Jump to content

strange unexplained stuff that has happened to you? please share


Recommended Posts

Ghost car.

 

I am driving along my lane one day (this was in the early 2000's some time), in bright daylight. There are a few little bends on the mile-long lane, but no other lanes or tracks intersecting. The only possible drive-off place is an open farmyard in which any vehicle is clearly visible.

 

So, I'm coming back from town and driving that lane to get to my house. Traffic is sparse there, and not many cars a day use it. Ahead of me I see an ordinary blue car (can't remember what type or reg. no. , but it certainly wasn't vintage or classic) It was going about the same speed as me, so no problem. I drove behind it at a decent distance  so as not to tailgate it but not too far behind.

 

There was one slight bend in the road, the blue car took it and I followed.

The car was still in front of me.

The second slight bend came up. The blue car took it and I followed....

 

...To find NO blue car ahead of me.

 

The next section of lane was straight, so it couldn't have suddenly speeded up and got out of sight around another bend. It had just disappeared.

And as I mentioned, there were no turn-off places (we had already passed the farm anyway.)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Brilliant, phosphorescent white light circa 2002.

 

I got up for a pee in the middle of the night. I didn't turn a light on, as there's usually enough ambient light in my bathroom from the farm lights over the back field.

Did that, then started to go back to bed. There are two bedrooms facing south. Both doors were open to the landing.

I was on the landing (upstairs hall for those who speak USA?) When a brilliant pure phosphorescent white light absoultely filled the rooms, hallway, everything.  It lasted about 2 minutes then died away. (much longer than a lightning flash!)

 

After that I couldn't sleep. I got a coffee and watched the sky until dawn, but no more light. Obviously not a strange lightning storm.

WTF was that?  I never saw it again and am often up in the night.

Edited by CrowintheSnow
srupid keyboard hates "D"'s again.
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

@CrowintheSnow

 

Talking about lights, my dad told me a story about such an event but outdoors.

Dad and mom were travelling late one evening (dark) on a remote paved road quite a few years ago.

He said all of a sudden the sky lit up for as far as he could see like it was day time. It lasted a few seconds then back in the dark as normal. 

The next day it was mentioned in the paper and the report was that it had been witnessed by many and as far as over 100 miles away.

 

He said they never heard anymore about it from the msm and no explanation was ever brought forward.

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

That's well strange, what your Dad and Mom saw, @wideawake

It might be some military exercise going on, or something out of this world? If it was  military it will always be a  mystery because they'll never say.

 

I asked neighbours when I saw that brilliant light, but people I asked had no idea because they are all asleep at that time.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

I had a dream where i would cease to exist once he sun sets when i was about 7-8 years old.  In this dream, someone was telling me to take care of my blankets as the sun was setting.  I remember thinking to myself, "This blanket is infinitely worthless compared to what's going to happen...why should i care??" and remember feeling the worst feeling of despair and hopelessness that i have ever felt in my life.  The blanket that covered over me turned to a heavy slab of rough stone and i woke feeling as if nothing can prevent me from having my consciousness ceasing to exist.  I went into my parents' bedroom beyond horrified and told them my blanket turned to stone.  They told me to shut up and go back to sleep despite my pleas (my parents were literally cold-blooded degenerates).  The level of fear i experienced that night still haunts me to this very day.  This is why "ceasing to exist" is my greatest fear of all time and changed my personality up until something out of this world happened years later.

 

The reason why i'm telling this true story is that back in 2007, i had my very first genuine astral travel while being 100% conscious of it.  When i woke up, there was a 20 lb long slab of granite stone sitting vertically on my chest from the bottom of my chin to half of my thigh.  I have never seen this slab of stone before.  I live alone and i do not have any history of sleepwalking ever in my life.  The only person i've told this story was my brother who lived on the east coast as a federal prosecutor.  I realized at that moment that the reality we live in is only an small slice of the worlds that exists.  I felt that to the core when i woke up.  The stone slab appearing out of nowhere could've been a sign, telling me to stop worrying about ceasing to exist because our consciousness never goes away.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

Evening forum. Loving this thread! reading all your experiences has sparked memories of things i've experienced which defy logic. 

