Jump to content

Antarctica


Infiniteforever

Recommended Posts

35 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

 

I have not read this book, so there must be something to it, will try to find a source or vid, any links to share that you have for a head start, ūüĎć

 

No not really, only in the book 'Beyond The Poles' It mentions something about the extra earth raising up into space & being upside down like a fly on a ceiling & we don't even realize it.  I'll have to check this out again as I didn't quite understand this concept. :classic_unsure:

 

image_2023-06-10_171433895.png.2a80321512db9db2f96bc398ed046412.png

 

 

 

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Bombadil said:

Loads including Patriarch Kirill of Moscow. He officiated a ceremony at the Russian Orthodox Church there.

 

Apparently Buzz Aldrin got scared to death when he went there, he must have seen something, as he said 'There is something very evil down there' & he was flown back to New Zealand reported to be very sick.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, alexa said:

 

Apparently Buzz Aldrin got scared to death when he went there, he must have seen something, as he said 'There is something very evil down there' & he was flown back to New Zealand reported to be very sick.

 

Might be in relation to the polarity found there, could have an emotional component to it that people are just not used to and maybe more intensified than at the North Pole, he may have been too sensitive to its presence.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

 

Might be in relation to the polarity found there, could have an emotional component to it that people are just not used to and maybe more intensified than at the North Pole, he may have been too sensitive to its presence.

 

What ever he saw, it shook him up badly.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, alexa said:

 

What ever he saw, it shook him up badly.

 

What ever he FELT, it caused a disturbance in the force, and it shook him up badly, ūüĎć

FEAR, that is not comprehended will cause the mind to imagine anything it wants as a defense mechanism as a survival strategy to force a retreat.

 

Antarctica?

https://qalerts.app/?n=2450

 

qalertsappn2450.webp.a499c6cec0c30ab137393c1918e3b808.webp

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/9/2023 at 10:26 PM, sock muppet said:

 

Further thoughts on the above map, are we interpreting it the wrong way, what if all the supposed Islands that we see outside of the map are actually representing something in orbit, the asteroid belt perhaps, just a thought, ūü§Ē

 

The Pleiades & Orion are mentioned in the Bible in the book of 'Job' this verse is amazing, it's very telling.

 

When the waters become hard as stone and the surface of the deep is frozen? Can you bind the chains of the Pleiades or loosen the belt of Orion? Can you bring forth the constellations in their seasons or lead out the Bear and her cubs?… Job 38:30

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, alexa said:

 

The Pleiades & Orion are mentioned in the Bible in the book of 'Job' this verse is amazing, it's very telling.

 

When the waters become hard as stone and the surface of the deep is frozen? Can you bind the chains of the Pleiades or loosen the belt of Orion? Can you bring forth the constellations in their seasons or lead out the Bear and her cubs?… Job 38:30

 

Yes it is interesting ....

 

30 (The) Waters be made hard in the likeness of [a] stone, and the over-part of [the] ocean is constrained together.

31 Whether thou shalt be able to join together [the] shining stars (called) Pleiades, that is, the seven stars, either thou shalt be able to destroy the compass of Arcturus?

32 Whether thou bringest forth Lucifer, that is, the day star, in his time, and makest the even star to rise upon the sons of [the] earth?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, lake said:

 

Yes it is interesting ....

 

30 (The) Waters be made hard in the likeness of [a] stone, and the over-part of [the] ocean is constrained together.

31 Whether thou shalt be able to join together [the] shining stars (called) Pleiades, that is, the seven stars, either thou shalt be able to destroy the compass of Arcturus?

32 Whether thou bringest forth Lucifer, that is, the day star, in his time, and makest the even star to rise upon the sons of [the] earth?

 

Where is this from ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, alexa said:

 

Where is this from ?

