Jump to content

petition to stop mandatory face masks


Recommended Posts

When you think about everyone on social media, how many selfies do people take before they upload the perfect one?
Masks take away your uniqueness, so you can be like everybody else. 
Masks appeal to psychopaths and narcissists, those who want to hide their true self.
The cult has been manipulating society to become more narcissistic for years.
Society can't wait to submit to the sick fetish trend, goes right along with the programming.
 

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey guys,    Just popping this petition I made here, to stop mandatory face masks on public transport in the UK, sign and share please, we need as much support as possible to take further ac

Hats off to the guy that runs this shop. We need thousands more like him.

Know anyone with a photocopier?  I have condensed alot of the information available on: http://laworfiction.com/2020/07/face-covering-litigation-threats-and-administrative-headache/   M

Posted Images

well done German people for making a stand .......

If only........ sad reality local to me think It would be a struggle to find many or any like minded independent thinkers........

Link to post
Share on other sites

A few hundred Nigerians marched through London today with scant police presence and converged on Parliament Square to protest against their corrupt government and police brutality. They made their way to Trafalgar Square to continue a noisy, but largely peaceful demonstration, again without the police enforcing any social-distancing rules or distributing fines. Unlike in Soho on Saturday night where people who had gathered to socialise were arrested after the 10:00pm curfew for drinking and at the anti-mask/lockdown protest at Trafalgar Square last week, which was dispersed by riot cops, for failure to comlpy with social-distancing guidelines. It appears police tolerate certain causes and sections of society above others, while discriminating against individuals, who are arbitrarily punished for breaking the 'rule-of-six.'

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Velma said:

A few hundred Nigerians marched through London today with scant police presence and converged on Parliament Square to protest against their corrupt government and police brutality.

 

Which government were they protesting about, the Nigerian or UK? 😆

Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, MR-E said:

well done German people for making a stand .......

If only........ sad reality local to me think It would be a struggle to find many or any like minded independent thinkers........

Which is why YOU (and me, and all the other lone peeps) must take a stand. Lead by example.

 

I still haven't worn a mask and recently had to use buses where I encountered no problems. Honestly, if someone comes up and asks you say 'I'm exempt', if they say 'why?' you say 'you can't ask me that'. But seriously all you've got to do is try it and you'll see. The majority of the sheeple just look at you slightly bewildered (herd) and the odd sneaky cnut will tell a member of staff who may come up to you - but they should already know that they can't ask you beyond exempt and will go their merry way. Any other response puts them in danger of committing a hate crime. Look it up.

Edited by Nobby Noboddy
Link to post
Share on other sites

I sat in a college last month and I was the only non mask wearer there for 3 weeks solid. They tried to get me to wear one in the final  exam...I said no of course.

 

I stood behind 2 old bill in Aldi last week at the till. I had no mask talking on the phone and was putting beer through the till just to add salt to injury. I had a look or two from people who was waiting for the old bill to confront me. They said nothing of course.

 

A shop I go into for parts has said he will not be serving me and another bloke from my contract unless we wear the mask. He has said he will have the parts ready and drop them outside. Result because now there's no queueto wait in with the other droids.

 

In my heart I'm doing the right thing and that is what makes it work.

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Brad the lad said:

I sat in a college last month and I was the only non mask wearer there for 3 weeks solid. They tried to get me to wear one in the final  exam...I said no of course.

 

I stood behind 2 old bill in Aldi last week at the till. I had no mask talking on the phone and was putting beer through the till just to add salt to injury. I had a look or two from people who was waiting for the old bill to confront me. They said nothing of course.

 

A shop I go into for parts has said he will not be serving me and another bloke from my contract unless we wear the mask. He has said he will have the parts ready and drop them outside. Result because now there's no queue to wait in with the other droids.

 

In my heart I'm doing the right thing and that is what makes it work.

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MR-E said:

well done German people for making a stand .......

If only........ sad reality local to me think It would be a struggle to find many or any like minded independent thinkers........

NO NO NO, look at the last seconds they pass a girl not wearing mask who's not with them. That made my heart leap!

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Velma said:

A few hundred Nigerians marched through London today with scant police presence and converged on Parliament Square to protest against their corrupt government and police brutality. They made their way to Trafalgar Square to continue a noisy, but largely peaceful demonstration, again without the police enforcing any social-distancing rules or distributing fines. Unlike in Soho on Saturday night where people who had gathered to socialise were arrested after the 10:00pm curfew for drinking and at the anti-mask/lockdown protest at Trafalgar Square last week, which was dispersed by riot cops, for failure to comlpy with social-distancing guidelines. It appears police tolerate certain causes and sections of society above others, while discriminating against individuals, who are arbitrarily punished for breaking the 'rule-of-six.'

