Jump to content

strange unexplained stuff that has happened to you? please share


Recommended Posts

Just for a bit of fun & interest, a list of stuff that's happened to you that you just can't explain?  (or can?) Add your own, small things, big things,  here’s mine as an example:

Extremely evil eyes staring from across a dark bedroom (from maybe only 5 ft away) probably about 5 or 6 yrs old, I freaked out and cried and they only disappeared when the bedroom light was switched on by my father.

Aged 18-19 in summer, went to bed as usual in upstairs bedroom, but woke up in downstairs lounge, just in my boxer shorts?  (no history of sleepwalking whatsoever) 
In the months following, strange recurring dreams about being chased up a lane (twitchel/wide alleyway) by something in the air – something mechanical, floating, quite large and glowing super intense light, feeling my heartbeat getting faster and faster until I was sucked into the light.

After a row with my father, I was chucked out of the house - believe it or not for letting my hair grow to long, I had to stay at my mothers house, (mum & dad were divorced years before) I had to sleep in the same room as my mum (me sleeping on the floor)  - as she had a paying lodger who had the only spare bedroom.
I slept on the floor with just a few blankets, I had a very detailed and intricate dream that I was naked, and very alone - lying on my back in a messy alleyway, and in the dream, a kind lady appeared who started softly stroking my hair, and telling me how it was so beautiful.  
I then woke up, and I saw what I perceived to be a black lady, half smiling, in a caring and concerned way, she was above me, floating in the air above me, with one of her arms outstretched towards my hair, I was very startled and just about managed to croak out the words " mum, mum, there's someone here, in the room!" After I said this and blinked a few times the 'apparition' disappeared slowly before my eyes, bit by bit.
My mum woke up a little and said “don't worry - it's just one of the spirits”.

I was about 14yrs old, I was with a few mates and it was my turn next on a really high rope swing in my local forest, before going on the rope swing, I somehow foresaw myself falling/jumping off the rope swing and landing on my hands and cutting my wrists.   I still decided to go on the rope swing anyway, not believing that intense gut feeling - and guess what?    To this day, I don’t know why – but I let go in mid-air (about 8-10 feet in the air) and landed on my hands, cutting my wrist open on some broken glass that was on the floor – and I had to go to hospital to have 10 stitches in my wrist.

There were 3 consecutive flashes outside my bedroom window (about 3am)  I woke up before they happened (seconds before) I was definitely awake, I even purposefully scratched my leg and pinched myself to double check and I was fully awake, then I lay awake for about 10 more minutes wondering if I should go and investigate - I was so tired I said "ahh bollocks to it, I don't care"

My mother died after a long and drawn out illness, she lived a long way from where I live now, I had visited her just a week before.  
I had just finished booking a hotel online for tomorrow to go up and see her, then I went outside for a walk around the garden - feeling very sad about all her suffering,  I started thinking about her very deeply, and then I said, "you go now mum - you go if you have to, don't wait for me, I love you I love you so much"    Literally 10 seconds later my brother rang who informed me that mum had just passed away.  Coincidence, maybe? or maybe not?




 

Edited by sickofallthebollocks
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just for a bit of fun & interest, a list of stuff that's happened to you that you just can't explain?  (or can?) Add your own, small things, big things,  here’s mine as an example: Extremely ev

It was the long hot summer of 1976 and it was here that I had my first weird experience with the paranormal. I was 16 years old at the time and working on the Isle of Arran in a hotel for the summer

I'm not done with my own weird shit yet, but seeing as you asked.... My mate was off on a night out with his mate and had called to his house. His mate was just about to go in the shower and told

Posted Images

Posted (edited)

continued as I keep getting blocked everytime I edit it:

Too many times I have had in my sleep a feeling of someone creeping up the bed, at first pressure on my legs then back then head, pushing me down into the bed, I am usually half asleep half awake at this point, it's stopped since one evening I literally threw the thing off me and awoke fully at the same time, I then said out loud " I do not give you permission to me or my home, if you do not represent pure love then leave and never come back".  It has stopped since then.  (i've heard of the condition of night-terrors etc but although similar - this was something different I feel)

Similar thing to above, many times I feel something on the bed - similar in feel to a cat light-footing itself around the bed, and I wake up the next morning with scratches all over my back, has stopped - mostly,

There's quite a few others that my memory isn't serving up to me right now.
Obviously I know all this is nothing compared to what other people have been through?
And if so, please chip in here, or even if it's something small that's been bugging you about something weird that has happened to you, please do share??
 

