Jump to content

The Time Travel Thread


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, TruthSeeker27 said:

 

Hey. Have only just noticed your response here (didn't register as a notification).

 

It's interesting how these experiences can happen. The term "glitch in the Matrix" comes to mind. It really does feel like as though we're all tuned into certain channels on a radio, and like how when the connection messes up and you can hear the sound of another station in the background. Mr. Icke used this to describe seeing ghosts and stuff, and how that might happen. I wonder if the same applies to our experiences. Perhaps for a few moments we tune into another radio station, if you get what I mean?

 

Astral travel is an interesting way of looking at it. And yes, waking up on my feet is a little strange. In all my research, most people "wake" up in the same position they'd been in before the experience began, but I had physically moved and my posture was identical to how it was before the experience/dream ended.

 

 

 

I do get what you mean. A glitch in the matrix, the brain waves tuning into another existence/reality. Could also be a parallel self- I've read a few articles on that, that there could exist numerous variations of ourselves in parallel universes. I see it a bit like those books they had back in the 1980s where outcomes are variable by what decision you make. So you can choose either page 59 or page 45 and have different things happen because of that.

 

So one self marries young and has 2 children by  a man she meets in the library.

 

But in another she decided not to bother to go the library that day as it's raining, so stays at home and so doesn't meet the man.

 

Like that film Sliding Doors.

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

London in colour, 1920s!     Look how litter free the streets are! And Whitehall is there where the commie lefties are today trying to trash it up. This is what we want to pre

Haven't people heard of Atlantis?   This is an awesome presentation.    

Thanks for starting this thread, pal. Time travel is something I have always been interested in as well. I too have often thought about what it would be like to travel to another time period (mainly t

Posted Images

@ Truthseeker: 

Yes, read about Titor this a few years ago. At the time I thought he was a hoax too, but you could be right. He could have been from a parallel universe. There's no way of telling. Funny you should mention this as I was thinking of re visiting this for some further perusal.

 

Sorry had to remove the link as that dumb "you have been banned" notice keeps coming up when trying to post.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Messenger said:

It was creepy, not joe biden creepy but yeah.

 

The one you had a few weeks ago was cool too. :classic_cool:

 

Just a traditionalist meme mate, but the drawing is a bit goofy.

 

yes.jpg.ee82939d00ed2d719f99974d42dee074.jpg

 

This version doesn't look so creepy.

 

tm.jpg.c7cb56bd127dbe62825d92d15a8d41e3.jpg

 

Anyway, enough of my weirdness, not trying to derail the thread.

Link to post
Share on other sites

London in colour, 1920s!

 

 

Look how litter free the streets are! And Whitehall is there where the commie lefties are today trying to trash it up. This is what we want to preserve! 100 years ago on film, makes you feel kinda funny watching it.

 

It's 100 years ago, yet it feels familiar to me in some ways.

Edited by itsnotallrightjack
  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, itsnotallrightjack said:

 

Thanks! I was hoping you wouldn't think me nuts ha ha. It's the absolute truth- it happened. I was blown away by it and was thinking about it for days afterwards. 

 

Well since it was the 1840s ( I could tell  by how the man was dressed and the surroundings) I leapt back into time, or maybe a past life, but the two would be the same woudn't they? A past life= going back in time.

 

OMG I've just remembered another sort of past time thing I experienced before that!

 

How could I have forgotten this one!

 

This happened about 2005/6/7. I was walking down the road past the park and I smelt wood smoke somewhere and then I had a sort of vision of myself walking through some woods with  woven basket of mushrooms and plants I'd gathered from the woods/forest. I had a brown woollen dress, was walking towards an Iron Age village with the food. I was very pleased I'd got this food for the community. In fact I radiated happiness, a happiness that was positively glowing.

 

I was shocked at this feeling as we are always told that people in those times lived "short brutish" lives and probably were mostly unhappy. That was not my experience of it at all- this life was simple but had a lot of happiness and contentedness to it. ( This was pre Roman invasion).

 

Then another time about  a year later I was in a friend's flat and he had his big TV on and we were having some food and I suddenly had a vision of being inside an Iron Age hut. I was kneeling down by the fire stirring a big pot of food and my husband, a tall man with chestnut coloured hair was taking to me.  I was tiny with long dark hair. We had a very equal partnership. There was a shelf of herbs in the hut and I knew we were the herbalists of the community. We worked together to make herbal medicines.

