Jump to content

strange unexplained stuff that has happened to you? please share


Recommended Posts

It was the long hot summer of 1976 and it was here that I had my first weird experience with the paranormal.
I was 16 years old at the time and working on the Isle of Arran in a hotel for the summer. The hotel was on the edge of a bay looking westwards towards the heads of Ayr over the Firth of Forth.
The staff chalet was about 20 feet from the main hotel. The other staff had stayed behind inside the hotel for a late night chat with the owners, but I was tired and wanted to get to bed, so I left alone and walked to the chalet. It was a very clear night with no wind or clouds. It was very quiet too.
When I opened the door of the chalet, I glanced out the window before putting the light on. What I saw there would change my life.
Beyond the window was a stretch of garden bordered with a hedge large enough to block the edge of the sea and the small beach down to it. The sea was about 80 feet from the chalet. Beyond this hedge I saw a large glowing triangle hanging in the air like nothing on this earth should be able to do. It was huge. For some reason despite the shock of what I was seeing, I quickly turned around to check to see if the shape I saw was a reflection on the glass from behind me. It wasn't. I turned back to the window and opened it wide to look out and the thing was still there. It wasn't moving or pulsating or anything. It was just hanging there. Everything was totally silent - including that thing. I felt as if I was glued to it unable to move (shock). I noticed that it seemed like a triangle on its side and I also noticed it hung beyond and above the hedge - important details in working out the size later on. I never saw a reflection on the water so it must have been closer to the shore given my eyeline. It was solid and I noticed that the light got denser in the centre but there were no lights as such as the whole thing was emmitting a solid yellow white light, which gave no definition other than its shape. In retrospect I realised that anything that bright would not have defined edges as such but it did. I'm sad to say I wasn't thinking very rationally and just stood frozen with my mouth hanging open whilst all the time thinking 'WTF is That?' I became aware of a crunching noise outside the chalet door and realised almost immediately, another staff member was approaching the chalet ajoined to mine. I screamed at her to look out the window and as soon as I shouted to her the triangle shot off in the blink of an eye. She saw nothing on her journey to the chalet nor from her window. When this thing left, it was soundless and I was left with the impression that it either took off in a direct straight line at a speed I couldn't fathom, or it was swallowed up by the night space around it like it shrunk to an atom in an instant. I can't remember the babbling I did after it left but I refused to go outside and when my room mate came in and I told her what I'd saw she never beleived me. No-one did. I spent the rest of that night afraid to sleep incase it came back for me. Why I thought that, I don't know. My mind was totally blown by this experience and on its heels,a few days later I had a spontaneous out of the body experience. I never had anything like it before and again my room mate who was in the room at the time of this OOBE, thought I was either just nuts or some kind of attention whore.
I'm just an ordinary person, not given to showing off or sharing intimate stuff, but this experience became one of a few that have intruded on my life and left me searching for answers. Back in 1976 no-one talked about this stuff and it was not easy to get written information about it. Obviously nowadays, there is such a wealth of opinion which I have taken on board.
When you get slapped in the face with something that shouldn't exist and in which you have had no prior knowledge of, it leads you to acknowledge that this world we live in, is a vastly stranger place than what we are taught it is.
It was the begining of a journey for me, which 46 years later, I am still on.

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just for a bit of fun & interest, a list of stuff that's happened to you that you just can't explain?  (or can?) Add your own, small things, big things,  here’s mine as an example: Extremely ev

It was the long hot summer of 1976 and it was here that I had my first weird experience with the paranormal. I was 16 years old at the time and working on the Isle of Arran in a hotel for the summer

7 years ago, I had "gone past" suicidal from my 10 year compulsive gambling addiction.   After my latest half baked attempt at throwing myself underneath the train that morning I went back t

Posted Images

23 hours ago, kitkat said:

