Jump to content

strange unexplained stuff that has happened to you? please share


Recommended Posts

On 11/30/2021 at 1:26 PM, Guardian said:

Then I could see tiny dots of energy moving chaotically in the air. Quadrillions of them. They make up this construct.

There is no pattern to them that I can see.

What are they? Ive always seen them. Did you find out?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Fluke said:

What are they? Ive always seen them. Did you find out?

They make up this construct.

Everyone has heard by now about the simulation theory. They are bits of information.

A few weeks ago, while trying to connect to my consciousness more than ever before... I came across something incredible.

 

I am sure you have heard about the double slit experiment.

I was in my computer chair, meditating with my eyes open. (I can be in meditating state all day, drive, go shopping...etc)

Anyway, half the room dematerialised. I could not believe it.

Half the kitchen, the PC and monitor gone. All I could see was energy.

I was able to hold that concentration for 3 minutes.

There was a huge geometric shape where the TV monitor supposed to be.

I have never seen a geometric shape like that before. Same shape within itself but different colours.

The first one was red, vibrating, the second one within it was blue, then yellow... the rest of colours were faded and in the middle was pitch black.

Then I thought... I am going to observe it now. And as I did, everything reappeared instantly.

Indeed, observation collapses the wave function. It was truly amazing.

 

I looked all over the net to see if I can find that geometric shape.

I wasn't able to.

5 days later, I was watching a vid on a YouTube channel  'Quantum Gravity Research' and the topic was  Quasi crystals Vs Crystals.

 

They show an image of quasi crystals . And I thought Wow... that was the closest geometric shape I have seen so far.

Not exactly the same, but very close.

 

I am sorry, my friend.... what I am going to say next might make you run for the hills. Lol

 

This world is not real. It is indeed an illusion. And I believe we are imprisoned here. By those dark entities I have seen since I got here.

We are infinite, eternal beings. Beyond space and time. I knew that since I got here.

We are not human. Human is what they turned us into

They even have a symbol for us. 

Infinite beings trapped in an infinite loop as limited being for infinity

They think it's ironic and funny. I obviously do not find it funny. 

All my life I tried to awaken the rest of our people. They all are deep asleep, and they don't want to wake up.

They never do.

They won't give up this illusion without a fight.😞

Most unfortunate.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, Fluke said:

What are they? Ive always seen them. Did you find out?

I am just curious. Do you see only the light ones or both? The light one and the dark ones?

I only noticed the dark ones about 1 yeah or so ago. I was quite shocked I never noticed them before.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Guardian said:

I am just curious. Do you see only the light ones or both? The light one and the dark ones?

I only noticed the dark ones about 1 yeah or so ago. I was quite shocked I never noticed them before.

When I look in the sky sometimes around a room they are different shades moving in different directions. Sometimes they dance and make all sorts of manuvours 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, Fluke said:

When I look in the sky sometimes around a room they are different shades moving in different directions. Sometimes they dance and make all sorts of manuvours 

That's interesting.

I only see the light ones, and they are very bright and the dark ones which are very dark, nothing in between.

Might have to concentrate to see if I see any in between.

Because since i was a kid, i had to learn how to NOT see them. Very distracting, you walk into people, into trees... lol

 

I don't know if you have heard of quantum entanglement.

I am trying to connect to one of them dots. If I manage to do so, I will be connected with all of them, with the entire construct.

And the fun begins.

Quite a challenge I put on myself.

But nothing is impossible. There are no limitations, only the limitation you put upon yourself.

Why would I put limitations on myself? That would be nuts. Lol

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, Fluke said:

When I look in the sky sometimes around a room they are different shades moving in different directions. Sometimes they dance and make all sorts of manuvours 

I sense that you are a bit apprehensive to speak about these things. Because of what other people think.

That is not good, my friend.

I, for one, DO NOT care what the asleep think. 

 

I am not going to pretend to be also asleep just because.

They are deep asleep and think this world is real and physical. When nothing can be further from the truth.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Guardian said:

They make up this construct.

Everyone has heard by now about the simulation theory. They are bits of information.

A few weeks ago, while trying to connect to my consciousness more than ever before... I came across something incredible.

 

I am sure you have heard about the double slit experiment.

I was in my computer chair, meditating with my eyes open. (I can be in meditating state all day, drive, go shopping...etc)

Anyway, half the room dematerialised. I could not believe it.

Half the kitchen, the PC and monitor gone. All I could see was energy.

