. Same thing again.

On all plants only the south - south west side has been effected. All are, without having measured precisely, are in the same line.

unfortunately next in line outside my property is an open field, so no plants to check

This is really bizarre given that all plants effected are non related and in,y in this one line.

If anyone has any ideas what this could be, would love to hear from you

I don’t suppose you’ve put any cow/horse manure close to them, have you?

 

Herbicides these days are now classed as ‘persistent/active’ - remain effective as plant killer long after theyve been sprayed on the hay crop fed to animals. Years after in fact. I’ve used horse manure rotted for 7 yrs in a pile and it killed all my plants thanks to Dow chemicals corp. 

 

The herbicides remain laced on the hay, invisible, the animals eat the hay, absorb some herbicides throughout the body, giving them human-type diseases like pituitary/endocrine disorders/diabetes, liver and kidney issues, and pee and poop out 90% of the herbicide, chemically unaltered.

 

The days of using FYM, farm-yard-manure for fertilising crops are lonnnnng gone.  This stuff can only be spread on pastureland, and even the it’ll retard grass growth because of the concentration of it in the rotted down manure.

 It takes years for soil microbes to attempt to break down the chemicals too. Im into year 3 of contaminated grow beds, and will see if this year i get mutant crops. 
 

I killed a 50yr old holly tree and severely damaged a 80yr old large fir tree by having a manure pile stacked beneath them, full of herbicides,( unbeknownst to me)….i thought it was quality fertiliser!

Edited by BeeThrive
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/4/2022 at 3:31 PM, Bombadil said:

In regards to my previous post. Using Google Earth, I projected a line from my plants, to the nearest point accessible to me. Allowing for about 20 metres or so either side of my projection, I went to check. About 550 metres from property. Saw similar burn like damage to a gorse bush.


I am now officially opening an x file


Actually i’ve just realised, you said your trees border an open field…if that field has been glyphosate-sprayed, the wind drift will hit the south side of your plants and kill them. Hence the gorse bush too. Glyphosate kills any part of plant it coats, hence why just one side of your bushes has die-off. Only a GM glyphosate resistant crop wont be affected by that stuff.

The farmer of the field sprayed when it was breezy. Bad form. Should spray only on a very still day. 

Edited by BeeThrive
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, BeeThrive said:


Actually i’ve just realised, you said your trees border an open field…if that field has been glyphosate-sprayed, the wind drift will hit the south side of your plants and kill them. Hence the gorse bush too. Glyphosate kills any part of plant it coats, hence why just one side of your bushes has die-off. Only a GM glyphosate resistant crop wont be affected by that stuff.

The farmer of the field sprayed when it was breezy. Bad form. Should spray only on a very still day. 

Good comment. The field in front is never touched. Just a once a year cut. Other surrounding fields are livestock. Not sure about poison spraying. I’ll look into it!  Going for a walk further up the line that I projected tomorrow to investigate.

Edited by Bombadil
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, BeeThrive said:

I don’t suppose you’ve put any cow/horse manure close to them, have you?

 

Herbicides these days are now classed as ‘persistent/active’ - remain effective as plant killer long after theyve been sprayed on the hay crop fed to animals. Years after in fact. I’ve used horse manure rotted for 7 yrs in a pile and it killed all my plants thanks to Dow chemicals corp. 

 

The herbicides remain laced on the hay, invisible, the animals eat the hay, absorb some herbicides throughout the body, giving them human-type diseases like pituitary/endocrine disorders/diabetes, liver and kidney issues, and pee and poop out 90% of the herbicide, chemically unaltered.

 

The days of using FYM, farm-yard-manure for fertilising crops are lonnnnng gone.  This stuff can only be spread on pastureland, and even the it’ll retard grass growth because of the concentration of it in the rotted down manure.

 It takes years for soil microbes to attempt to break down the chemicals too. Im into year 3 of contaminated grow beds, and will see if this year i get mutant crops. 
 

I killed a 50yr old holly tree and severely damaged a 80yr old large fir tree by having a manure pile stacked beneath them, full of herbicides,( unbeknownst to me)….i thought it was quality fertiliser!

 I don’t use anything. It live or time in my garden. Was strange because in 10 years nothing like it. Obvious die off sometimes from frost etc bit weather has been quite mild as usual for a Cornish winter. Thanks for the info though as I was about to buy manure for my new veg garden

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...