 

Let's split these experiences in to two categories; one is sober consciousness and the other we'll call conciousness under mind altering substances.

 

Firstly, I was 8 years old and lived on the Isle of Lewis. I was cycling back home around 7pm on a Sunday evening when I looked to the horizon and saw it utterly dominated by The Moon. The Fullest moon I have ever seen. I mean the moon was so close and huge that only half of it poked above the horizon yet it was all I could see. The way I would describe was i was x100 zoomed in on it. I still to this day can't explain it. It was like a supermoon on steroids.

 

When I was around 9 years I was staying at my Nana and Grandad's for the summer holidays. They were both out for the count with my Grandad's favourite sleep meditation music blaring out of the radio; BBC World service. 

 

I decide to stay up and watch the film on the tv, Stephen King's IT. From a  young age I was able to see through trivial facades of horror and generally found them ridiculous. The creepy clown wasn't scaring me and I was hungry, so,seeing as the dear grandparents were asleep I decides to sneak down the tenement stairs to get some sweets from the shop next door. 

 

I made it down 3 flights of stairs, bounding with the manic energy of a kid with sugar high anticipation when I am stopped, near dead, by some unseen oppressive force on the first landing. This felt like running into a force field, I was winded and couldn't breathe. I've always hated the feeling of being winded and always found it terror inducing, so imagine my fear as I struggle to regain my breath, look down on the ground and there before me is a little fluffy red pompom, like the creepy clown's nose, like the little red nose thing on his shoes. That was the very first time I felt scared speechless. I tried to scream but the wailing river was dry. I've hated clowns ever since. Don't even get me started on Gacey!

 

 

Allow me to relay an interesting shared experience while on acid and alcohol. A former friend and I were on a bench beneath a tree at Torre Abbey, Torquay. We had partaken of a few lagers and a few drops of some relatively mild acid. We were far from tripping and engaged in chit chat. Next thing we both begin to feel agitated, like something's watching us. We scan about for any polis or grasses. Nothing. Then the swinging noise. A gust of air, enough to shift your fringe, the noise continues. A swinging noise. Gust of air. We stand either side of the branch above us and watch the branch bobbing up and down as though something were hanging from it. Next the noises are an explosion, horse hooves, footsteps, cheering, booing, a muffled voice announcing inaudible things, "Can you hear that?" I ask

"Horses" Said my friend.

Next all we hear is silence, save for one far off voice, booming yet unintelligible to us. The voice clearly of a man of authority. The voice seems to have made it's final decree and the crowd is once again vociferous. 

"Did you hear that?" 

"Aye, someone's about to get hung" Then the swinging branch noise recommenced. Bestial cries of anguish filled the air and a foul smell of decay, of rotten eggs.

 

The Torre Abbey experience, if told from a solipsistic, single node of consciousness POV is easy to explain as the chemical imbalance of the brain under duress of substances but how does one explain the shared "Hallucinated" experience?

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Two things for me of late.

 

1) Deja vu. I have never experienced this before. But recently it happens every few weeks. This is not visually this is verbally. I'm having a conversation and all of a sudden I realise I have had this EXACT conversation before and I mean word for word and I know exactly what is going to be said next.

 

2) This is the big one for me. I am now constantly having Christian religious experiences. Which is curious for me because I don't consider myself religious and prior I did not believe in Christianity If I am honest and I used to mock these born again Christians thinking it was a load of bollox, but I think it's happening to me. I have to say so far it's been  the best experience of my life. Thank you Jesus.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/28/2021 at 8:11 PM, Mr H said:

Two things for me of late.

 

1) Deja vu. I have never experienced this before. But recently it happens every few weeks. This is not visually this is verbally. I'm having a conversation and all of a sudden I realise I have had this EXACT conversation before and I mean word for word and I know exactly what is going to be said next.

 

2) This is the big one for me. I am now constantly having Christian religious experiences. Which is curious for me because I don't consider myself religious and prior I did not believe in Christianity If I am honest and I used to mock these born again Christians thinking it was a load of bollox, but I think it's happening to me. I have to say so far it's been  the best experience of my life. Thank you Jesus.