I was able to hold that concentration for 3 minutes.

There was a huge geometric shape where the TV monitor supposed to be.

I have never seen a geometric shape like that before. Same shape within itself but different colours.

The first one was red, vibrating, the second one within it was blue, then yellow... the rest of colours were faded and in the middle was pitch black.

Then I thought... I am going to observe it now. And as I did, everything reappeared instantly.

Indeed, observation collapses the wave function. It was truly amazing.

 

I looked all over the net to see if I can find that geometric shape.

I wasn't able to.

5 days later, I was watching a vid on a YouTube channel  'Quantum Gravity Research' and the topic was  Quasi crystals Vs Crystals.

 

They show an image of quasi crystals . And I thought Wow... that was the closest geometric shape I have seen so far.

Not exactly the same, but very close.

 

I am sorry, my friend.... what I am going to say next might make you run for the hills. Lol

 

This world is not real. It is indeed an illusion. And I believe we are imprisoned here. By those dark entities I have seen since I got here.

We are infinite, eternal beings. Beyond space and time. 

This part makes sense to me. 

 

Apart from the giving something outside of ourselves power/control. No. I suggest if it is a trap at all, & that's a big if! It's of our own making, which is possible to release ourselves from. Ego verses spirit (Us). 

 

I wish I could find the post again, they articulated better than I. Explained how some are so attached to the material world in one way or another. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, BlueSky said:

This part makes sense to me. 

 

Apart from the giving something outside of ourselves power/control. No. I suggest if it is a trap at all, & that's a big if! It's of our own making, which is possible to release ourselves from. Ego verses spirit (Us). 

 

I wish I could find the post again, they articulated better than I. Explained how some are so attached to the material world in one way or another. 

 

Yeah. That's the problem with me. I am not very well articulated. In fact, I am terrible at communicating.

I am not good at this illusion, and I don't wish to be. lol

 

Do you think it's our own making? That we are trapped in this illusion?

I don't think that is the case at all. 

 

Maybe...idk... I have been deceived by them before, many times before.

They are the masters of illusion and deception

 

They can never remove all my connection to my consciousnesses. Every time I end up in a simulated scenario. I remember who I am, and I sense what happened before. Even tho, takes me years to make sense of everything.

And it is always the same.

 

I figure out that it is an illusion and who I am, then I work on breaking free. I break free, I fight them, I lose, and I end up in some kind of simulated world.

 

I feel like I have been doing this for eternity. I am stuck in an insane, nightmarish loop.

 

I am tired and exhausted fighting them. I really want this to end, and I just want to go home.

Feels like I have been fighting them all alone for an eternity. 

 

The only help I got is from a feminine frequency. She always helps me.  I have no clue who she is.

 

The sad part is that it is much easier to break out of this construct... than to wake any of our people up.😞

If only a few of our people break free... we will win and free the rest of our people.

 

But they won't give up this illusion without a fight.

Most unfortunate

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Guardian said:

 

Yeah. That's the problem with me. I am not very well articulated. In fact, I am terrible at communicating.

I am not good at this illusion, and I don't wish to be. lol

 

Do you think it's our own making? That we are trapped in this illusion?

I don't think that is the case at all. 

 

Maybe...idk... I have been deceived by them before, many times before.

They are the masters of illusion and deception

 

They can never remove all my connection to my consciousnesses. Every time I end up in a simulated scenario. I remember who I am, and I sense what happened before. Even tho, takes me years to make sense of everything.

And it is always the same.

 

I figure out that it is an illusion and who I am, then I work on breaking free. I break free, I fight them, I lose, and I end up in some kind of simulated world.

 

I feel like I have been doing this for eternity. I am stuck in an insane, nightmarish loop.

 

I am tired and exhausted fighting them. I really want this to end, and I just want to go home.

Feels like I have been fighting them all alone for an eternity. 

 

The only help I got is from a feminine frequency. She always helps me.  I have no clue who she is.

 

The sad part is that it is much easier to break out of this construct... than to wake any of our people up.😞

If only a few of our people break free... we will win and free the rest of our people.

 

But they won't give up this illusion without a fight.

Most unfortunate

 

I wouldn't say you're terrible at communicating at all. Not on here anyway.

Have you tried doing something other than fighting them?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, BlueSky said:

I wouldn't say you're terrible at communicating at all. Not on here anyway.

Have you tried doing something other than fighting them?

 

I don't know that.