Edited by sickofallthebollocks
correcting much spelling etc
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Love the idea, hope this thread continues for a long time. I am sure we have all had some thing strange happen to us at some time. I certainly have. My grand mother who I was very close to, died in agony with stomach cancer in 1975. I was 15. She was the proverbial salt of the earth, never had a bad word for anyone. Would have given her last slice of bread to some one who was hungry even though she was starving her self. After that I considered my self an atheist, because as I thought at the time if there is a god then some thing so awful would not happen to some one like her. Fast forward nearly 15 years while I was in a long term relationship which was coming to an end, we were wondering what to get her Father for a birthday and retirement present. We happened to bump into a man who she used to live opposite to when married to her ex-husband This man was an artist who worked from home, the idea suddenly came to her whilst talking that a painting of her Dads dog would be a good idea. We agreed to go and see him one evening. Previous to this meeting I had hurt my back one morning. X-rays showed a disease called "Shermans disease". This is some thing that affects about 1 in a hundred teenagers. Four of my vertebrae in my lower back look as if they have been nibbled at by some one using pliers. One vertebrae in particular is half as wide as it should be, putting a lot of pressure on the one below it. I would struggle to get out of bed in the morning and a day at work was agony after 8 hours. 

     We went to see this artist about the dog painting and during the evening my back came into the conversation. Then with out warning John announced that he was a healer. "Do you mean a faith healer". I asked. "No we don't use that term any more". He replied. He then persuaded me to go with him into the kitchen where he sat me down on a dining chair, sideways. He then put one hand on my chest and the other on my back. My back immediately felt as if he had put a hot water bottle on it. The next morning my back was not hurting or stiff. I had no discomfort at work the next day. After the second evening we discovered he was a spiritualist. What he told me that night fired my imagination and I started going to a spiritualist church. I have been involved in spiritualism ever since, as a healer and giving demonstrations of mediumship.

    My wife awoke one night with the feeling that some thing was trying to get into her body. All she could think to do was say the lords prayer, the entity, if that is what it was stopped. It has not come back to try again.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, chocomel said:

You probably have a mediumistic ability that's why.

Hey Choco, what's that then matey?  I heard of medium stuff but not mediumistic as such, 
also, I've been reading alot of your posts over the months - I know you're very spiritual - any weird shit happen to you buddy?

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, banjo dog said:

Love the idea, hope this thread continues for a long time. I am sure we have all had some thing strange happen to us at some time. I certainly have. My grand mother who I was very close to, died in agony with stomach cancer in 1975. I was 15. She was the proverbial salt of the earth, never had a bad word for anyone. Would have given her last slice of bread to some one who was hungry even though she was starving her self. After that I considered my self an atheist, because as I thought at the time if there is a god then some thing so awful would not happen to some one like her. Fast forward nearly 15 years while I was in a long term relationship which was coming to an end, we were wondering what to get her Father for a birthday and retirement present. We happened to bump into a man who she used to live opposite to when married to her ex-husband This man was an artist who worked from home, the idea suddenly came to her whilst talking that a painting of her Dads dog would be a good idea. We agreed to go and see him one evening. Previous to this meeting I had hurt my back one morning. X-rays showed a disease called "Shermans disease". This is some thing that affects about 1 in a hundred teenagers. Four of my vertebrae in my lower back look as if they have been nibbled at by some one using pliers. One vertebrae in particular is half as wide as it should be, putting a lot of pressure on the one below it. I would struggle to get out of bed in the morning and a day at work was agony after 8 hours. 