 

Here is an old thought for you @alexa

 

Not saying it is right .... just a thought (and there is a reply to it not from me)

 

~~~~

 

So 369 and the bible. Tesla said understand 369 and understand the universe, or words to that effect!

I present this 'thought' that energy, vibration and frequency were there within nothing before any material form or any god.

 

I have posted this before and it caused 'problems'....shall we say. I do not care if you have a faith in the written words of this book (or any book, personally I quite like Terry Pratchett) or not, I only wish to learn....and by research further understanding.

For the record....I do NOT believe in ANY religion 'pushed' by man.

I feel that creation, defined by the sum total of awareness is in an action within and without of this limited physicality that we render, singularly as a drama construction, for our unique interaction, which then in no time will be an asset to the whole being of no thing that we truly are.

Using 3 different versions of the bible ( 1611 king James, 1599 Geneva and Wycliffe 1382 ) in the opening of Genesis I

(Not trying to discredit anything but looking for hidden meanings.)

In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. - 1611
In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. - 1599
In the beginning God made of nought heaven and earth. - 1382


This is a statement, an opening not meant as a description, as the description is then given.

And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. - 1611
And the earth was without form and void, and darkness was upon the deep, and the Spirit of God moved upon the waters. - 1599
Forsooth the earth was idle and void, and darknesses were on the face of (the) depth; and the Spirit of the Lord was borne on the waters. - 1382


So from this we can find that the earth was not yet created. That darkness, depth and water already existed, so are not a creation of God. Then the spirit of God was moved or borne on the water.
Interesting....God was a spirit borne on the water!!!!
Water in old Latin is unda which means wave.
Darkness can mean deep and rich, with a melancholy sound.
Depth is defined as the distance from top down or front to back, or the intensity of color or sound.

Thus we could state that before God (was borne?) there was:
No Earth, but there was a wave (sound) of a rich intensity.

This is backed up by looking at John 1
(read word as wave (sound))
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. - 1611
In the beginning was that Word, and that Word was with God, and that]Word was God. - 1599
In the beginning was the word, and the word was at God, and God was the word. - 1382


So the word was first. Then the word was with God. Then the two interacted.
God did not create the word, it existed before God.
Word is sound, a wave form, creation from a vibration.

Then of course it goes on that God created man and man is a creation of light and that the darkness had to separate from the light as it did not understand man!
But remember that the light (man, not the light we think of as stars as these had yet to be made) was created by the 'water' through the now created 'god'

In John1 (1599):

All things were made by it, and without it was made nothing that was made.
In it was life, and that life was the light of men.
And that light shineth in the wilderness, and the darkness comprehendeth it not.


So....ALL is made from IT.......not him or god but IT
Life (creation, God) came from IT

the wave, sound.


Also:
And the evening and the morning were the first day. - 1611
So the evening and the morning were the first day. - 1599
And the eventide and the morrowtide was made, one day. - 1382


Evening and then morning is not a day.
But in a day are 2 tides, evening and morning tides.
Within a wave form such as sound you have a depth....within tides you have a depth.
How deep is time?

So this wave is higher than god?
Theres been studies of the background radiation that exists throughout the Universe, but it cannot be radiation as light had not yet been created? So it must be a wave of sound?
 

Right we have only discussed two lines of Genesis an a few from John 1 and I can only state that God was created by ….?

Lets look at the next lines. In fact a few lines later, line 6, yes the sixth line in the bible!

And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters. 1611
Again God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it separate the waters from the waters. 1599
And God said, The firmament be made in the midst of (the) waters, and part (the) waters from (the) waters. 1388

By the way....firmament means heaven (or also means a vault, something to stop another from gaining or to stop that which is in the 'safe' from leaving).....so heaven did not exist before this? God had no home on line five of the bible???

So if we consider the 'waters' to be the 'wave form' which existed before God and was the creator of God then we can see that God now is creating a 'heaven' between the wave!

