Jump to content

Shopping during lockdown madness


Artmuzz
 Share

Recommended Posts

I recently purchased an item from Currys PC World and purchased through click and collect.

 

Since the last few weeks they have reopened some stores in the UK for just click and collect because of this farcical lockdown and when my order was ready for collecting at my local store I prepared myself for an embarrassing experience which made me feel I was on the set of a Monty Python sketch.

 

When I got to the store I walked towards two members of staff who were sitting at a table at the entrance outside. They told me I have to go to the other door so I walked to the door and walked into the store only to hear a member of staff from behind me yelling at me advising me that I have to wait outside.

 

When I waited outside I had to find the email on my phone and select the link to let Currys PC World know that I have arrived which was a carry on. Finally a member of staff appeared with item but quickly and nervously he put the item on the ground as if it was a bomb that was going to detonate and he ran back into the store. I thought to myself WTF! but I had a good laugh to myself about it and walked back home. 
 

This lockdown and rules from the government is making life and people rather surreal and bizarre.

Edited by Artmuzz
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Artmuzz said:

When I waited outside I had to find the email on my phone and select the link to let Currys PC World know that I have arrived which was a carry on. Finally a member of staff appeared with item but quickly and nervously he put the item on the ground as if it was a bomb that was going to detonate and he ran back into the store. I thought to myself WTF! but I had a good laugh to myself about it and walked back home. 
 

This lockdown and rules from the government is making life and people rather surreal and bizarre.

 

You have to know how to laugh at such things to stay sane. The whole world is mad...

We have this split between people who believe there's a virus, are afraid and doing all that social distancing/mask/etc. things, and people like us who think it's all a frickin' hoax.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I've had a couple of things delivered to the house recently and the delivery drivers have the face muzzle and gloves on and they put the package on the driveway, not even the doorstep, and then scuttle off in a hurry without getting me to sign for anything or even acknowledge they've delivered it. Used to weird me out initially but now I can't help but have a little giggle to myself at the absurdity of how these drivers think they're delivering ticking time bombs because the media claims flu lives on cardboard.    

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I wanted to go get some food yesterday, waited until 3 when its quieter..

I got there and there was a massive queue of the masked herdzombies, I can't deal with them lol I want to shout "How long are you going to put up with this crap!" at them so I didn't get any shopping :D

 

I read last night that the govt are planning to reduce the sheep queue to 1m BUT you have to wear a mask  everywhere if so.

they can do one on that as far as I am concerned.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Oh it's a nightmare. Total nightmare. Ever since this began I've only ever gone shopping when it was around 1 hour before closing time, as the queue's are almost gone then. But what really gets me isn't the queue's (I could handle that), it's the behaviour of others. It's not just the masks, but the way in which people will literally throw themselves out of your way if you're walking towards them. Every so often I'll run into someone who quietly acknowledges the madness going on by happily getting closer than two metre's to me (and sometimes they throw in an eyeroll at the behaviour of others who are acting terrified out of their minds). But unfortunatley, those people are in the minority. The vast majority run around the supermarket as though they're playing Supermarket Sweep. Haha.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just utterly ridiculous. You'd think the entire population was covered in lethal flesh-eating spores, or the staff were handling dangerous noxious chemicals.

 

But you know this is all part of an agenda and that this is by no means temporary, simply because EVERY big company (whether it be a retailer, transport operator or whatever) is going along with this pantomime, and not one company chief has dared to stick their head above the parapet and question this nonsense.

 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

Just utterly ridiculous. You'd think the entire population was covered in lethal flesh-eating spores, or the staff were handling dangerous noxious chemicals.

 

But you know this is all part of an agenda and that this is by no means temporary, simply because EVERY big company (whether it be a retailer, transport operator or whatever) is going along with this pantomime, and not one company chief has dared to stick their head above the parapet and question this nonsense.


Just been looking at a story on this, it's fucking incomprehensible, it is surely un-workable.
Clothes at selfridges clothes shops - if touched - have to be then moved to a quarantined area for varying between 12 and 72 - yep 72 hours
Shoes at KurtGeiger that are tried on have to be quarantied for 12 hours and Selfridges will spray shoes with sanitizer after being tried on.
Waterstones are quarantining books after touched for  72 HOURS- so they can self-heal.