     We went to see this artist about the dog painting and during the evening my back came into the conversation. Then with out warning John announced that he was a healer. "Do you mean a faith healer". I asked. "No we don't use that term any more". He replied. He then persuaded me to go with him into the kitchen where he sat me down on a dining chair, sideways. He then put one hand on my chest and the other on my back. My back immediately felt as if he had put a hot water bottle on it. The next morning my back was not hurting or stiff. I had no discomfort at work the next day. After the second evening we discovered he was a spiritualist. What he told me that night fired my imagination and I started going to a spiritualist church. I have been involved in spiritualism ever since, as a healer and giving demonstrations of mediumship.

    My wife awoke one night with the feeling that some thing was trying to get into her body. All she could think to do was say the lords prayer, the entity, if that is what it was stopped. It has not come back to try again.

Great stuff Banjo! (I'm out of forum likes) but nice one.
I would love to visit a healer.  (but scared of all the fakers/charlatans out there)

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

Great stuff Banjo! (I'm out of forum likes) but nice one.
I would love to visit a healer.  (but scared of all the fakers/charlatans out there)

If some one claiming to be a healer says they can heal you, for a price, chances are they are fake or charlatan, unless that is what they do to make a living. I have never charged any one, that my friend is the difference. No healer will tell you they can heal you, only help you.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

ahhh..I will bear that in mind - just those simple words - help you (rather than the big-sell) of heal you - - the 'help you' bit is the positive and selfless  'sentiment', cheers buddy. ?

EDIT:  Yeah?  I will do mate - Harry edwards, Once I finish 'the trigger' - that is one massive book and my slow reading speed of 10 pages a night is getting me nowhere - fast.
But I'm genuinely interested in the healing side of things - will look that one up tomorrow, cheers mate. :classic_biggrin:

 

Edited by sickofallthebollocks
added harry edwards bit
Link to post
Share on other sites

After listening to music that actives the pineal gland I seemed to open a doorway. I went through a phase of waking up, having visual and acoustic hallucinations (seeing words, pictures or hearing voices/ sounds) and then my body trying to freeze up so I could have an out of body experience. I was never sure so always resisted, some experiences were positive, some were a bit strange and didn’t feel right. So I played it safe and fought the sleep paralysis by moving fingers, hands, then arms etc. I would never wake up paralysed, I’d move and then freeze up, one time I woke up with my hands in my armpits so I couldn’t move my fingers, luckily wiggling my toes got me out of it. As I was never sure if it was positive or negative I played it safe, and then whatever it was gave away it was something a bit demonic. Waking up I saw hundreds of tiny black orbs, and realised I need to snap out of it and fast, wiggling my fingers and hands then to sit up was really hard this time, once I did it some sort of tentacle wrapped around my head pulling me back into paralysis. I had to grab the invisible tentacle with my hands to remove it. Weirdly since then I haven’t had many experiences, maybe the entity knew it couldn’t trick me anymore as it gave away it wasn’t a positive one. A lesson to use protection when meditating or using third eye etc 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Only in the bedroom of the flat I currently live in have I had lots of strange, mostly very unpleasant experiences.

Many times, for example, when I was in this half-awake state either before falling asleep or waking up in the middle of the night, I have had this man in a red and green Tartan jacket throwing a blanket over me, probably to abduct me or smother me to death. I don't know which. I always scream and kick wildly and then he retreats and disappears. Later on, it was a man in a yellow and black Tartan jacket. I live in the Highlands of Scotland, but in a modern building. However, this doesn't matter to persons from other dimensions or people who have passed over into some other world... For about two years now I pray to God to protect me from these strange forms and to keep them far away from me. Mostly that works, thank Goodness!