We already know that the 'waters' were not created by God, in fact according to the bible the 'waters' created God.

Sorry I am presuming that you do really wish to wake up?

Two things....know thy self....know where you are?

I am not being rude nor confrontational....its just if you have not an open mind ( or conception of a personal mind) then the next line may offend you.

Consider the concept as we have been told of a fallen Angel who wished to be as God....then consider this thread in a new light....or should I say sound?

 

It would seem which ever way I attempt to describe that which I am seeing....it can and will be taken in the wrong manner!
Post with regard to the bible or god, on any forum and all one gets is either god nuts saying its all the truth or god haters saying its all crap.
This book is the backbone of the largest corporation on this earth, the basis of all the laws on earth and the greatest form of intimidation and death on this earth.
In the above it would seem to state that god was not the first thing, in fact god seems to be the opposite of what we are told and that fits as in this world all is backwards.

Remember firmament also means vault. A place to lock some thing away in.
The light of man could also be read as the limited aspect of the light spectrum which a man can see.

The devil is in the details
 

So we have energy / darkness (9)....vibration / wave (6)....frequency / depth (3)


Maybe if I try to put it like this:

I am within a place....where to have or continue existence I must utilize another being for my own gain.

I cannot prove otherwise.......even though I have considered every option or opinion which I can become aware of.

My physical form dictates that I consume another being, animal or plant.......even water has its own awareness.
The spoken word here....decides a hierarchy which within is an exchange of energy and belief.
This exchange is seldom equal.......it is a use of another to further the self....yes the same as this post.

To allow the use of another species or in fact the planet without trying to change things is an incorrect nature.
But.......to change things within another....is also wrong as it will use their being and turn it to your own.

How can I change things.......I cannot as this means that I remove responsibility from others, and I become responsible for them and their , now mine, action into a future.

How can one 'be'....by using others?

But if I do not change things for the better....then I become less and fail.......but what is better? And who's better would that encompass?

I am connected to others actions by my non action by becoming complicit to that which they have done and I have then allowed through my knowledge of the act.
This then would be enough.......to limit my being once again. (so a 'return')

I know that you find this very hard and harsh to understand but....IF I DO NOT ACT, THEN OTHERS ACTIONS OF WHICH I HAVE KNOWLEDGE BECOME MINE by my non action and then being complicit to the act.
But.......IF I ACT, THEN I REMOVE RESPONSIBILITY FROM ALL OTHERS AND DETERMINE THEIR FATE BY MY ACTIONS.

But I cannot 'leave'....as through my own administration of being, I decided or volunteered to become here.......as a physical form....unless I am 'trapped' here?

There must be a reasoning to this existence....else there is NO POINT.

Live, procreate,die.......continue en-mass to further a NOTHING....for NO REASON.

If you state that your reasoning for being is children.......then this point of view is not of a considered nature and you are indoctrinated.
Their is NO valid point of reference you can post which will, nor can support your selfishness in further allowing all else to suffer by your personal need to have sex and bring more souled beings here.

No just nor loving GOD would create this place.......as NO being of a self considered nature....and regarding all else.......would create this.

Really....take a step back and CONSIDER THIS

NO god would create this place, who IS a 'loving' god

Everything has to use or/and consume everything else to just 'be'

To live....to have awareness.......to have consciousness

No LOVING GOD would make you consume each other

nor would a loving god....make EVERYTHING upon this earth.......EAT everything else

But in hell....this could be the truth?

I am not attempting to make you 'believe' this post (understand....it makes you my responsibility)

I am trying to get you to consider what you are....and WHERE you are

Look around your world.......look and see the 'true' interactions within the beauty you perceive and consume through the energy your physical form requires.

So can I say that this post is correct for you.......NO

it is your responsibility and your designed fate....it is also YOUR prison and it is structured so that you fail.......multiple times.

 

So, again.... we have energy / darkness (9)....vibration / wave (6)....frequency / depth (3)

 