It was the long hot summer of 1976 and it was here that I had my first weird experience with the paranormal.
I was 16 years old at the time and working on the Isle of Arran in a hotel for the summer. The hotel was on the edge of a bay looking westwards towards the heads of Ayr over the Firth of Forth.
The staff chalet was about 20 feet from the main hotel. The other staff had stayed behind inside the hotel for a late night chat with the owners, but I was tired and wanted to get to bed, so I left alone and walked to the chalet. It was a very clear night with no wind or clouds. It was very quiet too.
When I opened the door of the chalet, I glanced out the window before putting the light on. What I saw there would change my life.
Beyond the window was a stretch of garden bordered with a hedge large enough to block the edge of the sea and the small beach down to it. The sea was about 80 feet from the chalet. Beyond this hedge I saw a large glowing triangle hanging in the air like nothing on this earth should be able to do. It was huge. For some reason despite the shock of what I was seeing, I quickly turned around to check to see if the shape I saw was a reflection on the glass from behind me. It wasn't. I turned back to the window and opened it wide to look out and the thing was still there. It wasn't moving or pulsating or anything. It was just hanging there. Everything was totally silent - including that thing. I felt as if I was glued to it unable to move (shock). I noticed that it seemed like a triangle on its side and I also noticed it hung beyond and above the hedge - important details in working out the size later on. I never saw a reflection on the water so it must have been closer to the shore given my eyeline. It was solid and I noticed that the light got denser in the centre but there were no lights as such as the whole thing was emmitting a solid yellow white light, which gave no definition other than its shape. In retrospect I realised that anything that bright would not have defined edges as such but it did. I'm sad to say I wasn't thinking very rationally and just stood frozen with my mouth hanging open whilst all the time thinking 'WTF is That?' I became aware of a crunching noise outside the chalet door and realised almost immediately, another staff member was approaching the chalet ajoined to mine. I screamed at her to look out the window and as soon as I shouted to her the triangle shot off in the blink of an eye. She saw nothing on her journey to the chalet nor from her window. When this thing left, it was soundless and I was left with the impression that it either took off in a direct straight line at a speed I couldn't fathom, or it was swallowed up by the night space around it like it shrunk to an atom in an instant. I can't remember the babbling I did after it left but I refused to go outside and when my room mate came in and I told her what I'd saw she never beleived me. No-one did. I spent the rest of that night afraid to sleep incase it came back for me. Why I thought that, I don't know. My mind was totally blown by this experience and on its heels,a few days later I had a spontaneous out of the body experience. I never had anything like it before and again my room mate who was in the room at the time of this OOBE, thought I was either just nuts or some kind of attention whore.
I'm just an ordinary person, not given to showing off or sharing intimate stuff, but this experience became one of a few that have intruded on my life and left me searching for answers. Back in 1976 no-one talked about this stuff and it was not easy to get written information about it. Obviously nowadays, there is such a wealth of opinion which I have taken on board.
When you get slapped in the face with something that shouldn't exist and in which you have had no prior knowledge of, it leads you to acknowledge that this world we live in, is a vastly stranger place than what we are taught it is.
It was the begining of a journey for me, which 46 years later, I am still on.

 Edit: Just to say it was the Firth of Clyde and not Firth of Forth and 44 not 46 years later!  🙄😳

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

During a meditation, which went unexpectedly fairly deep without any intention from myself, I became aware of a single celled organism in my mind's eye :) The first thing I registered was it surprise and sheer delight at being noticed. It then offered to share consciousness and I accepted. What came next was a bit of a shock that I wasn't ready for. It's consciousness had no centre and so had a limitless quality to it. I felt my self, the me, completely disappearing and what was coming over me was so immense, so powerful that I shrank away from it in fear. I've always regretted pulling away as I think it may have been one of the profoundest happenings of my life. I know it sounds a little silly but there it is, honest as I felt it. 