 

Now these two experiences were not the same as the 1840 one- these were visions. With the 1840s one I got sucked there at breakneck speed. It's very hard to describe that because I've had nothing like that since.

 

The Iron Age ones felt like memories of a past life. The 1840s one was being there ( even though it was not in my body- my mind was back in that 1840s body). With the Iron Age ones I was still me, aware of myself in the 21st century, but seeing it. In the 1840s experience I no longer was in 2011, no longer me; I was someone else. 

 

 

 

 

 

I think it's intresting how this has happened to you repeatedly. It could be various different experiences (past life experiences mixed with dimension hopping/time travelling). But I think they're all connected, and does suggest that you might have a predeliction for experiencing these kind of phenomena. Both of these experiences sound interesting, but I think the pre Roman invasion one sounds really beautiful. Just the way you described feeling, and I can believe that people back then used to experience a level of happiness, a kind of happiness that few of us could understand today. They lived simple lives, yes, but I imagine because of that they were more content. Our world is so disconnected from that way of living. That's why I can empathise with posters on here who desire to break away and create a new community, away from the madness of this world.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, itsnotallrightjack said:

 

 

I do get what you mean. A glitch in the matrix, the brain waves tuning into another existence/reality. Could also be a parallel self- I've read a few articles on that, that there could exist numerous variations of ourselves in parallel universes. I see it a bit like those books they had back in the 1980s where outcomes are variable by what decision you make. So you can choose either page 59 or page 45 and have different things happen because of that.

 

So one self marries young and has 2 children by  a man she meets in the library.

 

But in another she decided not to bother to go the library that day as it's raining, so stays at home and so doesn't meet the man.

 

Like that film Sliding Doors.

 

 

 

 

Yep, just like Sliding Doors. I've never actually seen that film, but I know about it. I did watch an episode of Frasier once (I really like Frasier) that was based on it. It was a very clever episode. It showed two different outcomes for Frasier all based on whether or not he wore a sweater. Something as small as that can make a ripple. If this is the truth, and every action determines/creates an alternate universe, it would mean that there would be literally infinite realities out there... 

 

It really does start to boggle the mind when you think about it. 

 

I mentioned John Titor in a previous post. Titor was an alleged time traveler who gained fame in 2000/01. He claimed to be from the future and convinced many people. Even today (when his predictions didn't work out), some people still believe because Titor suggested that the events of his reality may not occur in our reality, as he claimed that there were many, MANY different realities (not infinite realities, though). These days I often lean towards this theory being true (although I'm 50/50 on whether or not Titor was legit). 

Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Just a traditionalist meme mate, but the drawing is a bit goofy.

 

yes.jpg.ee82939d00ed2d719f99974d42dee074.jpg

 

This version doesn't look so creepy.

 

tm.jpg.c7cb56bd127dbe62825d92d15a8d41e3.jpg

 

Anyway, enough of my weirdness, not trying to derail the thread.

I was trying to figure out what it was from. It's all good Enigmatic, your account, your avatar.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TruthSeeker27 said:

 

 

I think it's intresting how this has happened to you repeatedly. It could be various different experiences (past life experiences mixed with dimension hopping/time travelling). But I think they're all connected, and does suggest that you might have a predeliction for experiencing these kind of phenomena. Both of these experiences sound interesting, but I think the pre Roman invasion one sounds really beautiful. Just the way you described feeling, and I can believe that people back then used to experience a level of happiness, a kind of happiness that few of us could understand today. They lived simple lives, yes, but I imagine because of that they were more content. Our world is so disconnected from that way of living. That's why I can empathise with posters on here who desire to break away and create a new community, away from the madness of this world.

 

Thanks! Yes, they might suggest I have a sort of propensity for these experiences. I don't know whether my history and vintage nerdy interests have caused them to happen to me, or whether it's the other way round.

 

I've always been into old things and read tons of history books pre internet era.

 

I love old photos from the first ones of the 1840s- 1950s.

 

Sometimes I'll see an old photo on Google and can stare at it for like 30 minutes or more, and I can get a slight feel of the period.