 

I've had "Déjà vu" all my life and it is a nice feeling when that happens.

I also get bad feelings prior to major events like 9/11, scamdemic, family members passing way, etc. I don't know ahead of time what it is or how imminent it is. 

As far as your religious experiences, take it all in mate. Any positive coming your way will only help you through this nasty war going on with TPTB.

Cheers! 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well, seen another UFO again...

 

After hearing the death of a family member a couple months ago, many ended up gathering at this house that evening on the edge of a small city (60000 maybe?) on the east coast, Canada.

I left that place @ 11 pm alone and when I got in the vehicle I could see this light in the sky beyond an open field. When I first noticed it, it was on the move and that is what got my attention.

Twice while sitting in my vehicle with engine off looking at the thing, I talked to 2 different people and twice I showed them the light and no one cared.

One said it was a plane while the light was at a stand still. lol 

The other said: A UFO and shrugged it off and left.

 

I sat there alone watching it and became aware it was getting closer and closer. It stopped at I would estimate to be 2000 feet away and at roughly 30 degrees elevation. Bright multi colored lights flashing around it's center line, in the darkness of night I could see a darker shape type craft to that light. 

I guesstimate that to be bigger than a vehicle and no sound that I could hear. 

Weird enough as it is, bizarrely after watching it for about 1/2 hour, I left while "it" was still sitting there.

I reacted the same way in another weird event (I'll post about it someday). Anyone experiencing something weird would've stayed as long as it remains on the spot to see how it will leave or walk toward it.

 

I've had many mysterious happenings throughout my live starting when young and even though it intrigues me and want to know all about the mysterious, for some reason I deal with it in a nonchalant way knowing what I'm seeing or living at the moment. I don't understand my reactions to such. 

Eventually, I'll post about some paranormal moments, odd events and unusual coincidences.

 

Nice thread btw,

Cheers !!

 

 

  

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/3/2021 at 3:16 PM, wideawake said:

I've had many mysterious happenings throughout my live starting when young and even though it intrigues me and want to know all about the mysterious, for some reason I deal with it in a nonchalant way knowing what I'm seeing or living at the moment. I don't understand my reactions to such.

That is the only way you can deal with it otherwise you will drive yourself mad

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, peter said:

That is the only way you can deal with it otherwise you will drive yourself mad

 

Not really, like what we (a 70 year old friend and I) saw last fall through the trees.

It was a great big red glowing area from the ground to over 100 feet above the mature trees. It was quite big in circumference and only a few hundred yards away.

I should've got out of the truck (we were at a standstill looking at it) and walked over to it to investigate, like I would do now. 

However, we drove beyond that area to see for a better view from a different location. When we got to the new location, we could clearly see that there was nothing unusual at that spot and actually dusk was settling.

Something abnormal happened that night for sure and I'll never know what it was now. 

 

As a side note: Where we saw that bright red glowing "light", it was exactly where I had shot a moose the previous year when hunting with that 70 year old friend. Weird but true.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by wideawake
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Maybe I didn't explain myself properly , I'm the same, I have gone to investigate sightings myself , what I should have said was, I find it interesting but I don't dwell on all the weird shit that has happened to me over the years

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

How about this here as an unexplained reality.

 

My grand daughter was maybe 3 years old and we were playing "hidden in hands color game" and she had to guess in which of my hand the blue or green Easter egg was... 95 percent success rate. 

We had mutual mental attention while doing this and lots of witnesses.

AMAZING.

 

I should probably mention that there has always been special emotions between her and I. Kind of a connection from beyond maybe?

 

Ever since that 3 yo sweetheart in question started talking, she started calling me this odd name for no apparent reason. To this day all my grandchildren (5) call me by that name.

 

Come to find out that name was what my father was called when he was young and it could not have been known to her as we live a good 16 hour drive away from them. 

Go figure...

