Jump to content

petition to stop mandatory face masks


Recommended Posts

3M™ Splash Resistant Surgical Mask Type IIR 1820S

3M ID 7000066434
 
  •  
Overview
Specifications
Product Details
 
1820 Procedure Mask
1820 Procedure Mask
 
  •  
    1820 Procedure Mask
  • Ear-loop fastening
  • splash/fluid resistant
  • Comfortable and breathable
View all details
 
 
 
Specifications
Brand
3M™
Product Type
Personal Protective Equipment
Product Details
  • Ear-loop fastening
  • splash/fluid resistant
  • Comfortable and breathable

3M™ Splash Resistant Surgical Mask 50EA/BX 6BXS/CS

3M™ Splash Resistant Surgical Mask 50EA/BX 6BXS/CS Type IIR under EN14683:2005 classification

 

 
 
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey guys,    Just popping this petition I made here, to stop mandatory face masks on public transport in the UK, sign and share please, we need as much support as possible to take further ac

Thought I'd share a recent experience. I went to a local indoor shopping centre in Sunderland not because I wanted to but I couldn't return an item I'd ordered online so had to visit the store. Went u

You don't belong on this site you shill. You are a student of bollocks. 

Posted Images

Just now, Bombadil said:

3M™ Splash Resistant Surgical Mask Type IIR 1820S

3M ID 7000066434
 
  •  
Overview
Specifications
Product Details
 
1820 Procedure Mask
1820 Procedure Mask
 
  •  
    1820 Procedure Mask
  • Ear-loop fastening
  • splash/fluid resistant
  • Comfortable and breathable
View all details
 
 
 
Specifications
Brand
3M™
Product Type
Personal Protective Equipment
Product Details
  • Ear-loop fastening
  • splash/fluid resistant
  • Comfortable and breathable

3M™ Splash Resistant Surgical Mask 50EA/BX 6BXS/CS

3M™ Splash Resistant Surgical Mask 50EA/BX 6BXS/CS Type IIR under EN14683:2005 classification

 

 
 

Quick search of a common type of mask I’ve seen people using.

States that it is comfortable and breathable. 
Now whether that means though the material itself or from the numerous areas around the edge which are not sealed, I don’t know, but either way it makes it about as useful as a inflatable dart board.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Biopharmaceutical Purification

interesting read on the 3m website discussing all the things their upto in their tireless efforts to fuck you up good and proper.

useless at making links so just type this into their search on home page.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bombadil said:

Quick search of a common type of mask I’ve seen people using.

States that it is comfortable and breathable. 
Now whether that means though the material itself or from the numerous areas around the edge which are not sealed, I don’t know, but either way it makes it about as useful as a inflatable dart board.

 

Do they state anywhere it stops viruses?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, yet again, another petition which did absolutely fuck all.


Saying that I havent worn one throughout, either at work or in a supermarket.

Been approached once by a deranged shopper but quickly told him to fuck off.

Told work to fuck off as well when they mandated that we must wear one, I said no, check the law and they backed down.


I find I dont get bothered much, the secret is the glare I give people. Haha.

 

I dont want to be like this, but societies insanity is making me be like this.

Edited by CosmoGenesis
  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

This is an interesting video that I don't recall seeing before concerning the occultist and ritualistic aspects of mask wearing.

 

Masks can induce altered states of consciousness "known as atavistic resurgence". This is described as a turning within to "a connecting with primal natures residing within ancestral memories" or connecting with the collective consciousness in order to manifest wish fulfilment. This can, according to Thelemite and ceremonial magician Kenneth Grant, be used for the purposes of transformation, healing, initiation, construction or destruction.

 

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, a Behavioural Scientist, or some BS like that. This is all driven by agents for Behavioural change, control, modification and using society as a live study case. They're on the BBC all the time, treated with exceptional reverence because they are "experts" and "scientists" and base their "findings" on "the data".

 

One day I hope they are all rounded up and brought to justice for what they're doing.

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/19/2021 at 8:57 PM, Mitochondrial Eve said:

This is an interesting video that I don't recall seeing before concerning the occultist and ritualistic aspects of mask wearing.

 

Masks can induce altered states of consciousness "known as atavistic resurgence". This is described as a turning within to "a connecting with primal natures residing within ancestral memories" or connecting with the collective consciousness in order to manifest wish fulfilment. This can, according to Thelemite and ceremonial magician Kenneth Grant, be used for the purposes of transformation, healing, initiation, construction or destruction.

 

 

I was always fascinated with African, Japan and Venice masks. I've made a lot of masks inspired by these styles. I remember getting like in trance during process of these creations but I guess it's not the same thing ;)There is something scary in empty eyes of masks... 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/17/2021 at 12:57 AM, DarianF said:

 

Do they state anywhere it stops viruses?

On the ones we have at work for people who don't bring their own, it specifically says that they don't stop viruses.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, k_j_evans said:

On the ones we have at work for people who don't bring their own, it specifically says that they don't stop viruses.

 

So they're basically admitting the whole thing is a joke.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/19/2021 at 4:29 PM, CosmoGenesis said:

Well, yet again, another petition which did absolutely fuck all.


Saying that I havent worn one throughout, either at work or in a supermarket.

Been approached once by a deranged shopper but quickly told him to fuck off.

Told work to fuck off as well when they mandated that we must wear one, I said no, check the law and they backed down.


I find I dont get bothered much, the secret is the glare I give people. Haha.

 

I dont want to be like this, but societies insanity is making me be like this.

 

Just out of interest what law was it and weren't you at all worried about getting sacked ??

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Lamp Of Truth said:

 

Just out of interest what law was it and weren't you at all worried about getting sacked ??


I am exempt from wearing a mask, they have no right to require me to provide proof of exemption.

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CosmoGenesis said:


I am exempt from wearing a mask, they have no right to require me to provide proof of exemption.

 

 

 

Is it really that simple ?? If your boss had  threatened to sack you what would your response have been ??

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Lamp Of Truth said:

 

Is it really that simple ?? If your boss had  threatened to sack you what would your response have been ??

 

I will see you in court for discrimination and unfair dismissal.


Didnt need to go that far, I just got an email from HR telling me I dont need to to and to please keep 2 m from people instead.

Edited by CosmoGenesis
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

lolz been using this starbucks all week without a mask, same guy in there, never a problem.

 

Today there was a bit of a queue, so this little upstart decided for the first time to challenge me about a mask.

 

"Do you have a mask?"

 

I have to admit my blood curled and my initial reaction was to say no I'm not a fucking dog you moron!

 

But managed to keep my kool, take a deep breathe and just decided to look him in the eye as if he is completely mental, and just a very calm, NO! He sheepishly went away. Got a few strange looks from the queuers....but yeah standing up to these peeps isn't so bad. And I say that as someone who doesn't enjoy conflict.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...