~~~~~

**** the below is a reply to the above

-----------------------------------

Yes, please do send me part 2. (if you haven't already) I am impressed.. My first couple of thoughts were,,

1.) The waters were degrees of Wave Form, yes.. You have put it in an interesting way.. I would also say that:

2.) I would suggest that The SPIRIT of God,, is not GOD,, itelf... But a specifec movement of consciousness upon the 'waters' that act as a catalyst for all creation of life (physical worlds being a part of that) And i would suggest that it was not Created,, but it was BORN... A subtle, but important difference, i think...

When Science talks about DARK ENERGY,,, They say that the dark energy makes up 99.99999% of all universes, physical or not... In fact,, they all [life bearing] universes, or existences are just the frothy edges in a 'sea' of Dark Energy..

I will read part 2, than respond...

 

Okay,,, Now you've got my attention.. I can see the tie ins to the Bible. Bravo!!

There is a much larger Universe that doesn't exist,, than DOES!!! If you catch my drift.

I believe the 'waters' (consciousness) and the currents that seperate consciousness gave birth to the "Spirit-of-god" (a condition of consciounsess)

And to more accurately state it would be to say that, When a seperation (internal conflict) Occurs within the waters, (consciousness) a condition is created (spirit of God) that gives rise to a reality that reflects the internal conflict within consciousness itself...

And thus the 'beings using other beings' and the 'circle of life' trap!!! And the cycle of past lives and Karma,,, the neverending wheel of conflict within beings,,, that comes from an overall 'stirring' within the waters of consciousness... As above, so below...

There is a place in the corner of my mind,, that i avoid. There is truth there, but it 'hurts'. It makes me physically ill to think about it... It goes to the very heart of existence. Somewhere out there,, NOTHING exists.. So how can NOTHING exist in just some other place,,, nothing would be EVERYWHERE??? In fact how can there be a point of observation at all?? SOMETHING comes from NOTHING,,, not the other way around!! In fact,,, how can there be NOTHING,, from which SOMETHING can exist.?? In fact,,,, either way that you look at it,,, HOW CAN WE EXIST AT ALL!!!!???????!!!!!!?????? How can i wrap my brain around NOTHING,, when i know that if there truly was NOTHING,, then who is asking the questions?????? This is the thing,,, to BE or NOT to be... It is not a statement (a direct creation from a God) but it is a QUESTION,,, (an ongoing struggle for existence) I know that consciousness has no idea what is going to happen because i see it in the eyes of everyone that is look at,,, there is consciousness staring back at me!!! And somewhere behind my eyes is a point of observation,,, when i trace it all the way back,, it shows a different picture... http://projectavalon.net/forum4/images/smilies/new/smile.gif Existence is NOT futile,,, It is a choice... plain and simple... imho

I like your thinking... Are you going to start a thread,,, or did you already??

 

_________________________________________

 

 

Fact is @alexa .... Potential was the 1st (not a 'god' .... Potential .... and YOU ARE THAT) :)

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, lake said:

 

The Bible.

 

Well before your King James version.

 

About 1380 or so ....

 

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Job+38&version=WYC

 

There's something to be said about Wycliffe  as he did upset the Catholic Church loads. so much so, they dug his bones up to burn them. So there must have been a lot of truth in his bible. Thanks - I'll take a look. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/14/2023 at 7:47 PM, lake said:

 

Here is an old thought for you @alexa

 

Not saying it is right .... just a thought (and there is a reply to it not from me)

