Antarctica

Infiniteforever

On 6/22/2023 at 5:52 PM, Morpheus said:

So how did God, become God?

Sorry I missed this!

I don't really look at the forum anymore .... well I do but not to the extent that I did when I was a mod, so I missed reading this or replying to it anyway!

It is a "LARGE" question isn't it!

How did GOD become????

So this is only my consideration, taken from this 'life' of mine .... and NO I cannot prove any of it <<<< You would have to BE ME and live MY current life in a future 'life' of yours .... which I wouldn't recommend (2 out of 5 .... pretty colours, although limited, nice plants and animals but base nature really satanic and let me tell you >>>> very bad management .... would not visit again .... try a different reality)

So short form .... GOD came from potential.

Screenshotfrom2023-07-1719-32-49.png.e7c58748f87b99d474de15a8c6bca3be.png

Capable of being but not yet in existence; latent or undeveloped.

There was nothing .... or more correctly .... No Thing.

No sound

No time

No particles

No space

No light

No dark

etc

There was only potential.

There wasn't even Aether.

Just potential for ALL things.

The way that I consider it is like an ocean but with no surface or bottom .... there was no up nor down .... no left or right .... nothing.

But in that potential was the 'potential' for a 1st self awareness .... an individual mind!

That 'mind' saw all the potential and ordered it by placing it into chaos .... there is underlying order in chaos .... It put it into "broken lines" and from those lines TIME became.

That 1st self awareness is not a GOD and would not ever wish to be such a thing .... YOU have self awareness .... Are YOU a GOD?

Or are you just exploring potential the same way that the first of us did?

Edit to add:

Sorry forgot that many will thus ask .... " Well then where did 'potential' come from?" 

Little bit of a silly question if they think about it!

Edited by lake

1 hour ago, lake said:

Sorry I missed this!

I don't really look at the forum anymore .... well I do but not to the extent that I did when I was a mod, so I missed reading this or replying to it anyway!

It is a "LARGE" question isn't it!

How did GOD become????

So this is only my consideration, taken from this 'life' of mine .... and NO I cannot prove any of it <<<< You would have to BE ME and live MY current life in a future 'life' of yours .... which I wouldn't recommend (2 out of 5 .... pretty colours, although limited, nice plants and animals but base nature really satanic and let me tell you >>>> very bad management .... would not visit again .... try a different reality)

So short form .... GOD came from potential.

Screenshotfrom2023-07-1719-32-49.png.e7c58748f87b99d474de15a8c6bca3be.png

Capable of being but not yet in existence; latent or undeveloped.

There was nothing .... or more correctly .... No Thing.

No sound

No time

No particles

No space

No light

No dark

etc

There was only potential.

There wasn't even Aether.

Just potential for ALL things.

The way that I consider it is like an ocean but with no surface or bottom .... there was no up nor down .... no left or right .... nothing.

But in that potential was the 'potential' for a 1st self awareness .... an individual mind!

That 'mind' saw all the potential and ordered it by placing it into chaos .... there is underlying order in chaos .... It put it into "broken lines" and from those lines TIME became.

That 1st self awareness is not a GOD and would not ever wish to be such a thing .... YOU have self awareness .... Are YOU a GOD?

Or are you just exploring potential the same way that the first of us did?

Edit to add:

Sorry forgot that many will thus ask .... " Well then where did 'potential' come from?" 

Little bit of a silly question if they think about it!

I'm glad you posted the definition of the word "potential" because you also missed this:

"what I would pose as a question to you is, what ultimately defines our reality?"

Seemingly a trap we all fall into. I think there's a huge presumption made on many people's part when previous incarnations have appeared in this world from Jesus to Vishnu, Buddha etc. However, I don't think people realise they were all illiterate and yet they had so much wisdom and understanding of reality. How were they capable of these things without education of some description? My question above, I'm some ways, is the answer. 

Edited by Morpheus

36 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

I'm glad you posted the definition of the word "potential" because you also missed this:

"what I would pose as a question to you is, what ultimately defines our reality?"

I apologise .... I didn't consider that I 'missed' it .... I thought that I actually gave a "short form" answer to it!

But maybe I did not.

38 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Jesus to Vishnu, Buddha

38 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

they were all illiterate

May I ask why you would think and state such?

45 minutes ago, lake said:

I apologise .... I didn't consider that I 'missed' it .... I thought that I actually gave a "short form" answer to it!

But maybe I did not.

May I ask why you would think and state such?

I think I should say what I'm driving at here, language defines our reality. So who decided on what language was etc. 

Example:

What's that flying in the sky?