 

Another was, whilst lying in bed one night, something came over me and I was told to lie still. I knew that where ever this was coming from that it was of goodness so I had no need to be afraid, I was safe. I felt like a diamond was being pressed into my forehead around the area of my third eye. After a while once it had opened, or whatever, what felt like an eagle (chuckles) flew out of my forehead and out of the room. I had to wait a few moments and then it came back and re-entered my forehead. With it had come 3 spiritual doctors/healers of a sort. They were male. Actually there was a forth whom I was less aware of but felt that he was some kind of overseer. The 3 spiritual healers proceeded to take up parts of my aura and swish it with their hands or some kind of wand maybe. After that was done, they left. For the rest of the night I had a great deal of energy rising up and down my spine.

 

One other I recall occurred whilst looking at a picture of Krishnamurti. The picture below. I was just looking at it and had, without realising, entered into a deep meditative state. In this state, I became aware, and I use this term sparingly, of his enlightened state. I saw and felt the power of an ocean that nothing could stand against yet it was delicate and subtle whilst being immensely powerful at the same time. Then the picture came to life and I felt his presence in the room and a recognition that he had been viewed from a point of no self. The only way he could've noticed. I have since read that similar ocurred to Krishnamurti and his brother whilst staring at a picture of the Buddah. They described it as being sent a thought by "the Great One". I have since felt that on occasion, I'm looked in on, although I know I'm not helped by them in any way.

 

external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg

Edited by Traveller
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/26/2020 at 7:29 PM, sickofallthebollocks said:


Look forward to your experience then Thestrong - altered state yeah?  Acid, aya, mushrooms?   Anyway yeah chuck it on the forum when you can.👍

 

alcohol + shady acid 

 

EDIT: That combination resulted in a "rush of strangeness". 

 

Still the short version of the story, but one detail to mention is that I got out of the strangeness by hugging a person lovingly, and it ended, and I've recovered since. Hah!

 

I might return to this topic here again. Thanks for making the thread!

 

Edited by THESTRONG-THEVALIANT
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/8/2020 at 12:01 AM, allymisfit said:

Ok.. I don't know if I'm losing the plot, but I keep seeing glitches as a figure that appears for a split second.. Not quick enough for me to work out what/who it is.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was an entity summoned by all of the evil around us to keep me down and miserable, as I have been since all of this crap started. I know that's a bit doom and gloom... But what if? 

These entities could be everywhere. 

 

What can we do to stop this? 

I am praying daily, really praying. 

I just feel haunted by something.. 

That's a shadow being. Fucking scary right? What if I told you these beings were extremely wise and civilised and they have a purpose which involves helping those in distress and if you tell it you are aware of its presence and you are afraid it will attempt to accomodate to your fear of it to make you more comfortable. It has the ability to to posses you, play with your dynamic reality in ways that gaslighter would salivate over but it chooses to reveal itself to you? It doesn't want to scare you by its sudden approach. Check out the traffic light games in the seedier side of porn sites little cupcake tied down tight to the world as an enormous thing of power that could eat you all up in an instant is towering above you. What if you say red light and it stops or amber and it approaches vary softly. When the light is green you'll learn things about how these beings communicate that will freak you out at first (well the less the brain experts can pervert for their own manipulative ends the better) but its just communication. How its done I have no clue but that's all it is, despite how powerful those kinds of abilities would be for an ordinary being. These beings cant be bought with material things as material reality is theirs to do whatever they please with. As you can see from the means of communication your soul is at their disposal if they could be bothered communicating to you all day but its just communication beyond just hearing auricals. Getting over my fear I found a being telling me things through its strange communication means that helped me make sense of all the lies people were having me believe. These are scary gentle giants that mean us well. They could squish you in an instant if they wanted so why dont they?