 

~~~~

 

So 369 and the bible. Tesla said understand 369 and understand the universe, or words to that effect!

I present this 'thought' that energy, vibration and frequency were there within nothing before any material form or any god.

 

I have posted this before and it caused 'problems'....shall we say. I do not care if you have a faith in the written words of this book (or any book, personally I quite like Terry Pratchett) or not, I only wish to learn....and by research further understanding.

For the record....I do NOT believe in ANY religion 'pushed' by man.

I feel that creation, defined by the sum total of awareness is in an action within and without of this limited physicality that we render, singularly as a drama construction, for our unique interaction, which then in no time will be an asset to the whole being of no thing that we truly are.

Using 3 different versions of the bible ( 1611 king James, 1599 Geneva and Wycliffe 1382 ) in the opening of Genesis I

(Not trying to discredit anything but looking for hidden meanings.)

In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. - 1611
In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. - 1599
In the beginning God made of nought heaven and earth. - 1382


This is a statement, an opening not meant as a description, as the description is then given.

And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. - 1611
And the earth was without form and void, and darkness was upon the deep, and the Spirit of God moved upon the waters. - 1599
Forsooth the earth was idle and void, and darknesses were on the face of (the) depth; and the Spirit of the Lord was borne on the waters. - 1382


So from this we can find that the earth was not yet created. That darkness, depth and water already existed, so are not a creation of God. Then the spirit of God was moved or borne on the water.
Interesting....God was a spirit borne on the water!!!!
Water in old Latin is unda which means wave.
Darkness can mean deep and rich, with a melancholy sound.
Depth is defined as the distance from top down or front to back, or the intensity of color or sound.

Thus we could state that before God (was borne?) there was:
No Earth, but there was a wave (sound) of a rich intensity.

This is backed up by looking at John 1
(read word as wave (sound))
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. - 1611
In the beginning was that Word, and that Word was with God, and that]Word was God. - 1599
In the beginning was the word, and the word was at God, and God was the word. - 1382


So the word was first. Then the word was with God. Then the two interacted.
God did not create the word, it existed before God.
Word is sound, a wave form, creation from a vibration.

Then of course it goes on that God created man and man is a creation of light and that the darkness had to separate from the light as it did not understand man!
But remember that the light (man, not the light we think of as stars as these had yet to be made) was created by the 'water' through the now created 'god'

In John1 (1599):

All things were made by it, and without it was made nothing that was made.
In it was life, and that life was the light of men.
And that light shineth in the wilderness, and the darkness comprehendeth it not.


So....ALL is made from IT.......not him or god but IT
Life (creation, God) came from IT

the wave, sound.


Also:
And the evening and the morning were the first day. - 1611
So the evening and the morning were the first day. - 1599
And the eventide and the morrowtide was made, one day. - 1382


Evening and then morning is not a day.
But in a day are 2 tides, evening and morning tides.
Within a wave form such as sound you have a depth....within tides you have a depth.
How deep is time?

So this wave is higher than god?
Theres been studies of the background radiation that exists throughout the Universe, but it cannot be radiation as light had not yet been created? So it must be a wave of sound?
 

Right we have only discussed two lines of Genesis an a few from John 1 and I can only state that God was created by ….?

Lets look at the next lines. In fact a few lines later, line 6, yes the sixth line in the bible!

And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters. 1611
Again God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it separate the waters from the waters. 1599
And God said, The firmament be made in the midst of (the) waters, and part (the) waters from (the) waters. 1388

By the way....firmament means heaven (or also means a vault, something to stop another from gaining or to stop that which is in the 'safe' from leaving).....so heaven did not exist before this? God had no home on line five of the bible???

So if we consider the 'waters' to be the 'wave form' which existed before God and was the creator of God then we can see that God now is creating a 'heaven' between the wave!

We already know that the 'waters' were not created by God, in fact according to the bible the 'waters' created God.

Sorry I am presuming that you do really wish to wake up?

Two things....know thy self....know where you are?

I am not being rude nor confrontational....its just if you have not an open mind ( or conception of a personal mind) then the next line may offend you.

Consider the concept as we have been told of a fallen Angel who wished to be as God....then consider this thread in a new light....or should I say sound?

 

It would seem which ever way I attempt to describe that which I am seeing....it can and will be taken in the wrong manner!
Post with regard to the bible or god, on any forum and all one gets is either god nuts saying its all the truth or god haters saying its all crap.
This book is the backbone of the largest corporation on this earth, the basis of all the laws on earth and the greatest form of intimidation and death on this earth.
In the above it would seem to state that god was not the first thing, in fact god seems to be the opposite of what we are told and that fits as in this world all is backwards.

Remember firmament also means vault. A place to lock some thing away in.
The light of man could also be read as the limited aspect of the light spectrum which a man can see.

The devil is in the details
 

So we have energy / darkness (9)....vibration / wave (6)....frequency / depth (3)


Maybe if I try to put it like this:

I am within a place....where to have or continue existence I must utilize another being for my own gain.

I cannot prove otherwise.......even though I have considered every option or opinion which I can become aware of.

My physical form dictates that I consume another being, animal or plant.......even water has its own awareness.
The spoken word here....decides a hierarchy which within is an exchange of energy and belief.
This exchange is seldom equal.......it is a use of another to further the self....yes the same as this post.

To allow the use of another species or in fact the planet without trying to change things is an incorrect nature.
But.......to change things within another....is also wrong as it will use their being and turn it to your own.

How can I change things.......I cannot as this means that I remove responsibility from others, and I become responsible for them and their , now mine, action into a future.

How can one 'be'....by using others?

But if I do not change things for the better....then I become less and fail.......but what is better? And who's better would that encompass?

I am connected to others actions by my non action by becoming complicit to that which they have done and I have then allowed through my knowledge of the act.
This then would be enough.......to limit my being once again. (so a 'return')

I know that you find this very hard and harsh to understand but....IF I DO NOT ACT, THEN OTHERS ACTIONS OF WHICH I HAVE KNOWLEDGE BECOME MINE by my non action and then being complicit to the act.
But.......IF I ACT, THEN I REMOVE RESPONSIBILITY FROM ALL OTHERS AND DETERMINE THEIR FATE BY MY ACTIONS.

But I cannot 'leave'....as through my own administration of being, I decided or volunteered to become here.......as a physical form....unless I am 'trapped' here?

There must be a reasoning to this existence....else there is NO POINT.

Live, procreate,die.......continue en-mass to further a NOTHING....for NO REASON.

If you state that your reasoning for being is children.......then this point of view is not of a considered nature and you are indoctrinated.
Their is NO valid point of reference you can post which will, nor can support your selfishness in further allowing all else to suffer by your personal need to have sex and bring more souled beings here.

No just nor loving GOD would create this place.......as NO being of a self considered nature....and regarding all else.......would create this.

Really....take a step back and CONSIDER THIS

NO god would create this place, who IS a 'loving' god

Everything has to use or/and consume everything else to just 'be'

To live....to have awareness.......to have consciousness

No LOVING GOD would make you consume each other

nor would a loving god....make EVERYTHING upon this earth.......EAT everything else

But in hell....this could be the truth?

I am not attempting to make you 'believe' this post (understand....it makes you my responsibility)

I am trying to get you to consider what you are....and WHERE you are

Look around your world.......look and see the 'true' interactions within the beauty you perceive and consume through the energy your physical form requires.

So can I say that this post is correct for you.......NO

it is your responsibility and your designed fate....it is also YOUR prison and it is structured so that you fail.......multiple times.

 

So, again.... we have energy / darkness (9)....vibration / wave (6)....frequency / depth (3)

 