 

I also love old footage like the one I posted above. God, how I want to leap into them and be there!

 

The yearning to do that is like an ache. Every day I'm wishing for it; I really can't explain HOW much I want time travel.

 

I'm eccentric, I know that, but I feel like I need to be a time traveller- if I could be granted one wish, that would be it- to be able to travel back and forth in time.

 

Why I'm like this I don't know, I just am. In  fact, I don't understand why so many people are uninterested in history. Especially youngsters today. I think maybe they are young souls. I think I'm an old one.

 

Although there are a few people dotted about into vintage like this man who lives like the 1940s! His house looks amazing.

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I remember when I was a child, (aged about 11 I think) my mother was a Jehovah's Witness and we went to Sheffield to one of their yearly assemblies. It was held in a very big building with lots of steps.

 

We arrived there and standing on the steps was a couple- and they were dressed like the 1940s. The man had a trilby hat on and I got tremendously excited at seeing them.

 

I said "Mum look! They look like the 1940s!!" I was thrilled and thought they looked awesome and wanted to go and talk to them, to find out who they were and why they were dressed like that. I wasn't even sure they were real- were they ghosts?

 

Well my mother did see them and she said they were weird and told me to be quiet.

 

 

Edited by itsnotallrightjack
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, linenum said:

I think we're in a simulation and virtual time travel is possible in a simulation.... (it might make some guesses when recreating the past)

 

Also there is a concept of the conservation of information which means that there should be enough information to reconstruct the past (something like that)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No-hiding_theorem

 

 

Ooh I'll have to go through that tomorrow, very Geordi La Forge that- fascinating but hurts my brain with those equations! 

 

A simulation is another possibility!

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, TruthSeeker27 said:

 

Yep, just like Sliding Doors. I've never actually seen that film, but I know about it. I did watch an episode of Frasier once (I really like Frasier) that was based on it. It was a very clever episode. It showed two different outcomes for Frasier all based on whether or not he wore a sweater. Something as small as that can make a ripple. If this is the truth, and every action determines/creates an alternate universe, it would mean that there would be literally infinite realities out there... 

 

It really does start to boggle the mind when you think about it. 

 

I mentioned John Titor in a previous post. Titor was an alleged time traveler who gained fame in 2000/01. He claimed to be from the future and convinced many people. Even today (when his predictions didn't work out), some people still believe because Titor suggested that the events of his reality may not occur in our reality, as he claimed that there were many, MANY different realities (not infinite realities, though). These days I often lean towards this theory being true (although I'm 50/50 on whether or not Titor was legit). 

 

I don't think I saw that Frasier episode.

 

I replied to your Titor comment earlier. Yes, I read about this and funnily enough was thinking of doing some more reading about this soon.

 

But for now, I need to get to sleep. I'm not a fan of sleeping but maybe I'll have a good time travel dream. Hopefully back to the 1930s lol.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, itsnotallrightjack said:

 

Thanks! Yes, they might suggest I have a sort of propensity for these experiences. I don't know whether my history and vintage nerdy interests have caused them to happen to me, or whether it's the other way round.

 

I've always been into old things and read tons of history books pre internet era.

 

I love old photos from the first ones of the 1840s- 1950s.

 

Sometimes I'll see an old photo on Google and can stare at it for like 30 minutes or more, and I can get a slight feel of the period.

 

I also love old footage like the one I posted above. God, how I want to leap into them and be there!

 

The yearning to do that is like an ache. Every day I'm wishing for it; I really can't explain HOW much I want time travel.

 

I'm eccentric, I know that, but I feel like I need to be a time traveller- if I could be granted one wish, that would be it- to be able to travel back and forth in time.

 

Why I'm like this I don't know, I just am. In  fact, I don't understand why so many people are uninterested in history. Especially youngsters today. I think maybe they are young souls. I think I'm an old one.

 

Although there are a few people dotted about into vintage like this man who lives like the 1940s! His house looks amazing.

 

 

 

 

Thanks for sharing the video. I've read about this guy before. I can really empathise with you in a way. I'm only 26 years old, but I love old TV shows and movies. I don't feel a need or even  a pull to time travel, but I think I would like to experience it. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, itsnotallrightjack said:

 

Thanks! Yes, they might suggest I have a sort of propensity for these experiences. I don't know whether my history and vintage nerdy interests have caused them to happen to me, or whether it's the other way round.