Edited by wideawake
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

I once pulled off the highway up a road that lead to a shale pit so my son could "do a number 1.".  He was  7 at the time.  I got out of the truck too, just to stretch my legs as we had been on the road awhile driving out in the countryside.  He finished his business and we ended up walking around the pit area.  Out of nowhere we both heard what sounded like someone talking on a radio.  I thought it was a Game Warden inside the woods out of sight.  I waved towards the area where I thought the source was coming from and said "hello." There was no response.  I motioned my son to go back to the truck as I carefully walked closer to the edge of the shale pit where it meets the woods.  A few steps and I hear the sound again.  I look back and my son  whispered loudly, I heard it too!  I thought perhaps there was an old shack out in the woods with electricity and a TV blaring the news.  I saw nothing a few steps closer.  We heard it once more before leaving.  Each time it lasted  for approximately 7-10 seconds, we heard an indistinct man's voice such as a newscaster and it was a companies by some static-like background noise somewhat like a TV on in a closed room as stated previously..  Google maps and Google Earth show nothing in the area as far as structures.  It was not from the direction of the highway and no other roads within miles.

Edited by Aboom
Misspelled words, added details about sound
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I love stories like these, and they are all extremely common.

i absolutely believe in spirits, the paranormal etc whatever you want to call it. I’ve had a few experiences in my life myself.

 

when I was 12 my dad bought his first house and we moved in. No one was home and I was in an unfinished room that looked like it was being used for storage upstairs.

Suddenly i heard someone say my name twice in a sing songy almost mocking tone. Like I said there was no one in the house other than me and I heard the voice very clearly. It wasn’t my imagination. It was an actual voice. I immediately bolted downstairs. 
 

a few weeks later I told my atheist sister about what I heard and her eyes got real big. She said while she was in that room she heard someone laughing. Again when no one else was around. 

 

a few other strange things happened in that house like a locked door flung open on its own and the hand held Landline phone would beep on its own. 
Everything stopped once the house was remodeled. 
 

i had a vivid dream of a famous person dying only to later find out they had died while i had the dream. My only explanation for that is I had left my body and was watching them die.

 

i saw shadow people in my kitchen. They would fade in and fade out. I just watched them and I wasn’t scared. They didn’t seem to even be aware of me. Then I realized I wasn’t in my kitchen I was actually laying in my bed. I think I had astral projected into my kitchen as it felt as though I was actually there. 

 

another time I was in the state of not being asleep but not being awake either, that in between “twilight” state and I saw a man holding a lantern in my hallway. 
 

that’s all I can think of for now 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/28/2021 at 4:11 PM, Mr H said:

Two things for me of late.

 

1) Deja vu. I have never experienced this before. But recently it happens every few weeks. This is not visually this is verbally. I'm having a conversation and all of a sudden I realise I have had this EXACT conversation before and I mean word for word and I know exactly what is going to be said next.

 

2) This is the big one for me. I am now constantly having Christian religious experiences. Which is curious for me because I don't consider myself religious and prior I did not believe in Christianity If I am honest and I used to mock these born again Christians thinking it was a load of bollox, but I think it's happening to me. I have to say so far it's been  the best experience of my life. Thank you Jesus.

I get those "deja vu's" a lot. Usually when I do, they seem to come in waves of frequencies. That is to say, when I get one, I'll usually experience a few more over the course of a few days. Some can be of the same deja vu, yet on different days...if that makes any sense to you, the readers?

 

Regarding your Christian based "sensations" or experiences; what I've come to understand is that God speaks to you in a quiet voice. It can be that "little voice" in your head or mind. 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/1/2021 at 9:13 PM, Gremmels said:

when I was 12 my dad bought his first house and we moved in. No one was home and I was in an unfinished room that looked like it was being used for storage upstairs.

had a very strange experience about 6 years ago, was working overtime one sunday morning,  in a workshop, measuring parts, normally very noisy etc but think there was only one other person in at that time.

  anyway I feel like Im being watched and look up and see a gargoyle type figure squattting head in hands ( a bit like in children of matrix, middle bottom pic, P210) looking at me!

    so then it almost shrugs in a kinda oh hes noticed me way, and hops off, even had a triangle on end of its tail.

        wtf?!

 

On 11/1/2021 at 9:13 PM, Gremmels said:

 

On 8/6/2020 at 9:12 PM, allymisfit said:

 

Aah now I'm intrigued!! 

