Jump to content

petition to stop mandatory face masks


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey guys,    Just popping this petition I made here, to stop mandatory face masks on public transport in the UK, sign and share please, we need as much support as possible to take further ac

Thought I'd share a recent experience. I went to a local indoor shopping centre in Sunderland not because I wanted to but I couldn't return an item I'd ordered online so had to visit the store. Went u

You don't belong on this site you shill. You are a student of bollocks. 

Posted Images

This stupid bitch has anxiety because she's worried she won't get on a plane if her toddler refuses to wear a mask. But she doesn't seem to have any anxiety over the long term health effects on her child of wearing a fucking mask!

 

 

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Ed8 said:

Just when I thought I had seen it all, Tiffany Porter runs the 60m hurdles wearing a face nappy at the European Indoor Championships. 

Was clearly gasping for breath through her nappy in the interview afterwards. What a stupid woman.

 

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/14255449/tiffany-porter-athletics-european-indoor-championships-torun-hurdling/

 

What a wanker.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

This is going to be a long post but I think this is important info.

 

A FOI request was made to all local authorities in Scotland asking for details of risk assessments completed regarding the wearing of masks in schools including the potential adverse effects on young people, parents and employees.

 

Not a single Scottish local authority has completed formal risk assessments covering all of the groups concerned. Effects on young people appear to be particularly lacking.

 

The document below is a compilation of the replies, or lack of, received from each Scottish local authority.

 

image.jpeg.6a68891f45bd4cdb5a8c3751c2f2246d.jpeg

image.jpeg.90c6c5c2fd09e983ca30299a7d2235a0.jpeg

image.jpeg.e12929d31ad6baee69e935a58397d4c5.jpeg

image.jpeg.3a43dbf95a36d9b933d3b12b64069108.jpeg

image.jpeg.6273823482f667c14b9cade4f6e34099.jpeg

image.jpeg.c688b67f18387afa46d468b2950c87b4.jpeg

image.jpeg.8b84509d23d6633c7145cd49cb62e1c0.jpeg

image.jpeg.65b8d7dd9d1ba9d700ae05ecac2c0fcd.jpeg

image.jpeg.825e416c8aeebb7b49f30d4a7b9a0f48.jpeg

image.jpeg.edab5d7af0c4e7f28fc61413ef48f1f1.jpeg

image.jpeg.4c2a5006b249453940931f54b67d396e.jpeg

image.jpeg.fa82cbf5514c33688cf8b57e104c20a3.jpeg

image.jpeg.803a7c83829f3ebca76e23e40d37f7e1.jpeg

image.jpeg.bc205b607c71422e0fdf544e2cd9dbc7.jpeg

image.jpeg.862439b90cc4ce889872b661b8369d00.jpeg

image.jpeg.2aaad69a54ceca7e46dfbe46a912294e.jpeg

 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

This is going to be a long post but I think this is important info.

 

A FOI request was made to all local authorities in Scotland asking for details of risk assessments completed regarding the wearing of masks in schools including the potential adverse effects on young people, parents and employees.

 

Not a single Scottish local authority has completed formal risk assessments covering all of the groups concerned. Effects on young people appear to be particularly lacking.

 

The document below is a compilation of the replies, or lack of, received from each Scottish local authority.

 

image.jpeg.6a68891f45bd4cdb5a8c3751c2f2246d.jpeg

 

 

Aberdeen City Council's response says all anyone needs to know.

 

"The science from WHO and Scottish Government is that these face coverings are safe and therefore we did not do any further research on this"

 

WE TRUST THE SCIENCE AND WON'T QUESTION IT

 

All working in unison with no independent thought required.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/18/2021 at 3:39 AM, Ziggy Sawdust said:

 

 

Looks like God got it all wrong when he designed us..........he forgot to cover our mouths and noses.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sounds gross, but a moist mask is good for you

Study shows that re-inhaling the air in your mask hydrates your lungs and boosts the immune system.

 

 

 

A new study from the National Institute of Health is suggesting yet another reason why wearing a mask works. Not only are face coverings effective in preventing the spread of COVID-19, but masks may also lower the severity of the virus.

Researchers in the NIH’s National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases (NIDDK) are saying that the increase in humidity in the air that the mask-wearer breathes in could help explain why wearing masks has been linked to lower disease severity in people infected with COVID-19, because hydration of the respiratory tract is known to benefit the immune system.

The study, published in the Biophysical Journal, tested an N95 mask, a three-ply disposable surgical mask, a two-ply cotton-polyester mask and a heavy cotton mask, measuring the level of humidity by having a volunteer breathe into a sealed steel box. When the person did not wear a mask, the water vapour of the exhaled breath filled the box, leading to a rapid increase in humidity inside the box. When the person wore a mask, the buildup of humidity inside the box greatly decreased as most of the water vapour remained in the mask, became condensed, and was re-inhaled. The researchers conducted the tests at three different temperatures ranging from 7 to 36 degrees Celsius.