A bird

What's a bird?

What's a B? What's an I? What's an R? What's a D? That's a word and vocabulary agreed upon. So in reality what you see has been  pre-defined for you, however that is because it's a word agreed upon. So what is this actually our reality, or someone else's? Now show me a book they wrote. 

Edited by Morpheus

4 hours ago, peter said:

The height of the ice was quoted at 1000 ft in another thread ,now its down to 150-200 and if I'm not mistaken the sailing ship has been removed from that very picture.

Just saying

It's hard to say as there's not many who have been out that far since the treaty. As for the picture, I dunno has it ?

15 hours ago, alexa said:

They have, his name is Valiant Thor and him and co came across in their space ship & they are from the land of Venus. their first port of call was the Pentagon.

You can read all about this in this book.

He has the faith & is about 100 years old maybe more, I'm not sure.

athorx.jpg.fd7bc02e618f39b44222af0116b5bbd5.jpg

He walks off a UFO and speaks English!

On 7/17/2023 at 8:18 PM, Morpheus said:

How were they capable of these things without education of some description?

Intuition suffers when facts are established, the wave collapses to a point source, the feed back loop, but this is just a stepping stone to a higher appreciation of a greater intuition, 👍

On 7/17/2023 at 9:42 PM, Morpheus said:

language defines our reality

Reality defines our language, it is in the words we use, driven to use a more descriptive lexicon, :classic_smile:

• 5 months later...

Not strictly about Antarctica but it is included in this brilliant presentation from Graham Hancock, more to do with migration patterns and megalithic structures of which we should be sure also exists in the intentionally hidden/obscured  continent, 👍

Fearless Nation

Graham Hancock: Beyond Ancient Apocalypse | Presentation @ Logan Hall, London

Duration 01:31:01

https://www.bitchute.com/video/EXzPVPloXMHy/

EXzPVPloXMHy_640x360.webp.b2c13bbac6cd549602721dd2f54732de.webp

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• 5 weeks later...

Might need a vee pee enn to view this, because we live in a free speech country not run by criminals, scumbags and scoundrels of the worst kind, there's not much in this RT news clip other than the historical event.

Russia modernizes its legendary winter complex in Antarctica

Russia begins trial operations at a new winter complex in Antarctica. Built by the Soviet Union, ‘Vostok’ is Russia’s southernmost research station on the continent and has been modernized to facilitate the study of various natural processes. President Vladimir Putin says the new station is a key to success not only for Russia but for world science.

Duration 00:02:57

https://www.bitchute.com/video/dOQ8nenSw8le/

dOQ8nenSw8le_640x360.webp.184d70e446c2bb0b1d24711218af23ef.webp

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

WOOOOOOOO something interesting for a change, :classic_smile:

NINO RODRIGUEZ AND KERRY: JUAN IN ANTARCTICA : SECRET SPACE

We discuss why Juan and Obama and other US gov officials who go down to Antarctica prior to elections... TAKING ORDERS? Bowing to the controllers? What is really going on?

Duration 00:51:55

https://rumble.com/v4ctogo-nino-rodriguez-and-kerry-juan-in-antarctica-secret-space.html

y0ZSp.qR4e-small-NINO-RODRIGUEZ-AND-KERRY-JU1.webp.8f421af3875e6e9819d4f836153059ab.webp

• Thanks 1

Things are certainly heating up on the frozen continent, considering Jaun O' Savin was recently visiting the place on a cruise ship is suggestive at least, here's some speculation from the woo side from some bloke reporting from inside the back of a van, whatever is going on i feel certain more info will be emerging in increasing frequency, was that a pun?, 😬

Whole World Shocked By What Just EMERGED in Antarctica 2024
Duration 00:14:52

Edited by sock muppet
typo

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/3/2024 at 1:32 PM, Screamingeagle said:

Full Linda Moulton Howe documentary that is referenced can be found here

Linda Moulton Howe - Antarctica - Alien Secrets Beneath The Ice - 2019 Documentary
https://www.bitchute.com/video/nUulFFCQsa6V/
https://rumble.com//v4ftb5i-linda-moulton-howe-antarctica-alien-secrets-beneath-the-ice-2019-documentar.html

The pyramid symbol with the lines through it is interesting, reminds me of the eclipse that is due over America in April this year.

antarcticpyramid.webp.2aa3c599721e2826f1f37d4864d2762a.webp

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Fascinating!

I've always dreamed of a crystal city. It looks like it exist!

Amazing. 102 and he speaks coherently and with his wife.

Edited by DaleP
  • Like 1