 

That is because the virus is so intelligent it only infects people attending rallies that are against 5g and mandatory vaccines.

 

 

Edited by 78ast78dgyad
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Just signed up to post an experience within a store.

 

Last week, went shopping in a specific store.  Was asked to put mask on, and I said "Medical Exempt". The manager then went on about the law this and the law that. Demanding proof of Medical Exempt ect.

I decline this and he said he would refuse to serve me.

 

Well, I was only spending £2 for 2 items. So I went and got the items, took to him to show and left £2 on till and walked out.

 

I then went home to email the stores HR team. Asking for confirmation concerning Company Policy and UK Legislation.

 

I added the following to the email and requested confirmation that it is correct and they cannot demand proof of Medical Exempt.

 

"This is within the Coronavirus Act 2020 and The Equality Act 2010.
 
 
        It is an offence to ask for proof of medical exemption.
 
        Government guidelines states you should NOT challenge members of the public for proof
 
        Members of the public are NOT required to display a lanyard or proof of exemption from a GP
 
        Refusing entry based on a disability is an offence which YOU are personally liable for
 
        Company policy does NOT supercede the Equality Act
 
        Legal Action WILL be taken against those who discriminate against someone with a medical exemption and carries a fine of £900 to £9000"
 
 
The response after a diversion reply was
 
"I can confirm that our policies reflect Government guidelines and are kept under constant review.  Customers should not be asked for proof of medical exemption if they are not wearing face coverings.  Our shop teams are working very hard to continue to serve customers in the face of adversity and ever changing guidelines."
 
 
 
So, I ask that as many people contact their local stores Head Office for confirmation as to their company policy and UK Legislation.
 
The above store also wrote
 
"Following your valuable feedback we have made sure that our team at 'Local Store' have received some further coaching and are content with our approach."
 
I edited out the store name
  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Nobby Noboddy said:

Which is why YOU (and me, and all the other lone peeps) must take a stand. Lead by example.

 

I still haven't worn a mask and recently had to use buses where I encountered no problems. Honestly, if someone comes up and asks you say 'I'm exempt', if they say 'why?' you say 'you can't ask me that'. But seriously all you've got to do is try it and you'll see. The majority of the sheeple just look at you slightly bewildered (herd) and the odd sneaky cnut will tell a member of staff who may come up to you - but they should already know that they can't ask you beyond exempt and will go their merry way. Any other response puts them in danger of committing a hate crime. Look it up.

couldnt agree more with what your saying my problem is I refuse to use excuses when confronted why should I lie to justify their lie .I refuse to wear a mask because that is my right to decide .Standing up for what we believe has never been so important right now.

 Even had to wrestle  with my conscience recently into wearing a mask whilst cutting some block pavers a brief sense of guilt & unease swept over  me only to be over ruled by common sense & logic.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Nobby Noboddy said:

Which is why YOU (and me, and all the other lone peeps) must take a stand. Lead by example.

 

I still haven't worn a mask and recently had to use buses where I encountered no problems. Honestly, if someone comes up and asks you say 'I'm exempt', if they say 'why?' you say 'you can't ask me that'. But seriously all you've got to do is try it and you'll see. The majority of the sheeple just look at you slightly bewildered (herd) and the odd sneaky cnut will tell a member of staff who may come up to you - but they should already know that they can't ask you beyond exempt and will go their merry way. Any other response puts them in danger of committing a hate crime. Look it up.

 

Out of likes but I can't stress the IMPORTANCE of this.  With you on this Nobby!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, LongTimeComing said:

Just signed up to post an experience within a store.

 

Last week, went shopping in a specific store.  Was asked to put mask on, and I said "Medical Exempt". The manager then went on about the law this and the law that. Demanding proof of Medical Exempt ect.

I decline this and he said he would refuse to serve me.

 

Well, I was only spending £2 for 2 items. So I went and got the items, took to him to show and left £2 on till and walked out.

 

I then went home to email the stores HR team. Asking for confirmation concerning Company Policy and UK Legislation.

 

I added the following to the email and requested confirmation that it is correct and they cannot demand proof of Medical Exempt.

 

"This is within the Coronavirus Act 2020 and The Equality Act 2010.
 
 
        It is an offence to ask for proof of medical exemption.
 
        Government guidelines states you should NOT challenge members of the public for proof
 
        Members of the public are NOT required to display a lanyard or proof of exemption from a GP
 
        Refusing entry based on a disability is an offence which YOU are personally liable for
 
        Company policy does NOT supercede the Equality Act
 
        Legal Action WILL be taken against those who discriminate against someone with a medical exemption and carries a fine of £900 to £9000"
 
 
The response after a diversion reply was
 
"I can confirm that our policies reflect Government guidelines and are kept under constant review.  Customers should not be asked for proof of medical exemption if they are not wearing face coverings.  Our shop teams are working very hard to continue to serve customers in the face of adversity and ever changing guidelines."
 