 

Please do tell 😄

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

OK, this was a bit of a peculiar one for me this morning.

 

It often happens that I'll wake in the middle of the night, needing to go pee. And for some reason, this generally happens around 3am.

 

So this morning, I woke up from a dream as you do, and needed to go to the bathroom. I have one of those projector clocks, where it projects the time onto the ceiling when you press the button. I stretched out my arm and pressed the button, it clearly showed '3:07' on the ceiling. I immediately then rolled out of bed, and went to the toilet.

 

What took me aback, was that I have a clock in the bathroom, and that was showing the time as '4:42'. WTF? I finished my business and went back to my bedroom and got back into bed. Just to be sure it wasn't malfunctioning, I pressed the button on the clock again. It projected '4:44'.

 

Now I'm pretty sure after getting out of bed, I didn't black out or pass out, and it only takes a few seconds to get from my bedroom across the hall to the bathroom.

 

It was a very bizarre experience, did I somehow slip through a crack in time? Also curiously, once I got back to sleep, I woke up this morning about an hour or so later than I would do normally...

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I was working on the faucet in my kitchen, replacing a tap stem in the sink (see image of a sink tap stem below). As I placed the old stem on the tiled counter top behind me and turned back towards the sink, I could hear the tap rocking back and fourth on the counter top. By rocking back and fourth, I mean the way a coin would roll and then start to settle; back and fourth, each time doing so less and less until it settles.

 

As I continued to work on the sink, I could hear the stem continue to rock back and fourth, without losing any of it's momentum. It continued to rock back and fourth at the same speed, not slowing nor gaining any speed, just continued on in a perceptual motion, if you will. A few seconds into this, I had to turn and look at it, as it continued rocking. It was not slowing down as it continued to rock back and fourth. 

 

The counter top is not uneven. It was on a flat surface. Too heavy for any breeze to effect it in any way. Still rocking at the same speed. I stared at it for a few more seconds, now hoping it would stop, as this was some kind of an unnatural act I was witnessing. It did not stop. Click, clack, click, clack. Now, for almost a minute.

 

Being from another generation, my first instinct wasn't to grab my phone a start filming it. I now wish I had, though. It was an odd feeling watching this thing defy the laws of gravity, inertia and God knows what. No, instead I put my hand on it to make it stop. That did make it stop. I tried to recreate the movement, with no luck. I'm sure it would have had to come to a stop on it's own, yet I'll never know. Nothing else strange has every happened on that counter top before or after.

 

I know, I know...this ain't as dramatic as alien visits and ghost stories, but it was freaky. You had to be there, I guess? 

 

brass-pfister-faucet-stems-9103920-bg-qt

I've had other strange things happen in my life, but I'm tellin' you about this one for now.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/25/2021 at 8:24 AM, mersault said:

Evening forum. Loving this thread! reading all your experiences has sparked memories of things i've experienced which defy logic. 

 

Let's split these experiences in to two categories; one is sober consciousness and the other we'll call conciousness under mind altering substances.

 

Firstly, I was 8 years old and lived on the Isle of Lewis. I was cycling back home around 7pm on a Sunday evening when I looked to the horizon and saw it utterly dominated by The Moon. The Fullest moon I have ever seen. I mean the moon was so close and huge that only half of it poked above the horizon yet it was all I could see. The way I would describe was i was x100 zoomed in on it. I still to this day can't explain it. It was like a supermoon on steroids.

 

When I was around 9 years I was staying at my Nana and Grandad's for the summer holidays. They were both out for the count with my Grandad's favourite sleep meditation music blaring out of the radio; BBC World service. 

 

I decide to stay up and watch the film on the tv, Stephen King's IT. From a  young age I was able to see through trivial facades of horror and generally found them ridiculous. The creepy clown wasn't scaring me and I was hungry, so,seeing as the dear grandparents were asleep I decides to sneak down the tenement stairs to get some sweets from the shop next door. 