I don't give a fuck about these dickhead shops noted above, they're all utterley shit - I don't use them, so I don't give a flying fuck, what worries me is all the other limp-wristed retailers who will probably follow suit to some degree.


This can't go on - time to say "fuck it!" come on people
FUCK IT!

The above new rules will probably be relaxed when the human cattle are 'vaccinated'  right Bill?

 

Edited by sickofallthebollocks
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, sickofallthebollocks said:


Just been looking at a story on this, it's fucking incomprehensible, it is surely un-workable.
Clothes at selfridges clothes shops - if touched - have to be then moved to a quarantined area for varying between 12 and 72 - yep 72 hours
Shoes at KurtGeiger that are tried on have to be quarantied for 12 hours and Selfridges will spray shoes with sanitizer after being tried on.
Waterstones are quarantining books after touched for  72 HOURS- so they can self-heal.
This can't go on - time to say "fuck it!" come on people
FUCK IT!

The above new rules will probably be relaxed when the human cattle are 'vaccinated'  right Bill?

 

 

Its almost as if the long-term aim is to put people off from going to shops altogether. ?

 

But while so many people are unquestioningly accepting this as 'new normal', a number of people will blindly go along with this. You only have to see pictures of people already obediently queuing to get into the likes of Tesco and Sainsburys etc.

 

The thing is I do envisage a time, when the 'Coronavirus' stops 'killing people', and people aren't going to notice, but will still continue to insist on 'social-distancing', facecoverings and 'wash your hands'.

 

Social engineering, thats all.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

 

Its almost as if the long-term aim is to put people off from going to shops altogether. ?

 

But while so many people are unquestioningly accepting this as 'new normal', a number of people will blindly go along with this. You only have to see pictures of people already obediently queuing to get into the likes of Tesco and Sainsburys etc.

 

The thing is I do envisage a time, when the 'Coronavirus' stops 'killing people', and people aren't going to notice, but will still continue to insist on 'social-distancing', facecoverings and 'wash your hands'.

 

Social engineering, thats all.

100% right grumpy, the key word here (for me) is the word 'obedience'

The sheep are so obedient, obdience is the real killer here, the nazis were only following orders when they were taking the jews off for a 'shower' weren't they, it's so evident to see what with the moronic pan banging and clapping, queues outside shops, anti-social distancing and hilariously sad mask wearing - obedient.

"you only have to say NO"  NO to all this bollocks, DO.NOT.OBEY.

-  and, what you say about the aim is to put off people going to the shops altegether, that's the plan isn't it? Kill the high street off, down the line, anytime anyone wants a new pair of knickers, shoes or a socket-spanner, only amazon will be the ones selling them. Full stop, you want something, only amazon have got it.
And only then if you've got your vaccination certificate up to date.

ooooh!  I'm so angry!   "I could crush a grape tommy"

 

Edited by sickofallthebollocks
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, metak88 said:

 

You have to know how to laugh at such things to stay sane. The whole world is mad...

We have this split between people who believe there's a virus, are afraid and doing all that social distancing/mask/etc. things, and people like us who think it's all a frickin' hoax.

The only pandemic going on is a pandemic of stupidity

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, TruthSeeker27 said:

Oh it's a nightmare. Total nightmare. Ever since this began I've only ever gone shopping when it was around 1 hour before closing time, as the queue's are almost gone then. But what really gets me isn't the queue's (I could handle that), it's the behaviour of others. It's not just the masks, but the way in which people will literally throw themselves out of your way if you're walking towards them. Every so often I'll run into someone who quietly acknowledges the madness going on by happily getting closer than two metre's to me (and sometimes they throw in an eyeroll at the behaviour of others who are acting terrified out of their minds). But unfortunatley, those people are in the minority. The vast majority run around the supermarket as though they're playing Supermarket Sweep. Haha.