 
 
So, I ask that as many people contact their local stores Head Office for confirmation as to their company policy and UK Legislation.
 
The above store also wrote
 
"Following your valuable feedback we have made sure that our team at 'Local Store' have received some further coaching and are content with our approach."
 
I edited out the store name

 

Well done. Great work.

Out of likes (as usual)

We are not allocated enough likes....It's my only gripe with this forum.

Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, MR-E said:

couldnt agree more with what your saying my problem is I refuse to use excuses when confronted why should I lie to justify their lie .I refuse to wear a mask because that is my right to decide .Standing up for what we believe has never been so important right now.

 Even had to wrestle  with my conscience recently into wearing a mask whilst cutting some block pavers a brief sense of guilt & unease swept over  me only to be over ruled by common sense & logic.  

I think anyone who knows how useless the masks are and that they're symbolic of slavery AND doing real mental and physical harm to people is legitimately exempt.

 

I would use the word 'distress' as it is in the list but I would describe it as the feeling of panic and fear animals get when they're cornered when I think about ever being forced to wear one.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LongTimeComing said:

Just signed up to post an experience within a store.

 

Last week, went shopping in a specific store.  Was asked to put mask on, and I said "Medical Exempt". The manager then went on about the law this and the law that. Demanding proof of Medical Exempt ect.

I decline this and he said he would refuse to serve me.

 

Well, I was only spending £2 for 2 items. So I went and got the items, took to him to show and left £2 on till and walked out.

 

I then went home to email the stores HR team. Asking for confirmation concerning Company Policy and UK Legislation.

 

I added the following to the email and requested confirmation that it is correct and they cannot demand proof of Medical Exempt.

 

"This is within the Coronavirus Act 2020 and The Equality Act 2010.
 
 
        It is an offence to ask for proof of medical exemption.
 
        Government guidelines states you should NOT challenge members of the public for proof
 
        Members of the public are NOT required to display a lanyard or proof of exemption from a GP
 
        Refusing entry based on a disability is an offence which YOU are personally liable for
 
        Company policy does NOT supercede the Equality Act
 
        Legal Action WILL be taken against those who discriminate against someone with a medical exemption and carries a fine of £900 to £9000"
 
 
The response after a diversion reply was
 
"I can confirm that our policies reflect Government guidelines and are kept under constant review.  Customers should not be asked for proof of medical exemption if they are not wearing face coverings.  Our shop teams are working very hard to continue to serve customers in the face of adversity and ever changing guidelines."
 
 
 
So, I ask that as many people contact their local stores Head Office for confirmation as to their company policy and UK Legislation.
 
The above store also wrote
 
"Following your valuable feedback we have made sure that our team at 'Local Store' have received some further coaching and are content with our approach."
 
I edited out the store name

 

Well done you for taking action.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, LongTimeComing said:

Just signed up to post an experience within a store.

 

Last week, went shopping in a specific store.  Was asked to put mask on, and I said "Medical Exempt". The manager then went on about the law this and the law that. Demanding proof of Medical Exempt ect.

I decline this and he said he would refuse to serve me.

 

Well, I was only spending £2 for 2 items. So I went and got the items, took to him to show and left £2 on till and walked out.

 

I then went home to email the stores HR team. Asking for confirmation concerning Company Policy and UK Legislation.

 

I added the following to the email and requested confirmation that it is correct and they cannot demand proof of Medical Exempt.

 

"This is within the Coronavirus Act 2020 and The Equality Act 2010.
 
 
        It is an offence to ask for proof of medical exemption.
 
        Government guidelines states you should NOT challenge members of the public for proof
 
        Members of the public are NOT required to display a lanyard or proof of exemption from a GP
 
        Refusing entry based on a disability is an offence which YOU are personally liable for
 
        Company policy does NOT supercede the Equality Act
 
        Legal Action WILL be taken against those who discriminate against someone with a medical exemption and carries a fine of £900 to £9000"
 
 
The response after a diversion reply was
 
"I can confirm that our policies reflect Government guidelines and are kept under constant review.  Customers should not be asked for proof of medical exemption if they are not wearing face coverings.  Our shop teams are working very hard to continue to serve customers in the face of adversity and ever changing guidelines."
 
 
 
So, I ask that as many people contact their local stores Head Office for confirmation as to their company policy and UK Legislation.
 
The above store also wrote
 
"Following your valuable feedback we have made sure that our team at 'Local Store' have received some further coaching and are content with our approach."
 
I edited out the store name

 

wear a badge? 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...