~~~~~

**** the below is a reply to the above

-----------------------------------

Yes, please do send me part 2. (if you haven't already) I am impressed.. My first couple of thoughts were,,

1.) The waters were degrees of Wave Form, yes.. You have put it in an interesting way.. I would also say that:

2.) I would suggest that The SPIRIT of God,, is not GOD,, itelf... But a specifec movement of consciousness upon the 'waters' that act as a catalyst for all creation of life (physical worlds being a part of that) And i would suggest that it was not Created,, but it was BORN... A subtle, but important difference, i think...

When Science talks about DARK ENERGY,,, They say that the dark energy makes up 99.99999% of all universes, physical or not... In fact,, they all [life bearing] universes, or existences are just the frothy edges in a 'sea' of Dark Energy..

I will read part 2, than respond...

 

Okay,,, Now you've got my attention.. I can see the tie ins to the Bible. Bravo!!

There is a much larger Universe that doesn't exist,, than DOES!!! If you catch my drift.

I believe the 'waters' (consciousness) and the currents that seperate consciousness gave birth to the "Spirit-of-god" (a condition of consciounsess)

And to more accurately state it would be to say that, When a seperation (internal conflict) Occurs within the waters, (consciousness) a condition is created (spirit of God) that gives rise to a reality that reflects the internal conflict within consciousness itself...

And thus the 'beings using other beings' and the 'circle of life' trap!!! And the cycle of past lives and Karma,,, the neverending wheel of conflict within beings,,, that comes from an overall 'stirring' within the waters of consciousness... As above, so below...