“We found that face masks strongly increase the humidity in inhaled air and propose that the resulting hydration of the respiratory tract could be responsible for the documented finding that links lower COVID-19 disease severity to wearing a mask,” said Adriaan Bax, Ph.D., a NIH Distinguished Investigator and the study’s lead author. “High levels of humidity have been shown to mitigate severity of the flu, and it may be applicable to severity of COVID-19 through a similar mechanism.”

The thick cotton masks actually had the largest increase in humidity, but all four masks that were tested raised the humidity levels to some degree. The humidity levels especially increased when tested at lower temperatures.

 

 

 

Iv OFTEN SAID THIS ABOUT THE WIFES KNICKERS...............................LMFAO...............

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

they are changing history and science before our eyes .....they are filling the internet and information sources with bogus science.........this is the next generations history books, medical journals, info sources......................

 

they have infested every orifice, every crack, every crevice, they have infiltrated  every office, military, command center, think tank...........

 

dark dark dark times........... 

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, DarianF said:

 

when you actually watch this....you just know the Disney statement will have a lot of people going, yeah they are thinking of the greater good...and i honestly think they give her a platform because they know shel receive death threats. These news broadcasts are ''their'' weapon. They give this air time just to put the spotlight on this woman.

 

the story its self is so important..........i wish i didnt know about it, n quietly it won, n it reinforced the law for disabilities n mask, n quietly disney altered its policy to accommodate this......

 

but the cynic in me seems to think this is a persecution piece, n this woman is gunna need to strong.  

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, mathewtwatson said:

when you actually watch this....you just know the Disney statement will have a lot of people going, yeah they are thinking of the greater good...and i honestly think they give her a platform because they know shel receive death threats. These news broadcasts are ''their'' weapon. They give this air time just to put the spotlight on this woman.

 

the story its self is so important..........i wish i didnt know about it, n quietly it won, n it reinforced the law for disabilities n mask, n quietly disney altered its policy to accommodate this......

 

but the cynic in me seems to think this is a persecution piece, n this woman is gunna need to strong.  

 

If it's on the mainstream media, you can always guarantee it's not designed to be in our favour.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, DarianF said:

 

To be fair, it's not meant to be used as a dust mask. That's what dust masks are for. lol. But still, good point.

 

If dust can get in and around his nose then anything smaller is guaranteed to get in too.. (or out) 

Just another clear show of the complete ridiculousness of it all. 

BC 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Basket Case said:

 

If dust can get in and around his nose then anything smaller is guaranteed to get in too.. (or out) 

Just another clear show of the complete ridiculousness of it all. 

BC 

 

Absolutely. It's just ridiculous.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Worked in boatyards all my life. Trust me any mask that isn’t sealed with extra filters and full face at least ain’t doing shit. When spraying you’re exposed to overspray which is much like a cloud of mist. Extraction if sufficient would remove most. But look at the filters designed for job afterwards. Lagged. These covid masks could not stop anything other than your breathing process.

when putting on a full face or half face mask, 3m for example, you can feel immediately a change in pressure much like when you go deeper in a swimming pool etc. Obviously a covid mask is not same standard but will cause some interference. A child knows this, but the idiots will never believe.

excuse the waffle!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

Worked in boatyards all my life. Trust me any mask that isn’t sealed with extra filters and full face at least ain’t doing shit. When spraying you’re exposed to overspray which is much like a cloud of mist. Extraction if sufficient would remove most. But look at the filters designed for job afterwards. Lagged. These covid masks could not stop anything other than your breathing process.

when putting on a full face or half face mask, 3m for example, you can feel immediately a change in pressure much like when you go deeper in a swimming pool etc. Obviously a covid mask is not same standard but will cause some interference. A child knows this, but the idiots will never believe.

excuse the waffle!

 

Very valuable insights. Can I ask a favour? If you have any further info, links or whatever, feel free to post here:

 

 

I'm trying to gather as much data as I can for future use. Would be most appreciated.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, DarianF said:

 

Very valuable insights. Can I ask a favour? If you have any further info, links or whatever, feel free to post here:

 

 

I'm trying to gather as much data as I can for future use. Would be most appreciated.

The info for masks etc would generally be available anywhere from different manufacturers as I’m sure you are aware.

Would need to breakdown what how low a micron level the mask protects against.

Problem arises in respect to how you can test the mask yourself to be able to compare with manufacturers info. I know for sure they would stretch the data as much as they can get away with.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...