 

My husband, from whom I became legally separated many years ago, but we have always remained in contact, died four years ago and he has come to visit me several times. At first, he also came during one of my half-awake phases and I screamed and kicked and he left. But then I thought it looked very much like him and what if. So, the next time he came, a few nights later, I forced myself to be very brave and not scream and we spent a really good, loving time together embraced in my bed until a metallic voice that seemed to come out of my alarm clock said "Stop"! And he said he's got to go, we said our goodbyes and embraced again and then he left through the window. A dog in the garden of a nearby house barked then. It was early in the morning and that dog always did that before he was taken out for his walk.

Another time my ex visited again, he was more considerate and appeared in a dream and as he touched my face it changed to the half-awake phase again. But that wasn't as scary as the first couple of times. He's clearly getting better at this!

 

I have had visits from a brother-in-law after he died, but not in this flat and he always visited in a dream, not in this half-awake phase.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

ahhh..I will bear that in mind - just those simple words - help you (rather than the big-sell) of heal you - - the 'help you' bit is the positive and selfless  'sentiment', cheers buddy. ?

EDIT:  Yeah?  I will do mate - Harry edwards, Once I finish 'the trigger' - that is one massive book and my slow reading speed of 10 pages a night is getting me nowhere - fast.
But I'm genuinely interested in the healing side of things - will look that one up tomorrow, cheers mate. :classic_biggrin:

 

Have read "The trigger" and took me quite a while. Was amazed when it arrived as to the size of it. My first thought was it will be quicker to read the bible. Now reading "The biggest secret" taking just as long.

     One thing to consider about healing. If you hit your head, knee, elbow or some other body part, what is the first thing you do with out thinking about it. You put your hand on the area of pain. Some one with a head ache will put their hand on the area of discomfort. A child runs into mummy or daddy because they have just fallen over and grazed a knee or some thing. Mum or Dad always say ahh come here mummy/ daddy rub it better, 30 seconds later the chid is back out side playing. We are all healers but most do not realize it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Had a visit by nordic type Pleiadians, a male and a female. Very beautiful and we spoke without moving our mouths, it was a blinding portal of light which they stepped out of in front of me early in the morning. Blinding but not painful to the eyes, also there was zero sound. The female was extremely attractive and I found myself rudely staring at her, ignoring the male during our conversation. I became aware of this, broke eye contact and tilted my head down in shame but they totally understood and were smiling. Even without looking at them I could feel them smiling and almost laughing. I looked back up and we all smiled, laughing on the inside. When they left, all the light left the room and it was dark again, this made me very angry and I started to pace the room like an orangutan. Apparently they come at us early in the morning or at night when we are calm, to avoid our more primitive emotions. Weirdly, I could not remember what we spoke about, but had a strong feeling that whatever was said would be useful later on, maybe like inception hehe.

 

Before I retired and left the city, I started talking about these topics with my colleagues and acquaintances and was flooded by many of their stories. These included many UFO sightings by other pilots with decades of experience, and a doctor which I have been seeing for years told me of a story from his childhood where he and his friends got lost in the forest one day - They decided to sit down and rest for a while when very small humanoid walked up to them and started yelling and pointing fingers at them. They did not understand the language, and they looked very much like humans. After yelling, they left. He and his friends eventually made their way back. Maybe they were trespassing on the gnome's estate? 

 

In these times of massive censorship, we all have to be honest and shouldn't hold back. I know almost everyone has these kinds of experiences, thats why these topics are to 'hot'. Cheers everyone.

Link to post
Share on other sites

The original post was very moving at the end.....

 

A friend and I experimented with telepathy where we would combine our focus onto a random person in a huge crowd and get them to look right at us

 

The challenge was they had to be in deep conversation with someone and facing away from us 

 

Bit hit and miss but it did happen on a number of occasions 

 

I can only imagine what the person thought as they turned around for some reason and immediately saw two people smiling and waving back at them in the distance 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I remember I related this on the old forum.