 

I've always been into old things and read tons of history books pre internet era.

 

I love old photos from the first ones of the 1840s- 1950s.

 

Sometimes I'll see an old photo on Google and can stare at it for like 30 minutes or more, and I can get a slight feel of the period.

 

I also love old footage like the one I posted above. God, how I want to leap into them and be there!

 

The yearning to do that is like an ache. Every day I'm wishing for it; I really can't explain HOW much I want time travel.

 

I'm eccentric, I know that, but I feel like I need to be a time traveller- if I could be granted one wish, that would be it- to be able to travel back and forth in time.

 

Why I'm like this I don't know, I just am. In  fact, I don't understand why so many people are uninterested in history. Especially youngsters today. I think maybe they are young souls. I think I'm an old one.

 

Although there are a few people dotted about into vintage like this man who lives like the 1940s! His house looks amazing.

 

 

 

 

I tried to edit my comment but it wouldn't let me for some reason. Keep getting blocked. Will send you a private message.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder if President Trump is time traveler, Read this it will blow you away.

 

This all started when someone came across some books, on the office of Congress’ Library website. The books are called, “Baron Trump’s Marvelous Underground Journey,” and, “1900; Or, The Last President.” Both were written in the 1890s by Ingersoll Lockwood. The books themselves are real. Look them up for yourself. But wait, it gets better.

 

Lockwood wrote a sequel series of novels four years after the initial publication of his first book. In his third novel, “1900; Or, The Last President,” things link eerily to the present day. The story begins with a scene from a panicked New York City in early November. It describes a “state of uproar” after an election in which an enormously opposed outsider is granted power. An outsider candidate. Sound familiar?

 

After the chaotic scene in NYC, we find out that the man who won the presidency is extremely wealthy and resides on 5th avenue. In case you did not know, the Trump Tower resides on 5th avenue. As crazy as this sounds, once Lockwood’s character becomes president, he began choosing people for his cabinet. One of the first people he picked was a man named Lafe Pence.

 

But this gets even more bizarre Trump and Tesla;

 

John G. Trump was the uncle of the 45th U.S. president, Donald J. Trump.

Apparently Tesla had been working on a time machine and when Tesla died the FBI confiscated all Tesla's files,

but John G Trump who was a top class nuclear physicist managed to get his hands on Tesla's files.

 

Check it out.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

In 'Back to the future, I believe it's 2, I cant remember, where by Biff becomes rich and lives in a Tower with riots going on in the streets below, sort of reminded me of Trump and whats going on today.

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, itsnotallrightjack said:

This is what I think generally. I DID go back to the 1840s but not with my body, with my consciousness. My body was left behind in 2011. 

 

Today i went back to yesterday to try and remember something

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, alexa said:

I wonder if President Trump is time traveler, Read this it will blow you away.

 

This all started when someone came across some books, on the office of Congress’ Library website. The books are called, “Baron Trump’s Marvelous Underground Journey,” and, “1900; Or, The Last President.” Both were written in the 1890s by Ingersoll Lockwood. The books themselves are real. Look them up for yourself. But wait, it gets better.

 

Lockwood wrote a sequel series of novels four years after the initial publication of his first book. In his third novel, “1900; Or, The Last President,” things link eerily to the present day. The story begins with a scene from a panicked New York City in early November. It describes a “state of uproar” after an election in which an enormously opposed outsider is granted power. An outsider candidate. Sound familiar?

 

After the chaotic scene in NYC, we find out that the man who won the presidency is extremely wealthy and resides on 5th avenue. In case you did not know, the Trump Tower resides on 5th avenue. As crazy as this sounds, once Lockwood’s character becomes president, he began choosing people for his cabinet. One of the first people he picked was a man named Lafe Pence.

 

But this gets even more bizarre Trump and Tesla;

 

John G. Trump was the uncle of the 45th U.S. president, Donald J. Trump.

Apparently Tesla had been working on a time machine and when Tesla died the FBI confiscated all Tesla's files,

but John G Trump who was a top class nuclear physicist managed to get his hands on Tesla's files.

 

Check it out.