Have noticed recently masks are very much in the minority, compared to a few weeks ago. People don't shit them selves any more if you walk past them in the aisles. Just wish a certain super market would stop the fucking stupid, pathetic one way systems. That super market begins with T and ends in esco. Last Friday followed two staff members who had obviously just finished their shift and doing shopping side by side constantly chatting to each other. They didn't give a toss who walked past them or stood right next to them while getting items from shelves. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

100% right grumpy, the key word here (for me) is the word 'obedience'

The sheep are so obedient, obdience is the real killer here, the nazis were only following orders when they were taking the jews off for a 'shower' weren't they, it's so evident to see what with the moronic pan banging and clapping, queues outside shops, anti-social distancing and hilariously sad mask wearing - obedient.

-  and, what you say about the aim is to put off people going to the shops altegether, that's the plan isn't it? Kill the high street off, down the line, anytime anyone wants a new pair of knickers, shoes or a socket-spanner, only amazon will be the ones selling them. Full stop, you want something, only amazon have got it.
And only then if you've got your vaccination certificate up to date.

ooooh!  I'm so angry!   "I could crush a grape tommy"

 

Or force an action man into submission

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, banjo dog said:

Have noticed recently masks are very much in the minority, compared to a few weeks ago. People don't shit them selves any more if you walk past them in the aisles. Just wish a certain super market would stop the fucking stupid, pathetic one way systems. That super market begins with T and ends in esco. Last Friday followed two staff members who had obviously just finished their shift and doing shopping side by side constantly chatting to each other. They didn't give a toss who walked past them or stood right next to them while getting items from shelves. 

Yeah, indeed Banjo, tesco are right wrong-uns, the way they have dealt with the british public is disgusting, and 'shop-safely' asda and those evil establishment pricks sainsburys - it's revolting behaviour, I hope the british public remember them for this, bastards, not knocking the staff who have to endure all this shit though, most of them are lovely, I've only seen 1 staff member wear a mask over the last 4 months,  they're the ones at the frontline they get alot of respect from me and others I speak with that are 'keeping it real'.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Something else, I'm flippin sick of all these frickin adverts on telly (not that I hardly watch any telly) but, whenever I do it's always some twat staring down at the camera on a webcam type of deal.  Staying safe at home and all this bollocks.
Particularly any bank adverts, they really make my shit hang sideways.
Bank adverts always make me want to puke, but they're even sicklier than ever, shitty-over sentimental, bullshit

I think they'll be asking for another bail out soon won't they?
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

Yeah, indeed Banjo, tesco are right wrong-uns, the way they have dealt with the british public is disgusting, and 'shop-safely' asda and those evil establishment pricks sainsburys - it's revolting behaviour, I hope the british public remember them for this, bastards, not knocking the staff who have to endure all this shit though, most of them are lovely, I've only seen 1 staff member wear a mask over the last 4 months,  they're the ones at the frontline they get alot of respect from me and others I speak with that are 'keeping it real'.

I always make a point of engaging the check out operator in conversation and at least drop hints about the crap the M.S.M and government spew out. From small seeds mighty oaks grow.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, banjo dog said:

I always make a point of engaging the check out operator in conversation and at least drop hints about the crap the M.S.M and government spew out. From small seeds mighty oaks grow.

Me too mate, I have always found (most supermarket staff) are usually lovely anyway - well they are in my town,  but particularly since the Plandemic started, I'm always dropping them seeds when I can too - if I see a glimmer of hope in a person.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, banjo dog said:

Have noticed recently masks are very much in the minority, compared to a few weeks ago. People don't shit them selves any more if you walk past them in the aisles. Just wish a certain super market would stop the fucking stupid, pathetic one way systems. That super market begins with T and ends in esco. Last Friday followed two staff members who had obviously just finished their shift and doing shopping side by side constantly chatting to each other. They didn't give a toss who walked past them or stood right next to them while getting items from shelves. 

 

Another supermarket that I go to regularly (begins with As and ends with Da) also has a stupid arrow system. Not quite one-way, but you must walk down aisles from a certain direction. Mask usage is still the same here. It hasn't gone up or down recently, but I fear it's only a matter of time before the use of masks is mandatory in all supermarkets. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The BLM bullshit just shows what is actually happening.
The same group of left wing anti-Trump anti-Brexit anit-normal anti-sanity anti-everything .... those degenerate scum and their media fwiends.

CV19 was not a medical problem it was a political problem from a violently deranged group of degenerates.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...