 

I have a theory. These are older humans who have disembodied or have no body as they cast it off like an eggshell centuries ago. They appear very wise and surprisingly considerate despite their powerfulness. Imagine yourself to be a sparrow being fed by an enormous human. Imagine your a human feeding a little sparrow. A flock of sparrows come to get a feeding but one little sparrow leaps up and perches on your finger. Would you crush it for being so small and puny? Swallow it and go yum yum that was tasty. These beings dont have material bodies which need to eat humans. I think you would feed the cheeky little sparrow which didn't fear you and you would gain something from the interaction with the sparrow. What you gain is something the sparrow also gains from you (besides bread). These hard to quantify gains are a type of food. Have a feast with them but acknowledge its greater size little puppy. Theres no leash when you say red light but don't be afraid of the darkness just because its dark. Try to make friends with the unknown, you will benefit enormously.

Link to post
Share on other sites

As far as i know a shadow that give me fear should not be something that i play with....but i also saw on a few occasion those type of sillouette and always a the corner of my eyes....and at a moment were i cant deny the timing of the moment i seen those shadows. It is scary at first, but i always believe since i heard about those shadow that they seem to feed on fear. I reacted to those events in the same way i react to a situation where i just past close of being killed or seriously injured....i laugh in a trilling way...and try to not give it too much attention/importance.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Weird things have happened to me to. 

When lying down and meditating, there was a starnge fluttering sound, in both ears. 

Only when i got so far into meditation. 

I thought maybe it was imagination, but when i did again it got stronger, and to the point i snapped out of it as I was a bit scared. 

I stopped meditation for a while and when i done it again it came back, exact same. 

It gets to a point that i stop, but want to know what happens if i keep meditating after the sounds and fluttering noises. 

Anyway i have no clue. 

Another weird thing that happened was i didnt know my real dad, but one time was housesitting a relatives dog, and seen the local newspaper lying there. 

Hadnt read one for years, 

Opened it up jokingly at, obituarys. 

There it was real dads obituary. 

A bit freaky was like what the hell

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, sgthaggis said:

Weird things have happened to me to. 

When lying down and meditating, there was a starnge fluttering sound, in both ears. 

Only when i got so far into meditation. 

I thought maybe it was imagination, but when i did again it got stronger, and to the point i snapped out of it as I was a bit scared. 

I stopped meditation for a while and when i done it again it came back, exact same. 

It gets to a point that i stop, but want to know what happens if i keep meditating after the sounds and fluttering noises. 

Anyway i have no clue. 

Another weird thing that happened was i didnt know my real dad, but one time was housesitting a relatives dog, and seen the local newspaper lying there. 

Hadnt read one for years, 

Opened it up jokingly at, obituarys. 

There it was real dads obituary. 

A bit freaky was like what the hell

 

 

Don't get fluttering sounds but I get high pitched ringing sometimes. 

 

Never quite figured out what it is. The high speed communication of beings from another dimension?

 

Zen Meditation is all about crossing the abyss. 

 

You get to a point where darkness assails you, literal black emptiness. 

 

Some people can't handle it, they back away and snap out of the meditation, but you have to keep going with your focus forward until the deeper you go into the darkness that you break through to Nirvana effectively. It's like breaking out of the universe or some force that holds it together. Once you get past the void you expand and the universe appears inside your mind and you realise that size is all an illusion and that your true perceptive faculty can encompass the whole universe within itself. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I never understood the point of meditation, but tried it anyway.  Some funky stuff happened when I did it a year or so ago.  

 

For one thing I got doodle bopped either by a disembodied being or my own subconscious.  Can’t say it was terrible. 

 

Once I listened to some guided mediation lady on a YouTube video and a tiny flaming  chariot led by lions came out of me and rode around the room.  I wasn’t even totally into it. 

 

Another time I was transported to some class where others were meditating together and the teacher saw me and spoke to me.  Then I went to some Indian guys house where he took a broom and swept me with it.  Guess he thought I was filthy. 

 

So the moral is if you’re going to meditate have some objective because if you go in aimless just anything will happen.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

my electric razor went off in the middle of the night for no reason at all, it sits on a table so the sound is amplified by about 10 times

 

scared the hell out of me

 

literally thought someone was breaking in my room with a chainsaw.