 

Ive always thought of trump as the reincarnation of george patton. Trump has meantioned his admiration of patton before and trump was born around 170 days after patton died. I have read a few things on this and not only do the look remarkably similar but character are profile are very similar also.

Worth looking into.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, alexa said:

I wonder if President Trump is time traveler, Read this it will blow you away.

 

This all started when someone came across some books, on the office of Congress’ Library website. The books are called, “Baron Trump’s Marvelous Underground Journey,” and, “1900; Or, The Last President.” Both were written in the 1890s by Ingersoll Lockwood. The books themselves are real. Look them up for yourself. But wait, it gets better.

 

Lockwood wrote a sequel series of novels four years after the initial publication of his first book. In his third novel, “1900; Or, The Last President,” things link eerily to the present day. The story begins with a scene from a panicked New York City in early November. It describes a “state of uproar” after an election in which an enormously opposed outsider is granted power. An outsider candidate. Sound familiar?

 

After the chaotic scene in NYC, we find out that the man who won the presidency is extremely wealthy and resides on 5th avenue. In case you did not know, the Trump Tower resides on 5th avenue. As crazy as this sounds, once Lockwood’s character becomes president, he began choosing people for his cabinet. One of the first people he picked was a man named Lafe Pence.

 

But this gets even more bizarre Trump and Tesla;

 

John G. Trump was the uncle of the 45th U.S. president, Donald J. Trump.

Apparently Tesla had been working on a time machine and when Tesla died the FBI confiscated all Tesla's files,

but John G Trump who was a top class nuclear physicist managed to get his hands on Tesla's files.

 

Check it out.

 

 

There's been a few novels that seem to anticipate future events. It would suggest the block theory of time could be correct, and that these writers inadvertently tapped into it and put it into a novel.

 

Fascinating stuff!

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Heavenman said:

Has there ever been a greater time, in the history of humankind, than these extraordinary times that we are currently living in?.


In years to come all the time travellers will be heading for 2020. 
 

Maybe.

 

 

Ack no. It's all noodle pots staring at smart phones. Shitty music.  Wokery loonies. Why would they wanna see such nonsense? That's why we don't see time travellers. They're too busy swinging in the 1930s jazz clubs, going to Mozart and Beethoven concerts in the 18th century/19th century, and exploring Pompeii lol.

Edited by itsnotallrightjack
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Alex said:

Time travel is and has already been done but the public will never hear about it. This cult will know about it aswell and are probably doing it themselves. 

 

Well maybe--- looks like Greta Trollberg spent some time in 19th century America lol.

 

 

775.jpg

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

 

Time travel SHOCK: Does this 1917 photo prove time travel is possible?


A BIZARRE photo of what appears to be a time traveller in 1917 has resurfaced online after scores of disbelievers have finally found a piece of ‘evidence’ which made them question the laws of physics.

 

The photo taken more than 100 years ago in Canada, portrays a group of men, women and children sitting on the side of a hill of some sorts. But eagle-eyed observers have noticed the photo stands out for a very particular reason – what appears to be a man straight out of the 20th century.

 

The photo was discovered in Lester Ray Peterson’s 1974 book ‘The Great Cape Scott Story’ – a tale of the Canadian region’s history. What has fascinated those who came across this photo is how out of place the ‘surfer man’, as some have called him, appears to be.

 

He is wearing a very baggy t-shirt and shorts, sporting a modern windswept haircut and is clearly at odds with everyone else around him. Looking closer at the people around, the man to his left appears to be utterly stunned by his presence. Further to the right a woman also appears to be pointing her hand at the supposed time traveller, leading many to speculate the man was out of place and out of his time.

 

In fact, it almost looks as though he jumped right into the scene as the photo was taken.

 

https://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/943069/Time-travel-photo-Cape-Scott-Story


 

 

 

 

surfer-time-traveler.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, YHWHisgracious said:

 

Ive always thought of trump as the reincarnation of george patton. Trump has meantioned his admiration of patton before and trump was born around 170 days after patton died. I have read a few things on this and not only do the look remarkably similar but character are profile are very similar also.

Worth looking into.

 

WOW! They do look similar don't they ? Thanks YHWH for pointing this out.

 

 

2020996554_apattern.PNG.737180da4ec222477086732199dae4c7.PNG

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...