There is a place in the corner of my mind,, that i avoid. There is truth there, but it 'hurts'. It makes me physically ill to think about it... It goes to the very heart of existence. Somewhere out there,, NOTHING exists.. So how can NOTHING exist in just some other place,,, nothing would be EVERYWHERE??? In fact how can there be a point of observation at all?? SOMETHING comes from NOTHING,,, not the other way around!! In fact,,, how can there be NOTHING,, from which SOMETHING can exist.?? In fact,,,, either way that you look at it,,, HOW CAN WE EXIST AT ALL!!!!???????!!!!!!?????? How can i wrap my brain around NOTHING,, when i know that if there truly was NOTHING,, then who is asking the questions?????? This is the thing,,, to BE or NOT to be... It is not a statement (a direct creation from a God) but it is a QUESTION,,, (an ongoing struggle for existence) I know that consciousness has no idea what is going to happen because i see it in the eyes of everyone that is look at,,, there is consciousness staring back at me!!! And somewhere behind my eyes is a point of observation,,, when i trace it all the way back,, it shows a different picture... http://projectavalon.net/forum4/images/smilies/new/smile.gif Existence is NOT futile,,, It is a choice... plain and simple... imho

I like your thinking... Are you going to start a thread,,, or did you already??

 

_________________________________________

 

 

Fact is @alexa .... Potential was the 1st (not a 'god' .... Potential .... and YOU ARE THAT) :)

 

A little self-congratulatory don't you think? 

 

I am not arguing with sound, vibration, light and magnetism creating reality, I think that's provable from the molecular level up. The concept of it presents is nothing new, what I would pose as a question to you is, what ultimately defines our reality?

 

I also think that this doesn't actually address anything because we still don't know when we arrived here, in what form and by whom. 

 

In addition, I hope we can all agree that human civilization was well in existence before the Bible was written. What is very much up for debate is when did civilization emerge on earth? So drawing conclusions from parables isn't exactly proving anything, especially when we still don't know our true origins, or the origins of reality and consciousness. 

 

We also have to consider geologically the earth ending event 12000 years ago and the effect that's had on civilization since. 

 

I think this actually (probably intentionally) more questions than answers. Slightly on a tangent here, but coming back to topic, Antarctica has clearly never always been covered in ice and that event previously kind of proves that. 

 

Interesting take though that the wave/sound was what was before God. So how did God, become God? How was the wave/sound created and by whom/what? I'm still figuring it out and probably never will. I won't stop trying though. 

Edited by Morpheus
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/9/2023 at 6:47 PM, alexa said:

Warm water lakes discovered in the Antarctic. LEGIT!!

 

You can't tell me there isn't more earth beyond the ice walls ..........

You cant tell me there is no such thing as geothermal activity

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, alexa said:

 

No - but 300 square miles with out snow & a 5 mile warm lake/s, that's rather a lot of coverage.

What you say is fair enough ,however if you are insinuating that this is beyond the so called ice wall someone would have had to cross it to get to this area  where is the video of the ice wall ?

No one mentioned 300 square miles ,the video is a made up crock ( modern and old) and the bastard can't sing ,yes I watched it another waste of time

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, peter said:

What you say is fair enough ,however if you are insinuating that this is beyond the so called ice wall someone would have had to cross it to get to this area  where is the video of the ice wall ?

 

People have crossed the ice walls,

You can watch this video or buy the book 'The Navigator' which is best as the video doesn't give you the end bit .

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, alexa said:

People have crossed the ice walls,

You can watch this video or buy the book 'The Navigator' which is best as the video doesn't give you the end bit .

Sorry but you have just got to do better than Utube as evidence I'm afraid

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Sensiblejoe said:

If there are other lands, why haven't they visited us yet?

 

They have, his name is Valiant Thor and him and co came across in their space ship & they are from the land of Venus. their first port of call was the Pentagon.

You can read all about this in this book.

He has the faith & is about 100 years old maybe more, I'm not sure.

 

athorx.jpg.fd7bc02e618f39b44222af0116b5bbd5.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...