 

Only when you leave the construct, and you are fully yourself, that you will know everything that has happened.

For all I know, the feeling of me fighting them for eternity could be a deception.

 

To make me feel hopeless and helpless. All alone.

Fighting them is futile. They are "invincible", and I should just give up.

So it could be a deception.

 

The only thing I am absolutely sure of, beyond any shadow of a doubt, is that this world is an illusion, and we are infinite eternal beings.

 

Anything else is just things that I remember from before I came here and my experience here in this world.

And they could very well be deceptions.

 

I can not be sure of anything else.

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, BlueSky said:

I wouldn't say you're terrible at communicating at all. Not on here anyway.

Have you tried doing something other than fighting them?

\

I tell you how they deceived me the first time.

I was a teen. 16-17.

 

And I came to the undeniable conclusion that this world is absolutely not real, and we are infinite eternal beings.

All of a sudden and VERY conveniently, a thought entered my mind.

 

"Yes, you are an infinite eternal being from beyond space and time, but you chose to come here.

You want to experience what it is to be a limited corporeal being. To experience what it is to be human. You should enjoy the experience"

 

I thought, yeah, that sounds like me. I get bored easy and just wanted to experience the lower planes. Lol

So I never gave it another thought and just enjoy this experience here.

 

After 10-15 years... As you get older here you get wiser and more logical. 

I thought No, no way, makes no sense. 

 

If I chose this experience, why do I get the occasional visit from dark entities in the middle of the night?

So I said. Ok, if I am here on my own free will, that means I can leave when I wish to, right?

 

So I said out loud and also inside my mind... "I wish to end this experience and return home. I am done here"

All I got were crickets.

 

I asked every which way. From asking nicely to demanding to be let out. Well, I am still here.

So I didn't come here out of my own free will to experience this. Clearly. 

 

It was all a deception.

Edited by Guardian
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/2/2021 at 2:55 PM, Guardian said:

\

I tell you how they deceived me the first time.

I was a teen. 16-17.

 

And I came to the undeniable conclusion that this world is absolutely not real, and we are infinite eternal beings.

All of a sudden and VERY conveniently, a thought entered my mind.

 

"Yes, you are an infinite eternal being from beyond space and time, but you chose to come here.

You want to experience what it is to be a limited corporeal being. To experience what it is to be human. You should enjoy the experience"

 

I thought, yeah, that sounds like me. I get bored easy and just wanted to experience the lower planes. Lol

So I never gave it another thought and just enjoy this experience here.

 

After 10-15 years... As you get older here you get wiser and more logical. 

I thought No, no way, makes no sense. 

 

If I chose this experience, why do I get the occasional visit from dark entities in the middle of the night?

So I said. Ok, if I am here on my own free will, that means I can leave when I wish to, right?

 

So I said out loud and also inside my mind... "I wish to end this experience and return home. I am done here"

All I got were crickets.

 

I asked every which way. From asking nicely to demanding to be let out. Well, I am still here.

So I didn't come here out of my own free will to experience this. Clearly. 

 

It was all a deception.

A self-deception, Brother. But we can change our minds, we will return to WHAT IS eventually, when True Will is asserted and adhered to.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, novymir said:

A self-deception, Brother. But we can change our minds, we will return to WHAT IS eventually, when True Will is asserted and adhered to.

 

I wish that was the case, my friend.

 

You assume that we are all the same. And your own experiences must apply to everyone.

I know it was them. I have 40 years' experience with them.

 

I know how they operate. They make you think it's your idea, of course.

 

They are not going to say "Hey it's us doing it" 🤣

 

As I said, they are masters of illusion and deception.

 

After they see that the old tactics don't work anymore, they change tactics.

It was in the past when I did something more dramatic, something they didn't like... That they appeared that night to let me know.

And I would shit myself, again. Lol

 

Not anymore. I am a whole new being now... They cannot even appear anywhere near me now.

 

I have gained more access to myself "consciousness".

And gaining ground.

 

My advantage is that this construct wasn't built by them.

 

It was built by some benevolent beings for an unknown reason. The dark ones just took over it and imprison beings here.

 

They are no creative, they do not create. They just take over shit and distort. 

 

They are parasites. 

 

 

 

Edited by Guardian
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/30/2021 at 2:26 PM, Guardian said:

 

Then I could see tiny dots of energy moving chaotically in the air. Quadrillions of them. They make up this construct.

There is no pattern to them that I can see.