 

I made it down 3 flights of stairs, bounding with the manic energy of a kid with sugar high anticipation when I am stopped, near dead, by some unseen oppressive force on the first landing. This felt like running into a force field, I was winded and couldn't breathe. I've always hated the feeling of being winded and always found it terror inducing, so imagine my fear as I struggle to regain my breath, look down on the ground and there before me is a little fluffy red pompom, like the creepy clown's nose, like the little red nose thing on his shoes. That was the very first time I felt scared speechless. I tried to scream but the wailing river was dry. I've hated clowns ever since. Don't even get me started on Gacey!

 

 

Allow me to relay an interesting shared experience while on acid and alcohol. A former friend and I were on a bench beneath a tree at Torre Abbey, Torquay. We had partaken of a few lagers and a few drops of some relatively mild acid. We were far from tripping and engaged in chit chat. Next thing we both begin to feel agitated, like something's watching us. We scan about for any polis or grasses. Nothing. Then the swinging noise. A gust of air, enough to shift your fringe, the noise continues. A swinging noise. Gust of air. We stand either side of the branch above us and watch the branch bobbing up and down as though something were hanging from it. Next the noises are an explosion, horse hooves, footsteps, cheering, booing, a muffled voice announcing inaudible things, "Can you hear that?" I ask

"Horses" Said my friend.

Next all we hear is silence, save for one far off voice, booming yet unintelligible to us. The voice clearly of a man of authority. The voice seems to have made it's final decree and the crowd is once again vociferous. 

"Did you hear that?" 

"Aye, someone's about to get hung" Then the swinging branch noise recommenced. Bestial cries of anguish filled the air and a foul smell of decay, of rotten eggs.

 

The Torre Abbey experience, if told from a solipsistic, single node of consciousness POV is easy to explain as the chemical imbalance of the brain under duress of substances but how does one explain the shared "Hallucinated" experience?

 

Out of likes. That 'IT' incident would bethe fucking stuff of nightmares man.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

A few months back i was listening to a podcast about a ritual which was undertaken in the early 20th century by crowley. Pretty sure it was channeling puzuzu but could have been choronzon actually i think it was choronzon. I was downstairs on the floor (sleeping downstairs) in a relatives house. The poscast outlined the details of this ritual. I heard the dvd player (or sky box turn on) didn't think anything of it. Then i heard something hit the floor (it was dark and i didn't get startled as i thought i might have knocked the tv controls off the sofa. 

 

It wasn't until i got up turned the light on an african mask ripped from the wall (was nailed on.) 

 

A few weeks later when in the same house i awoke with something in my head screaming DEMONS. Obviously im not schizo but its like the voice you hear innerly when you are between wake and sleep. About 10 sirens flew past the house, i looked at the digital clock and 3:33 was there. 

 

Another one i had was when i was about 11. I was staying at my grandparents and i heard in my inner mind (again in a state of sleep and wake) "YOUR GRANDADS MAD AT YOU". Whats weird being a english kid "mad" was never really in my vocabulary and still isn't in the context of being angry. Sure enough i left the heater on in the bathroom and got a bit of a telling off as soon as i went downstairs.

 

I have had other strange experiences which i will share another time. I dont get them as much as i would like. Ever since i was a small child i would look for paranornal phenomena. I remember going up to graveyards on my own in my teens at the dead of night and taking a cassette and asking questions and trying to get an answer. I scared myself silly one time and couldnt find my way out of this countrypark. Other times i would take a portable radio ask questions and scroll the dial, this was creepy in itself. Lol.

 

Think its a shame in the 2000s there were some really good programs on ghosts. BBC used to make some goos dramas, pychic thrillers, pychological horror mellow dramatic type content. Check out 'Afterlife' with lesley sharp. Quite an emotional, sad, scary series that was think back in 2005. 

 

And the documentaries were excellent most of the best ones were british. Last great one that you can still find is "Ghost of the underground". Just people telling their spooky stories of the london underground. But very effective and entertaining if you like that stuff. Enfield poltegeist doc was quite good, but it was almost certain the two young girls were performing some sort of trickery. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Here we go

 

Since I came into this world... The moment I gained consciousness. I was in shock and disoriented.

I have never seen anything like this world before. Time was the most alien thing/concept I have ever seen/experienced.

Took me a few decades to mechanically learn time.