I have experienced many strange coincidences in my life to the point I now keep a coincidence diary, I suggest others do the same

 

 

 

Edited by 78ast78dgyad
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...
On 12/15/2020 at 1:46 PM, THESTRONG-THEVALIANT said:

 

alcohol + shady acid 

 

EDIT: That combination resulted in a "rush of strangeness". 

 

Still the short version of the story, but one detail to mention is that I got out of the strangeness by hugging a person lovingly, and it ended, and I've recovered since. Hah!

 

I might return to this topic here again. Thanks for making the thread!

 

 

@sickofallthebollocks sorry in advance for tagging you to this post, but in continuation of the story... so the vibe of the night I had is like the picture I am about to post... I've listened to the song Bark at the moon by Ozzy Osbourne but I've never seen this (werewolf) album cover until I stumbled upon it two days ago... so now I'm here writing about this.

 

image.png.d8452d41fb826a302117cd3ce91ecd5f.png 

 

I'm short on time again... and haven't been here on this forum for a while because I am busy... however to continue my "strange story"... something tried to possess me that night and I RESISTED HARD... maybe I tell this story in full next time I'm here. But If you see the picture included here - that was the vibe of that night and it was really fucking scary... 

 

PS. I tried to write about this one month ago but I felt the timing was not right so I didn't write anything. I'll be back.

Edited by THESTRONG-THEVALIANT
Link to post
Share on other sites

This happened about 10 years ago. Quite some time ago now. Anyway the story is that I was intoxicated and so was the two other with me. The location was a small house and it was night-time. I was standing and ranting, and the two others were sitting, so I was talking and gesturing with my hands and telling stories about yadda yadda and conversing with the two, and eventually I ended up saying in my rant "and they are Hellhounds" ( I was talking about the celtic knots and the animals at the end of the knots (although I later learned by myself that the dogs are pasture dogs, but maybe there's more than one type ) ). For some reason I was quite wild, however when I said the word "Hellhound" the other guy looked at me cold and said. I saw one today. And suddenly the vibe changed. The other guy said and pointed on me "You look like you have aims all over" (Like someone is aiming with lasers).

 

Now I started growling for some reason. It is hard to write in text what happened and while writing now it partly feels just silly to write this but also it was scary, and intense. It took me many years for this experience to fade away. Continuing with the story - So now I was for some reason thinking in my intoxication (or connecting "for real") with the Hellhound, I thought it was somewhere around the house. I started growling, and my arms became tense and for a split second I thought I was going to get the Logan blades out of my arms LOL. Talk about being intoxicated eh?. It started beeping, like some high pitch frequency sounds (I think someone had a mention of that sound on this thread?) and that's when it became scary beacuse now I started to feel fangs. Thinking about it now I was so filled with adrealine just because I thought there was a hellhound about, but the feeling of the fangs and the claws creeping was what made me afraid suddenly, and I was about to counter the feeling with singing a melody that I thought would ward off bad vibes but the song failed quickly and miserably it sounded false and horrible with a beastly tone, that is what made the other guy jump up from the stool and tried to flee (the other one had already left the room), and this fleeing person I overwhelmed him with a loving hug instead of something horrible. And that is where the "transformation" stopped. Then I tried to go after a sword and then go out to meet and slay the Hellhound, but the two stopped me, and we stood in a circle hands on eachothers backs. I shouted for protection and they went "Shhhh"... then I just went laying on the floor and the situation calmed down... next day no one talked about what happened. Never. It just was one of those moments that definitely match the title of this topic: "Strange unexplained stuff that has happened to you". In my life the only strange unexplained incident. Eventhough I tried to explain it now it remains strange. The feeling was so horrible. I was never told how I looked, and I never asked how I looked, but It just all felt so bad.

 

So was there a hellhound walking about? probably not, right? But why did the other guy say he saw one out of sudden with a cold & concerned facial expression - that's what made me flip. And why did I think it was outside? And is it really possible to turn into a werewolf, and do they exist? My answer is: No, you'll have to show me one before I believe.