 

 

On 12/5/2021 at 5:50 AM, Guardian said:

 

It was built by some benevolent beings for an unknown reason. The dark ones just took over it and imprison beings here.

 

They are no creative, they do not create. They just take over shit and distort. 

 

They are parasites. 

 

 

 

1. It is a superordinate pattern which is something very extraordinary. And what needs to be put into a different context and points to something. It is and would be considered impossible by Humans. 

2. Don't you think there's more to it than just duality? In this layer there is the possibility to decide as consciousness answers in a binary way. Perhaps it is intended that this will create a decision-making ability here. Wouldn't you also offer a seemingly extreme variety of perceptible variables to make something more vivid;)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Origin said:

 

1. It is a superordinate pattern which is something very extraordinary. And what needs to be put into a different context and points to something. It is and would be considered impossible by Humans. 

2. Don't you think there's more to it than just duality? In this layer there is the possibility to decide as consciousness answers in a binary way. Perhaps it is intended that this will create a decision-making ability here. Wouldn't you also offer a seemingly extreme variety of perceptible variables to make something more vivid;)

 

Yeah, they are obviously a pattern, and they serve a function. They make up this construct.

I am just not able to see a pattern to them.

And now they are moving very differently compared to how they behaved when I was a child.

No sure what that means.

 

In part 2 I am not sure what you are trying to say.  Duality? 

And consciousness, as I said, is the rest of your being.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Guardian said:

 

Yeah, they are obviously a pattern, and they serve a function. They make up this construct.

I am just not able to see a pattern to them.

And now they are moving very differently compared to how they behaved when I was a child.

No sure what that means.

 

In part 2 I am not sure what you are trying to say.  Duality? 

And consciousness, as I said, is the rest of your being.

And now imagine that you have not seen 99.999% of the rest. And I'm not even talking about spatial depth. It is certainly what counts as the great unknown. I can imply that if humans could see this, everything would come to a standstill. It would be amusing if it revealed reality but then Humans would no longer have any point in existing here. :classic_ninja: But that's not how it works. Questions still need to be discovered to put it into context....

 

Only we on this layer can choose and interpret. In order to make a decision. There is only one phenomenon. Everything else are flawed reflections of Humans themselves;)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Origin said:

And now imagine that you have not seen 99.999% of the rest. And I'm not even talking about spatial depth. It is certainly what counts as the great unknown. I can imply that if humans could see this, everything would come to a standstill. It would be amusing if it revealed reality but then Humans would no longer have any point in existing here. :classic_ninja: But that's not how it works. Questions still need to be discovered to put it into context....

 

Only we on this layer can choose and interpret. In order to make a decision. There is only one phenomenon. Everything else are flawed reflections of Humans themselves;)

 

If everything come to a stand still, it would be absolutely amazing.

 

"Humans would no longer have any point in existing here"    indeed.

 

For the first time since we have been imprisoned here.... we will come together as one people and work together to break free.

 

That is my goal. 

Edited by Guardian
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Guardian said:

 

If everything come to a stand still, it would be absolutely amazing.

 

"Humans would no longer have any point in existing here"    indeed.

 

For the first time since we have been imprisoned here.... we will come together as one people and work together to break free.

 

That is my goal. 

Then billions of illusions and dreams would also be stopped. Every development. But there is a reason why we are here. Apparently we are very immature to be ready. The phenomenon is infinitely underestimated. I don't think we understand what we're really facing here. Everyone will go his own way. Most cannot properly reflect anything in themselves.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Origin said:

Then billions of illusions and dreams would also be stopped. Every development. s a reason why we are here. Apparently we are very immature to be ready. The phenomenon is infinitely underestimated. I don't think we understand what we're really facing here. Everyone will go his own way. Most cannot properly reflect anything in themselves.

 

I don't know if you have read everything I said here, from the start

This world is an illusion, and we are imprisoned here against our will.

 

I do NOT care what their reason is. 

 

I do understand what we are facing here. And no... Everyone should come together. That is the last thing they want

Our people need someone to remove their doubts and fears from their minds, it seems.

 

 

And by the way things have been progressing... Looks like that someone will be me.

 

So be it.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Guardian said:

 

I don't know if you have read everything I said here, from the start

This world is an illusion, and we are imprisoned here against our will.

 

I do NOT care what their reason is. 

 

I do understand what we are facing here. And no... Everyone should come together. That is the last thing they want

Our people need someone to remove their doubts and fears from their minds, it seems.