 

Then I could see tiny dots of energy moving chaotically in the air. Quadrillions of them. They make up this construct.

There is no pattern to them that I can see.

I tried to follow one, but I lose it after 2-3 seconds. There are far too many of them, and they are moving fast.

I could not understand as a kid what they were.

 

After seeing Star Wars, I thought that they might be the force. Lol

I was just a kid trying to make sense of things.

Around the age of 6, 3 dark entities appeared in my room around midnight. I was not shaking. I was vibrating.

My entire skeleton structure was vibrating. 

I was scared out of my mind.

The room was pitch black, and they were darker than darkness.

Now, I don't know if they were actually there or were some kind of projection into my room, or into my mind. I do not know.

But they looked and felt VERY real.

They appeared many times throughout my life.

The last time I have seen them was at the end of 2017. When I was messing around with time.

After my wife passed, I moved far away from everything and everyone. And I was struggling mentally and physically.

I had back surgery.

 

Anyway, I was trying to meditate... I was angry, sore, and frustrated... Haven't left the home in 2 years.

And as I lied down... Thinking that I cannot lie still to mediate... I was pulled out of the body, and I was suddenly in space.

Before I go further... No, I don't do drugs, drink alcohol nor do I take medications.🙄

So, I was suddenly in space. I sense a female frequency. It was unbelievable.

It was so peaceful and harmonious, serenity.

Exactly what I need it. 

 

It was like after I have been drowning for years and not dying... Being pulled out of the water and breathing air for the first time in years.

It was truly amazing.

She took me around, and she showed me a water planet. All water and one tree in the middle of it. 

It was beautiful and weird at the same time. One tree sticking out of the water and nothing else.

I have no idea what it means. The tree of life, maybe?

Then she took me to another planet, and it was at night. 

The edge of the city looked strange. Like huge walls sounding it.

If anyone has seen Dark city... Something similar to that. The walls at the edge of the city.

The city was huge, very futuristic looking. 1000s of huge buildings from small to tall from the edge of the city towards the centre.

In the centre of the city was a dome.

And we were inside all of a sudden... Entering a room.

In the room, there were many different groups of aliens. They were all sticking with their own kind. They weren't mixing.

I thought it was weird. But I sensed it was some kind of summit.

As we entered on the right were the first alien group and the only one that I remember how they look like. The rest I cannot seem to recall their faces.

 

They had some kind of glasses in their hand with some kind of drink. Looked like champagne to me. LOL

They looked at me and bow their heads slightly. Like a greeting. At which point I have done the same.

As we were walking towards the middle of the room... I found myself back home, staring at the ceiling in the same position I was thinking to start meditating.

There is no way I could meditate after that.

That experience healed me and brought my frequency a bit into balanced. A few months later got better and left the house and life became normal after a long time of despair.

Whoever she was, I owe her a great deal of gratitude. 

A few months ago after 2 years since she took me on that journey appeared again. But this time in a vivid dream.

I don't know why, in a dream... cos I disregard things that happen in dreams. Even when awake, if not fully awake and aware.

In the dream, I was a kid... She was standing in a room full of kids. And next to her waist was a TV.

She gestures with her hand to come to her. As I approach her, she points at the TV

As I look... And instantly recognized the video clip and the music playing. And a white horse runing on the screen in slow motion.

It was 'Return to innocence' by Enigma.

And then I woke up.

I have no idea what she was trying to tell me.

For me to return to innocence?

What does innocence truly mean? 

No ego, no vanity, no arrogance? 

I have no clue what she wants, what she meant. I am a bit slow, though. LOL

On the 15th Nov. I was drawn to the sun. To observe it with the naked eyes. 

So I did for about 15 min. It was glitching badly. Besides that, it looked like a hole in the fabric of reality.

If any of the normies... People deep asleep would have seen that. Their soul would have collapsed into itself.
The sun is glitching badly... No doubt about that.

I tried to make it as short as possible.

Cheers

Edited by Guardian
spelling error
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/30/2021 at 5:26 AM, Guardian said:

Here we go

 

Since I came into this world... The moment I gained consciousness. I was in shock and disoriented.