 

When I was a child of about 4 years old, I used to be terrified of the dark, I would always check under my bed and in my wardrobes before going to bed. One of the wardrobes had a bolt on it and I would always make sure I locked the wardrobe before going to bed.

 

One night I remember waking up and turning over to face a wardrobe, the door was open and there was two figures in the wardrobe, they were glittering, bit like when they do a 'beam me up Scotty' in Star Treck. I looked at them for a minute, didn't get scared or anything, then I turned over and went back to sleep. When I woke up in the morning the wardrobe door was closed and locked.

 

Don't know if it was a dream or a real experience.

Link to post
Share on other sites

sleep paralysis was wierdest thing ive experienced.  Had sensation of being thrown around room by scruff of my neck and looking down at my bed, so I even felt sick and lost my stomach like I was on a ride. Im lying there and cant move or wake up. Couldnt see what it was just had a real sense of evil in my bedroom and someone else being there with a lot more power than me.

I suppose its more of a bad dream haha

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Problem child said:

sleep paralysis was wierdest thing ive experienced.  Had sensation of being thrown around room by scruff of my neck and looking down at my bed, so I even felt sick and lost my stomach like I was on a ride. Im lying there and cant move or wake up. Couldnt see what it was just had a real sense of evil in my bedroom and someone else being there with a lot more power than me.

I suppose its more of a bad dream haha

Maybe a bad dream P'child, or something that you can only experience in a certain state of conciousness?  The thing crawling up my bed and pinning me down was a similar state I think, sleep-paralysis/night terrors are very disconcerting - I used to get them more a week or so after taking a pill (ecstacy) during my pill-popping phase back in the early/mid 90's

8 hours ago, Seeker said:

After listening to music that actives the pineal gland I seemed to open a doorway. I went through a phase of waking up, having visual and acoustic hallucinations (seeing words, pictures or hearing voices/ sounds) and then my body trying to freeze up so I could have an out of body experience. I was never sure so always resisted, some experiences were positive, some were a bit strange and didn’t feel right. So I played it safe and fought the sleep paralysis by moving fingers, hands, then arms etc. I would never wake up paralysed, I’d move and then freeze up, one time I woke up with my hands in my armpits so I couldn’t move my fingers, luckily wiggling my toes got me out of it. As I was never sure if it was positive or negative I played it safe, and then whatever it was gave away it was something a bit demonic. Waking up I saw hundreds of tiny black orbs, and realised I need to snap out of it and fast, wiggling my fingers and hands then to sit up was really hard this time, once I did it some sort of tentacle wrapped around my head pulling me back into paralysis. I had to grab the invisible tentacle with my hands to remove it. Weirdly since then I haven’t had many experiences, maybe the entity knew it couldn’t trick me anymore as it gave away it wasn’t a positive one. A lesson to use protection when meditating or using third eye etc 

Very similar to what I experienced too Seeker, However, I think I would often lie there awake, not able t omove anything but still feeling this pushing,gripping,kneading, wrapping of long fingers around my skull, I felt what I pictured to be long spiders legs around my head - or long strong fingers?  Many times this happened for probably over a decade, and I would occasionally snap out of it, physically, by pushing it away violently, that physical action would also result/manifest physically with me actually doing the action in real life as I 'snap out' of the physical paralysis.  Until that one evening when I (in no uncertain terms) gave the vocal ultimatum.
Seeker - wasn't it you and Size of Light that had that 'speeding up of time feeling that all 3 of us spoke of on a thread?  A month or so before the hacking of the forum?

 

1 hour ago, tooth said:

A friend and I experimented with telepathy where we would combine our focus onto a random person in a huge crowd and get them to look right at us

The challenge was they had to be in deep conversation with someone and facing away from us

I'd love to try that, just for shits and giggles if anything else. 

 

9 hours ago, Dagmar Gross said:

Another time my ex visited again, he was more considerate and appeared in a dream and as he touched my face it changed to the half-awake phase again. But that wasn't as scary as the first couple of times. He's clearly getting better at this!