So in conclusion I'm still a question mark to as what really happened. But I believe it was just intoxication playing tricks, but it was so weird that it left mental scars for a long time for me.

 

I've heard people say when they've taken ayahuasca that they've turned into Jaugar or Anaconda. Does anyone know how they look when they've had that experience?

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/9/2021 at 2:40 PM, peter said:

When you say you were intoxicated , may I ask what from

 

Peter it was a heavy alcohol/acid combo. I've had plenty of experience of that combo before with "flower power" vibes, until this one time when it turned out to be a bad trip. It shocked me. I did not see it coming. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I have had various experiences.

Where I grew up there were numerous instances of pictures falling from walls, touch lamps going on and off etc. The thing that froze me with fear was while lying in bed one night hearing a sound like a loud groaning/ sinister laughter/ cackling, it was hard to describe, it started in one corner and moved around the room for what felt like several minutes, I wanted to scream but I couldn't move or make a sound. I was fully awake. One night I awoke to briefly see 3 skulls in the window. I didn't like to sleep with the curtains or door closed, the landing light had to be on. Years later my sister had that room, she had her dog in the room at night, they would be seen growling at times at something invisible to my sister, one night she saw the dog with its back vertical against the wall, like something was holding it up against the wall, she also spoke of seeing what looked like a black ghost cat near the house. 

Some years later, in a place I rented a room in, not long after I moved in, the TV turned off then on again a few times after I entered the room, on one occasion the radio started playing just after I entered the kitchen, others witnessed this. One day I felt strange and had to lie down on my bed, I then saw a dark grey mass like dark smoke, around a meter across, form above my wardrobe, I started to have a seizure, I was shaking all over, I heard a housemate on the landing, I wanted to call out but couldn't move my mouth, the shaking stopped then briefly started again, when I then stopped shaking the mass had gone. I haven't experienced anything like that since I moved out of that house. I now live far away from where I grew up. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/6/2020 at 1:33 PM, Beaujangles said:

Ive had two occasions where a black silhouette type thing was sitting on me as I was trying to sleep.  It was a few years ago now...but I still remember well.  The first time it was on my arm near my chest and I felt the slight weight. I thought it was my cat which was also black. I tried to move so as to get it to move and it wouldn't. So I spoke to it thinking it was the cat - as I turned around I saw this black silhouette thing slither towards the floor and disappear. My son came in as he heard me speaking to what I thought was the cat. He asked if I was ok...and I said what I saw and that that I had thought it was the cat. My son told me to come to his room where the cat was sleeping soundly on his bed and had been for the past hour as my son was watching TV.   Then a few months later I was in bed again lying on my left side and I felt the same weight on the outside of my right thigh. I turned and saw a black outline of a thing. It was looking towards the ceiling and had sort of yellowy eyes. ( I could only see the left one from the side.) I looked to the ceiling where it was looking and saw a light...it was like a mini sparkler, like the sparks from a sparkler but the size of a small butterfly. This light went across the corner of the ceiling and I kept focused on it.  After what seemed to be a full minute the black thing slithered to the floor like the last time. As soon as it was gone the light sparkler went out.  Sounds odd I know.... but  over my life there have been a few strange occurrences.....

actually I have heard a very similar story bro from my old spiritual teacher Stuart Wilde and what you saw and felt was an other world being, the lights are what's known as the MORPH. that being can be attached for a few reasons it can suck your energy. I have a feeling you are a strong ESP character. and maybe it was attracted to your light. interesting that you can see the MORPH . that usually comes with great deal of practice. I can see, feel and sense presences. it becomes tiring if I pay to much attention, so try I do to ignore them as much as I can.