I have never seen anything like this world before. Time was the most alien thing/concept I have ever seen/experienced.

Took me a few decades to mechanically learn time.

 

Then I could see tiny dots of energy moving chaotically in the air. Quadrillions of them. They make up this construct.

There is no pattern to them that I can see.

I tried to follow one, but I lose it after 2-3 seconds. There are far too many of them, and they are moving fast.

I could not understand as a kid what they were.

 

After seeing Star Wars, I thought that they might be the force. Lol

I was just a kid trying to make sense of things.

Around the age of 6, 3 dark entities appeared in my room around midnight. I was not shaking. I was vibrating.

My entire skeleton structure was vibrating. 

I was scared out of my mind.

The room was pitch black, and they were darker than darkness.

Now, I don't know if they were actually there or were some kind of projection into my room, or into my mind. I do not know.

But they looked and felt VERY real.

They appeared many times throughout my life.

The last time I have seen them was at the end of 2017. When I was messing around with time.

After my wife passed, I moved far away from everything and everyone. And I was struggling mentally and physically.

I had back surgery.

 

Anyway, I was trying to meditate... I was angry, sore, and frustrated... Haven't left the home in 2 years.

And as I lied down... Thinking that I cannot lie still to mediate... I was pulled out of the body, and I was suddenly in space.

Before I go further... No, I don't do drugs, drink alcohol nor do I take medications.🙄

So, I was suddenly in space. I sense a female frequency. It was unbelievable.

It was so peaceful and harmonious, serenity.

Exactly what I need it. 

 

It was like after I have been drowning for years and not dying... Being pulled out of the water and breathing air for the first time in years.

It was truly amazing.

She took me around, and she showed me a water planet. All water and one tree in the middle of it. 

It was beautiful and weird at the same time. One tree sticking out of the water and nothing else.

I have no idea what it means. The tree of life, maybe?

Then she took me to another planet, and it was at night. 

The edge of the city looked strange. Like huge walls sounding it.

If anyone has seen Dark city... Something similar to that. The walls at the edge of the city.

The city was huge, very futuristic looking. 1000s of huge buildings from small to tall from the edge of the city towards the centre.

In the centre of the city was a dome.

And we were inside all of a sudden... Entering a room.

In the room, there were many different groups of aliens. They were all sticking with their own kind. They weren't mixing.

I thought it was weird. But I sensed it was some kind of summit.

As we entered on the right were the first alien group and the only one that I remember how they look like. The rest I cannot seem to recall their faces.

 

They had some kind of glasses in their hand with some kind of drink. Looked like champagne to me. LOL

They looked at me and bow their heads slightly. Like a greeting. At which point I have done the same.

As we were walking towards the middle of the room... I found myself back home, staring at the ceiling in the same position I was thinking to start meditating.

There is no way I could meditate after that.

That experience healed me and brought my frequency a bit into balanced. A few months later got better and left the house and life became normal after a long time of despair.

Whoever she was, I owe her a great deal of gratitude. 

A few months ago after 2 years since she took me on that journey appeared again. But this time in a vivid dream.

I don't know why, in a dream... cos I disregard things that happen in dreams. Even when awake, if not fully awake and aware.

In the dream, I was a kid... She was standing in a room full of kids. And next to her waist was a TV.

She gestures with her hand to come to her. As I approach her, she points at the TV

As I look... And instantly recognized the video clip and the music playing. And a white horse runing on the screen in slow motion.

It was 'Return to innocence' by Enigma.

And then I woke up.

I have no idea what she was trying to tell me.

For me to return to innocence?

What does innocence truly mean? 

No ego, no vanity, no arrogance? 

I have no clue what she wants, what she meant. I am a bit slow, though. LOL

On the 15th Nov. I was drawn to the sun. To observe it with the naked eyes. 

So I did for about 15 min. It was glitching badly. Besides that, it looked like a hole in the fabric of reality.

If any of the normies... People deep asleep would have seen that. Their soul would have collapsed into itself.
The sun is glitching badly... No doubt about that.

I tried to make it as short as possible.

Cheers

Jeepers, all I had was a story about odd plumbing fixtures.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...