I have had visits from a brother-in-law after he died, but not in this flat and he always visited in a dream, not in this half-awake phase.

Nice story Dagmar (I wish I had some more likes to give out)  But, me too, people I've lost appear in dreams and they're always looking like their old selves (healthy and younger) and very calm about things, no fuss, they always say 'everythings alright now' or something to that effect.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, banjo dog said:

Have read "The trigger" and took me quite a while. Was amazed when it arrived as to the size of it. My first thought was it will be quicker to read the bible. Now reading "The biggest secret" taking just as long.

     One thing to consider about healing. If you hit your head, knee, elbow or some other body part, what is the first thing you do with out thinking about it. You put your hand on the area of pain. Some one with a head ache will put their hand on the area of discomfort. A child runs into mummy or daddy because they have just fallen over and grazed a knee or some thing. Mum or Dad always say ahh come here mummy/ daddy rub it better, 30 seconds later the chid is back out side playing. We are all healers but most do not realize it. 

yea we instinctively do this without thinking why. I think it if you rub an injury it works by activating the pressure nerves which help to override the pain receptors.

'kiss it better' isnt just an old wives tail either,  it works as the body will focus attention on pleasant sensations rather than painful ones. (obviously just works for small bumps and grazes etc), its interesting that we do it without thinking.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

Maybe a bad dream P'child, or something that you can only experience in a certain state of conciousness?  The thing crawling up my bed and pinning me down was a similar state I think, sleep-paralysis/night terrors are very disconcerting - I used to get them more a week or so after taking a pill (ecstacy) during my pill-popping phase back in the early/mid 90's

 

yea thats a way to look at it.  It was after a long weekend and I hadnt slept in two nights so not sure if it is sleep deprivation that activates it or mdma, it was out of my system by then tho I was just tired I think.  But I never had any feeling like that before, pure evil and demonic was only way to describe it. It had total power, control and speed I was being flung around that room lol.

Link to post
Share on other sites

http://www.psiresearch.com/

 

This web site was designed in August 2000 by Dean Radin and Richard Shoup. For the next 15 years it was hosted by a Silicon Valley think-tank called the Boundary Institute. In September 2015, the Institute of Noetic Sciences adopted the site and took over its maintenance. The site is maintained by Arnaud Delorme

 

https://hrvg.org/newsletter/2001-06/radin.html

 

Searching for latent psi ability :

 

 

So far he has discovered that the higher the geomagnetic index, the lower the psi performance. 

 

https://www.ukssdc.ac.uk/Help/am.html

 

^^^ geomagnetic index ^^^ 

 

Edited by tooth
Link to post
Share on other sites

What an interesting thread. Great to read others experiences. I have had sleep paralysis a couple of times and it is absolutely horrific and so frightening! Only a couple of spirit type experiences (although I'd love to have more I'm so fascinated by it)

When I was 9 I was hit by a car and knocked unconscious- I had a dream where I was in a dark tunnel and at the end was just the brightest most white light - I obviously since have learned about near death experiences but at 9 I know I had never heard about such a thing to have imagined it or made it up. When I came around there was a blond woman holding a half cast child (boy around 2 years old) and they had this magnificent river of light around them and the woman's gaze kept me so calm...there was a crowd around me but I can only remember these two. Once the paramedics arrived she left and then the pain came! 

A few years ago I kept getting "ear worm" of the song mystify me.... and seeing a man in a leather jacket with curly hair....as I'd drift in and out of sleep he was there singing mystify me....at the time I was on a facebook group as a young lad had gone missing and people were joining forces to search I happened to mention my visitor and a woman messaged me to say she was sure it was her brother who she had lost to suicide...probably a coincidence and she probably really wanted to believe it was but whatever happened I am still friends with this lovely lady many years later ..

My mum tells me when I was a toddler I used to say I didnt like the lady in the grey dress who came into my room...I dont remember this though. Lol

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...