 

 

And by the way things have been progressing... Looks like that someone will be me.

 

So be it.

 

Whether we are held captive here against our will, that is one hundred percent true with the human slave system. From birth you are manipulated and stuffed with nothing. Everything you have learned here is human nonsense. And none of it has any significance in the other layer.

 

But if I count Humans as a whole and all the sick nightmares Humans do to themselves and others, the story is quite different. Under the skin, we are worse than predators. And suddenly it makes sense to be here. This thing has made me glimpse into something impossible, which has changed my opinion or rather perspective. From a human perspective, it is understandable to hate it for that. To be here. Unfortunately, I know that nothing can be changed in this layer. Interfering in the development of others is pointless. 

 

If you think you can change something, that is your own personal decision.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Origin said:

Whether we are held captive here against our will, that is one hundred percent true with the human slave system. From birth you are manipulated and stuffed with nothing. Everything you have learned here is human nonsense. And none of it has any significance in the other layer.

 

But if I count Humans as a whole and all the sick nightmares Humans do to themselves and others, the story is quite different. Under the skin, we are worse than predators. And suddenly it makes sense to be here. This thing has made me glimpse into something impossible, which has changed my opinion or rather perspective. From a human perspective, it is understandable to hate it for that. To be here. Unfortunately, I know that nothing can be changed in this layer. Interfering in the development of others is pointless. 

 

If you think you can change something, that is your own personal decision.

 

 

" Interfering in the development of others is pointless. "

 

It is not. We are one people and there is no such thing as development. We are infinite, eternal beings. What development?

 

"If you think you can change something, that is your own personal decision"

 

I can and I will.

 

No such thing as personal decision. We are one. One people.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/1/2021 at 11:26 PM, Guardian said:

They make up this construct.

Everyone has heard by now about the simulation theory. They are bits of information.

A few weeks ago, while trying to connect to my consciousness more than ever before... I came across something incredible.

 

I am sure you have heard about the double slit experiment.

I was in my computer chair, meditating with my eyes open. (I can be in meditating state all day, drive, go shopping...etc)

Anyway, half the room dematerialised. I could not believe it.

Half the kitchen, the PC and monitor gone. All I could see was energy.

I was able to hold that concentration for 3 minutes.

There was a huge geometric shape where the TV monitor supposed to be.

I have never seen a geometric shape like that before. Same shape within itself but different colours.

The first one was red, vibrating, the second one within it was blue, then yellow... the rest of colours were faded and in the middle was pitch black.

Then I thought... I am going to observe it now. And as I did, everything reappeared instantly.

Indeed, observation collapses the wave function. It was truly amazing.

 

I looked all over the net to see if I can find that geometric shape.

I wasn't able to.

5 days later, I was watching a vid on a YouTube channel  'Quantum Gravity Research' and the topic was  Quasi crystals Vs Crystals.

 

They show an image of quasi crystals . And I thought Wow... that was the closest geometric shape I have seen so far.

Not exactly the same, but very close.

 

I am sorry, my friend.... what I am going to say next might make you run for the hills. Lol

 

This world is not real. It is indeed an illusion. And I believe we are imprisoned here. By those dark entities I have seen since I got here.

We are infinite, eternal beings. Beyond space and time. I knew that since I got here.

We are not human. Human is what they turned us into

They even have a symbol for us. 

Infinite beings trapped in an infinite loop as limited being for infinity

They think it's ironic and funny. I obviously do not find it funny. 

All my life I tried to awaken the rest of our people. They all are deep asleep, and they don't want to wake up.

They never do.

They won't give up this illusion without a fight.😞

Most unfortunate.

 

That is an interesting experience you described. It jogged my memory of an unusual experience I had standing under a tree in my local park over 10 years ago. If you want me to describe it I will!

 

It sounds to me like you had an altered state of consciousness, which I think I did myself that day in the park.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, itsnotallrightjack said:

 

That is an interesting experience you described. It jogged my memory of an unusual experience I had standing under a tree in my local park over 10 years ago. If you want me to describe it I will!

 

It sounds to me like you had an altered state of consciousness, which I think I did myself that day in the park.

 

Please do my friend. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

O so this is gonna sound kinda weird. But this morning I woke up and every single one of my plants in the house are dead!

 

1 of them is a cactus. It was fine yesterday. It's not only dead, but it's completely shrunk......... very strange....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...