But sometimes they will not leave me be usually for a reason I.E. if someone I know is going to pass over I will have an overwhelming feeling, don't know how but I just know. I can see the morph usually the lights are sparkly and would have a milky appearance with a light mist surrounding it/ them. now to get that little blighter to leave you alone, my teacher said use lavender oil pure in a spray bottle spray it in each corner of your room obviously add the lavender to water. as with regards to the MORPH you can actually stick your hand into it and your hand will disappear and you feel a tingly sensation and that's no shit. he did have a name for this being but I honestly cannot remember what its called sorry.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/8/2021 at 4:46 PM, THESTRONG-THEVALIANT said:

This happened about 10 years ago. Quite some time ago now. Anyway the story is that I was intoxicated and so was the two other with me. The location was a small house and it was night-time. I was standing and ranting, and the two others were sitting, so I was talking and gesturing with my hands and telling stories about yadda yadda and conversing with the two, and eventually I ended up saying in my rant "and they are Hellhounds" ( I was talking about the celtic knots and the animals at the end of the knots (although I later learned by myself that the dogs are pasture dogs, but maybe there's more than one type ) ). For some reason I was quite wild, however when I said the word "Hellhound" the other guy looked at me cold and said. I saw one today. And suddenly the vibe changed. The other guy said and pointed on me "You look like you have aims all over" (Like someone is aiming with lasers).

 

Now I started growling for some reason. It is hard to write in text what happened and while writing now it partly feels just silly to write this but also it was scary, and intense. It took me many years for this experience to fade away. Continuing with the story - So now I was for some reason thinking in my intoxication (or connecting "for real") with the Hellhound, I thought it was somewhere around the house. I started growling, and my arms became tense and for a split second I thought I was going to get the Logan blades out of my arms LOL. Talk about being intoxicated eh?. It started beeping, like some high pitch frequency sounds (I think someone had a mention of that sound on this thread?) and that's when it became scary beacuse now I started to feel fangs. Thinking about it now I was so filled with adrealine just because I thought there was a hellhound about, but the feeling of the fangs and the claws creeping was what made me afraid suddenly, and I was about to counter the feeling with singing a melody that I thought would ward off bad vibes but the song failed quickly and miserably it sounded false and horrible with a beastly tone, that is what made the other guy jump up from the stool and tried to flee (the other one had already left the room), and this fleeing person I overwhelmed him with a loving hug instead of something horrible. And that is where the "transformation" stopped. Then I tried to go after a sword and then go out to meet and slay the Hellhound, but the two stopped me, and we stood in a circle hands on eachothers backs. I shouted for protection and they went "Shhhh"... then I just went laying on the floor and the situation calmed down... next day no one talked about what happened. Never. It just was one of those moments that definitely match the title of this topic: "Strange unexplained stuff that has happened to you". In my life the only strange unexplained incident. Eventhough I tried to explain it now it remains strange. The feeling was so horrible. I was never told how I looked, and I never asked how I looked, but It just all felt so bad.

 

So was there a hellhound walking about? probably not, right? But why did the other guy say he saw one out of sudden with a cold & concerned facial expression - that's what made me flip. And why did I think it was outside? And is it really possible to turn into a werewolf, and do they exist? My answer is: No, you'll have to show me one before I believe.


So in conclusion I'm still a question mark to as what really happened. But I believe it was just intoxication playing tricks, but it was so weird that it left mental scars for a long time for me.

 

I've heard people say when they've taken ayahuasca that they've turned into Jaugar or Anaconda. Does anyone know how they look when they've had that experience?

 

 

I have taken aya a few times, yes I have heard the stories of people taking on the character not the embodiment of said animals they've taken on the spirit of mother nature through the aya experience which uses animals as a tool to teach the dreamer of the essence of the jungle and its female spirit which is the caapi plant (the teacher).

what I can tell you from my experiences it can and does over power your psyche, throws your EGO under a bus. you ask how people look under the influence of aya I can honestly tell you they are nothing more than automatic response units pre-programmed. I saw every person on my journey as pure fractural beings of pure light  of differing colours and shapes but in human form. I was blessed to see this to be honest as I was given the gift to see as the shaman see US.

I could see peoples darkness there predatory natures their goodness etc. if you watch the matrix when NEO folds in on himself that is what happened to myself and guess what straight after that experience just like NEO I threw up just as he did in the film. you instantly realise the outside world is a fake. people are fake. nothing more the illusion masks to be honest. I could feel all the anguish pain hurt and emotional garbage ALL people carry it got to much 30+ people I had to go outside. alone and into nature I sat contemplating what had happened and a bush caught my eye, I was enthralled by its beauty and how soft and gentle it looked I put my hand up to touch it, and believe it or not it moved itself into my hand before I could actually touch it first. it lowered its branch into my hand as I was reaching for it pure magical moment, instantly I felt relief and it silently spoke a telepathic knowing everything will be all right. and as a result I became a lot lighter like heaps of crud had been lifted off my shoulders and its true mother nature knows best. got to ask what where you intoxicated on alcohol? mushrooms as in muscara don't think I spelt that right 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/26/2020 at 11:27 PM, 78ast78dgyad said:

my electric razor went off in the middle of the night for no reason at all, it sits on a table so the sound is amplified by about 10 times

 

scared the hell out of me

 

literally thought someone was breaking in my room with a chainsaw.

I have experienced many strange coincidences in my life to the point I now keep a coincidence diary, I suggest others do the same

 

 

 

pmpl I have had a similar experience I was on my synthesiser and was called for dinner. left machine on whilst we ALL ate I would say about half way through dinner we heard it going off, now we all knew everybody was at the table and its physically impossible for it to sound itself without any programming. but it was sounding loud as you like pure whirring noise up and down in a oscillating pattern, so I went to investigate, just as I got to the door were it was it stopped .

I dismissed it as a glitch or some kind of malfunction. returned to finish my dinner and again it started up again I goes to room it stops before I can get a glimpse, this time I checked machine nothing wrong no keys depressed stuck no program in memory running nothing totally blank. back to finish my dinner again it went off yet again I go check this time it stayed on as I stood in the door way watching in utter disbelief I called the family to come see they could obviously hear it, they where dumbfounded as to its antics as was I, what ever was happening it was triggering  through a port on top of the machine which is used to add colour through hand expressions or can be programmed to quickly kick in any sound or beat so the artist can quickly kick in any sound programmed whilst on stage by use of your hand. but no one was within 20 foot of it and that port faces upwards, I've never been able to explain that.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, karmaxxxx said:

actually I have heard a very similar story bro from my old spiritual teacher Stuart Wilde and what you saw and felt was an other world being, the lights are what's known as the MORPH. that being can be attached for a few reasons it can suck your energy. I have a feeling you are a strong ESP character. and maybe it was attracted to your light. interesting that you can see the MORPH . that usually comes with great deal of practice. I can see, feel and sense presences. it becomes tiring if I pay to much attention, so try I do to ignore them as much as I can.

But sometimes they will not leave me be usually for a reason I.E. if someone I know is going to pass over I will have an overwhelming feeling, don't know how but I just know. I can see the morph usually the lights are sparkly and would have a milky appearance with a light mist surrounding it/ them. now to get that little blighter to leave you alone, my teacher said use lavender oil pure in a spray bottle spray it in each corner of your room obviously add the lavender to water. as with regards to the MORPH you can actually stick your hand into it and your hand will disappear and you feel a tingly sensation and that's no shit. he did have a name for this being but I honestly cannot remember what its called sorry.

 

Thank you for your response.  Yes I have strong ESP. I 'know things' is the only way I can explain it. I have also seen various entities over my lifetime. I have predicted passing's too like you have. It is a strange sense of foreboding for me. 

 

Recently I was in Glastonbury in the UK. I picked up very strong senses near what they call the fairy stone. I took a pic of the Tor and there is very strange light behind some branches. I'll find the pic.  The energy that day was very strong. 

 

I do have pure lavender spray in my current home - so its good to know it has another use :-)

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...